Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...
Send a message via Yahoo to Jaijin

Old 05-30-2010, 12:46 AM

Name: Zack
Personality: Very quiet and always into his books whether studying or just reading for fun he would loose himself in them even while walking down the hall. He is the captain of the chess club and president of the yearbook committee.
Picture

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 05-30-2010, 12:50 AM

Name: Korry
Personality: headstrong and sporty. She's really book smart but has no common sense whatsoever. If the school has a school spirit day or event she goes all out. She doesn't remember to do homework have the time (common sense issue) and anything that takes longer than an hour to do homework wise she forgets.
Picture:

Last edited by Inspiration; 05-30-2010 at 01:00 AM..

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 05-30-2010, 12:50 AM

if you could just post ur profile here and we need an idea on why they have to be together. I was thinking she needs a tutor to pass math or a science class and he is who the teacher recommends.

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 05-30-2010, 12:52 AM

i'd say science because even though shes book smart she wont like to write the labs and things.

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 05-30-2010, 01:15 AM

Walking in to the library after school was over for free period sitting down in the tutoring room that he had reserved to tutor a girl that was failing physics. Grabbing a book off the shelf that was the teachers edition of the current physics book and lab write ups that were required to take the final exam. Zack sat in the tutoring room for a little while wondering if she knew where he was and that she was five minutes late, highly annoyed he grabbed his book and began to read from it.

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 05-30-2010, 01:21 AM

Korry was giggling out in the hall with her friends talking and gossiping about some cute boys on the lacrosse team when she looked at her watch. Staring at it for a few seconds she stared at it in confusion. "Awwww no i have to go to that stupid tutoring thing." As she walked into the library she flipped her watch having put it on upside down that morning. She grumbled and sat down in the chair leaning back and putting her legs on the table. "Hi, lets get this over with."

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 05-30-2010, 01:45 AM

"Well i figured i would have been you. Your on the girls lacrosse team aren't you, scored three goals against st. mary's and had four assists that game too." setting his book down that was hiding his face. "I'm zack i will be your tutor untill you make up all of the required labs that you are missing. From what i can tell from the note from you teach is that you have the data but no write ups am i correct korry." looking at the note then to korry, taking off his glasses then rubbing his temples to get rid of the headache he had.

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 05-30-2010, 01:54 AM

"Oh yeah, I'm one of the star players." She smiled and leaned back in the chair tipping it a little to far back and having to catch the edge of the table before she fell over backwards. "Heh." She was still smiling until he mentioned her labs. "Gee you seem to know alot about me." She leaned forwards her head resting on her hands, elbows on the desk. Sadly she knew that hse had to get the labs done or she wouldn't even be a player let alone the star player soon.
"So what do i have to do?"

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 05-30-2010, 02:34 AM

"lets see you have done a total of 15 labs out of the 30 that are required and there are only 12 labs left in the school year your teacher says. So if you do all twelve and 3 today that would be decent but he said there are 6 mandatory labs total and you haven't done any of the 5 already done." looking down at the sheet blushing still from when she almost fell backwards. "How much do you really know about physics?" he said still blushing because of her since he had never had a gf let alone been alone with a girl as pretty as her.

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 05-30-2010, 02:48 AM

She stared blankly at him, not having a clue what he was talking about. "So i just have to do 15 labs that your gonna help me write?" She counted over what he had said several time. "Or do I have to do the 15 plus the 6 mandatory? " Again she started calculating in her head. "21 out of 30 is more than 65 percent right?"

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 05-30-2010, 03:19 AM

"lols yes that is true but the 30 is 70 percent of the 42 labs that you do total over the year and that is what is required for you to get into the final. Out of the 15 total you need to do 6 of them are required or it doesn't even matter that you have 30 labs total." handing her a list of the labs in bold "you have to do these before any others and you only have 5 weeks to complete them all so if you do 3 a week you will be done with enough labs to take the final." walking about the room he looked at her "Do you even have your labs with you?"

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 05-30-2010, 03:33 AM

"woah slow down. to many numbers at once. does that mean i have to finish the other 15 after the final? " She took the paper he handed to her and her ears followed the noise he made as he walked around the room but she was looking at the paper. As he mentioned actually have the labs on her she lowered the paper and looked over at him. "That'd be a no. Should i have brought them?"

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 05-30-2010, 04:52 AM

Putting his hand to his head "Well yes you were sent here to get help with your labs." sitting back down across from her "What did you think that i would have them for you all typed up for a perfect grade?" adding a little sarcasm to his voice. "Do you at least know where they are korry?" looking back at her.

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 05-30-2010, 05:03 AM

"Yeah kinda." She scratched the back of her head with a sall laugh. "It's not like I've ever had to get tutored before. " She tapped her chin sinking into thought. "They should be in my locker." She watched him in silence and when he stared at her in disbelief she piped up. "OH! should i go get them right now!" She smiled brightly and stood up.

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 05-30-2010, 05:21 AM

"Well we have spent the past 20 minutes and i have my actual job after school to go to." zack looked at her and smiled she is very cute. With that thought he started blushing to the point that no matter what she would notice. "If you did get them you would only have about 10 minutes to do anything so how about you come to my place or i can come to yours and help you either way."

