The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-17-2011, 04:11 PM

This is just basically a recap of rules and who's being who, so there's no confusion later.

*First off: Try to be literate. This basically means no one liners if you could avoid it. Please and thank you.
*Use correct grammer! This is a big one that gets annoying very fast. All I'm asking is for you to use complete sentences and correct puncuation. It's not that hard. Spelling is iffy. If you don't know how to spell a word, please you spell-check.
*Don't leave anyone behind. I know people are busy, so if you're character is talking to someone and they haven't been on in awhile, don't just leave them because you're tired of waiting. Just be patient.
*Most importantly... Just have fun!

Xemnas- 0ri0n83
Xigbar- The Cloaked Schemer
Xaldin
Vexen- Lexicon of Randomness
Lexaues
Zexion- Lilith W
Saix- Phoenix of the Immortal
Axel- 0ri0n83
Demyx- princessofdarkness101
Luxord- Lilith W
Marluxia- The Cloaked Schemer
Larxene- Daemora
Roxas- The Cloaked Schemer
Xion- Daemora

~Roleplay Start~

----------

Roxas yawned lightly as he sat up in his bed. He figured that it must be getting to the time when they were supposed to be waking up. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and stood up to find that he had somehow fallen asleep in his cloak. He sighed, taking it off to get a clean one on. He paused though, debating whether or not he should shower, since he didn't get the chance to yesterday. He stood there for about 5 minutes, deciding. His need to feel clean won and he headed the bathroom in his boxers, cloak drapped over his arm, planning for a quick shower so he could report for his mission.

Last edited by The Cloaked Schemer; 06-03-2011 at 12:11 PM..

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 04-17-2011, 07:38 PM

Zexion scratched his head and looked up from his book. He laid down his pencil and leaned back in his chair stretching. He had stayed up all night doing research and planning. He knew he should sleep but that would come later. He didn't have a mission today since he hardly ever went out himself so he could sleep while the others were out. Standing up he made sure to grab his cloak from a chair and fling it on before leaving his room. He paused outside his room for a moment before leaning back in and grabbing a book. He placed it in a pocket then returned to his walk to the kitchen. I need food.

When he got to the kitchen he quickly made himself something to eat then sat down and started eating. He brought out his book and carefully ate around it.

Luxord woke up from a splendid dream where he was winning at a game of poker. To bad. I do love to see the look of defeat on their faces. He sat up and grabbed his deck of cards and shuffled them. He drew a card and then another guessing if it would be higher or lower. He lost himself in his little game quickly.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-17-2011, 07:52 PM

Demyx got up from his bed. He went to take a looong shower. Demyx loved the water. He always created his little water puppets to play with while showering. He almost seemed childish at times. Because of his childish behavior, he wasn't given many missions to complete. Demyx took his time getting ready and waited for Larxene to get up. If he had a heart and could love he would give her all his love.

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 04-18-2011, 07:08 AM

((I am assuming that romance can be used as well as long as we keep it within the PG-13 or under rule and follow the Mene ToS.

I am also assuming that everyone that is normally paired together is paired together AkuRoku, etc.))

Xemnas glared down at the documents in front of him. Everything seemed to be calculated right. Zexion was indeed the best strategist that he had had in a long time, but so far in the simulation room nothing went right. Something had to be wrong, but Zexion was never wrong. Raking a hand through his mane of silver hair he let out a sigh as he closed his orange colored eyes and sat back down in the chair behind his ornately decorated desk. He would need to talk to Zexion about this later. Sometimes it really sucked being the boss. He decided that he would call Zexion in to talk to the slate haired man and figure out what his progress was on the current project, and see how they could fix the one he had in his hands right now. However, that could wait. Right now he required food, and he required it now. He summoned a low level Nobody to go and get him some food, and soon he was eating a sandwich as he stood in front of the long panel windows glancing out at the heart shaped moon.

Axel was sleeping peacefully in his room when he cracked an eye open and sighed. He had been having a wonderful dream about his blonde lover. He had been doing all sorts of things to the blonde. Thinking back to it he smiled to himself as he kicked off his covers and went to his bathroom with a clean cloak in hand to go and take a quick shower before he went to go and find some form of food. Hopefully, he wouldn't have too many missions and he would be able to spend time with the blonde.

Lexicon of Randomness
The Almighty Lexicon of Randomne...

