ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange
Send a message via MSN to ariatheawsome Send a message via Yahoo to ariatheawsome

Old 06-12-2012, 03:48 AM

Okay welcome to the school based roleplay between Nikki and Aria. Feel free to read but please do not post. Thanks a ton and enjoy!!!![COLOR="lightseagreen"]

---------- Post added 06-11-2012 at 10:04 PM ----------

Love stood quietly by her locker. Classes had just been released and the crowds around her were massive. She always waited patiently for crowds to thin. Her long dark brown hair fell to her lower back and was streaked with neon pink, It was her sisters idea. She had hoped that it would help break her out of her shell some more. Her sister also had the same neon pink in her hair. With her sister gone to college she found that her time at school was very boring. She saw the guy who had the locker next to her and fidgeted with her knee length black aline skirt and with her hot pink tank top. She blushed slightly and looked away as she grabbed her bag from her locker.

Last edited by ariatheawsome; 06-12-2012 at 04:04 AM..

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-13-2012, 02:52 AM

Nick was the bad boy in school he wasn't that mean unless he had to be but he would be, he didn't care much for school but he went because he wanted to make something of his life and be somebody but he loved his bad boy's edge he had he saw love standing by her locker she was cute and what caught his eye about her was her rebellious pink streaks in her dark brown hair and he loved the way it fell against her pale skin, he saw her standing there but didn't know what she was waiting for so he decided to walk over to her and make conversation, "hey" "how are you doing gorgeous?" "the names nick who are you? i don't think i have seen you around here before"

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange
Send a message via MSN to ariatheawsome Send a message via Yahoo to ariatheawsome

Old 06-13-2012, 03:06 AM

Love blushed and turned around slowly. "Oh! hi there. Sorry i did not see you there." She then turned and closed her locker. "I haven't the slightest idea why you haven't seen me before. Ive been here since Freshmen year. Oh and we have had two classes together since then." She turned and walked off fighting her way through the crowd to get to her car. Once she got there she smiled slightly then realized she left her homework in her locker. She smacked her face with her palm and headed back toward the school. She couldn't believe she had said that to him. He was just trying to be nice, But she felt strange around him and it scared her a little. She shrugged and hoped he wouldn't be there.

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-13-2012, 03:14 AM

nick knew that she was shy and in her hast to get away from him forgot something in her locker so he waited for her to come back to her locker so he could continue talking to her. When he saw her return he smiled and said "i knew you would be back, look i am sorry that i have not noticed you before well okay it isn't that i haven't noticed you before i mean your body is banging not to sound like a pervert but you are very beautiful and attractive i just never knew what to say. Also i never have seen you outside of class and other then that i keep to myself and do my own thing but i love the color you added to your hair" he stood there and waited for him to respond and see where it went.

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-13-2012, 03:22 AM

Love blushed slightly. "I am sorry. I am a loner myself. The only person i am used to talking to here is my sister. And she is off at college. It was her idea for the streaks. And i am going to assume you had meant that as a compliment." She opened her locker and got her deep purple binder off the top of her locker and threw it in her bag. "Oh. And my name is Love." She then turned and started to walk off.

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-13-2012, 03:32 AM

he ran after her "i knew your name hun and yes i did mean that as a compliment! so what are you going to do right now? and tonight i mean it is Friday after all? and i am glad your sister had that idea this suits you very well."

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-13-2012, 03:46 AM

She continued walking avoiding looking at him. "I am going home and doing homework. Then i have yoga at 6." She walked out toward her car. It was a red mustang with a f350 hemi under the hood. She threw her bag in the back and climbed in the front. She ran her hands over the black leather seats and put the keys in the ignition.

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-13-2012, 05:40 AM

he smiled and admired her for her bad resistance "nice car" he said as she got in. "mind if i join you ? if not then i can always meet up with you later this evening maybe take you to diner?"

