Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-14-2011, 10:27 PM

"I wasn't born a vampire. It only started recently. Nobody knows. Except maybe the Headmaster. And you did know, I'm sure." Zero said. Yuuki didn't know. And he wasn't going to tell her. He wasn't going to do anything that would change her opinion of him. Besides, he could handle the blood lust on his own. He wasn't a mindless monster, after all.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 12:22 AM

Well, that was somewhat interesting to know that he wasn't born a vampire, which kind of explained the reason why he wasn't in the Night dorm. "If I knew then why didn't I have you moved to the other class?" He was going to play around with this thought that he 'knew' about this. He still didn't believe that he was. "I would have had you switched you over to be with other vampires." He also posed a sort of threat to the humans and he didn't want their secret to be ruined.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-15-2011, 12:26 AM

"Well... Then maybe you didn't know." He said. It wasn't like he would go to the Night Class. He didn't want to be with all those vampires. He'd end up killing them all in the first night. "Come to think of it, I'm not even sure if the Headmaster knows." If Headmaster Cross knew, he would have spoken with him. All well. Maybe it was better that nobody knew. He could handle this on his own. He just knew it.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 12:36 AM

"If I knew as soon as I woke up then what was stopping me from knowing then?" Kaname asked as he walked a head of Zero and up to the doors that led outside. He waited there for him before going outside. "I doubt I didn't know." It was as simple as that he would have sensed it like he did just a few minutes ago when he woke up. He didn't know who the Headmaster was and personally he didn't care at the moment. He just wanted to figure out where exactly he was and possibly why he was there. "If these Night class students know me then I think we should go to speak to them, don't you think." He didn't really think they did, but they might know where to point him to get back to the Kuran household.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-15-2011, 12:40 AM

"I don't think it did. It only happened very recently and I haven't seen you until I found you unconscious." Zero said. It was only yesterday that he was unable to stop the transformation. "We could go speak with them. But I know that they are going to blame me for you losing your memories. Even though I had nothing to do with it. Then, they'll more likely attack me and I'll be forced to kill them."

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 12:55 AM

"I see." That would help explain why he wouldn't have known he was a vampire. Kaname sighed at that statement and figured it would most likely be true. They wouldn't be too happy to learn that a Pureblood had been unconscious and they hadn't been there to help. They would probably fear punishment to, but the fact that a 'Vampire Hunter' had brought him back out be odder. "Then what am I to do. Hide here in your dorm and room until I remember?" That didn't sound at all pleasant to him.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-15-2011, 12:58 AM

Zero thought about it. "Yeah... That seems to be the only option..." he said. Looks like he really wasn't going to be getting any sleep. He'd have to find someplace quiet to get some rest later, while he was on his patrol. That seemed to be the only option. Not one he liked, but the only one. "It shouldn't take to long to remember, right?" At least, he hoped not. He did not want to spend time with the vampire. Not if he could avoid it.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 01:06 AM

Great...Kaname thought to himself, this wasn't exactly the best thing to happen to him. He didn't want to be locked into a little room while he could be out doing things that would be important. "I would think it wouldn't take too long." Though he didn't know exactly what he was trying to remember. "Now, are you going to still show me around or am I to stay in that room?" He asked a bit annoyed at it, but not really at Zero. It wasn't his fault this had happened.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-15-2011, 02:08 AM

Zero looked at the clock to figure out how much time they had until class ended. "I guess I can. But it has to be quick. If anybody sees you, then it wouldn't be good. For either of us." he said, starting to walk again.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 02:14 AM

Kaname followed Zero. "Very well then." He didn't like the fact that he had to hide, but if it was the only thing he could do then he guessed he would do so. Though if it lasted too long then he would merely leave anyway. His memory would come back with or without Zero's help.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-15-2011, 02:22 AM

Zero led him around the ground, pointing out a few things that he thought might help jog Kaname's memory. When he was done, he returned to his room, about to collapse from the exhaustion. He really needed to get some sleep. Though he needed to get the Pure blood settled down first.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 02:29 AM

Kaname walked around with Zero looking at the things that Zero pointed out to him, but he didn't notice any of them from his memory. When they went back to the room that they had been in before Kaname stood in there looking around. He wasn't tired and didn't know what he would do now that he was back in the little room. "I would assume that you have blood tablets." He said looking at Zero now. Kaname couldn't just go out and drink from one of the students because he was a Pureblood. The tablets were the only other thing besides another vampires blood that he could use.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-15-2011, 03:10 AM