Old 04-18-2011, 12:19 PM

"Finally! It is finished!" a certain blonde scientist exclaimed to particularly no one. Having pull another extensive all nighter, Vexen was proud to say that his newest invitation, a gravity defying ray-gun, was completely finished. Now, he just had to test on something so he knew it was fixed! Or... he could just put it aside and proclaim his awesomeness at the next meeting and risk explosion! He'd go with choice number two. He didn't have time to test it right now. He was a little tired and wanted to take a nap before he was pushed onto a completely uneventful and boring mission. He'd really rather just stay in his lab all day and experiment. He exchanged his lab coat for his Organization cloak over his black pants and shirt. He also took of his goggles, not wanting to sleep in them again, leaving dark red marks all around his eyes.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-18-2011, 12:37 PM

((I'm not going to force anybody to feel like their supposed to be with a certain person. They could be with whoever they want.
But yes~ I do love AkuRoku. ^^))

Roxas felt a lot better when he was done with his shower. He slipped his clean cloak on and ran a hand through his hair. The was the most it was going to get brushed for the day. That was how he normally had his hair styled. He slipped his boots on and headed out of his room and headed to the kitchen, intent on getting something to eat before he had to report to Saix.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-18-2011, 05:05 PM

Demyx still continued to wait on his blonde crush, Larxene. While he waited he saw Roxas on his way to get food. "Hey Roxas! Where's Axel? I figured you two would be together" he shouted out to the young blonde to get his attention. Demyx was always fond of Roxas. He was quite easy to get along with unlike most of the members. Roxas also was good with secrets. Roxas was the only member who knew the two people he liked in the organization. Larxene and Zexion, yeah Zexion. He had a bigger crush on Larxene, but he knew it would never be.

Last edited by princessofdarkness101; 04-18-2011 at 05:09 PM..

0ri0n83

Old 04-18-2011, 05:59 PM

((Ya, that was sort of what I was asking, and why I picked the character of Axel when I saw that you chose Roxas. I didn't know if you wanted to do that since we didn't have "established" pairings or anything))

Xemnas finished his meal with a satisfied sigh as he looked at the many reports that he still had to go through that were on his desk. He slammed his head on the desk as he let out a sob. Picking his head up off of the table he grumbled again as he decided that that hadn't been the right course of action to go through. He still had to read the reports with a splitting headache. Xemnas got up from his chair as the room spun around a bit. He nodded to himself deciding that he would go and visit Vexen for some potions or something. He opened a portal as he walked into it and out again to stand in front of Vexen's room door. Knocking on the door he said,"Vexen, are you in there?"

Axel hastily finished his shower as he got out and towel dried his hair and body as he went and threw on a pair of pants and his signature cloak. As he walked passed the mirror he stopped and backtracked so that he was standing in front of it. He smiled at himself and winked and said,"Looking sharp sexy man." as he laughed and smiled. Hopefully, Roxas would approve. Walking out of the door he walked to the kitchen where he saw Roxas, Demyx, and Zexion already there. Zexion was reading a book, as usual, and Roxas and Demyx were seemed to be talking with one another. Walking towards the fridge he grabbed some bread and some other things and made himself a quick sandwich. Turning to Roxas he threw his arm around him in a hug and said,"Well hello there, honey. How did you sleep."

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-18-2011, 06:00 PM

Roxas paused on his way to the kitchen, hearing the sound of Demyx's voice. He hesitated, trying to decide if it was too early to deal with the hyper-active blond. But he was already seen, so he turned to face him. "I don't know where he is." he said, shrugging lightly. "My guess is that he's in his room." It wasn't as if he was Axel's keeper, but they were normally together. So it was easy to see why Demyx would be curious. But his answer was kinda canceled out when Axel came up to him. He glanced up at the taller man and smiled lightly. "I slept fine." he said. "How'd you sleep?"

0ri0n83

Old 04-18-2011, 06:05 PM

N.A.

Axel smiled as he looked at the blonde with a rather devilish grin as he said,"I slept wonderfully. I had so many fantastic dreams. Honestly, I was amazed that I had fallen asleep at all given the dreams that I had," said Axel as he looked at the blonde. He then winked at him as he took another bite of his sandwich. "By the way has Saix come and handed out missions yet?"

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-18-2011, 06:07 PM

Roxas raised an eyebrow lightly. He had a pretty good guess on what these dreams were and that resulted in a faint blush spread across his face. He dropped his gaze for a moment before shaking his head. "No. Not yet." he said, going to the fridge. He dug around in it for a few seconds before he grabbed the milk, planning on eating some cereal.

0ri0n83

Old 04-18-2011, 06:37 PM

Axel nodded as he went to go and sit down at one of the tables as he watched the blonde move to pour himself a bowl of cereal. The table was in the way, but he imagined that behind it Roxas' hips were swaying. Staring at the table he mentally slapped himself for being like this this morning. Standing up he left to go to the Grey Room or somewhere where Roxas wasn't was. He didn't know what he would have done if he had stayed there one more minute.

Getting to the Grey Room he sat down on one of the many couches and waited there for Saix to show up and give him his missions.

Lexicon of Randomness
The Almighty Lexicon of Randomne...

