TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 02-25-2015, 09:00 PM

Atlas faced Josiah and smiled lightly, "I would think it is because they are over confident, that's why the last one died. why do you prefer brawn?, they can not hold a decent conversation, surely you have to like some brain." He said and tilted his head to the side, placing a hand on top of Josiah's and laughing lightly at his friend's antics.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-27-2015, 01:11 AM

Josiah wasn't sure if he was being serious or not with what he said. With less alcohol in him, he might think about. He didn't think he could do that now though, so he shrugged one shoulder. "Cause I won't date either, so might as well fantasize about the brawny one," he muttered after a second. It made sense right then and probably sounded more real than most things he said. No censorship of how he really felt about being gay. He picked up Atlas' hand and stared at it as if confused and fascinated at the same time. "Brains are too worth dating..."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 03-04-2015, 10:30 PM

Atlas smiled lightly, "Why won't you? I know your parents are against it..." Atlas paused for a moment and looked down at his lap. "I have had a lot of people hate me for just being me...do you hate your self? Do you hate me?" He asked softly and gently squeezed Josiah's hand. He wished he could be like this with Josiah while they were both sober.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-05-2015, 05:15 AM

Josiah fell back, letting his head lull against the back of the couch as he sighed. "I don't hate you. I dunno...maybe I hate me...sometimes. I tell myself I'm okay with all of this," he whispered. He really did, every day. Every day he fought back the part of him that lived in the back corner, courtesy of his parents. His parents raised him to be like them after all, so how could he just throw away his raising? "...I'm just not ready."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 03-05-2015, 09:46 PM

Atlas gave a small smile and leaned in to kiss Josiah's cheek. "Just love your self...you were made as you were for a reason." He told his friend and pulled him to his chest. The movie had ended, and Atlas was more into wanting to hold onto his friend and roommate. "I missed you this summer." He said softly wanting to change the subject.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-06-2015, 12:04 AM

Easier said than done, but at least most of the time he lived by Atlas' advice. For once he seemed perfectly comfortable to be close to the other boy and wrapped lose arms around his waist as his tension evaporated with a sigh. "I missed you too. I can't talk about this stuff with anyone else," he murmured against Atlas' shirt. "I think you're the only person I'm really comfortable with."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 03-06-2015, 11:51 PM

"I just want you happy." He said softly and shifted, pressing a kiss to the top of Josiah's head. "You wanna watch the next movie?" He asked as he shifted enough to be able to look at Josiah's face and give him a tentative smile.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-07-2015, 12:24 AM

Josiah shrugged one shoulder, suddenly feeling hesitate how close they'd gotten. A part of him wanted more, but even most of the way to drunk, a part of him held back. He would deny himself what he wanted, at least for a little while more. "I don't really care," he murmured with a glance at Atlas. "I'm not even watching anymore."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 03-07-2015, 09:04 PM

Atlas pondered something to say for a moment before he gave up at the glance from Josiah, he leaned in as he cupped his friend's face with his hands, and pressed his lips against the other after tilting his head to the side a bit. He gave a soft grunt after a moment and pulled away, his cheeks flushed as he looked at his friend.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-07-2015, 11:22 PM

Secretly, Josiah must have been waiting for the kiss. He didn't admit it to himself, but when he felt Atlas' lips, he responded to the kiss without hesitation. When the other boy pulled away, he stared at him a second in silence. There was a thought in his mind though. "Is this really okay?" he whispered before leaning in again and initiating another kiss.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 03-08-2015, 12:14 AM

Atlas did not have time to answer when Josiah leaned in to kiss him again. he let his hands tangle gently in the other boy's hair as he pressed his tongue against Josiah's lips. He gave a soft groan as he allowed his hands to slide down his friend's neck to his shoulders, one hand ran over Josiah's chest to wrap around his side and flatten against his back.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-08-2015, 02:28 AM

It must have been okay because they were kissing again and touching. Josiah wanted this, he really did. Although he wasn't that experienced in these sort of things, he let his instincts take over. One hand lifted up Atlas' shirt as he slid a hand up his back. After a second, he pulled back from the kiss though he didn't want to. "U-um, how far do we want to take this?"

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 03-09-2015, 11:00 PM

Atlas gave wordless groans into Josiah's mouth, giving a soft whine when the other pulled their lips apart. He blinked for a moment and smiled as he clung to Josiah, a little afraid to loosen his grip on the young man. "As far as you want it to...however I won't let it go too far." He murmured, a hand reaching up to brush hair out of Josiah's face.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-10-2015, 05:10 PM

Josiah hesitated a second, but then nodded. "I...can go all the way to the end if you want. But I've only done this once before." He glanced away, his cheeks burning bright red at the admission. It was just too hard to tell others about his orientation so only at a gay club could he be free and it took too much effort to walk into such a place. He captured Atlas' hand and twined their fingers together. "You know, I really like you."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 03-12-2015, 12:46 AM

Atlas was stunned into silence for a moment, until Josiah twined their fingers. The gamer tightened his hold on Josiah's hand, the other moving to the back of the young man's head before he crashed their lips together in a fierce kiss. He shifted and laid back on the couch, gently pulling Josiah with him till the young man lain on top of him.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-12-2015, 05:51 AM

The kisses went to Josiah's head, making it hard to think any sort of reasonable thought. He let himself be pulled down and for a second, was content to kiss the other boy. He ran a hand through his hair, reveled in the softness of it, then captured Atlas' glasses and pulled them away. It made kissing easier. "Let's..." The word came out as more of a croak than a word. He cleared his throat and tried again. "Move to a bed?"

