HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-21-2011, 01:03 AM

[It's fine don't worry about it. Sorry I've been MIA for so long. I didn't have internet for the longest time and it made me want to kill my internet provider.]

Ezra continued to walk along wondering how long Matt was planning on following him. There was the chance though that Matt hadn't noticed that they were getting so far away from the school. "I'm sure you have been." Ezra said remembering that Matt had told him some of the things that he had wanted to do. That would surely take up a good deal of time. Ezra sighed a bit as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. "It means that I am fine, nothing more and nothing less." He didn't mean it to be rude, but he did not feel the need to go into detail. Matt seemed busy and happy enough without Ezra's problems for him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 12-21-2011, 01:18 AM

(nah its okay, lol don't kill the internet provider haha)

Matt stopped in the middle of the sidewalk after they got away from the school hearing how Ezra had replied. "Look I'm just going to say this even though you will think of it as a burden or another problem. However, I don't care right now about that." Matt took a breath, he was finally going to say what he had wanted to say after all of this time. "I'm glad we met in the same class and helped each other out. I'm glad you were there for me and I was there for you. But, no matter how long we were away from each other, that doesn't take away my feelings for you. I like you Ezra, alot alot, not a crush, not in a kiddie like way. Just in the regular way someone realizes they like someone. It won't ever fade, though, you probably don't feel the same way or so it seems, so after today even if we talk or not, I'll go about mine and you can go about yours" Matt spoke serious but not angry, almost with a blank expression. He waited a moment or two, wondering if Ezra would say something back to him and even though it felt like forever he walked past Ezra and down the road to where the park was. In his spare time he still kept up his drawing time and taking pictures for collages.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-21-2011, 03:02 AM

Ezra stopped when he noticed that Matt was no longer following him. He didn't turn around because he didn't know if he had done something wrong or not. It wouldn't have really surprised him if it had. He wasn't really ready for what he was about to be told. It caught him off guard and he didn't know how to respond to it. Ezra looked up to watch Matt walk by him and he reached out as to grab his hand to stop him, but he didn't reach it in time. He shook his head as he watched the other boy walk down the road towards the park and he followed after him. Ezra walked up behind him wrapping his arms around Matt to stop him from doing whatever it was he was doing. "I don't think you understand how much you have tormented me." He whispered into Matt's ear. "I can not get the sound of your voice out of my head. I can not loose the sensation of your flesh touching mine. I can not shake you from my mind..." He turns Matt around to look at him. "Haven't you tortured me enough? "

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-21-2011, 04:14 AM

Matt was stopped before he could grab his camera to try finding something to take pictures of. He felt a pair of arms wrap around him and then Ezra's voice filled his mind. He understood that after all that time of knowing each other, helping each other, and being away from one another that Ezra had felt the same way about him. It was clear as day, when Ezra was turned around at first he didn't look him in the eyes, but, he had to eventually. When he did, he could see the pain hidden within them. Almost as if he could get lost within those sky filled eyes. Matt knew he could either walk away and leave things be as they were. Or he could embrace this moment and let things continue on the unknown path that they were heading. Matt put his arm around Ezra's lower back pull him in, pinned to his body, and kisses Ezra on the lips to show he was sorry and didn't mean to harm him. The kiss itself could almost speak for the emotion in it was longevity and yearning.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-21-2011, 07:56 PM

Ezra looked down at Matt as he was looking away. He knew that it was withing Matt's right to walk away from this and not accept it. Though the look in his eyes when he finally looked up at him was enough to say that he was going to leave. He relieved a weight off of Ezra's chest that he hadn't realized was there. He was a little caught off guard by Matt's kiss, but he melted into it. It had been something that he had wanted for a while now. Ezra broke their kiss reluctantly and put a little bit of space between them. "I'm glad we feel the same way." He said with a little smile.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-21-2011, 09:38 PM

"I didn't want to forget about you or what I felt, but, I didn't think you felt the same way" Matt spoke adding "Where is this going to leave us now?" Matt's after school activities were choice, he just had to keep up with soccer and sometimes do photography if he wanted to. He wasn't sure though, he knew they each had their own groups, though his group wasn't really a group or not much anyways.

