View Poll Results: Should Alex stay in the thread? (yes, Alex gets to vote :P)
Alex should be banned immediately, because he openly supports Greed. 4 15.38%
Forbid him from discussing pro-Greed topics on the thread, and ban him should he not comply. 6 23.08%
Eh, keep him. He's entertaining when he monologues. 17 65.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 12-28-2008, 06:19 PM

@Bishie- He might be frozen but he needs that scarf or else all the other snowmen will make fun of him.

Ok, I will get you the watches.
If you donate 22 yarns ^^

Gots to go, be back in a bit.

Last edited by Lilith W; 12-28-2008 at 06:25 PM..

Bishielurfer
Happily Unorthodox
Send a message via MSN to Bishielurfer

Old 12-28-2008, 06:25 PM

*GASP* Thanks so much! *glomps and runs off to donate*

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 12-28-2008, 07:28 PM

Your welcome Bishie.
Now you get the best of both world; you get the items, and you can donate ^^
Thanks for donating.

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 12-28-2008, 07:48 PM

Hey everyone~

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 12-28-2008, 07:51 PM

Hi Thoth
How are you doing?

Quantum Angel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-29-2008, 01:10 AM

Ugh...I've been out all day, and come back to find that the bar's fallen even further from when I checked it last night. D:

I'm gonna have to start being more diligent with my yarn collecting. I've been falling behind.

Where can I get a 10-minute timer...?

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-29-2008, 01:39 AM

I know it's been posted a few times in this thread... Did you check the first post? I think it might be posted there, but I haven't looked. XD;

Aislin
*^_^*

Old 12-29-2008, 01:47 AM

It's here!

http://www.online-stopwatch.com/

Sorry to everyone I missed.

Hello Amani! Hello CK!

I just got back from an adventurous day. In the "Aaaaaaaaaaaaah" way.

How are you both?

I'll put up the timer in a tool box at the opening of the thread.

Quantum Angel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-29-2008, 02:06 AM

Thanks for that - I feel unobservant now, but whatever. It shall be helpful. XD

I'm doing pretty well. The day hasn't really been all that exciting, but...ah well. Could have been a lot worse. |3

Mostly I'm just bored right now actually. XD On the very tedious task of trying to get a list of all the items I want on this site, as my sister and I will be setting up a joint quest soon. Problem is...there are way too many items I want. XDD;;;

Aislin
*^_^*

Old 12-29-2008, 02:11 AM

Yay! Let me know when you've got the quest thread up; I'd love to be able to help!

Are you searching out particular avatar sets? Or just questing for the arbitrarily shiny thing?

I'm sorry you're not feelin' entertained. All of my friends are crazy enough to drag me sideways along the rocky road to Sunday, normally, so I like calm days where I can take them. :P

Was there anything which made the day Not Wonderful, or simply nothing which made it Shine?

I would try to transmit you my book circa Star Trek, but you might not find a book about the Harry Potter fandom to be that interesting. :sweat:

Quantum Angel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-29-2008, 02:37 AM

Will do. :yes: I'll be doing it on my main account (which...I don't know if it's even really my main anymore; I'm constantly on this one lately, it seems XD), but yeah. I'm working on my introductory posts already...and of course my lists.

I am looking at specific sets AND just shiny items - my sister and I are bandmates, you see, and we're hoping to get things for our avatars to resemble our real-life stage clothing. That was inspired by the Lordship/Ladyship sets...they reminded us of things and the ideas just hit us like bricks from there on. Now we just need the gold. XD

Yeah, really there's been nothing special. Really the only thing out of the ordinary was that I went out for a drive with my parents...which went far better than I had expected, though it was still kinda...boring. My PSP was dead, nothing looked all that interesting today, and I didn't get to stop anywhere I really wanted to...but it still went better than I had really expected; I expected my parents to be fighting most of the way, and actually it was pretty peaceful. Still...not too exciting. XD;;

So yeah, now I'm just sitting here, using the stay-on-top timer window and trying to enjoy the event on my day off from work. In a few more seconds I can get another yarn ball...

Last edited by Quantum Angel; 12-29-2008 at 02:43 AM..

Aislin
*^_^*

Old 12-29-2008, 02:52 AM

Awww, I like this account! It's the one I met you as. Plus I have really always liked the name "Amani." I knew a girl once whose name was Amani, and she was wonderful. That, plus you, and suddenly the name has a happy and rock-infused connotation. :P

At least there were no explosions on the drive! That's a kind of excitement one could do without.

Your sister as a bandmate! That's really cool, actually, especially when contrasted to the horde of sisters who aren't exactly sibling friendly. Are you guys close in age?

The matching outfits sound fun! You should periodically host "concert" threads around Menewsha, once you get your band gear together. You could find rivals and have a Battle of the Bands. It would be great. :D

If you list it, the gold shall come. :yes:

(meant to be spoken like in that baseball movie)

--- Do they have Menewshan instruments? I've never seen any...

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 12-29-2008, 02:54 AM

Hello again Aislin. How are you?

