Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-17-2015, 04:05 AM

Josiah cleared his throat, trying to hide his embarrassment. Not that he thought it worked. "What...what makes you think I would run?" he asked after a small period of silence. Well, maybe he might if Atlas were anyone else. But they were friends and he trusted the other boy more than a stranger. Josiah neither moved closer or away. Rather, he just stayed rooted to the wall, trying to look as calm as possible. "I don't know. Is there a plan?"

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 01-17-2015, 06:42 PM

"Because you dislike confrontation, as of right now...no, no plans. Is there anything in particular you wish to do this weekend?" He asked and looked over at his friend. "We could go get some drinks and bring them back here...have our own little party, or a drinking game as we watch a movie or something." He said and shrugged, though he did look at Josiah appreciatively.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-18-2015, 08:16 PM

Josiah snorted. As right as Atlas was, sometimes he did like confrontation. Just the right kind with the right people. He smiled. "That sounds good." He wasn't twenty-one yet and not the sort to break rules, but right now, drinking sounded great. "We can let loose, have a little fun. Lord knows, I can use that." Knowing Atlas looked at him too made him all the more interested.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 01-18-2015, 10:11 PM

Atlas grinned up at his friend as he got up, "I'll get the drinks if you get the movies, theres a liqure store right next to a movie rental." He stood and pulled a random shirt out of his drawer and pulled it on before reaching for some socks to throw on as well.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-19-2015, 02:39 AM

Nodding, Josiah turned to go get his jacket. "Sure. You want a cheap action flick, horror, a bad comedy?" he asked. It didn't matter to him so long as it wasn't some kind of romantic comedy. He didn't have super high class taste in movies. The crummier the better.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 01-19-2015, 03:47 AM

"How about a few horror movies, we can drink every time one of the victims does something stupid that will just lead to their death." He said and laughed as he pulled his shoes on and sweatshirt over his head. "Lets go." He said and grinned as he put his wallet, keys and phone in the front pocket of his sweatshirt.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-22-2015, 04:08 AM

Josiah chuckled. It sounded like the worst sort of way to wake up hung-over in the morning, something he'd yet to experience in life. But he just said, "Sure." Because really, why not? He followed Atlas out the door and to their cars. "We just gonna take yours since the places are close by?" he asked.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 01-25-2015, 06:24 PM

Atlas' cheeks turned a light red but he nodded, his vehicle was old, he had to fight with it most days to get it to start. The seats were held together with ductape, and for what ever reason it smelled like old man and, this one he understood, sweaty Atlas after the gym. Once outside and downstairs he climbed into the drivers side of the old rusted vehicle, having to open the passenger side from the inside for Josiah because of a lack of handle on the outside of the door.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-26-2015, 03:39 AM

Josiah followed Atlas to his car and a quirk of a smile touched his lips. Unlike his car which was unremarkable in almost every way, neither expensive or falling apart and bland in color, Atlas' car had...personality. If you could call it that. After climbing in, he patted the steering column. "Your car always makes me smile. The duct tape still holding up?" he asked with a slight chuckle.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 02-08-2015, 07:55 PM

Atlas blushed lightly, "For now...may have to replace and add some more." He said as he turned the key. He played with the pedals as he tried to get the car started. It took several tries and the car finally started on the third try. "Duct tape won't fix the engine though." He said softly and shook his head as he was starting to back the car out. "Which way to the store?" He asked once he was out of the spot

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-08-2015, 08:00 PM

Josiah chuckled. "Well, so long as you don't use that Duck tape brand with all the fun designs, you should be fine. That stuff fell off after three days!" He shook his head, remembering the one time he needed duct tape for a project and had to redo it a day before it was due. He scratched his head and shrugged one shoulder. "Uh, turn left up here? Why are you asking me?!" he complained. He thought Atlas was the one who knew where they were going.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 02-08-2015, 11:52 PM

"Cause I have no clue where the hell we are at. I know how to get to the gym and the college and back." Atlas said as he made the turn. It took nearly fifteen minutes and finding out they had turned the wrong way to finally get to the movie rental place. "Alright...you get the movies, I'll get the drinks." He said and turned his car off with a sputter before climbing out. He fought with the door for a moment before he was finally able to get out, grunting as he slammed it closed.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-09-2015, 10:51 PM

Josiah just shook his head at his friend and hurried across the parking lot to where the movie rental was. He didn't spend too long browsing anything and went straight to the horror section. He grabbed the first three movies with overdone titles he didn't know and went to the desk. It would be nice if they had Attack of the Killer Tomatoes though. It should have been the holy grail of so bad it's good. But he just got his three crappy movies and walked back to the car, leaning against it as he waited for Atlas.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 02-09-2015, 11:16 PM

Atlas came out with two large bottles of vodka and a thing of cranberry juice. "Could'a climbed in through the driver side Josiah." He said as he set the bottles on the hood to fight with the door so he could then climb in and open the passenger door. He never bothered to lock his car, no one wanted the piece of crap, many were surprised that it still ran.
"There is a group of guys who work in the auto-shop, getting their licenses and stuff for being a mechanic in a shop. They gotta rebuild an engine. Had them come up and ask if they could buy my car. Told'em that they could do what they want to it if I got to keep it and bought the parts for it. Hell, she might actually run decent by the end of term." Atlas really didn't care much for his car, but like any other college student he was usually broke.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-13-2015, 04:17 AM

