Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-07-2011, 03:17 AM

Both Kyoshi and Romel turned to look at her as they heard the soft gasp. It wasn't as if she was terrified just startled so Kyoshi only looked to check.
"It seems Amara will be fine." Romel turned his head as if to look at her. Kyoshi watched the engelon warily.
"Yeah..."

Romel smiled lightly, still facing away from Kyoshi.
"Young Revan will be fine, he only needs time so do not worry."
Kyoshi growled.
"I told you not to look in my head!"
The engelon turned then.
"I did not, there was no need to I could smell the stress coming from you. It is quite unbecoming for one of such noble descent." The room was darker now that the sun had set and it left Amara and Revan in deep shadows, while Romel's massive omni-florescent wings cast watery rainbows all around the room.

"What the hell does that even mean?" Kyoshi was glaring now, his voice clipped and tinged with anger.
"I am only saying that one such as yourself should not be so emotionally involved. Have you not already been given a mate? Or have you just not considered something as important as continuing your genetic line?" Kyoshi was trying not to take the bait, but Romel was playing him like a harp, drawing his more violent side to the surface.

"Why are you bringing this up, and how the hell do you even know that?!"
The Engelon covered perfectly shaped lips as they smiled, reminding Kyoshi of a fox.
"Revan told me. He told me everything he could remember while we waited for you. Six hours is plenty of time to get to know a person, especially alone with nothing but one another."
He couldn't believe it, this high and mighty winged bird thing was telling him that Revan just willingly spilled his whole life to a stranger, when Kyoshi knew only what he'd read and what Revan had willingly told him.

"Careful master Kyoshi, anger is known to cause heart problems." Kyoshi rushed forward, a fist aimed directly at the snotty creatures head. The hit never landed, in fact there was nothing there as he stared at the empty space.
"What?"

"It is easy to see why he favors you, you have such an interesting personality." Kyoshi gasped in surprise when a pair of long arms wrapped around him, stopping him from beheading the cocky creature. Romel smirked and leaned close to Kyoshi's ear.
"What would Revan say if he saw you being so violent to me?"

He shuddered at the silky smooth voice sending chills down his spine. Romel stroked his head as if he were a cat and it left him irritatingly calm.
"I know what you think of him, but I know that he will gain nothing from being with you, ever. Leave him to me and find a good woman who will bear you many children, you would not wish to let your life be the last of the Neiesam line would you?" Kyoshi began to struggle in the Engelon's strong arms, the amount of energy it had devoured from Revan though made it far stronger than him.
"You can't just claim a person, leave Revan alone!"
The engelon swung Kyoshi around and held him by the arms.
"I will do as I please, and he is the first Engelon descendant I have met in over five hundred years, I will not let him slip by."
The voice may have been husky and addictive but it had an edge that raised the hairs on the back of Kyoshi's neck.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-07-2011, 08:07 PM

Jacob woke from the dream, his hair plastered to his face with sweat, propping an elbow on his knee. Scrubbing at his face, he looked over at the woman from last night. The young female’s face was contorted with fear as she looked up at the muscled man in front of her. So, he was making a ruckus in his sleep then…He could see into her mind, watching the hormones that raged there. He could sense her reminiscing on what had just happened, doubting herself. Her muscles were tensed, her hair in a wild array, her lip trembling. Had he hit her? Or had humans become so frail that a mere fright could send them into such a squabble. He would not offer an apology, however. She chose to be here, and he gave her (just like with every other woman) a chance to leave after they had sex. She, like all of them, denied it and sought comfort from him. He would offer it, silently. During the act he was gentle and adoring, teaching her the wonders of both her and the male body. Afterwards, when they attempted to speak it was only to him shushing them. He preferred to close his eyes and only feel; he didn’t like hearing them. It reminded him that every day he was with somebody new. That he would never have a family. A woman to come home to each day…No, that was not his fate.
Right now, the woman was not the concern. His concern was whether or not he could learn something from his dream. It had been so real…but surely the environment could not be the real one she was in, and it definitely wasn’t his mountain. Closing his eyes once again, his eyebrows wrinkled, he focused on Amara right now. Her heart was fluttering, fear, anger, and misery pulsing through her. The very same emotions were coursing through him right now. Her soul was writhing inside him, gripping at her stomach. So, they had both had the dream? Looking down at his hand, his eyelashes casting shadows over his cheeks, he saw caked blood dirtying his nails. How real had the dream been? Horror ripped through him at the thought that he might very well have linked with her through the spiritual world while they were sleeping..But, that didn’t explain the pain in her stomach.

His mixed eyes widened suddenly in disbelief, a gasp escaping from his lips. The dream had revealed a vital clue that he almost missed. Her clothing…. Her clothing would be specific to a certain region of the world. Excitement hummed in him as he jumped from the bed, not caring to put on any clothing. Instead he went straight for the map, and grabbed the quill. This could be his breakthrough. Studying the map, he narrowed it down to regions that wore the same style of clothing as her. Now he’s was down to 1/9 of the world. It still wasn’t enough, though….He paced in the small hut, his fingers weaving through his hair in though. The young woman watched him, each glance he cast at her showing she was watching him, but not his face. No, the recent virgin was far more caught up in more…amusing matters.

“We have at least an hour before sunrise, can we….” Her voice trailed off towards the end of the question, her cheeks flushed.

Turning away from her, he raced to the map. The girls voice had dripped with the thick accent of her village, sweet honey to the ears. Amara mocked the accent of the surrounding people everywhere she went. Her accent in the dream would key in farther to her positioning. Excited, his hand was a flurry on the map.

Amara frowned as she forced her eyes open, taking in a deep breath, “You two argue worse than the children of the village do over their favorite toy.”

Throwing her legs over the side of the bed, her hand gripped at her stomach, a wave of dizziness washing over her. Her long light hair tumbled over her shoulders as she decided to stay seated, and only turn her head towards them. Her knuckles were white as she clenched her fists, forcing herself not to grab her stomach any longer, but instead keep her hands in her lap. Her back straightened modestly as she looked at them, the slope of her neck and collarbones elegant. Her lips were plump and wet from chewing them in her sleep, her gown tousled. She was the image of a heavenly creature.

“Have you yet entertained that idea of letting him choose his own mate? It is not your responsibility to choose his fate, but his own. To decide from him is an insulting blasphemy, and cruel,” her hazel eyes were solemn at the mention of fate, glistening with masked emotions.

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-07-2011, 11:47 PM

The smells and feel of this place were so comforting. Revan wasn't sure why but his dreams always were. It was always an empty white scene with nothing but him and a single weeping cherry tree. the massive branches gently swept the ground and made him think of the first time he saw sunlight. He could remember at seventeen as he staggered out of the hell pit he had been trapped in, only to be assaulted by sunlight.

It was not painful in the way the sun would have been if it had been mid day. The light was kind on his pale face as it sat heavy over the mountains. He had never felt the warmth of the sun before, it was like, well he couldn't compare it, he had never felt something so wonderful before. Revan was entranced by the massive trees swaying in the breeze and the soft, puffy clouds lazily floating about casting great big shadows wherever they pleased. He had never seen such beautiful colors, in fact he couldn't remember ever seeing any colors besides shades of grey before. Colors were wonderful, amazing, astounding! He had never seen green before, never seen the way a shadow can turn something flat into deep and intricate. But not even the colors could compare to light.