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-13-2012, 05:56 AM

Love sighed and shook her head. "You aren't going to give up are you?" She reached back into the back seat and pulled out a pen and paper. She wrote her number down on the paper and handed it to him. "I have yoga till 7 and then i go home and take a shower, i am free after that." She smiled slightly and waited for his responce

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-13-2012, 04:11 PM

he took the number and shoved it into his pocket and then he took her hand "no im not going to give up so i am glad that you just gave in, her is my number love just in case." he then smiled and said "i will see you later hunny buns" and walked to his car

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-13-2012, 10:24 PM

Love rolled her eyes and sped off. When she arrived home she did the usual school was school talk with her parents and went upstairs. The first thing she did was call her sister. She got her voice-mail. "Hey sis its me. Give me a call back. I think i have a date tonight. Id like to talk with you about it. Anyways ill talk to you later." She then set her phone on her desk and started her homework

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-13-2012, 10:44 PM

nick got home and played a few games on his computer checked facebook and then showered after words he shot love a text saying that he was ready whenever she was and that she would pick her up and waited for her to text him back.

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-13-2012, 10:56 PM

When Love left the yoga studio she checked her phone. she sent him a text back. 'just got out of yoga. Give me 30. Where do you want to meet?'

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-13-2012, 11:03 PM

he smiled and replied "give me your address ill pick you up>"

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-13-2012, 11:19 PM

Love quickly sent him a text with her address and then jumped in her car and drove home. When she got home she hopped into the shower. After her shower she quickly got dressed in a pair of ripped jeans and a dark green V-neck t shirt and a pair of white tennis shoes. She put her wet hair up into a ponytail and put on some mascara. Not something she usually did but this was a date. She also put on some light pink lip gloss. and waited for him to show up

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-14-2012, 12:07 AM

nick got to her house and walked up to meet her at the door they walked back to the car and he opened the door for him, after they got in he told her how nice she looked. "so tonight i hope that you don't have a curfew because i have a few things planned and we wont be done till late that is if you don't mind"

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-14-2012, 12:10 AM

She laughed softly and shook her head at him. "Nope no curfew. Never had one." She leaned back in her seat and closed her eyes.
"Are you going to tell me where we are going?"

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-14-2012, 12:17 AM

he smiled at her grabbing her hand "well if i wanted to be mean i could keep it a secret cause i know that would get to you but i will be nice for now first we are going bowling playing one or two games then we will be going to diner anywhere of your choice and then we will be going to a movie and finally late night desert." "sound good to you?"

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-14-2012, 12:29 AM

When he grabbed her hand she blushed brightly and pulled her hand away. She turned and looked out the window. "I am a horrid bowler and as for dinner why don't we just go get some pizza down at the parlor. I love that place."

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-14-2012, 12:37 AM

"well as for bowling goes i'll go easy on you unless you don't wanna go? and okay we will go there for diner"

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-14-2012, 12:42 AM

She laughed a little to herself. He was actually trying to impress her. She was slightly shocked. "No i still want to go but you might not want to stand to close. The ball tends to fly in the wrong direction." She smiles and looks over at him

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-14-2012, 12:47 AM

"okay well i will stand somewhere where i don't think the ball will get me, and *in a sexy impress you face* ill even help you if you want"

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-14-2012, 12:51 AM

Love blushed and played with the hem of her shirt. " I guess you can if you want." She turned and looked back out the window, "So of all the girls in school today why did you choose me?"

nikkisnell
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-14-2012, 12:59 AM

he tried to keep his eyed from following her hand but couldn't resist looking then he realized that she had asked him a question shook it off and answered "well honestly i have had my eyes on you for a while i just though there was no way you could be single your so gorgeous also i like you so far and you seem like the perfect girl for me so i took a shot, btw you look really good right now that outfit suits you."

ariatheawsome
Yes, I am strange

Old 06-14-2012, 01:17 AM

She shrugged and continued to stare out the window. "So for a so called bad boy. Your kind of sweet. But do not be so sure that this will happen again." She looked at him and smiled shyly