morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to morquarwen Send a message via Yahoo to morquarwen

Old 12-27-2007, 05:03 PM

It is. Like I have been toying with the idea of selling my Queen's Crown. Ive seen they are a well sought after item, so I know I would have no problems finding a seller. On the other hand it will be worth more someday most likely so its like should I sell now or wait, or not sell at all?? Decisions, decisions

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to EternalHearts Send a message via Yahoo to EternalHearts

Old 12-27-2007, 05:09 PM

EXACTLLY! I'm terrible at that over on Gaia. Actually, If I'm ever going to get those Penguin Slippers, I really do need to start selling stuff, huh?

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via ICQ to apricotbaby Send a message via AIM to apricotbaby Send a message via MSN to apricotbaby Send a message via Yahoo to apricotbaby

Old 12-27-2007, 05:09 PM

I am 24 flakes away from having 5 sets. What I do is sit in my mailbox and click outbox and sentbox starting with outbox first, and the page shifts a little so I don't even have to move the mouse. However I have to do it slowly or I miss a flake! My goal was 10 sets like I tried to get for the Halloween event (I didn't then, either, though) but that looks highly unlikely. I'll just take what I can get. Apricot, the hoarder. ROFL

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2007, 05:11 PM

WOW apricot thats ALOT of sets :shock: You should be able to make a nice profit with those in the future :D

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to EternalHearts Send a message via Yahoo to EternalHearts

Old 12-27-2007, 05:12 PM

HEHEHEHE!! You ARE a super hoarder Fruity!

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via ICQ to apricotbaby Send a message via AIM to apricotbaby Send a message via MSN to apricotbaby Send a message via Yahoo to apricotbaby

Old 12-27-2007, 05:14 PM

hehehehe You should see my storage locker on Gaia and my vault on Subeta, not to mention my SDB on Neo. I'm ridiculous about it... for some reason, 10 is the magic number and I'm not sure why. I guess it was the original mindset that if something became really valuable I'd just sell them off leaving 1 or 2 for myself, but it has yet to happen! hahaha

Btw, how much at the queen crowns going for now? I have always wanted one!

*tickles Jess and her twinnie*

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-27-2007, 05:18 PM

*nods* My Storage Locker on Gaia and SDB are pretty full too. Bleh, I'm so lazy about selling stuff.

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2007, 05:19 PM

Im not really sure, last I looked almost 6k I think. But dont quote me on that. And thanks for the tip, I just got 12 flakes clicking around in my mailbox :D So I have 2 full sets now *dances*

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-27-2007, 05:21 PM

So am I, twin. Especially on Subeta... the prices fluctuate so much over there, it's crazy! I usually also get extras of the Contribution items, and have an extra of each set going back to the scepters, except I only have one panda slippers and one of each item from this month's set. Maybe I should consider selling them? Hmm...

Edit: You're welcome, hon! Works really well, doesn't it? I just have to count to five after each click or sometimes I'm too fast and miss one, I've had to have missed at least 20 this event!

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2007, 05:27 PM

It says the event is over noon PST? Would that be like 3 EST? I can never keep time zones straight lol

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-27-2007, 05:27 PM

Twinnie, that is a lot of items. You should sell a few of them. I was buying extras of the contribution items on Gaia, but it just got too expensive, I need to save money.

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-27-2007, 05:31 PM

Yep, Jess, 3 p.m. EST it should end.

Twinnie: On Gaia, I have so many unopened envelopes, it's not even funny. If a month has 3 Donation items, I'd get 9, 3 to open, 3 to keep, and 3 to eventually sell. hahaha All the money I've spent on these sites is atrocious. Meep! That reminds me! I need to renew my Gold account on Subeta and buy the Gaia December items before the end of the month. ROFL

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2007, 05:36 PM

I managed to snag 6 of the GA medal from the millionaire center when they were in there. I sent one to a friend and kept 6 so Im good to go on those for another 5 months I think. I dont get the donation items, pity really because they are so nice, and sell for so much on the TP. Once in awhile I will see one I have to have and break down and buy it

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-27-2007, 05:53 PM

That is absolutely insane amounts of money to spend! I usually just get one set, although I've picked up an extra here and there to sell eventually. Not that I've actually sold any of them :|

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-27-2007, 05:57 PM

I missed the GA medals when they were in the Millionaire center. :( Oh, well. I wonder what happens to your extra pets when you go from having a gold account to a regular one. I'm assuming you can keep them. I only have 3 pets now, but I should get the max before my gold account runs out, hmm? I don't really use the auto pricer and the quests are not ever profitable for me.

Twinnie: I know, I wish I had all of that money back now! I was saying to fawNie the other day... I wish you could trade unopened envelopes in for Gaia Cash or something. Some of the things in the Gaia Cash Shop are sooooo cute while I think they're lacking a little bit with the Donation items.

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2007, 06:03 PM

You get to keep your pets. Though how I manage to feed 10 pets is a mystery to me lol. I keep them in the lodge, though sometimes I forget to relodge them after 14 days, then I feel guilty for neglecting them lol

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-27-2007, 06:07 PM

I agree about the cash shop items. I need to start doing more Paid blog posts so I can earn money to spend on these sites.

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-27-2007, 06:11 PM

I should start using the lodge @ Subeta. I hardly ever feed or read or play with my pets. I'm a horrible mommy there, I guess. My Neo pets are always in the lodge but I still try to play with them when I think about it.

Twinnie: Paid blog posts? Where? I am a member on blogit.com but I haven't posted anything yet! I should get my butt in gear, but I've never been a big blogger. Hmm...

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 12-27-2007, 06:14 PM

I really should be lodging my pets on subeta but keep forgetting to. I think I have 3 gold medals left from those I got in the millionaire center.

I have unopened envelopes too on gaia and haven't bought any new ones for a few months now. They are just disappointing.

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-27-2007, 06:15 PM

HEHE. I'm a member of a site called PayPerPost, where you can take various opportunities to get paid for blogging about sites, products, etc. I dont' do many, but I was doing well enough for a few months there to earn the CI's on all the sites each month and whatnot. I've just been so lazy about checking becasue my website isn't very high ranking, so I don't get great opportunities.

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2007, 06:18 PM

I did buy a couple of last month's on Gaia off the marketplace, but once I got them on I really didnt like them. I will be sending them to my shop mule and selling them off once I get around to it. I sell the items then leave the gold sit for like a month before I move it to my main. Im terrified of coming into contact with bad gold over there.

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 12-27-2007, 06:18 PM

Oh that's interesting Jessi.

Ok, I now have 5 complete sets and one complete set on my mule. I still have 14 snowflakes left.

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2007, 06:23 PM

I have enough to get a third set, going to keep going to see how many more flakes I can get in like an hour lol

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-27-2007, 06:25 PM

I tend to wait till the end of the month before I buy the CI's on Gaia, just so I can think them over.

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-27-2007, 06:30 PM

Money has been a little tight for me, so I had to buy this month's Contribution items here with gold and haven't gotten any of the Gaia items yet. I'm not that impressed this month, though, so I think I'm only going to get the ice princess one, or whatever it's called.

I am really kicking myself for not scooping up the GA medals while they were in the Millionaire Center over on Subeta! UGH. I think I have a hard time in general spending any gold. I wince everytime I do a quest there or even Item Hunt sometimes, even though I know I'm going to make a profit. LOL So silly.