(sorry short post, I'm sick and can barely sit without feeling bad)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2011, 12:59 AM

Ezra originally hadn't thought he had felt the same way for Matt either. He thought it was going to be like everything other relationship he was in. He knew that this one wasn't going to be like that. He actually felt something towards Matt. "Where ever we want it to. You don't have to give up anything for this." Ezra said. He knee that Matt was trying to build a new life after the bullying and he wouldnt force him out of that. It was something he wanted to do. "You should go back to school." Ezra didn't have a need to go back, but Matt had things he could do. "I'll see you afterwards."

(That's fine I understand.)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-22-2011, 01:06 AM

"oh damn, forgot I had practice, the big game is coming up" Matt looked at his watch "And school ends in 25 minutes, well at least thats good enough time to get back, sure you don't want to come back with?" Matt asked. Of course he knew that being late didn't matter to him, he wasn't on time for anything but he did do better than most even those on time.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2011, 01:42 AM

"No, you go on. I have things to do." He said with a smile. He still had things to straighten out with his sister. There wouldn't be anything for Ezra to do there with Matt anyway. He would only be a distraction. "When will your practice be over?" He asked. He would come back of he could and they would talk then.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-22-2011, 02:57 AM

"Uh well practice starts at 2:30 and ends around 4:30. a good two hours I suppose. Oh crap, gotta go, uh I will meet you later" Matt took off, if anyone missed a meeting before the big game coming up (whenever each game would be) they would be or could be kicked off the team. Matt wanted to stay and chat, though he forgot afterwards he needed to go get some new clothes, he wore his old clothes whenever out and about, but, even they were getting to small for him.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2011, 05:22 PM

Ezra nodded as Matt told him when he would be done with his practices. He watched as Matt ran off back to the school. Ezra turned around and began to walk back to his home. He didn't know whether his sister would be back by now or when to even expected her back. He didn't really care, but he knew he would have to deal with it at some point.

Elvina was still in the school roaming around with a group of girls who kept asking her annoying question about Ezra. Of course she didn't know half of the answer due to the fact that she had been away from him for a large portion of her life. She just kind of nodded and smiled trying not to get too upset with them. When the bell rang she sighs and turned around to offer them a good bye. She ran out the door of the school catching sight of a boy walking back up to the school as she ran by him. She stopped looking back at him before asking him. "Hey! Have you seen a boy that looks like me? He's taller and has light blue eyes though. He's really handsome too." She said with a little smile.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-22-2011, 10:13 PM

"Uh sorry, i don't think so, but I'm kind of late right now" Matt spoke running in one spot and then taking off to his practice. Another girl came up to her, it was Kim, Kim had actually started dating Ryan after the whole incident. They understood it together and was able to realize they should go out. "Oh, who are you looking for?" Kim asked, Ryan wasn't with her, he had to go to work at that time.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2011, 03:19 AM

"Oh well." She said puffing her cheeks out a bit as she turned to look at the road leading away from the school. She didn't actually know where she was going, but surely it wouldn't have been that hard to find her home. She turned around at the sound of another's voice and she smiled sweetly. "I'm looking from Ezra. Have you seen him?" She asked hoping that she had or at least she could point her in the right direction.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-23-2011, 03:38 AM

"Ezra? Oh, the one always hanging out with Matt. He should be heading home, Matt's the one you should ask about where he lives though, most of the students here don't" Kim answered just being nice to the girl wondering who she was then stated "If you ever need anything else and see me around, just ask I tend to wander until my boyfriend gets out of work" Which normally was a couple of hours.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2011, 05:23 AM

Elvina sighed heavily as she looked over her shoulder towards the road. "That jerk left me.." She turned her attention back to the girl in front of her and smiled again. "Thanks! Um...Do you know where I could find Matt?" She ran her hand through her hair smiling sheepishly. "I'm new here so I'm completely lost." She would have tried to wander home, but since there seemed to be someone who knew the way she was going to try too take the easy way out. "My names Elvina, but you should call me Vina."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-23-2011, 05:27 PM

"Nice to meet you Vina, I'm Kim, I'll take you to him if you want?" Kim smiled. She loved helping out others and the fact that a girl was asking for help was much better than some guy. At least it didn't mean the girls would want anything from her (even though that she wouldn't mind), guys always wanted something and she wouldn't bother with them.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-24-2011, 01:55 AM

Elvina's smile brighten and she nodded her head. "That would be great!" She said happily. She was relieved that someone was going to help her. It was also a plus that she wasn't going to ask question about why she wanted to find Ezra. She had had plenty of those recently and she didn't want to hear them again anytime soon. "I thought for sure that I would have to wander around town aimlessly." She said running a hand through her hair.