` B u t t e r
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-01-2008, 02:20 AM

Hey my fellow Menewshans.
I felt the urge to do something that could include every user, and I though of it!
Let's write a new years story together!

The rules are simple, I'll start off the story and you guys help continue it. I don't expect a lot of people at first, but if you posted once, wait until I post a second time to post again, so there is always a little order.
My next post will start the story, so put on your thinking caps, and let the creative juices flow.
x' D

Hey buddy!
>= o
In the back! Zip uo your pants! Not those juices.

` B u t t e r
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-01-2008, 02:22 AM

Twas New Years Night on the island of Menewsha. There was a huge celebration with people, fun and friends galore. However, there was one little Menewshan that waasn't feeling the fun. High up in the mountains lived...

tentenpuff
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to tentenpuff Send a message via Yahoo to tentenpuff

Old 01-01-2008, 02:25 AM

THE GRINCH! He had made amends during Christmas, but now it was New Years! His heart shrunk all the way back to two sizes too small. The reason for this is because...

` B u t t e r
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-01-2008, 02:35 AM

it was New Years eve and he had to spend it in a cold cave with only Yumeh dropping to keep him company. He had heard of the new years celebration, but not only did he have nothing to wear he also lacked...

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 01-01-2008, 02:42 AM

sparklers!! That was what made him mad most of all. Yumeh had promised him sparklers on New Year's Eve, but lo and behold she forgot!! Little did he know . . .

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 01-01-2008, 02:45 AM

that Yumeh actually had left him sparklers. They were buried in his[her?] droppings that he had scattered across the cave.
But even the discovery of this didn't cheer the Grinch back up because...

dakku
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-01-2008, 02:45 AM

Yumeh stumbled and trumpled all over the town of a present of the grinch but as he went from shop to shop he head pop for the best gift yet...

` B u t t e r
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-01-2008, 02:52 AM

@ Dakku:
Huh?
xD

Working form Cherry's because I think Dakku's is happening somewhere else.
~~~~~~~~~
They were now covered in poo. He tried lighting one but it became and poo insence stick. The smell was so strong that if singed all his fur and gave him stomach ulcers that oozed...

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 01-01-2008, 03:17 AM

chocolate moose!! Wait, chocolate moose?? The Grinch looked again. Indeed, there were chocolate moose oozing out of his pores, but what was even more frightening was the fact that . . .

gato
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-01-2008, 03:20 AM

... his fur was turning slightly brown. Yes. The mixed smell of mousse, poo, and chocolate wafted up to his nose. The Grinch gingerly raised one hand. Sniffed it. "Ohmygod, I'm turning in a chocolate bar, all because of..."

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 01-01-2008, 03:22 AM

YUMEH!! And with that the Grinch's heart shrank two sizes more, but no, it didn't stop there. It kept shrinking and shrinking until -pop- it disappeared from existence. And then . . .

` B u t t e r
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-01-2008, 03:53 AM

it was replaced with a peice of konpeito- a japanese rock candy shaped like a star. "Why must I turn into something so sweet when I feel so sour??!?!" wailed the confused candy grinch.
Suddenly his face lit up. "I know what I must do!" yelled the grinch grabbing the lightbulb above his head, he....

((note: Yumeh is a boy))

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 01-01-2008, 04:00 AM

ran to his super-de-duper workshop with lapels and papers falling out of his pant pockets. He began building a giant firework thingamajig, which he planned to . . .

[My memory of the Grinch has gone quite hollow, sorry xPP]

`chaa lau
*^_^*
Banned

Old 01-01-2008, 04:03 AM

. . .explode the small village of Jollywood. He want to make his doggy the king of that town. And blow up the ugly little christmas people. But for this case, he's blowing it up because of New years. He hates them ugly sparkly fireworks because. .. .

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 01-01-2008, 04:11 AM

they were so big and rainbow and colorful and festive. And the Grinch hated big and rainbow and colorful and festive things. HATED THEM!! But then again . . .

aimi sakuko
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-01-2008, 04:12 AM

..he decided to ignore everything and starts to eat chocolate cookies o.o before he heard...

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 01-01-2008, 04:13 AM

a big bang!! The party had started!! His plan had failed!! With chocolate crumbs still scattered around his mouth, he turned around and . . .

` B u t t e r
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-01-2008, 04:42 AM

cried into his picture of Vicktoria Valentine.
"Why have you left me baby?!?!" he wailed like a drunk, "Sure he's the mayor and he has power and all but he couldn't treat you like I could!!!"
sobbed the chocolate drunk Grinch.
How ever could he get her back?!?
He looked around the cave until he spotted a giant, pink fuzzy...

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 01-01-2008, 04:46 AM

caterpillar!!
"I know!!" exclaimed the Grinch. "With this pink fuzzy caterpillar, I will capture your heart, just you wait!!"
And so, the Grinch rode the pink fuzzy caterpillar out of his cave and smack into . . .

aimi sakuko
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-01-2008, 02:07 PM

...a pile of chocolates XD then, the Grinch swims through the chocolates and saw...

Mage
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-01-2008, 03:27 PM

...a cow clutching a pink noisemaker. It glanced at the Grinch before slowly inhaling and blowing on the noisemaker.

Holding his hands against his ears, the Grinch backed off slowly into the pile of chocolate. To his dismay, the cow followed. Said cow spotted the caterpillar in his hands and...