The tree left little speckles of light all around the ground through it's thick shadow, it reminded him of the clouds. He loved light, if light were a person he would be hopelessly in love, if it were a food he would be gorged with it until he burst, if light were touchable he would hold onto it and never let go. When he died he wanted to become light, it was the one thing he had always wanted since that first moment the sun caressed his face.

Kyoshi flushed with shame as Amara chided them for arguing over Revan as if he were some toy. Romel on the other hand seemed unaffected and simply stayed quiet.
"I didn't say I wanted him all to myself, Romel did!" Kyoshi glared viciously at the tall creature.

"You did not need to, your intentions are obvious. I also will not retract my statement, you could not provide him a family nor a home so why consider useless things. I can give him anything he might want, children, a man or a woman, he would never be without and I would also be able to fly beside him, instead of being trapped on the ground." If Romel had working eyes Kyoshi was sure they would have been filled with condescending if not simply rolling at him and his 'idiocy.'

Romel was growing weary of Kyoshi's useless ideal. The man was hardly worth a moment of his time. Amara on the other hand. She was a strange one. He heard her shift and turn towards them and glared at the both, readying to reprimand them both. After so long without his eyes it was easy to know what people were thinking and doing, humans were so predictable.

There was currently no reason for him to be paying attention, it was not as if they could hurt him, not with the power he had accumulated from Revan. For the first time though, Romel began to wish for sight again, he wanted to see the young man who simply captivated him. If anything just a few moments would suffice, just to let his image be ingrained completely.

Last edited by Hatsu_Kidamaru; 04-09-2011 at 11:30 PM..

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-09-2011, 11:47 PM

Amara scoffed at the two, her hazel eyes drifting to the large windows, darkness pleading for her to join it. The dark fingers were slithering into the room, eerily creeping in, clinging to the room. The only light came from Romel's wings, casting bright rainbows that shoved the darkness into the corners where it belonged. A quiet breath sounded from her, the waves of pain through her abdomen, the souls inside her cringing with each wave that lapped at their feet. The were hissing in her mind, both fighting each other to get the farthest away from the torture, while also trying to push each other into it. She watched the souls inside her, her lips pulling into a frown. She did not know why mortals had been created to crave a mate so much. In fact, she much preferred being without one. Nothing but trouble came from having a dependent like that. Look at the two, they haven't even won Revan yet and it was already causing nothing by bickering. Useless, annoying bickering...

"I do not care who can give Revan what. Revan will decide what he wants. If he wants a family, he will ensure that he will have one. If he does not, then it does not matter to him. The two of you bickering over another being in such a way is disgusting. Especially when he is so helpless to speak up for himself. What would he think of the two of you right now, hm? Did you think of that? Both of you know how he frowns on such cruelness. He is more gentle than that, and if you truly cared for him you would ensure that you appealed to that. The mere idea of trying to 'fight' for him like this is completely contrasting to each of your's goal. Do you not see the flaws in your logic? You are attempting to win a gentle creature with force. I suggest before you decide to lay claim on another you being, you meticulously look at yourself first. While no being is perfect, before you can pull another person into your life so intimately, you must first think carefully if you are making the right decision both for yourself, and for him. I don't just mean logically, I mean emotionally as well. To base wanting him off of what you think does no good, for you will never know the thoughts that haunt the corners of his mind. None of us will. Not until he chooses who to allow in. So stop bickering," the last words were harsher than she intended, but she could not help it as a wave of pain rippled through her once more, and she clenched her teeth to hide it.

She glanced at Revan, the matter at hand, and sighed. He was completely oblivious to what was happening. She wished for that sweet oblivion, to be separate from the world. Wondering if his dreams were sweet, she nearly ached for such a thing. She would trade anything for a night of rest, without dreams that haunted her for days. His dark eyelashes fluttered as his eyes moved, looking about in his dream. What was he looking at? Was it beautiful or haunting? Every time she closed her eyes all she saw was that angelic face that haunting her every heart beat.

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-10-2011, 01:03 AM

Kyoshi looked abashed.
"I-I never said I wanted to have Revan in, in that way!"
Romel just snorted.
"Yes and I can't change my appearance. If we plan to play this game, why not examine this little problem of yours."
Kyoshi fumed and growled at the engelon.
"What the hell does that even mean, and who are you to judge me!? You're no better, I bet if Revan were alone you'd rape him!"
Romel's wings changed to darker colors, deep reds shined strongest over the greys and purples.
"I would never rape anyone."
Kyoshi smirked.
"Oh yeah, then how do you justify seducing people looking like the ones they love the most?" The two set off sparks with their hate until Kyoshi noticed Amara wasn't looking all that great.

"Amara? Hey, are you okay?"

Revan loved the warmth, it was so kind. He wished everyone was as kind as the sun, if people just gave a little maybe they could equal the gifts the sun gives. He knew that was completely ridiculous. People don't give.

Suddenly the white started to disappear. It was breaking apart and closing in around the tree, but he just sat calm.

The black never lasted. It bloomed out like a flower in the sun, filled with color and shadow. He could already make out the remains of a charred forest. Everything in miles looked as if a dragon had come and just incinerated everything it could.

The sight of blood didn't scare him, he'd seen it so many times before. Not even when the blood was in pools around his feet did he feel bothered. Looking on he could make out what looked to be the center of the fight. There seemed to be a body not twenty feet away.

He walked closer, it was only a leg. Revan moved on, there was nothing here of any importance. He made for the very center, there was the rest of the body. It wasn't anyone he knew.

There was two people standing. One smaller than the other with long silvery hair. Amara. The other was tall, broad and angry. He held her throat, she didn't struggle anymore, he could tell that she was just done. The man looked so torn, heartbroken.

Revan turned his head to get a better view of the battle field. Kyoshi, he was injured and bleeding out slowly. Someone should help him... Revan looked around again and saw Romel, one wing, where was it? Romel was a woman, bleeding from the eyes that had been ripped open for her to see. It didn't matter though, there was no reason for her to get up.

Revan continued to servey the area watching as the man tried to choke Amara to death, but he couldn't. Something was missing. Revan looked to the sky then and watched as something black plummeted down, directly aimed at the man. Something was wrong. The Black wings effectively hid the face, but he knew. He watched himself plummet with sword extend into the man, stabbing him straight through the head and into the ground.

Amara fell, died. She was dead because of him, it wasn't right, something was wrong. the Revan here stood, pristine in white, eyes alight, with vengeance? This was not him, he would never harm someone like that, but it was. The Revan turned to Amara looking down with cold eyes, he hated her. He hated all of them. Then the Revan faced him, murderer, he whispered with a sick smile.

He shot up, bile rising to his throat, and tears streaming down his face. He was choking, sick, nauseous and in so much pain. Kyoshi was touching him, he was only trying to help but Revan couldn't stand the touch, it was to much! Romel was calling him, they were trying to help, even Amara. She was saying something, telling someone to do something but he couldn't hear, couldn't breath!

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-10-2011, 08:35 AM

Amara didn't have time to respond to Kyoshi's questions before Revan shot up in the medical bed. His face was strained and contorted in agony. Though, according to his hormones the only medical agony was a sudden nausea. Nausea would not cause such a pained face. Tears streaked down his cheeks, and she could taste the tangy salt on her tongue. Kyoshi and Romel both flocked to him, and she cautioned them to give him space. The last thing someone so burdened needs is to be suffocated with people. However, her words went by unnoticed like the runt of the pack. Irritation prodded at her, and her soul growled, the sound ricocheting in her mind. However, she bit the inside of her cheek and chose to merely watch what they were doing. When necessary she would scold them for saying or doing something, but tried to stand back and watch the proceedings. In the hectic commotion, the pain in her stomach had become a mere irritant. She couldn't be sure, but she guessed it would now be similar to the cramps that females mortals had while menstruating. Seeing as she did not menstruate, she would not know.