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 05-30-2010, 05:37 AM

"Oh." She sat back down quickly. contemplaying as he talked. As his face lit up in a blush she looked at him curiously. she got an awkward feeling in her stomach. "I suppose either one works. But if you have to work we can do the one that's more convenient for you since I have to pay you anyways"

I'll grab the papers and than go hanf out with Katie and Ashley until I have to go back to tutoring lessons. She nodded at her own though.

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 05-30-2010, 02:37 PM

"Ok well how about we meet at the town library since that is were i work. So that its somewhere none of your friends will catch being tutored." he finally got the color of his face back to normal. "There are computers there that you can use because your teacher would like for you to type them up due to sloppy hand writing, he should use one too his hand writing is atrocious." looking back over to her handing her a piece of paper that says where the library is. "I doubt you will need it but here are the directions to the library. I get done with work at 6 so if you want to meet me there then we can do some of your labs there then you can be on your way." looking down at the table he grabbed all of the books putting them in his bag, which made it considerably heavy though he slung it up on to his shoulder like it was no different that of his normal bag. "oh if you cant make it please call the library so i know that i can leave."

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 05-30-2010, 04:40 PM

"i do not have that bad of handwriting!" She crossed her arms indignantly. "Stupid professor." She was now sitting crosslegged and with her arms crossed in the seat at the table. "Okay. I'll be there at 6." She sat there for a little bit. "Does that mean i'm free now?"

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 05-30-2010, 05:14 PM

"Yes it does mean that you are free. Im sorry to have bothered you with trying to help you and the school pays me to tutor so you don't have to waste your money on me." sitting down he took off his glasses "I will see you at six" he said as he stood up again and walked out to his mitsubishi evo ten. Starting up the car he drove off to the library and to his job.

When he got there he looked at the librarian "Am i in the files again Stella?" she simply nodded and unlocked the door for him. "I hope you don't mind me taking off my shirt but its 102 in there and very dry." shedding his tshirt to re organize the files in the room to suit the new librarians needs.

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 05-30-2010, 05:26 PM

(omgosh that's such a hot car)

When he left she actually felt bad. I didn't mean that in a bad way. But she shrugged as she walked out of the tutoring room and saw her friends still hanging out there.

"Great job getting one of the biggest nerds in the school to tutor you." They laughed and she glared at them and told them to shut up. Than they went to hang out elsewhere, going straight back into their conversation from earlier.

At around five she went to the library. Her friends had to go to their jobs at the ice cream store, so she figured she'd just go there early. She'd barely remembered to grab the labs and throw them in her bag. It was a bit of a walk there but she didn't care. It would keep her in shape.

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 05-30-2010, 06:55 PM

Still working with his shirt off he asked stella "Have i gotten any calls today while i was in the file room?" nodding her head no he ducked back in to continue his work. She seemed to never like the way that he organized the files and she was constantly making him undo the filling system and making him do it the way she wanted to every week. "I need a drink" he said to stella as he walked over to the fountain and got a drink checking the time it was 5:30, he started to walk back to the main desk to talk to stella. "Do you have the way you want the files done because i have sorted them by last name then first then by date and thickness." looking at her he saw korry out of the corner of his eye approaching the library and he darted into the back room. Stella yelling at him to come out even after korry was in the buidling.

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 05-30-2010, 07:15 PM

Korry was looking around the big library in awe. Okay, she'd seen it from the outside but she had never bothered going in, its seemed pretty nice, and the place actually had a really nice smell to it. She smiled brightly and walked up to the counter hearing the lady screaming at someone. "Excuse me miss, is Zack here?" she brushed her hair out of her eyes and over to one side of her head letting it slide down one side of her body, over her shoulder.

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 05-30-2010, 08:07 PM

Stella looked at the girl "What are you his girl friend" loud enough for zack to here. "No shes not stella she is the girl i told you about the one i have to tutor and have you seen my shirt? I can't find it in here." frantically trying to find it to no avail. Stella was looking around when she noticed that it was on top of his book bag she walked over grabbing it teasing zack that he will have to come out and get it. Zack gave in to showing his bare chest to korry, he was thin and very well toned he has what you would call a runners body. "Thank you stella i will be leaving the sweat box early today." putting his shirt back on and buttoning it up he looked over at korry very red in the face. "So do you have your labs?"

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 05-30-2010, 08:20 PM

Korry snickered watching the interaction between the two. She stayed quiet through the entire thing except for laughing a bit. When he came out she looked over his body with amazement, it was actually something she approved of. Very nice.

"Of course I have my labs." She laughed walking over him, "ready oh tutor? " Than with a barely countrolled snicker she added "nerd with crush on librarian." It looked like they had been doing things as well.

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 05-30-2010, 08:30 PM

"I do not like her one bit i prefer girls more like you actually, though because of my nerd reputation i won't have a date to the prom in a month. Nor will i have a girl friend until college." picking up his bag and leading her to the study rooms which were sound proof. "We can speak normally in this part because of the sound proofing." setting his bag down and grabbing the books from his bag and putting them on the desk. "So give me the labs and what you have so far then take out your notebook, im here to guide you to your completion with the right encouragement." sitting down on the only side of the table not on a wall.