Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 08-02-2011, 09:17 PM

Scarlett frowned. "Oh.. I'm sorry.." She said, realizing she was soaked from the rain. "Do you mind if I take a shower real quick?"

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-02-2011, 09:47 PM

He shook his head. "no,no go ahead." he smiled and went back to his room and got out of his wet clothes and grabbed his pajamas. He sat them on the bed. he made his way to the other bathroom in the house. He figured he would take a shower too. He stepped in and let the warm water ease him. "ahh...." he loved a hot shower. He took about another thirty minutes and then got out. Opps.. He had left his pajamas in his bedroom. He pulled the towel around his waist and went to his room down the hall. He dropped the towel and put on his warm, dry clothes.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2011, 12:05 AM

Scarlett took a 30 minute shower, making sure that she was completely clean before getting out. She stepped out onto the red rug and wrapped her towel around her, going into her room and dropping her towel. She had unpacked before getting in the shower, so she went over to the dresser and rumaged threw it for a simple black night gown made of silk. She then went over to her mirror, brushing her long dark hair. Once she was finished she walked out of her room, wondering what there was to do in this house.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2011, 12:11 AM

Akio was combing his hair and dancing aroundhis room humming. He tripped over some shoes and fell out of the room in to the hall. "ow...?" he glared at the shoes. After standing up he went to the den and sat down wondering were Scarlett was and what she was doing. He called her. "Hey! Scarlett? Where are you?!" he ran around the house looking for her. He wondered if she wanted to watch a movie or something. She had to be bored by now.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2011, 12:14 AM

Scarlett turned the corner quickly and ran right into Akio, causing them to both fall down, with her on top of him. She instantly turned bright red. "Oh, I'm sorry!" She said, quickly getting off of him. "Well.. I'm right here." She grinned.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2011, 12:37 AM

He turned red when she fell on him and even reder when he felt a slight arousal. He gasp at the feeling that went through him "I-I wanted to s-see if you wanted to see a movie..or something. He looked at the floor hoping she wouldnt look down. He figeted with the hem of his shirt. Then he looked up trying to put on a smile but failing. He was beyond embarrassed. He had felt every curve of her body when she was on top of him. It had caused him to almost lose his mind. Honestly...he wanted to kiss her right now, but he had no idea how she felt so he just turned and walked towards the couch.

Last edited by Monte Gray; 08-03-2011 at 12:39 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2011, 12:43 AM

Scarlett blushed brightly when she saw him walk towards the couch. Had she gotten him aroused? No, she couldn't have. He had probably seen something while in his room.. She gave a small smile. "Um, I'd love to watch a movie with you.. but if you want I could leave the room for a few moments.." She said, her eyes looking down. Maybe staying here wasn't the best idea. Obviously he was attracted to her, and she felt attracted to him..which he could lose his job over.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2011, 12:52 AM

He shook his head. "No,no it's ok..I'm...fine...." he knew she had seen what had happened from her comment. He ignored all of his emotions and promised himself he would have self control. He felt strangely afriad of his emotions knowing that if he did anything with his student he could in deep trouble. Then again...she was of age. The worst that could happen is they would put her in another class. He put a random movie in the DVD player. He didn't really care what they watched. When the movie started he groaned silently. Twilight movies were NOT good to watch when sitting beside a girl that he was already attracted to. He pretended the situation wasn't akward. He knew he was probably doing a bad job of acting. He was sitting straight up his eyes glued to the t.v and his face was reder than a fire truck. He looked over to see if she was alright. He knew she was probably terrified by the fact that he had been acting so strange.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2011, 12:58 AM

Scarlett sat beside him on the couch, grinning slightly at his blush. "You know.. you don't have to be embarassed, it's cute that you find me attractive." She said, blushing a little. She leaned back on the couch, finding the moment pretty akward. "I don't know if I should live here.. I mean, Obviously theres something going on between us that there shouldnt.." She said, her eyes glued to the tv.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2011, 01:05 AM

"I don't know what your talking about.." he knew lying was bad but in this case telling the truth was worse. He gave up lying it was obvious she knew the truth. He sighed "Everything is okay..I'm twenty-three years old..I have pretty good self control. Besides...you shouldn't have to leave because of my emotions. You've done nothing wrong I'm the problem. I will end this in any way I can. Everything will be ok." he was saying all of this more to convince himself rather than Scarlett. He was afriad..really afriad for the first time in a long time. He had been so alone lately and he didn't want to lose the only friend he had at the moment. He looked at her and small frown on his lips. "I'm so sorry I promise I'll never act like this again."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2011, 01:09 AM

"No, it's not only your fault.. I like you too.." She said, looking down. "But I wouldn't want to get you in trouble or anything if something did happen.." She said, her eyes looking over at him. "Besides, its mostly my fault. I'm the one wearing the nighty." She said, looking towards her room. "If you want I can change into something more..suitable that will cover me up." She said, giving a small smile. Maybe if she kissed him nothing bad would happen.. I mean, as long as the Principle or fellow teachers never found out.. She shook the thoughts from her head.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2011, 01:17 AM