Josiah shrugged. Sure he could have sat in the car and smelled...whatever it was about that car. But he like standing around sometimes, getting fresh air so long as he didn't have to be too near others when he did it. He'd set the movies on top of the car and fetched them now as he took his seat. "Maybe I wanted to watch the cute boys smoking on the other side of the building," he joked, just then noticing a group of employees on break. One of them might have been his type, but he looked away too quick to tell. "Well, that would be good. It'd be bad if this thing broke down on the way to class and you had a test or something. I'd want to scream if that happened." He never had such problems though. Whether he wanted it or not, his parents and their prestige followed him.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 02-14-2015, 02:12 AM

Atlas smiled at Josiah, climbing in to unlock the door for his friend and roommate. "Lets get back and relax, I don't have any classes till Monday right now, what about you?" He asked as he once again fought with the car to get it started. Once again on the third try the engine finally revved and Atlas sighed in relief, at least they would not have to walk back to their flat.
Just a few minutes latter he was parking the car just as it sputtered and shut off, Atlas blushed lightly as he pulled his keys out. "C-mon...hopefully it starts up Monday." He murmured as he climbed out and grabbed the drinks.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-15-2015, 02:53 AM

"Same for me. It's an afternoon class too," Josiah said with a nod. He grabbed the movies and hurried to the door, unlocking it so he could hold it open for Atlas. "It's probably good that we have nothing until Monday with all that you bought." He raised an eyebrow. Vodka sure wasn't keeping it easy. He hadn't tried the drink before and he had no doubt that tomorrow morning would hurt.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 02-15-2015, 04:04 AM

"Mine is a late morning class. What movie you got? And I got Aleve here, and that Kid's pedialite stuff here already. That is some good hangover drink." Atlas said with a grin as he put the stuff on the coffee table, he flopped on the worn out, but comfortable couch for a moment before he pulled out the bottles. "need a cup." He muttered and stood, rummaging around the cabinets until he found a cup. He returned to the couch and made Josiah a vodka cranberry, knowing his friend did not drink often. "Here, try that real quick, see if it's ok." He said and opened the other bottle and took a swig, his blue eyes riveted on Josiah

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-15-2015, 08:07 PM

Josiah didn't even bother asking why Atlas knew hangover drinks so well. Didn't he just turn 21? But he knew well enough that other families didn't raise their kids with as strict of rules as his parents did. "I got three things I haven't even heard of. They're sure to be crappy as hell," he said, pulling them from the plastic bag to set on the coffee table next to the other things. After sitting, he took the offered drink and looked at it with suspicion. It probably wouldn't kill him though, so he drank too big of a gulp and coughed before making a sour face. "Uh...that's-!" He didn't have words for the drink. He sipped just a little next. "I mean, if you're asking if it's great for getting drunk, I'd say yes, but that's about it," he muttered with a little laugh.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 02-16-2015, 01:32 AM

Atlas smirked and gave a small laugh at Josiah's face after his first drink. "I can add more cranberry juice if you want." He said before taking his own swig straight from his bottle. He picked up one of the movie and looked at the cover and laughed, "The Gate...Lets watch this one first." He said and grinned as he stood and popped the disk in.
He sat back down, slouched on the couch, his knees spread wide. "So, should we drink for cheesy effects, or when the characters do something stupid?" He asked and raised an eyebrow with a grin.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-17-2015, 12:42 AM

Josiah chuckled again and tried to get used to the alcohol's burn. "Uh...yeah. More cranberry sounds good." He was trying to get drunk, not kill himself. Settling back against the couch, he watched the opening credits start up. "Lets go for doing stupid stuff. That's easier to pick out." Would probably happen more often too, but he could live with that. He smiled hesitantly at Atlas, then scooted a little closer to him.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 02-17-2015, 11:11 PM

Atlas gave a smile back and leaned back after putting more juice in Josiah's cup, his cheeks turned a light pink as he placed his arm along the back of the couch. Not long into the movie, as he was laughing over the main characters choice he let his hand drop down to Josiah's shoulder, glancing at his friend from the corner of his eye to gauge his reaction.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-19-2015, 03:39 AM

Josiah found himself not paying much attention to the movie. It sucked anyway and he never jumped, though the drinking didn't help. It made him stare at the screen with an expression like 'I don't get this scariness'. He sipped again, felt a warmth at his back and glanced over at Atlas. The other boy's cheeks were red and he knew his must have been as well. But he didn't move away. He pointed to the tv as if nothing significant were happening. "...I bet the blonde chick dies next."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 02-25-2015, 03:04 AM

"I say a toss up between her and the buff dude...definetly prefer brains to brawn." Atlas murmured the last part as the scene changed to the blond chick and the buff dude making out in the woods, both quickly met their end, though the blond did go first. Atlas laughed and downed another mouthful of the vodka from the bottle. he couldn't help but laugh as the geeky guy also got murdered shortly after the pair, after having gone on a rant about not doing anything detrimental and comming up with the escape plan.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-25-2015, 04:57 AM

Josiah shook his head. "Ugh no, brawn is good...very good," he murmured, sounding somewhat nonsensical. "Screw brains." He was too focused watching the idiots die that he drank too much in one gulp and he felt a particularly strong rush of heat go to his gut. When he saw the geeky dude die, he nearly spilled his drink pointing at the tv. "Aw, why do the cute ones always die?!" he exclaimed, tugging on Atlas' sleeve with his distress. "All the cute ones are already dead!"