morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to morquarwen Send a message via Yahoo to morquarwen

Old 12-31-2007, 09:53 PM

And with that spiffy crown and halo there, you sure do make a fine goddess lol

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via ICQ to apricotbaby Send a message via AIM to apricotbaby Send a message via MSN to apricotbaby Send a message via Yahoo to apricotbaby

Old 12-31-2007, 09:54 PM

Roo the Crimson Goddess it is, then! LOL :)

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 12-31-2007, 09:56 PM

*twirls around with her new title*

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via ICQ to apricotbaby Send a message via AIM to apricotbaby Send a message via MSN to apricotbaby Send a message via Yahoo to apricotbaby

Old 12-31-2007, 10:00 PM

And it looks kinda cool, because roo, the Crimson Goddess is like fire... and we three triplets are like ice, all blue and such :)

And where is my Twinnie, anyhow? I thought I saw her earlier on the main purkle thread!

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 12-31-2007, 10:01 PM

I believe she was going out to a party tonight.

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-31-2007, 10:15 PM

Ooooh yes, she did say that :) Have fun Twinnie if you read this before you go! (and *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* re: the new girl)

*hugs* Thanks, Crimson Goddess! *giggles*

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-31-2007, 10:16 PM

I wonder if I can hit 1500 gold by tomorrow LOL. Just saw the next item I want, the Night Gown and the cape. I just havent decided it I want it with or wothout the hood :D

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-31-2007, 10:18 PM

If you post alot you can get there.

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-31-2007, 10:23 PM

You guys have turned me into a chatty Cathy, Im sure I can manage it lol. Well come close to that anyways

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-31-2007, 10:25 PM

Ooooh, I just found them... do you mean the hooded cloak or the regular cloak, Jess? :) And let's make it a goal to get you that before New Year! hehehee

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-31-2007, 10:29 PM

Yes thats what I mean. I tend to like hooded cloaks, but I can make up my mind which one I prefer

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-31-2007, 10:42 PM

Hmmm... it would be nice to be able to preview it first, eh? Sorry if I've gone quiet, but I'm watching one of my favorite TV programs on the Showtime website. Probably a little unwise since it will ruin it for me when it's actually on TV for the first time next month, but... I really want to see it anyway!!! hahaha

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-31-2007, 10:48 PM

Lol Im about to go quiet for a bit myself. Dinner just got done, I made lasagna :D Now to wait for the kitchen to clear out so I can go and get some for myself LOL

luckycharm
*^_^*

Old 12-31-2007, 10:56 PM

Hey all you purkles!!! Happy New Year to all of you!!! :D

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-31-2007, 11:01 PM

I've been doing my wiz quests and now I must go spend some tokens. Put the rest in my vault.

Vicktoria Valentine
*⋆♡⋆*
NPC

Old 12-31-2007, 11:01 PM

*throws heart-shaped, rose flavor confetti over all the Purkles*

Happy New Year ladies ^_^

luckycharm
*^_^*

Old 12-31-2007, 11:12 PM

Hmm....I'm trying to figure out the clue!

Woot! :D

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-31-2007, 11:14 PM

Thank you Vicktoria, same to you :D
Bleh Toni is watching some horrid Mr. Bean movie that her dad got off of Pay Per View. I think Mr. Bean is just bleh lol

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-31-2007, 11:18 PM

Mmmmm lasagna!!! Mmmm... goodness gracious I miss my mother's cooking. *sigh*

Happy New Year lucky :)

and to you too, Vicktoria! Your avi is GORGEOUS!!!

I almost forgot Wizard quests for today!!! Meep! I think my current gold account also expires at the end of the day... but I bought 3 the other day... just haven't decided if I'm going to use them right away or not... decisions, decisions!

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-31-2007, 11:20 PM

I love the GA's, mostly for the autopricer. It takes forever to price a shop on there. But the good thing is, there is no wiz ban!! Thats a big plus, and of course hitting that one little button to price it all :D

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-31-2007, 11:25 PM

LOL if I wasn't such a hoarder I'm sure that I'd get much more use out of the Autopricer but I have used it several times already. I really liked the feature when I did use it, especially since it checks with you first to make sure the price is ok before it automatically changes it! :) I almost just asked what a wiz ban was, but duhhh... I finally got it. LOL

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-31-2007, 11:29 PM

I bet your vault is a goldmine of items I would probably love to have LOL

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-31-2007, 11:39 PM

LOL perhaps, my friend... I did get some pretty cool stuff yesterday from the Wizard Quests that I did. I'm sure your vault is a variable goldmine itself. hehehe

morquarwen
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-31-2007, 11:42 PM

LOL *looks at the 10 pages of items* I do have a bad habit of just tossing stuff in there without looking up the price of the item LOL.

I did get some really nice stuff yesterday, and angelic potions and a wonderland watch. I needed the potion to paint my final pet, and the watch is an old wearable trivia prize. Not too shabby :D

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-31-2007, 11:46 PM

I just checked to see how many pages I had... 29. LOL!!! Probably most of it junk, though. I have a tendency to go into a shop, and whatever I see I check against the user shop prices, and if the ones in user shops are considerably lower, I buy a whole bunch in case they ever become a Recycle Beast item.

Congrats on getting that final potion, hon!!!