Aislin
*^_^*

Old 12-29-2008, 02:58 AM

Hey Thothy! :hug:

I went on a Grand Adventure on the bus today, with the best friend, after a peculiar sort of mission to the book store and coffee shop. Now I'm good, but all tuckered out. To the extent that I'm using phrases like, "tuckered out." It's unhealthy.

It probably also gives that poor Tucker kid some pretty low self esteem. :sweat:

How are you? Whatcha been occupying yourself with?

@ Everyone: I'm sorry to leave so early after just logging back on, but I think I have to go to sleep. I won't be able to make it until ten, I think. The room is trying to close it's eyes, which I'm assuming (hoping) means I'm the one with the actual eyes-closed problem. o-o

Does that make sense?
Cat nap. Only 20 hours minutes, tops. Tops maybe 9 hours? I don't know. Wish me luck, and I'll talk to you when I again wake! :)

Last edited by Aislin; 12-29-2008 at 03:14 AM..

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-29-2008, 03:41 AM

Alex just woke up. There was a really bad black-out last night. What'd I miss?

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-29-2008, 03:46 AM

hi people, i am up.

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-29-2008, 03:59 AM

Yo.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-29-2008, 04:00 AM

hi Alex, how's it going?

Quantum Angel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-29-2008, 08:20 AM

Yeah, and this name is the name I'm generally known by, both in the band and to most of my friends. I like going by my semi-real name instead of a screenname. Makes everything feel a bit more personal and all. |D

It almost seems as though my "main" account is quickly turning into the mule. :sweat:

And yes. Yes, I'm always thankful when nothing blows up. I HAVE had the car break down/had small explosions in the middle of nowhere before...yeah, that kind of excitement is...well, exciting, but not fun. XD

Well, my sister and I aren't actually biological siblings, so it might have a bit to do with the situation...but we do act in near every detail like siblings, and yes, we do fight...a lot. 99% of the time it's over minor stuff that we're laughing at ourselves for five minutes later. XD Yeah, we do get along pretty well though. And as for age, we're about 3 1/2 years apart - I'm turning 20 in April, she just turned 16 in October.

And that...that is such an amazing idea. It'd certainly be a fun way to make ourselves more active during events, for one...X3 I just wonder if there would be a way to get the actual music on here without it counting as advertising? Hmm...this could be a fun thing to think on.

And yep. I've seen plenty of proof of that. Quest threads and item lists really do work if you do it right...so this will all be worthwhile, I know it.
...unfortunately, I got sidetracked from Mene items a couple hours ago...I only wish that logic applied to real money, because if it did...I would sure love to have this, or this, among various other things I've spotted. XD I really hate having expensive taste in real life. I'm a part-time library aide. It's a better-paying job than most I could have...but it's still part-time. |D;;; And that first link? That particular brand has ALREADY cleaned me out once in the past. XD;;

*ahem* As for Mene...nope, I don't think there are any instruments yet. I really want a guitar, though. D: And maybe a violin case...and a bass and/or cello for my sister. Actually, a whole collection of classical instruments would be great...

At least we have the microphones and whatnot from the Rock Star sets. Being the vocalist of the band, those are pretty good for me...

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-29-2008, 08:37 AM

hi Amani I like your avi!

Aislin
*^_^*

Old 12-29-2008, 09:04 AM

I got to sleep all of an hour before I was woken up and dragged away by an inopportune call. And now... I can't... sleep? ?!? >.<

My old sleeping issues are coming back with a vengeance. Gah!

I'm glad you two are around to chat with, though! :hug:

@ Amani: Awesome that you both share the same interests, as well! My eldest sister an I do have a lot in common, but we're 13 years and two states apart, so that doesn't help much. :P

It would be really fun. Menewsha needs rock stars, I think!
As for the instruments, I wonder if there's a way to suggest that to the staff? They're pretty overloaded with work, but maybe eventually various colors of Flying Vs would grace Menewsha. XD

And the one you sent in the first link is absolutely gorgeous. We're talking salivation level. I like the second link, as well, but I have an extreme love for an edge of girly with my punk-- and the close-ups of the fabrics?--> :heart:

You're right. You need a really flashy job. :yes: :lol:

@ hiriyuu: Hey! How have you been?

Are you still actively questing, or busy getting caught up in general Menewsha-ness right now?

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-29-2008, 09:07 AM

I am still questing, I am seemingly always questing, my mule is now more than me (she is talking in the evergreen thread). the rest is a get more yarn to donate and buy commons, and post more for more sets for the shop.

Aislin
*^_^*

Old 12-29-2008, 09:16 AM

Have you put up a list of which commons you're seeking in your quest thread?

If you had a secret Santa who secretly perused the list and took care of some Commons items, it make make the donation of yarn easier. Secret Santas like lists. :yes:

All humans are always questing. I find this funny in a philosophical way. :XD

Have you read Harry Potter? Even Dumbledore was endlessly on a quest for thick woolen socks. It's true. *nods*

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-29-2008, 09:22 AM

oh yeah, I am in secret santa (completely forgot about that, and heads over). As for the list of items, no I haven't.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-29-2008, 09:24 AM

You can always suggest items in the Information Desk's "Suggest Regular Items" and "Suggest Contribution Items" threads. We do read them, we just can't always make them straight away.

Picture references are always nice. :)