"You...like me...? So you dont think im a perv?"He looked at her. "I wouldn't get in trouble. They would move your English class so I didn't give you better grades than everyone else, but they'll probably do that anyway since you live here. After all your eighteen so..its legal and all." he felt weird talking about this he had always been better at showing how he felt through actions not words. He pulled her closer, his lips only an inch from hers. He hesitated for a second, but it knew he was to close not to do what he wanted to. He kissed her softly, but with a lot of passion.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2011, 01:29 AM

She kissed him back, sitting on his lap. "Aww, but I like your class." She grinned. "Hopefully they wont find out im living here... the other English teacher is so boring." She said, giving him another kiss as she put her hands on his shoulders. "No, I don't think your a perv.. your only five years older than me. My parents were six years apart." She said, kissing him again. "Were pretty close in age.." She said, smiling.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2011, 01:37 AM

He smiled back and then pulled her into another kiss. He cupped her face in his hands. "I love you so much." he whispered quite out of breath. He gasp slightly. He kissed her yet again. He coils feel his self control slipping. He was almost dizzy with the pleasure of having her this close to him. She was sweet,beautiful, and had the best personality in the world he could never ask for more. He thought to himself that she had to be an angel. She was perfect.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2011, 01:44 AM

"You love me?" She asked, her eyes widening a little. "Calm down, Tiger. We just started living together." She said, giving a small laugh. "You can like me all you want but give it a little time before you love me.." She said, running her hand through his hair. She gave him another kiss. She looked to the clock, sighing at the time. It was already 10. And unfortunately it was a school night.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2011, 01:48 AM

He blushed slightly. "O-Ok.." he was still a bit dizzy. He looked at her. Then to the clock. He sighed late already. "Jey I think I'm going to bed. We've got school tomorrow and those kids wear me out." he felt completely worn out.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2011, 02:02 AM

"Aww.. but we just started kissing.." She said, kissing the side of his jaw and then trailing a kiss down his neck. "But fine. You do have a busy schedule tomorrow." She said, giving him a quick kiss and then sliding off of him. She went over to the tv and turned it off, looking over at him. "I guess this is goodnight?" She asked, going over and giving him a hug. "I can't wait till your class tomorrow." She grinned.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2011, 02:12 AM

He let out a small moan as she kissed his neck. He didn't really want to stop, but knew if he didn't this might go way to far. He smiled and kissed her gently and said goodnight. He slept better that night than ever before.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2011, 02:18 AM

Scarlett got out of bed and got into her uniform, sighing as she combed her hair. She kept thinking of last night. She couldn't let ANYONE at school known about what happened or Akio would get in trouble. She walked out of her room and into the livingroom, waiting for Akio to get up. She laid back on the couch, seeing that it was six thirty in the morning. She groaned, hating that she had to get up so early for school

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2011, 02:49 AM

Akio woke up an yawned. He brides his teeth, pulled some clothes on and fixed his hair. He went to the kitchen groggily and grabbed a cup of coffee. He called for Scarlett. "Hey? You ready to go." he grined remberimg last night.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2011, 02:55 AM

"Yep." She smiled, primping her hair as she looked in the hallway mirror. She had brushed her teeth, combed her hair and made sure she smelled like flowers before leaving her room. She now had her school bag over her shoulder and couldn't wait till first period English. "I did my homework last night for once." She said excitedly.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2011, 12:23 PM

He smirked. "You? Did your homework? I think I must be having a dream or something. He smiled. "come on or we'll be late." he want out the door to the car and started it. Once she was in he swerved crazily out of the driveway and giggled as he did so.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2011, 12:35 PM

"Yep. I couldn't sleep last night and after all you've done for me I decided to do my homework." She said, getting in the gar with her school bag in her lap. when he swerved she giggled. "So.. I thought tonight I could make dinner for the two of us? After a long day its the least I could do since you've been so nice to me.." She said, looking over at him in the drivers seat. She couldn't stop thinking about how he said he loved her. It was so sweet, thought she thought it was just him saying it in the moment. Then of course she was also thinking about their kissing..It would be interesting in his class today.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2011, 01:40 PM

He lived his lips. "And what will we do after dinner?" he gave a small mischievous grin. "Perhaps we could play a game...." he smiled wickedly and slid his had up her leg. Her skirt being so short made it easy for him to touch quite a bot of her bare skin

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2011, 03:23 PM

Scarlett blushed. "Sure, any game you'd like." She winked. When they arrived in the school parking lot she gave him a quick kiss after he parked. "See you in class." She said, getting out of the car. She then walked inside the school to her locker. She was getting her stuff for first period when her ex Jake walked up and wrapped his arm around her. "Jake.. I don't have time for this." She said, pushing his arm off of her. He continued to follow her to class. When she got to Akios class she sat in the back and of course Jake sat beside her, whispering in her ear and playing with her hair, despite her saying she wasn't interested.