--------------------------------

[special=%2$s]Jacob had already opened the door and shooed out the newly trained female. Her hair was still in a wild array from their sex, and he guessed she would not be fixing it anytime soon. Usually, women wore very proudly the evidence of laying with him. They were proud to show off what they had done, adoring the attention that came from it.

Packing his things, he bustled about his cabin. Putting only the necessities in his bag, he concentrated on the waves of emotions that were constantly emanating from Amara. He had to be stealthy with his emotions leading up to finding her, because if she could sense his excitement she would know he was coming and would surely flee.

Leaving the cabin, he did not worry about most of his things being left behind. In all his homes around the globe, the mortals respected his space and did not enter nor vandalize it. Instead, it was turned into a kind of shrine where they would come and pray. He did not understand why mortals would waste their time on such a thing when he was not there, but an elderly woman had explained to him that it was hope for them. The Gods had long ago deserted the mortals, and now he was the closest to hope they had. If it gave them the belief that life would improve, good for them. He would not step in their way.

It took him all of ten minutes to get down the mountainside, when he began making his way East through the town. Villagers parted the crowds as he came through, gawking at him as if he had never been seen before. Each time was a glory for them, because their mortal minds could never retain just how angelic his features really are. Women would reach out and run a finger down his muscles, sighing with excitement that they had gotten to touch him. Men, respectively, stayed their distance and whispered while watching the giggling girls.

A young female jumped into his pathway, him stumbling to a halt and nearly running her over. When he was determined, he always walked quickly. She was a brave one, "What is it?"

"Please, you cannot go. My husband and I are to be married next week and I must bear a son," the small blond pleaded up at him, her fists clenching at his now wrinkled shirt.

"I do not have time for this. I have to be somewhere. Find a healer. Wait til I return, whenever that will be. Keep trying until you get one. You're bound to get one eventually."

"My husband cannot last longer. He now grows fain in the scorching sun of the summer, when we must harvest. I need a son to maintain the family," her hazel eyes bore into his.

Sighing, her ran his fingers over his facial hair. A distant giggle echoed in his mind, bublby and angelic. It soon morphed with a delicate light face framed by crystalline hair. Now, looking down into her serene hazel irises, Jacob frowned, "How many generations since a son was born in your family."

"Two.." her voice rippled with a newfound nervousness and alluring lust.

His hands grabbed hers, gently prying them of his shirt, "Where do you live?"

"Just on the other side fo the village," she smiled now, radiant.

"Too far. Not enough time. I apologize, but you will have to make due," he led her by the hand to the closest hut, the wife and husband immediately exiting in a rush.

The door closed with a thud behind the small woman, and he looked down at his weakness. Why did he do this to himself? Why did they always look the same, morphing into the angelic face of his nightmares? Disgusted, his eyes closed, hiding his face in her neck, disguising it with kisses. His hands were always feather light on the virgins, his caress a heavenly drop of pleasure. They always writhed underneath him, this one now against the door. None of the virgins had ever imagined the first time would be so enjoyable. What they really didn't know was that his souls were sucking the pain from them, so all that was left was uncontrollable pleasure. The small woman's sounds blended into the rush of people outside the door. Gritting his teeth, he fought against the onslaught of pain. Not just emotional, but psychical too. Would he ever enjoy sex as much as the mortals do with him? No matter the pain on him, laying with him gave these women hope greater than any other, and who was he to take that away? [/special]

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-10-2011, 09:28 AM

Kyoshi tried to touch Revan but the man was inconsolable. He was shaking and crying violently. It was always like this after a premonition, only this was worse than usual. Romel seemed lost on what to do because he continued to just stand around, facing Revan. Amara just watched them as if they were idiots.

Revan's body was so cold, he couldn't move his wings, they felt like they were broken. He felt sick, and he couldn't stop crying. He hated these premonitions, no matter how many he had they always left him in physical ruins. For once, just once couldn't they be of something good, instead of god awful evilness.

Kyoshi's touch sent shocks of pain up his body. He didn't want to make anyone upset but it was just too much. He shoved Kyoshi away, but it was too hard. He watched as his friend tumbled and crashed into Amara's bed.

At this point Romel stepped to the bed and took Revan's clammy face in her hands. The kiss was so quick and smooth that Revan was left confused and only shaking a little. Romel smirked and licked the seam of Revan's lips. Kyoshi was pissed, he launched off the ground and landed a punch to Romel's face before she even knew what was happening.

Revan sat speechless as the tears stopped and he hiccuped a couple times.
"What the hell was that you ass!?" Kyoshi was fuming and Romel seemed unfazed.
"I was simply calming him down, did you not want that?" Revan watched them spat almost impassively as he finally stopped hiccuping. Eventually he turned to Amara with big, sad, blue eyes.
"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." He tried to move but sudden exhaustion washed over him and he fell forwards and off the bed in a big black heap.

"Sorry, I'm fine, just really weak."
Kyoshi knelt beside Revan and watched as his arms shook violently enough that he fell back against the ground.
"You have to be careful, the containment room drained you of a lot of energy and magic so you're going to be really vulnerable." Revan just sighed.

"Revan, let me help you back up." Romel had changed into the form of a man with tanned skin and compact muscles. Revan looked up at him and innocently placed a trusting hand into Romel's extended one.
"Thank you."

Last edited by Hatsu_Kidamaru; 04-11-2011 at 02:31 PM..

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-11-2011, 04:29 PM

Amara stood behind the men, continuing to observe. It was not her place to comfort one she had not known as long. Of all people, she thought Kyoshi would be the one Revan would welcome to comfort him. However, had Kyoshi not reacted in such a violent way, Revan might have accepted help more easily. Her lips curled in disgust as she watched the creature help him up. It wasn’t fair for Kyoshi, and despite the genetic composition of her very creation, she pitied the mortal. The engelon was a creature made to seduce, and that put Kyoshi behind. Kyoshi, a mere mortal, was not as developed in such skills. For the engelon to have this upper hand, and use it, Amara was disgusted. She almost wanted to shove the creature from him and aid him herself, but she knew Revan would not accept that. Revan was a creature too gentle for such a thing. He did not appreciate Kyoshi’s wave of anger and the actions that pursued, and he would definitely not approve of hers either. Besides, it was not in her genes to worry about such a thing. What happens happens, and the Gods would not permit her to stand in fate’s way. What a cruel games the Gods were about to put these men (and the it) through, and she knew it would be an emotional ride she would be forced to watch.

Shifting on her feet, she swallowed against the sensations coming from Jacob. She knew very well what it was, and her stomach twisted with the knowledge. At this very moment he was most likely screwing another mortal. It was such a cruel game he played, that made him no better than the Gods themselves. He played the mortals, using his creation against them. He knows they can not withstand what the Gods gave him, and he used it against them. Every night he had a new woman, and she was forced to undergo the painful sensations lapped with the under wave of pleasure. Perhaps that was the pain in her stomach?