Zero rubbed his eyes, trying not to fall asleep while Kaname was still talking to him. That wouldn't be good. It took him a moment to answer. Nodding slightly, he went and opened a drawer of his desk. "Yeah... They're in here.." he said. Sure, he had stolen them. But he did need them. Even if they didn't seem to really help much. What he needed was fresh blood, but he couldn't do that. He'd rather die than do that. So, these would have to do.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 03:15 AM

Kaname walked over to look at the blood tablets that were in there. Though he didn't like the taste of them they worked and that was all that really mattered. He didn't have the pleasure biting humans without turning them. So, it wasn't really a choice for him it was a must. "Thanks." He said as he got some out and then went to the sink and filled a glass placing the tablets in it and waiting to take a sip. "Will you be leaving for class soon or to visit the girl that came to see you?" He asked. He didn't think that Zero would merely like to sit in his room all day.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-15-2011, 03:20 AM

Zero shook his head. "No.. I wasn't planning on going to class today. And Yuuki will more likely come by later to check on me. All I wanted to do today was sleep. But you ruined that by falling unconscious outside the dorms. So, that hasn't happened yet." he said, resisting the urge to yawn. He made a mental note to himself to not going nearly a week without sleeping. It wasn't good for him.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 03:23 AM

Kaname took a drink of the water with the dissolved blood tablet in it as he looked at Zero. "Then by all means sleep. I'm not stopping you." He said with a little shrug. He didn't mind if he slept or not, but he wasn't going to stop him from doing either one. "If you do sleep, I'm going to assume that I am not suppose to answer the door, right?" He said taking another drink.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-15-2011, 10:37 AM

Zero nodded. "Yeah.. Don't answer it. The only person who really comes by is Yuuki. She might stop by later." he said. He went over to the bed and laid down. The instant his head hit the pillow, he was asleep. A lot faster than normal. But he was just to tired to really care.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 10:45 AM

Kaname watched as Zero fell asleep over on the bed and he finished off his glass of synthetic blood. He washed out the glass and set it back where he had found it. Now, he was left with nothing to do in the little room as the other slept. The room had no windows to look out and nothing to do. So, Kaname went to sit in the corner of the room and waited until something would happen.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-15-2011, 10:57 AM

While Zero was sleeping, there was a quiet knock on his door again. "Zero? Are you in here?" came Yuuki's voice again. She wanted to make sure he was alright before getting started on her homework. But, after a few minutes and he didn't answer, she left, figuring she could talk to him tonight.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 11:01 AM

When the knock came at the door Kaname stayed in his place not going to the door to answer it. He figured it was the girl that Zero had mentioned before and while he was curious as to who this girl was. He didn't answer the door like he had been asked to do. He looked over at the other vampire that was sleeping still and sighed. It really was a dull time in their. Kaname stood up and walked over to the bed and looked down at the other in it.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-15-2011, 11:06 AM

Zero rolled over, waking up. He had heard the knock, it just took him a few minutes to actually wake up. Groaning, he rolled out of bed, needing blood. So he went and got one of the blood tablets and had that. Though it really didn't help. It was all he was going to get though and he knew it.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 11:36 AM

Kaname moved out of Zero's way and wagged him go to get the blood tablets. "Well, hello." he said to him observing him fro
His position by the bed. "They have a horrible taste don't they?" He said with a little smile. They didn't really help that much, but it kept them from running around drinking from every human and for Purebloods it kept them from drinking for humans and vampires.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-15-2011, 11:44 AM

"Yeah.. They do.. But it isn't like I have much of a choice. Its this or nothing." Zero said, grimacing slightly at the taste. They really were horrible. He checked the time. He had time to take a shower and talk to Yuuki before the classes switched. "I have to go now." he said, going to the door to leave.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 06:41 PM

Kaname didn't say anything because it was a pretty obvious fact that they didn't really have a choice other than to take the tablets in order to live with humans. "Good bye." He said standing in the room. He wasn't sure what he would do while the other was gone, but he would find something.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-15-2011, 07:26 PM

Zero nodded slightly at him before leaving. He went and took a long shower in the Headmaster's bathroom and ended up running into Yuuki on his way out. They chatted on the way to switch the classes. Well, she talked while he listened. Once everything was done, he got started on his patrol.