VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-20-2011, 01:51 AM

He watched her go and knew that she was safe at her house, that creep wouldn't dare try anything. He went to the woods where he would meet Angel when she was done, he was dressed decently, in an outfit that the creep wouldn't recognize, he also changed his human look slightly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 02-20-2011, 02:07 AM

Angel was in the shower and was done in a few minutes and than she looked at herself in the mirror and went to do her hair and put a ribbon in it and got her black dress on and looked pretty. Angel went out of her room and went to the woods and saw him and she looked like this.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-20-2011, 02:16 AM

Zane looked at Angel and was speechless she was so good looking. "You look amazing." he says complimenting her. He found himself staring and looked away quickly so as to not seem rude. "So you ready for a party? I'll make sure you stay safe from any harm that is intended for you." he promised her with a smile.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 03-23-2011, 08:33 PM

Angel looked at him and smiled and took his hand into her's and walked into the big home with him and saw people dancing and having a great time and Angel smiled and she looked pretty and a man sees her and it was the man wanted her and the man tried to come to her. Angel looked at the devil and smiled at him and only him.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-23-2011, 08:39 PM

((So she's smiling at Zane, or the other man?))

Zane notices the man he warned Angel about and glares at him, almost daring him to try something so he can rip him apart. But then again he didn't want to scare Angel away. He just stood beside Angel, then looked to her. "Would you like to dance? I'm really quite good." he asked her

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-23-2011, 08:59 PM

Angel looked at him and smiled at him and Angel liked Zane a lot and took his hand in her hand and smiled at him "of course I will dance with you." Angel said to him. The man was mad at him as well he wanted the girl to be with him and not him and didn't want to scare her away so he left and went to the others and be the nice guy and try to get her to come to him.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-24-2011, 10:38 AM

Zane knew how he was all too well. He smiled at the man's frustration. Zane would keep Angel away from him for as long as possible. Zane led her to where the guest where dancing and held her in the according style for the certain dance. He knew all forms of dance. He started to moving as the men were.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-27-2011, 03:53 AM

Angel looked at him and than they were on the dance floor and they were dancing Angel was happy being with the devil and she was falling for him and only him and didn't know who the other demon was who hated the the devil and wanted her she didn't know why her and only her.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-27-2011, 12:08 PM

Zane could only guess at what she was thinking about. "Your thinking about why the other demon would want you aren't you?" he asked curiously. He knew that she was at this point. "He wants what I have, and want. He has ways of finding out and he found that I want you and knows that I need to choose a queen, which I have, but he wants to stop me from suceeding and he mostly like made this ball last night or something once he saw that I wanted you so he can take you from me." he explained. "He wants to take over the underworld from me."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-27-2011, 08:45 PM

Angel looked at him and was scared of the demon that he was after her just cause he wants the underworld. Angel looked at him and looked around and saw the demon looking at her the all night and really was scared of him and just didn't like him at all but Angel just looked at Zane more and more and thought he was still cute looking. Angel whisper to him and said "he is looking at me still."

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-28-2011, 09:17 PM

"I noticed. He is getting more irritable with every minute I keep you away from him, but I hope you don't mind, but I won't let you near him alone. I find I have too much feeling for you to do that." he said blushing a little, he didn't even know he could. Maybe she made him feel more human.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-30-2011, 01:49 AM

Angel looked at him and than smiled at him and only him and when she heard the music stop and saw him blushing as well it made her smile and looked around and saw a garden and wanted to go in it and looked at him "Zane can we go to the garden outside I heard white roses are beautiful at night can we?"

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-31-2011, 08:40 PM

"Yeah, we can, but be aware, not to ruin your time though." he said. He still held her hand as he led her out to the garden. Zane loved the time he was spending withAngel, it was superb, and very njoyable, much more so than his boring life down in the underworld.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-21-2011, 09:29 PM

Angel looked around and saw beautiful roses and loved them all but the only one she loved was the white rose and beautiful one as well. Angel looked at the night sky as well and looked at him and smiled at him. "Zane what was your life in the underworld for many years before and after you became king?" Angel wanted to know what was he like before and thought he was so nice and kind to her.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-21-2011, 10:18 PM

"To be truthful, nothing like this, I don't know what's changed me, but meeting you has made me a different person." he said. "I was a cruel and unforgiving being, and I didn't know who I was. I Think I was taking my confusion on who I am out on everybody, but meeting you has helped me to find that." he said smiling happily. "I am quite sure of who I am, and I will be just like that, nothing like what I was in the past." he promised her this. He looked around them, the roses and the moon, and the garden itself was amazing.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-29-2011, 01:44 AM

Angel looked at him and when she heard what he was and than she went close to him and put her hand on his cheek and trusts him a lot and likes him. "Zane I trust you I don't care all I care about is you are you I love you with all my heart and soul I will be with you forever." Angel looked at him and kissed him deeply and the moon was shining on them both.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-29-2011, 01:52 AM

He kissed her back deeply. "Thank you, and I will always want you to be with me, as I will always be with you." he said. He held her closely and kissed her deeper.

((sorry it's short))

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-29-2011, 02:03 AM

Angel looked at him and smiled a lot and kissed him deeply a lot and was in love with him and wanted to be with him forever. Than Angel looked at something and saw the demon looking at her and was so mad at the devil for taking the girl that he wants to be his princess of night. Angel was scared of the demon and whisper to him and said "the demon is looking at me I am scared my love." Angel had fear in her eyes and hugged him so tight.
[it is alright]

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-29-2011, 02:07 AM

Zane looked at her. "It's okay, he's wanted my place for so long, and he wanted you because of that. He wants you for a slave, that's all." he said. "I want you to be by my side and help me rule as my equal, I love you and always will. He looked at the demon. "Yeah, she is mine, and we will be together. You won't take her or my place from me." she said.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-29-2011, 02:36 AM

Angel looked at Zane and blushed a lot and knew she would be with him forever but she is human what would happen to her if she becomes the queen of the underworld and leaves the human world will she be a devil like him or be human forever and be young forever. Angel hugged him tight and never let him go she loved him so much.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-29-2011, 05:37 AM

He would tell her what would happen to her after going to rule the underworld, he'd seen it done once and knew exactly what would happen to her. She would be just like she is now, only once she took up the throne she would live for ever, even if she came back to visit the human world for any period of time.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-29-2011, 04:37 PM

Angel looked at him and blushed a lot and hugged him tight and knew something he wasn't telling her she didn't know what was going to happen to her. Angel looked at the rose and went to it and picked it up and the moon was shining on her and smiled as well.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-29-2011, 06:14 PM

He smiled and noticed her pick the rose. "That's pretty." he said. "I know what will happen to you, would you like to know?" he asked.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-30-2011, 01:29 AM

Angel looked at him and was holding the rose and looking at him as well "please tell me my love what will happen to me when I become your queen?" Angel wanted to know what will happen to her.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-30-2011, 01:32 AM

"I've seen this happen only once before. You won't become a demon and you won't be mortal. You'll stop aging and you'll only die of the things that kill demons, but nothing else. You'll keep your looks and you will be loved for that. I could show you what I look like as a demon, well when not dusguised as a human. If you wish." he said.