----------------------------------

Jacob leaned over the side of the ship, the salty hair whipping through his hair, the pale hair licking at his forehead with each movement. He had helped the woman from the village c lean up, and sent her on her way to tell her husband the good news. Watching her race across the village, disgust piled into him, suffocating him. Why could he never say no? Why could he never fake being terrible so that they would stop coming to him for such an act. A different woman each night…knowing he would never have a child with one. Each time was a pain unforgettable, yet he was addicted. He was a masochist..a disgusting person.

The men aboard smelled like body odor and feces, his nose wrinkling in distaste. These men had no sense of cleanliness. Even the women aboard were dirty, both above and below their skirts. Thank the Gods none had asked for him to lay with them, because he knew such a thing would bring him to sickness. Though, he knew that if he didn’t have another woman by night the pain would surpass by far that of sleeping with a woman. His mixed eyes were set on the land mass in the distance, the mass getting closer with the passing minutes. He heard the captions yells from the mast, the seamen rushing about as they prepared for anchoring. A part of him was excited beyond believe to finally track her down once more, but another side of him feared what would happen. One thing he did know, though, was that he wanted off of this disgusting piece of trash very very soon, and far away from the lowly men. Oh how he dislike men…

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-15-2011, 03:03 PM

Revan smiled greatfully at the assitance.
"I should be better in a few more hours or so."
Romel nodded and lifted Revan so both feet were on the ground.
"Let us get you somewhere you can sleep."
Kyoshi was frowning and trying not to show his outright distaste for the it that Revan was so willingly leaning on.

"I think I could just stay here, I'm so tired I could probably sleep through a flood." Revan's voice was joking but laiden with exauhstion. Romel just nodded and set Revan back down onto the bed.
"Thank you." Already his blue eyes were falling closed even before his head hit the pillow.

Romel smiled and bent down to kiss Revan on the forehead. By this point Kyoshi was sure Revan was sound asleep and in his anger lashed out at Romel.
"You are disgusting, don't touch him so freely!"
Romel looked smug, standing tall and unconcered.
"He needed assistance and you obviously could not suply it, so I did." He turned away to another bed transforming again into a smaller woman.
"This isn't going to work, you want to do this stupid bet, then we need rules."

Romel simply nodded and rest against the headboard languidly.
"What do you propose?"
Kyoshi paced a little as he began to speak.
"We should not be allowed to unnecissarily touch him, exept when there are two of us, amara and you or amara and I etc. You and I are never allowed to be alone with him. And we can't use any tricks or magic anything on him."
Romel had one delicate eyebrow raised.
"Alright, though I would think that we should use all the skills we have to seduce him, should we not?"

"We are not trying to seduce him, you ass, we are trying to decide who he likes more." Romel shifted her hands across her flat stomach.
"Well why not let Amara decide?"

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2011, 07:40 PM

Amara’s eyes widened momentarily, before she regained her composure, the aching in her stomach gone for the moment. Her pale hair tumbled over her shoulders as she took a step back from them. How had she been volunteered into this? She was trying to avoid getting involved their futile affairs, and now she had somehow wonund up flat in the middle of it? She did not sign up for this. She had merely proposed the humility of them bickering over Revan. Yet, here they were doing it still. Crankily, she chewed on the inside of her lip, staring the two down. As thoughts raced through her mind, and her souls shifted in the uncomfortable silence and onslought of emotions, her heart beat against her ribcage. She did not want to be involved with this. She had only wanted to make sure it was fair. Though, isn’t that what they were doing now?

As a creature of the heavens, wasn’t it in turn her responsibility to aid them? Yes, so it would seem. Her slender arms folded over her middle as she looked at the two men. Romel’s face was distant and sly, as if it didn’t even seem like a competition to him. And Kyoshi…poor Kyoshi who still did not even realize the extent of his feelings for Revan. She wondered when he would ever understand how strong the feelings really were, if he even would.

“I agree. Neither of you should touch him unnessecarily. Although, that comes down to how you define if something is necessary. For instance, if he is need of help, that is definitely plausible to touch him. But, what if the only way he needs help is craving a more intimate touch? Who’s to say you can take that step? I say, for the time being no touching and no seducing. I will speak with him when alone, and determine how things are going. When I realize he is leaning a certain way, then perhaps touching will be allowed. Once he decides emotionally who he prefers, it comes down to who he prefers sexually. However, skills unnatural to a mortal are not permitted. No magical abilities are allowed. You will not change yourself for the competition. He will decide on your true self. From there, I’m sure his mind will make the decision for him. If you are not sure whether you should be allowed to do something, then come ask me,” she knew she hadn’t covered everything she should have, but there was only so much a creature like her could say on the matter.

-----------------------

Jacob was relieved to get off that damned ship, and very nearly kissed the ground on which he now stood. He had never been in such a wretched environment. Those people had no self respect nor cleanliness. How they could stand that, he did not know. Right now he was heading straight for a river to wash himself. He thought about finding a woman to make him a bath, but decided he did not want to waste the time, for he knew that if he went into their home, she would not let him leave for awhile. That’s always how it worked.

The river water was freezing cold, nipping at his goosebump laden skin. His pale hair stood on end, the water waist high as he splashed his middled with water, rubbing his bar of soap over his chest. The whole while he contemplated how he would go about being reunited with Amara. What would she say when she saw him? Would she attack him? Would she-No, she would never do that…perhaps he did need to find a woman before he started the long hike.

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-21-2011, 04:38 AM

That next morning Revan was awake, smiling and talkative. He and Kyoshi were running over analysis of a recent technique Revan had just learned and Romel seemed to still be asleep. Morning light was only now reaching through the dusty windows but it had an automatic warming effect.

Revan smiled and sighed as sunlight touched his skin and reflecting softly off his black feather.
Kyoshi watched him entranced for a bit until Romel moved around to watch him and Revan.
"What do you want?" the question wasn't the least bit kind but it seemed to pass right over Revan who was beginning to doze in the warmth of the sun.

"People are coming." Romel's mental voice seemed off, distant rather than snide.
"It's probably the masters 'slaves', there are about five of them I think." Revan shifted to lean against the bed post.

"No, they recently replaced them, there should be about eight now." He opened his blue eyes and looked at the double doors.
"It feels about right, they'll be here in a minute."
Romel faced the door, his massive florescent wings sending cascading rainbows all across the room.
"Good god, if you were any shinier we'd all be blind." Kyoshi snorted and covered his eyes in mock pain.

Romel ignored him and instead focused on the eight people that had just come in. They all looked the same, cloaked and dark. Each on was carrying something that looked like giant jade rings, but the color was black with flecks of gray. Revan immediately stood, warily watching them while stepping before Romel, almost protectively.

"Step aside Moore." It was creepy the way they all spoke at once, each voice different but the same.
"He is no threat, I promise you." Romel didn't move, didn't even seem to be breathing.
"Romel promised me that he would not hurt anyone, he made an oath." The eight figures seemed to tremble like autumn leaves.
"No oath will hold when it is made out of desperation, not even with you. Now step aside, or we will take you with it." Revan palled but he held firm. His stance widened to prepare for a fight, until Romel's big hand rest on a shoulder.
"This is not a battle you should fight. You have taken good care of me until now, but it is time that you let me go. We will meet again, I am sure." Revan looked at Romel, his form being that of a young athletic man. Revan almost felt the desire to hug the man but stopped when he caught the stray thought.
"Fine." Revan stepped aside and watched as the eight figures nearly swooped down on the radiant being.