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 03-13-2015 at 07:11 AM..

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 03-18-2015, 01:15 AM

Atlas nodded and shifted, allowing Josiah to get up to his feet before he stood as well, kissing the other young man as he started to move them towards the beds. He didn't know who's bed it was, he did not particularly care either. His legs hit the edge and he sat down, breaking the kiss and panting heavily at the slightly blurry form Josiah made in front of him. He tugged at the others shirt, a hand going under it and touching soft flesh the moment there was enough space to fit his hand under the fabric.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-18-2015, 02:19 AM

Josiah stumbled along after Atlas and ended up leaned up against the bed, close to the other boy. He shivered at Atlas' touch and after a second, helped him out by pulled off his shirt, leaving it crumpled on the floor. He could feel the cool air on his heated skin. That in itself was exciting. He leaned in for another kiss and when he pulled away it struck him how beautiful Atlas looked. Why the hell did he have to think that now? It sobered his dizzy mind so that he recognized how insane this was. A part of him still wanted to fall into all these feelings and just say screw it all because he needed that, but he couldn't stop himself from pausing. Why did he want his friend like this, so bad that he almost let all of his reservations go? Josiah fell to his knees and dropped his head into Atlas' lap with a loud sigh. "I'm sorry. I don't think I can do it after all…"

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 03-20-2015, 11:22 PM

Atlas gave a soft groan of loss, quickly quieting he ran a hand through his friend's hair. "It's alright Josiah." he said softly, he liked running his hands through Josiah's hair and he smiled lightly. "I'll be here when you are ready, or I will support you if someone else comes along for you. I want you happy." He said and he leaned over to kiss the top of his friend's head, smiling gently.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-23-2015, 06:09 PM

Although Atlas quieted his groan quickly, Josiah still heard it and it made his heart plummet. This was his fault. "Sorry," he whispered again. Despite himself, the feeling of the other boy's hand in his hair did calm him down. He wanted to say that he doubted there would ever be someone else for him, but he kept quiet because he doubted he would ever be the right person for Atlas. What if he was never alright with doing things like this? "Can we still sleep together?"

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 04-02-2015, 08:37 PM

Atlas gave a small smile and nodded before he leaned up to kiss Josiah's forhead before he scooted over on the bed. He turned so his back was to his friend before he took his pants on, leaving his underpants (which showed off his toned bum) on. He shifted and got under the covers before he rolled back over to face Josiah and hold the blankets up for him. "C-mon, we can snuggle." The gamer said , his head resting on his hand as he propped himself up on his elbow.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-03-2015, 03:31 AM

Josiah let his eyes drift to the other boy even though he told himself he shouldn't. He wished he could do what he wanted because Atlas was beautiful and he was about to spend a night in the same bed as him. Maybe next time. Yeah, next time. He let himself think that so he could calm him mind and slide under the covers next to Atlas. "That sounds wonderful," he murmured before he laid his head on a pillow. "Thanks for putting up with me. I must be such a kill joy."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 04-05-2015, 07:15 PM

Atlas smiled lightly and pressed a kiss to Josiah's temple. "Na, your fine Josiah. If you are not ready, you are not ready, I won't fault you for not being ready yet." He told his friend as he settled down, wrapping his arms around Josiah and tugging on him gently till he moved so he was resting against the gamer.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-06-2015, 03:51 AM

Josiah let himself mold up against the other boy's side. This felt wonderful, not terrifying. Simply wonderful and warm and something he could do without regret. He curled one hand around Atlas' arm and laid his head down again. It must have been the alcohol and the excitement getting to him because he was suddenly very tired. He started drifting off and as he did so, the filter between his head and his mouth disappeared, if only for a few seconds. "I think really want to be with you though..."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 04-06-2015, 09:12 PM

Atlas gave a smile, and held onto Josiah tightly, kissing the young man's forhead gently as he settled down. "I'll be here when you are ready Josiah." He murmured, he knew that his roommate and friend would not remember saying that, as well as having not heard the words that were said in response.
Atlas would, for now, take what he could get.

The next morning, no classes to wake up for, no alarm to make sure they got up, Atlas groaned, the light streaming in through the mostly closed curtain streamed directly into his face, he shifted to try and hide his face, hissing groggily as tried to roll and could not because of his close proximity to Josiah.