Old 04-18-2011, 06:58 PM

Hearing the knocks on his door, Vexen swiftly got rid of his other inventions that he happened to always have littering various places in his rather bland room. He hid them just about everywhere that wasn't in plain sight, not wanting the Superior to see anything that hadn't been approved. He really wasn't suppose to be bringing any of his experiments up from the lab to begin with. Did he ever listen to this rule? No... not particularly. Finally making sure that everything was hidden, espiecally his new gravity defying ray gun, Vexen answered the door. "Y-Yes, Superior?" It was a bit of a well known fact that Vexen wasn't a big fan of the Superior. Not because he disliked him persay. More because, to put it simple, Xemnas scared the crap out of Vexen. He always dreaded Xemnas's opinions and rulings because more often than none, it led to Vexen needing a day off from missions.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-18-2011, 07:03 PM

Demyx watch Axel and Roxas. He envied them. He wished he could find someone special like that. He always felt like a third wheel in the organization, but never voiced it. He didn't really fit in because he hated fighting. He only did it so Xemnas wouldn't hack him off. Demyx sighed and decided she may not be coming and walked over to an empty table and ate his breakfast.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-18-2011, 07:28 PM

Roxas glanced curiously at Axel, but didn't question why he left suddenly. He grabbed a box of cereal out of the cabinet and poured himself a bowl before settling himself down at the table. Instead, he looked over at Demyx. "You okay?" he asked, taking a bite of the food in front of him.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-18-2011, 07:28 PM

((sorry for taking so long to reply, I never got an e-mail in my folder for the PM that Cloaked-chan gave me. That and the tornado that swept through our state Saturday...I'll RP, just give me a couple of days to get things back in order, k?))

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-18-2011, 07:34 PM

((Alright. Take as long as you need.
I hope you get everything in order soon~))

0ri0n83

Old 04-18-2011, 08:21 PM

((@phoenix: omg! I saw that on the news, are you alright?!))

Xemas looked at the opened door and smiled. He knew that he struck terror into the other silver haired man, and he didn't know what it was, but it sent chills down his spine as he thought about it. Looking at Vexen he walked into his room uninvited as he pushed passed him as he said,"I require some medical equipment." There was no way in heck that he was going to tell the silver haired scientist that he needed medication because he slammed his head onto the bureau in his private study." "Do you have any high potions that are made or left over from your experiments?"

Axel turned over onto the couch so that he was lying down on his side thoughts of Roxas still in his mind. They had been going out, at least he thought that the two of them had been going out, for at least 3 months now. Axel wanted to take it to the next level, but he didn't know how the blonde would react to him asking, and the last thing that he wanted to do was drive the blonde away from him. Axel sighed as he waited for the other members of the organization to finish their breakfast and come to the Grey Room.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-18-2011, 09:59 PM

Xigbar woke up with a smile on his face. He wasn't really in the mood for showering, so he just changed his cloak and headed out. He thought of who all could be up already, figuring the choices were slim. He walked past the kitchen, not really planning on eating anything. His attention drifted to the Grey Room and smile formed on his face when he seen Axel laying on the couch. He felt the need to just go in there and find out what was bothering his fellow Nobody and, if at all possible, make him feel worse. But he put on a nice face as he took a seat next to him. "Hey Axel~" he greeted. "What's wrong?"

0ri0n83

Old 04-18-2011, 11:39 PM

Axel rolled over and managed to get into a sitting position as he looked at Xigbar. He never did much care for the other male, but he knew that the other male was his senior. He was second to Xemnas, and rightfully so he was feared. "Hello," replied Xemnas as he looked at Xigbar with a bright smile. "There's nothing wrong. I just didn't sleep well last night." There was no way in heck that he would tell Xigbar that he was sad about Roxas.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-19-2011, 01:14 AM

Xigbar raised an eyebrow lightly as he crossed his arms lightly. "Really now?" he asked. His tone of voice showed that he clearly didn't believe what Axel said. He knew that the redhead had recently started dating the Keyblade wielder. Maybe things weren't going so well between them? He hoped that was it. It would give him great amusement to poke at the wounds.

0ri0n83

Old 04-19-2011, 01:23 AM

Axel could hear the amusement in the other Nobody's voice. Standing up he got in front of Xigbar and glared at the other male as he said,"Ya there is nothing going on. Or is your hearing as bad as your eyesight." He smirked at the black and white haired man as he smiled at the other wanting to pick a fight with him now.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-19-2011, 01:31 AM

Xigbar narrowed his good eye and stood up as well. Did Axel think he was being funny? That was actually a low shot, picking on his eyesight. It wasn't his fault that his Somebody lost his eye fighting against a Keyblade Wielder. "My hearing is just fine." he growled. "And my eyesight is better than yours. Why do you think I'm called the Freeshooter?"

0ri0n83

Old 04-19-2011, 01:59 AM

Axel looked at the white and black haired man and laughed as he said,"Fair enough, Xigbar." It was boring fighting with Xigbar as he began walking away apparently missions weren't happening for a little while so he might as well go back to the kitchen and try to occupy himself by doing something. Maybe Roxas was still there and they could do something fun in the mean time while they were waiting.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-19-2011, 02:08 AM

Xigbar growled, not liking how Axel just walked away like that. But he said nothing, not wanting to get in a fight so early in the morning. He fell back to sit on the couch to wait for Saix, wanting to get on his mission sooner rather than later.

Roxas was indeed still in the kitchen, on his second bowl of cereal. He liked getting as much food in his stomach in the morning so that he'd have plenty of energy for his mission later. He tended to spend a lot of energy during his missions and always came back exhausted.