The black rings were unsealed, revealing spikes sharp enough to easily cut through bone they also had sharp barbs all over so that there was no way it would come loose. Romel didn't fight when they forced his wings together, taking both so that the ridges lined up. Each one took turns stabbing the massive rings through Romel's wings, but he didn't make a sound. When they were finished they cuffed his wrists and began ushering him out and to the masters.

When the door shut Revan lifted a side table and tossed it at the door, hard enough to leave a huge crater shape that spidered out.
"I can't believe this!"
Kyoshi just stood and watched as Revan fumed.
"Rev, he's going to be fine, this isn't going to be the same as it was with you."
Revan turned then, eyes ice cold and pitiless.
"Yes, because it will be worse! I am not Romel, I am not some rare creature, Romel is! Romel will become their little puppet, they'll play with him until they break him, what then, what should I do when I know that this isn't going to end well!?" Revan seemed to suddenly feel ashamed of himself. He shifted, looking down.
"I'm sorry, I'm just so afraid that he'll go through what I did."
Kyoshi watched him kindly.
"Revan, what happened to you was, it was wrong, but they won't do that to him."
Revan nodded.
"You're probably right...."

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-09-2011, 03:14 AM

{{awweh...:( that made me sniffles}}

Amara's eyelids fluttered closed as she perched on the edge of her bed. Humans, she did not understand. They wound up so reliant on their emotions. Perhaps if they were able to get past that part of them their race would evolve at a rapid rate. She had allowed herself to succumb to her emotions once, and look what came from that. She scoffed, her plump lips pulling into a sneer, shaking her head. Truth is, no matter how well one could control their emotions, the Gods will still ensure that their life is still "fucked up" as the humans would say.

Adonis screeched on the window sill, pecking at the glass desperately, his wings beating at it. Confused, her eyelids fluttered open as she stepped against the wall. Her hands splayed against the cold hard wall as she peeked around the corner. Her hazel eyes were intruded with a blinding light, her breath catching in her throat. Her body stiffened as she opened the window, her mind a blank sheet of ice, her souls entranced by the heavenly glow. Her complexion paled as the light pulled her through the window, morphing around her and licking at her skin. The cloud of heaven engulfed her, her lips parted as she heard a sigh of pleasure. Was that her own, or someone elses? She was so entranced by this aura around her she could not even tell if the pleasure drowned sound escaped her own mouth.

Hands slithered through her hair, holding her, nudging her gently. They stroked her skin adoringly, some giving a soft scratch every so often. A man's voice broke through the haze and the hands hissed, but retreated nonetheless. He stood over her, his fingers trailing down the center of her chest, grazing against her breasts. Nostrils flared, her pupils began to swirl and blend with her irises ever-so-slightly, and she growled deep in her chest.

"The second God to visit me, now? Why the sudden interest?"

His nostrils flared and a muscle ticked in his jaw at her comment, "Which God visited you, my beautiful?"

Her teeth ground at his pet-name, and she glared up at him, "If you do not know then you are not meant to know. Now answer my question."

Anger flared in his eyes as his hand clenched. The motion sent a wave of his magic through her, snaking through her veins with a fiery anger, and squeezing her heart. A scream ripped from her as the God relentlessly clenched her heart, blood flowing from the burst walls. Gasping for air, she choked on the blood sputtering from her lips. Jacob's soul inside her growled, yet purred simultaneously at the sensation of her pain. It stalked, it's ferocious body ramming against each side of her skull. Her legs kicked in the air, her small hands clenched into fists. The God's hands began to gradually unclench, the pain in her heart dissipating.

"Now that you have decided to listen, I will tell you why I am here. Though, next time you show any sign of disrespect I will end your life right here and now. Do you hear me?" with the nod of Amara's weak head he continued, "I know of your bond with the other Elite, and I have an offer. You two have been a torturous game of cat and mouse for some time now. If you quicken this, and take his life, then I will make things easier for you."

"What good does it do for you if I kill him? That way both of the only two living Elites are dead?" Her hazel eyes narrowed, tinted with confusion and anger.

"My motives are not for your understanding. You do not get to question me. Now, let me explain further, hm? If you kill him, then I will allow you to live."

"What makes you think I would want to be the only one of my kind left to live?"

"Because, if you live, his powers will be yours. Mmmm, there's that hint of power hungry I was looking for. Yes, I see it in your eyes. Yes, you will have his powers, and be the most powerful in your realm. All you have to do is stab him in the heart with this," his palm opened, a crystal dagger materializing in it. "While you think about it, I will be waiting for your answer."

His voice echoed in her mind, louder and louder until she couldn't bear it. Her hands clamped over her ears, blocking herself from the pain. Her eyelids slowly opened, but when she saw her room before her she dropped her hands to her lap. Clenched in her right hand was a crystalline dagger, glowing in the moonlight.

{{Sorry I know it's not much :( I'm tired and can't really remember where I was going with my plot}}

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-09-2011, 04:03 AM

{{It's fine babe}}
Revan looked over to Amara and the crystal knife.
"What's that?" Revan's blue eyes were caught by the radiating light and he began to move closer.

"Revan." The younger man jumped and swiftly turned around.
"Sorry..."
Amara seemed rather frazzled already but she couldn't help but raise a brow at Revan's bizarre responses.
"I apologize, crystal like that has always been a fascination of mine." Kyoshi rolled his eyes, Revan was so strange being able to do a 360 with his emotions like this.
"Fascination, more like obsession. If you ran into crystal on the battle field I bet you'd go over and mesmerize yourself with it while your comrades fall around you."
Revan's arms crossed, his back still facing Amara and her knife.
"I would not, I know my priorities."
Kyoshi shrugged.
"Whatever makes you feel better."

~Several hours later~
Revan, Kyoshi and Amara were seated in a secluded corner of the almost empty mess hall. Revan was zoning out, just staring through the window at the thick, puffy, grey clouds. Kyoshi was watching him out of the corner of his eye while also trying to converse with Amara. It was rather one-sided seeing as she seemed to have little to say on anything he brought up.

"What do you think they'll do with him?" Kyoshi watched Revan as he spoke, it was the first time since that morning with the crystal knife.
"I'm not sure, I would assume that they would collar him and put him under watch for a while. He's a precious asset to them though so they may be really lenient."
Revan sighed and slumped sideways against Kyoshi.
"I wish dreams were only fables in my head."
Kyoshi gave Revan a strange look, then to Amara who could see Revan's face.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-13-2011, 02:20 AM

Amara sensed the odd glances between them, and she looked into Revan's crystalline irises. Her hazel ones were passive, giving no hint that she was looking past those pupils into the maze of his mind. She pushed past the membranes of his brain, into the very synapses that sent the messages to and from him brain. With the next breath she took in, she smelled him. Not just his male scent, but past that into the very raw emotions that were emanating from his atoms. Her lips twitched ever-so-slightly as she studied the natural chemicals, deciphering what they meant based on his personality, gender, and breed. As realization struck her, her eyelashes fluttered, her breath catching in her throat. Playing it off as choking on her food (which she would never be caught dead doing, because it was simply too human for her), she pressed her hand into her chest and forced out coughs; mimicking what she had seen many humans do when choking on their food. Her eyes watered with the coughing, and she slowed them down, before clearing her throat and taking a drink of her water.

