*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-27-2011, 11:44 PM

She smiled sleepily up at him and nodded. "Yeah. If you can handle my drama..." she said, yawning before slowly drifting off to sleep beside him.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels
Send a message via AIM to FakeSunShine

Old 07-01-2011, 03:54 PM

Mail laughed to himself funking 'umm... don't I already do that?' But he said nothing so that she would be able to fall asleep. He got himself comfortable and hugged her close to him. Happy that she and himself shared the same feelings towards eachother. The thought of the aranged marriage was silly but if it was an aproval for their love he didn't mind it at all.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2011, 10:44 PM

[[ just mix in the rest of the chars nbext reply? get the chars moving in and stuff?]]

Kai slept through the night, her eyes not once opening until the light poured into the room from a now opened window, finding herself snuggled so close to Kail that almost every inch of their bodies were pressed together, but it was comfy and warm against the cold outside the blanket. She kissed Kai's cheek before studying the room. she wondered, if all those things she said to Kai hurt him so much, how much knowing what she was about to do would hurt him.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels
Send a message via AIM to FakeSunShine

Old 09-05-2011, 10:00 PM

Kail opened his eyes feeling her kiss . "Good morning..."Leila he whispered bovine her a kiss just like she had. "Did you slept p alright? He asked a small smile crossing his face he was happy to have her and here wth them as his friend . But not only hat sh was his girlfriend now and that made him happier than anything in the world. She was such a good person and she had chooses to be with him

(Sorry im on my col what was that?)