Why did Revan get the flustered fear and confusion when he looked at her? She knew he was not afraid of her, because when they had fought he had not hesitated even a millisecond. And the confusion? Well, she could blame that on the crystal knife from earlier. Perhaps he was wondering why she had it. Either that or he was simply wondering what she thought was going to happen to Romel. The created species always had something to be confused about, as did humans. So, Revan was kind of set for that from the beginning. But the fear...small wrinkles formed between her eyebrows slightly as she pondered why he would be afraid. She knew he was afraid for Romel, but it was more than that. The fear for Romel had rolled off of him, and practically drowned her in it's scent. But, this fear was different. It was...more lethal…

Clearing her throat once more, her hazel eyes focused on Revan's face rather than his atoms. Her pupils followed the hard line of his jaw down to his tense lips pulled down at the corners. They trailed up the bridge of his nose, and back into his eyes. Looking at him, she tried to reassure him with reason, "Logistically, that would be impossible. The definitions of a fable are either something fabricated and invented, or a short story with a moral to be taught. A dream could be neither. It is an extension of the conscious and subconscious thoughts that you have been having. Even though your dreams are unseen things, it is still an extension of what you subconsciously know," hesitating, she nudged her corn with her spoon, "I'm not sure if that helped too much…"

She held back a sigh of defeat. When would she learn how to be as successful communicating with humans as Jacob? That would be impossible, though, because Jacob interacts with humans in ways she has never and most likely never would.

{{I might either edit this post with an update on Jacob, or do that in the next post. Either way, you can post when you have time :) }}

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-13-2011, 09:51 PM

Revan was staring at her now and he snorted, tickled by the sheer analytical side of her statement.
"Dreams are a way for the mind to express desires and fears, I get that, but there are some things that not even we want to know about ourselves." Revan sat up straight now and placed his hands thoughtfully on the table.

"I had another premonition last night, I know something is chasing after you. You don't have to tell me who and I don't care why but we need to prepare. From what I saw he's about two weeks away, that should give us enough time to train with one another and get to know each other better. I suggest that we take leave tonight, I think it would be best to go someplace else where we won't possibly endanger anyone here." Revan's electric blue eyes were locked with hers, whatever fear had been present in him was washed away with this wave of confidence.

Kyoshi looked at Revan now, admiration flickered across his face but pushed the feeling aside. Instead, he turned to Revan with a questioning face.
"What do you mean, leave tonight, where do you plan to go?"
Revan leaned forward onto the table, hands steepled before him.
"I think we should go to the Luna Ponte. It's secluded, there's a wide variety of terrain and plenty of resources there to survive off of. It's also the safest place I know, because that's where I go to break."
Kyoshi's face darkened, he had always known Revan went and hid somewhere when his magic was on overload, but he had no idea that he flew to the top of a mountain to do it. Revan dismissed his worried looks and turned back to Amara.

"I know you have little reason to trust me, but I also know that this is what we need to do, so will you come or not?"

~~~Underground~~~
Romel sighed. It was so boring down in his little dungeon. The elders had not yet decided on what to do with him and they seemed incapable of coming to any kind of conclusion. If it were possible he would have already left, but the heavy cuffs on his wings were to oddly positioned for him to pull out, and whenever he tried it always caused a dull ache at the base of each wing.

He and Revan had lost contact at some point over the time he was taken below. Sweet Revan had talked to him as long as possible the whole day and Romel was grateful. The little cell was such a bore, there was no breeze, nothing to touch, and the only thing to smell was the damp stone and grotesque bed. Being trapped down here was difficult but whenever he felt overwhelmed he though of Revan telling him, 'no matter what I'll get you out of there.'"

It was almost wrong how kind the boy was. Romel had done nothing but try and manipulate Revan for his own gain and the boy didn't even realize it. He found it strange how close a human can get with another by just sharing their life with that person, and though Revan knew nothing of him the boy treated him as a close friend. Romel shifted and tried to adjust his wings against the cold stone wall.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-22-2011, 06:01 AM

Jacob's breath was smooth as he stalked through the forrest, his blade slicing through branches that tried to stand in his way. The wind flicked at his hair, the strands standing up stubbornly and then licking across his forehead. A wave of tension pounded in his lower stomach as he felt Amara's emotions coming on stronger. She had had a sudden surge of an emotion, and judging by the pressure and the churning of his stomach, he knew it was nervousness and borderline fear. The corners of his lips pulled up ever-so-slightly as he wiped at his forehead. Did that mean she knew that he was coming? It seemed to be the only logical thing that would strike such strong fear and nervousness in her, unless where she was something huge was happening. Had she become attached to something, and now that he was approaching she was afraid that she was going to have to run again? Or was she afraid of their reunion? Usually that was the only thing to bring that feeling from her.

Ugh, how long had it been? There was practically no civilization here. He was tense, and every cell of his being was searching for a woman nearby. Why did no one live here? People should be here! He needed a woman soon. He wouldn't pass out or anything, but he was getting weak. He needed to take someone. But, the only females he'd seen were deer, and he was most definitely not going to...he couldn't even finish that thought, because a wave of nausea slammed into him, and his souls hissed in his mind. Amara's sould slammed into the side of his skull, furious at him for even thinking something so disgusting.

Amara's eyelids fluttered, and she feigned interest in her food. To be honest, Jacob had just eaten something, and she was now struggling to find her appetite. Why did he have to ruin everything like that? Her fork nudged at the pieces of corn, pushing them into a neat pile. "I do not need protection from what is chasing me. You know as well as I that I am used to being chased, and whatever you foresaw chasing me, I can handle it," she forced herself to swallow some kernels. "However, if it makes you feel better, I will go to this Mount with you." She almost smiled at the thought of Revan and Kyoshi sharing a tent with eachother over night, but the reality of the situation kept her lips from pulling into that smile.

She had known that he was coming for her. She had...how does she describe that? She had felt him soul becoming stronger in her mind, reaching out for it's real protector. The sensations from him had become so much stronger. Just the other day, she nearly collapsed when he was taking a woman. Her legs were so wobbly, she ducked into a secluded corner and clung to the wall to keep her standing. Her dreams were becoming more vivid, the presence of him strengthening his effect on her mind. Furthermore, why would the Gods start showing up if he had not been coming? Or are they the reason he is coming? Did they talk to him too? Perhaps that meant that this time he really was coming for the blood.

Her hazel eyes turned towards the window as a low sigh escaped her lips. She really had not wanted to get her new..could she dare to call them friends?...involved, but I guess it wasn't her power anymore. Revan had intertwined himself in this sick game. Perhaps..when they were heading out, or when the men were sleeping, she would slip out? They would never have to know...she could sneak away in the dead of night, never to be heard from again, and they woul be saved. It was the only option, and one she was very accustomed to..."When are we leaving?"

Adonis snatched a kernel from her plate, his eyes angling up at Revan and Kyoshi as if daring them to try and take his food. Oh, how he was so territorial...

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-22-2011, 06:40 AM

"Tonight, right at midnight. That gives you five hours to prepare whatever you might need." Revan looked contemplative again, lost in his own thoughts.
"I realize that this may be completely useless to you, but I want to give you something, for protection." Revan lifted his face to meet her eyes then reached slowly into a back pocket. He held something small in his hands when he brought them back up for Amara to see. Revan motioned for her to give him her hand and she did so hesitantly. What she found in her palm was small and smoothed from wear.
"This was something that I made when I was younger. It's a shield stone, made of a piece of bone from my wing. It's the only one I've ever created." Revan smiled at her kindly and pulled his hand away. "It's should protect you from any damage, mental or physical. I have some things that have to be done, if you need me I'll be in my room." Revan stood and bowed to both Amara and Kyoshi.

"What was that?" Kyoshi looked overly shocked at the whole thing and he looked from the now empty seat Revan had been sitting in to her hand where a small oval black stone rest.
"He can be so enigmatic sometimes, I have no idea what he thinks he's doing but there's something planned for all this." He turned to Amara, eyes fixed mostly on the strange stone.

~Underground~

It was still so dark, even though the "master's" had placed more lights throughout his cell. Really, one torch barely lit the ten inches around it much less any distance greater. There was an irony to the whole situation though. First Romel had been caught by those black figure who sewed his eyes shut. Now, he's trapped in a cell to be decided on how he should be played with. The only comforting thought came from the gentle whispers of encouragement Revan sent continuously through their bond. The boy would surly make a great mate, so kind and gentle. It was truly easier to sit in the dark with his sweet voice running softly through Romel's clouded head.

~Revan Alone~
Revan walked briskly towards his own door, there was a lot he had to do. He couldn't help but feel anxious there didn't seem to be a reason why but it was giving him a headache. He stopped thinking for a moment and sought out the connection between himself and Romel. It was faint but present still.
"Romel, I'll be leaving soon, Amara, Kyoshi and I are headed out for the mountains." there was no reply but Revan knew Romel had gotten the message. He thought of the location, sending Romel the image of where they were going.
"If you are freed before we come back that's where you can find us."

Revan sighed as he still received nothing. It was silly to think that Romel would respond, he hadn't responded to any of the other thoughts either. Revan only now realized that he was in his room, pulling out journals and sketchbooks. He let his body do as it pleased for the moment and waited till one journal called out to him. He flipped it open to a new page and stared at it for a moment. After some thought he placed his right hand against the page, the other loose pages fluttered like leaves. A swirl of black inky mist wrapped down his arm until it touched the page, turning into words. Revan could feel the weight of his dreams leave him as they were inscribed onto the paged beneath his hand.

Last edited by Hatsu_Kidamaru; 05-22-2011 at 05:15 PM..

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-22-2011, 06:02 PM

Amara nodded at Kyoshi, her mind elsewhere. She was focusing on the molecules of the stone Revan had handed her. She was watching the atoms, focusing on the molecular compounds. She saw them bouncing against eachother, and based off of what Revan said she knew what they were made of. What she couldn't tell, though was what they did. She had never seen molecular levels as of this before. She had never even seen these compounds in Revan. How is it possible that something that came from the bones of his wing did not have the same composition as the rest of him? Frustration nipped at her mind. She had not spent eternity banished to this god forsaken planet, studying and running, just to come across something she could not read. Making an educated guess on what it would do, but until she had actually experience, a guess is all that it would be. That darn Revan...why couldn't he be as predictable as others?

Adonis made his way onto her shoulder, his beak nuzzling into her hair. Dropping the stone into a satchel on her waist, she slowly stood from the table, "If you will excuse me, I must prepare for the leave."

Her hazel eyes fluttered and dropped to the floor. For once in her life, she could not bear to look someone in the eyes. If she did, she feared he would know what she was up to, and try to stop her. It was better this was. It was safer for them. They may be assassins, but there was no way they could take on Jacob. He was created a far superior creature in terms of warfare. She could not put them in that position. No...this was for her to handle, and her only.

~~~~Amara alone now~~~~
Her mind was blank as she opened her boudoir. A frown pulled at the corners of her lips as she stared at the small stack of personal items. This was a price to pay for always being on the run. If Revan could have just kept to his own business, she wouldn’t have to be leaving now...No, that is not true. Amara was only looking for a scapegoat...she was well aware that a) Revan could not control what he saw and b) she would have needed to leave anyways.

"Don't forget your knife, darling" fingers slithered down the sides of her, causing a sparkling friction she did not like at all.

Stiffening, she frowned at her boudoir, "I have not forgotten, and do not need your assistance any longer. You may leave me with the task ahead. No reminders are needed."

She could fee his hot breath burning at the back of her neck as he pushed her braid over her shoulder, "I know what you are thinking, my little mink. I know your hesitation. And I will ensure that if you do not follow through, I will make it happen. Do not forget who I am, and the power that I hold."

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-09-2011, 11:27 PM

It was approaching eleven when Revan slipped from his room and towards Amara's. He knocked twice on her door, the moon's light barely touching the maple floor boards bellow the window sill. He knocked again and when there was no response his head drooped a little. Revan looked to her door again and decided that she must already have left to the meeting place so he stepped away and towards the cafeteria. He arrived at the doors to find no one present. It was cooler in this room than the halls but it was still tolerable. Revan made his way to a moonlit seat and waited.

Kyoshi arrived a few minutes later. He was carrying a small grey bag which was filled with random necessities. Kyoshi found Revan watching from his seat towards the center of the room and made his way over.
"Is Amara not here yet?"
Revan shook his head.
"She wasn't in her room either. I thought she might be here but I've yet to see her."
Both men sat now, waiting for Amara. After some time Kyoshi looked at a small time piece and saw that there was only a few minutes till twelve.

"I don't think she's coming."
Revan didn't look to Kyoshi and instead began to tap his fingers on the wood table.
"Where would she have gone then? Why would she leave anyway?"
Kyoshi watched Revan and rest his elbows on the table.
"I don't know but it's midnight and she's not here."

Revan frowned and stood from the table.
"Then we need to find her, I don't know why she would run but I'm not going to let her go without saying anything."
Kyoshi smirked, he loved the way Revan's eyes almost glowed in the dark.
"That's fine but we have no idea where we're headed."

"That doesn't matter, I think I know how to find her."

He spread both massive wings and a silver mist seeped from them and then began to move and fall to the floor. Revan smiled at the light trail of silver that led him directly to the bone in the stone he had given her.
"This will get us where we want to be."

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2011, 05:23 AM

Amara's chest rose and fell with slight difficulty. How long had she been running? She couldn't tell for sure...but she was not willing to risk slowing down. According to her map, she had kilometers upon kilometers to go until she would reach the border, and could escape over the ocean. Adonis silently glided in the air above her, allowing her to watch through his eyes in one of her own. In her right eye she saw what Adonis did, and through her left she saw her own point of view. Her pale braid bounced on her back, kissing at the bare skin where her shirt laced across the back. Moonlight trickled over the pale skin, enveloping her in its adoration. Twigs scratched at her delicate form, whipping her body as she raced through them. Her small feet were stealthily quiet on the forest floor, her black leggings making the slightest sound as she raced through the trees.

This had been the first escape she had truly regretted. She knew better than to get attached to anyone, because leaving them was inevitable. She had honestly tried to distance herself, and followed her rules. That is, until Revan's innocent way broke through her defenses to the point that she had stupidly admitted the situation was in. She had never told anyone what had happened to her, literally nobody. And she knew that telling Revan was the biggest mistake she could ever make. Was it the desire to have a companion? Somebody that she could actually trust, and spend her life with? That could never happen, though...Eventually everyone died, and she was destined to die. Cursed by the Gods with a certain and necessary death, her life was never meant to be lived from the beginning.

As she had stood at her open window, she could not have helped looking back at the door. It was one of the few times she had ever second guessed herself. Her eyelashes had fluttered, fighting back tears she knew could not fall, as she hoped desperately she could stay with her new friends. Don't the humans say when you love something to set it free, though? Well, if she did not, then they would all most likely die, because this time was different. Gods were getting antsy and involved. If she did not finish the act soon, then-

Her feet scuffed over a sticking out root, and she caught herself against a tree. Why was she heading towards America then? She had not realized it, but her body had been leading her away from where Jacob was approaching. Why? If she did not kill him, then the Gods would finally do it for her. Why not just go towards him and take on the challenge herself? Either way she would surely die...to do so at the hands of the Gods was a far more mortifying idea. Elongated nails etched into the tree, her eyes clenched in pain of her decision. To run or fight...nausea slammed into her at the mere thought. She didn't want to choose. She didn't want to be in this situation. She didn't want to be herself….

A guttural scream escaped her lips as she sank to the forest floor, curling up in tortured thoughts. Jacob's soul beat at the bars of her mind, growling and hissing at her. He screamed, tearing at her mind. Her claws dug into her scalp as she clutched at her head, her teeth grinding audibly against each other.

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-13-2011, 12:50 AM

Kyoshi was always a little jealous of Revan's ability to fly. The young man never knew the bonds of being a normal person and he never would. Though it was hard to think of him as anything but beautiful and elegant. Revan's massive wings spread and the whips of magic that always permeated the air around him were entrancing. Revan was nothing short of an angel.

The air was sweet tonight. It had a warmth and this flowery smell that would have calmed his nerves any other time. Tonight was an exception though, he was on a chase. The light silvery trail streaking across the ground was leading them further and further away from home and out to the coast. He couldn't understand why Amara would go to the coast or why she would ever leave them without so much as a goodbye. He had never been quite so bitter before, it wasn't something he'd ever felt. Revan knew it all stemmed from the upset that she would abandon him. That wasn't right though, she wasn't abandoning him, she was fleeing.

Revan looked down to Kyoshi who was keeping pace rather well on the ground below.
"We're headed towards the coast!"
Revan's voice barely reached Kyoshi through the wind that sang past his ears but he was able to catch it.
"It would seem so, are we closer?"
Revan looked back up and searched the horizon for any sign of her, or the ocean.
"Not yet, she's still too far."
Kyoshi nodded and sighed, well it was more a huff of fast, noiseless air past his lips. Revan dove closer to Kyoshi and tapped a shoulder.
"Let me know if we need to stop, she'll be stopped by the ocean."
Kyoshi almost jumped at the voice whispering into his ear. He nodded but trudged on.
"No, we'll keep going till we find her!"

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-13-2011, 07:56 PM

The moon still hung overhead, lower in the sky now. If she had to guess it had been a few hours already, edging towards four. The sun readying for it's arrival. Adonis's beak slid across Amara's cheek gently, a loving caress to wake her from her thoughts. She' d laid on the forest floor for who knew how long, her long braid impure with twigs and dirt from the nature. Her eyes were dark voids, staring into space without a focus, her pink lips moving with words she could not force to make a sound. The majestic bird flapped it's wings, the tips of his feathers beating softly against her shoulders, begging her to move. Adonis was right, she was wasting time wallowing in her thoughts like this. She has been playing this game since her creation, and it was no different now. Hesitating in her self-pity would not solve anything. If anything, it would cause her demise.

Wincing as Jacob's soul chewed at the edges of her mind, she rolled onto her stomach and kicked up onto her feet. Her single bag of possessions hung tight on her back, pressing into her as she lifted her arm up into the air. Adonis's claws left the slightest of scratches as he used her arm to push off back into the air. The bird took off towards the coast again. Well, it's decided, then. She would flee as normal. Besides, the God claimed he would take care of Jacob if she did not. Perhaps that was for the best. If she were the one to drive that dagger into him, stealing away his last hearbeat, she knew eternity in hell would be a punishment in it's own just knowing what she did…

Her feet were stealthy as she began to run through the trees again, her skin numb to the branches that nipped at her cheeks. Hazel eyes split between her point of view and Adonis's once again were narrowed in determination. Cold, hard determination. But even her soul could not deny the fear and pain that edged her mind.

----------------------------------------
Jacob's arms were shoving branches out of his way, his face set in stone with determination and anger. His visage was grim as he raced through the trees. Normally, it would not be an issue to run kilometers upon kilometers in a day, but he hadn't had a woman since he'd left his most recent home, and it was weakening him. He knew before he could take on Amara, his only God created equal, that he would need to take another woman. Dear Gods, hopefully there are women and civilization wherever she was feeling. He knew he was getting close, though.

Judging by the invisible twigs pressing against half of his body, she had paused in the forest, resting. Though, whatever she was doing while resting was putting her through utter torment. Her soul was a constant shriek in his mind, pacing the edges of his skull as he grew closer. He could feel her, the heat of her pulsing into him. He was close alright, oh so beautifully close.

Not close enough, though. She was still to far for him to link fully with her. His body was ready already though, tense and waiting to pounce. He was a predator closing in on his prey. His legs were pushing harder than ever, the trees a heavenly blur passing by him. Soon, very soon, he would have his finale.

Hatsu_Kidamaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-30-2011, 05:16 PM

Revan's eyes were set on the shimmering line, it was becoming fuller as they followed after Amara. It was a relief to know that they were closer but he could still not see her through the dense trees. He had lost sight of Kyoshi at some point as well but it was easy enough to hear the other man as he ran across the forest floor. Looking around Revan caught the smell of the ocean. It was faint but unmistakable. There was nothing quite like the smell of the ocean. It was warm and inviting, even calming. Yet at this point it was of little comfort. He still had no clue as to why Amara was fleeing and where she planned to go but the pit in his stomach led him to think that it wasn't good.

Kyoshi wanted to burn the damn forest down. Every root and branch was an accident waiting to happen and with how fast Revan was going it was near impossible to keep up. The forest floor was so dark that he missed a long protruding root and rolled to the ground. It didn't really hurt but it did make him angry and he growled as he stood back up and began to run again. Maybe next time he and Revan go on a wild goose chase he'll squash his pride and just let Revan carry him.

Revan could make out the twinkling of the ocean water finally, he had to go up higher but at this he could finally see far enough to make out a strange black blur far ahead of them. He could tell it was Amara, only because of the brief flashes of silver off her hair. She was running at a breakneck speed but Revan knew he could catch up to her. The only problem was Kyoshi who was stumbling about in the forest. He couldn't wait to catch Amara, it was now or never so he swooped down to skim the tops of the trees and called to Kyoshi.
"Amara is ahead but we won't be able to catch up to her at the speed we're going!" He could hear Kyoshi snapping twigs as he ran.
"Just go ahead, I'll catch up with you soon enough!" Revan wanted to say something but they both knew that was the only way this could work.
"Alright, she's not too far ahead so I'll see you soon!"

He didn't hear Kyoshi say anything before Revan shot off towards Amara. He was using magic to speed up and could feel wisps of it trailing behind him like smoke. Amara was becoming clearer and clearer with every second until he could make out her silver head and Adonis flying close beside her. Revan flew up higher until he could angle for a good dive then angled his body in such a way that it felt as if he was carving air.

He aimed right in front of Amara and his aim was true. Within a few seconds he was forcing a landing right in front of her. She growled as they collided and rolled across the leaf strewn ground. Adonis was squawking madly at him and it seemed that the bird might try to attack but he didn't. Revan stood and tried to help Amara up but she just glared at him and shoved his hand away.
"I'm sorry but it was the best way to get you to stop. I don't know why you ran and it's not really my business but I have to know, did you ever plan to say goodbye?" Revan's eyes were pleading and he could only hope that she would at least say something.