LadyDesi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-05-2013, 05:22 PM

In this hangout you can talk about the paranormal. Tell me your stories, your encounters, experiences.

If you don't believe in the paranormal, you are still welcome to chat but i would not tolerate calling people stuff cuz they do believe

Last edited by LadyDesi; 10-05-2013 at 05:24 PM..

Rose Pearl
Ignored

Old 10-05-2013, 05:37 PM

hey hunni, what's up

LadyDesi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-05-2013, 05:42 PM

nothing much, just making a new hangout to see if people have been in contact with the paranormal

LadyDesi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-06-2013, 04:30 PM

no one in mene experienced something paranormal?

LadyDesi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-08-2013, 06:59 PM

come on people dont be afraid to talk

Stardragon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2013, 12:28 PM

In the town where I live we have lots of Paranormal Ativity.Ranging from before the Civil War to the present.

LadyDesi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-09-2013, 09:26 PM

awesome
where do you live then?

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 10-09-2013, 10:40 PM

I have had a few experiences. The most in a single location was at one of my old jobs. It was a really old building back built back in the early 1900's. There are many stories tied to the building and at least seven active ghosts/spirits. Some are more active than others. Some are violent, some only appear to visitors. It was an interesting place to work, especially when we did overnight work.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-09-2013, 11:24 PM

Oh, hurray. I've had experiences all my life. I love sharing them! With ghosts, I mean.
You know, I've never had anything outright scary, or maybe I've just gotten used to it. I'm the only one I know who has it happen often.

LadyDesi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-10-2013, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LONGCAT~ View Post
I have had a few experiences. The most in a single location was at one of my old jobs. It was a really old building back built back in the early 1900's. There are many stories tied to the building and at least seven active ghosts/spirits. Some are more active than others. Some are violent, some only appear to visitors. It was an interesting place to work, especially when we did overnight work.
that would be really spooky yet i wish i expirienced something like that

---------- Post added 10-10-2013 at 11:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender le Fay View Post
Oh, hurray. I've had experiences all my life. I love sharing them! With ghosts, I mean.
You know, I've never had anything outright scary, or maybe I've just gotten used to it. I'm the only one I know who has it happen often.
tell me about them? i would love to know

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-10-2013, 09:43 PM

I'd have to think on it a little, but I do remember one from last summer. I was standing right under a street lamp with a friend while my dog was running around the adjacent patch of grass. I just looked down and saw three shadows, instead of two. At first I think my dog got back, but I notice it's more childlike. At first it was circling us and jumping around, just like a child would be around adults it liked, after that it seemed to rather cling to me, and it vanished.

Kasumi
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to Kasumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kasumi

Old 10-10-2013, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyDesi View Post
awesome
where do you live then?
I ive in Harrisonville,Mo. Famous for the Youngers,Order #11,Jesse James,and various houses.

LadyDesi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-11-2013, 10:11 AM

Quote:
I'd have to think on it a little, but I do remember one from last summer. I was standing right under a street lamp with a friend while my dog was running around the adjacent patch of grass. I just looked down and saw three shadows, instead of two. At first I think my dog got back, but I notice it's more childlike. At first it was circling us and jumping around, just like a child would be around adults it liked, after that it seemed to rather cling to me, and it vanished.
wow thats intresting, but it stayed with just a shadow on the ground?

---------- Post added 10-11-2013 at 12:12 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasumi View Post
I ive in Harrisonville,Mo. Famous for the Youngers,Order #11,Jesse James,and various houses.
and did you see things?

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-11-2013, 02:15 PM

Yes, it was just a shadow, my friend didn't notice anything at all. It was almost... pleasant, like flowers, sweets and butterflies. That's one of the few times when it wasn't creepy.

LadyDesi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-11-2013, 02:29 PM

this child took a great liking to you then

---------- Post added 10-11-2013 at 04:31 PM ----------

and only some notice those things, she wasnt looking at it so it went past her probebly

i wish i could see something like that

AspieBookworm
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-11-2013, 02:41 PM

Interesting hangout idea :) I haven't had contact with the paranormal but my mom has. She has seen her sister Dorothy and her mom. :) She also saw a cherub. :)

I guess seeing spirits qualifies as paranormal. I'm not sure.

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-11-2013, 02:47 PM

I imagine so. No one still really knows anything about that whole ordeal. I don't trust those psychics and mediums much. You know, a lot of the time I just feel someone or something is there, watching or studying me. It's not always visual.

Seeing spirits doesn't qualify as normal, so it has to be paranormal.

LadyDesi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-11-2013, 02:59 PM

if they ask money they are fake
a real medium helps without asking money

as it should be

---------- Post added 10-11-2013 at 05:01 PM ----------

Quote:
I imagine so. No one still really knows anything about that whole ordeal. I don't trust those psychics and mediums much. You know, a lot of the time I just feel someone or something is there, watching or studying me. It's not always visual.

Seeing spirits doesn't qualify as normal, so it has to be paranormal.

i know
feeling someone elses feelings, is not normal either. being able to smell when someone is getting the flu or has the flu is not normal aswell. sometimes knowing things before i get told these things not normal also.
its something i rather keep to myself since those that dont believe think i am ready for the nuthouse

Last edited by LadyDesi; 10-11-2013 at 03:04 PM..

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-11-2013, 03:11 PM

Absolutely. I was about to say that. Any medium that offers "insight" into the material is a fake, any talk or asking for money is a dead giveaway. It's a very emotional and spiritual matter.

Oh, you're empathic too? Isn't it a fancy mixture of curse and blessing? I can also sense the making of things. I can't really explain that, but holding something in my hand tells me if it's handmade, fragile, old.... I sometimes get visions, impressions...

Don't you just hate how shallow and focused on the material human society is? I believe these gifts are perfectly natural, and all they ever want to do is stuff you with pills like a turkey, and put you away in some dark, dank, ugly corner.

AspieBookworm
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-11-2013, 03:15 PM

Well, my mom considers her gift normal lol but I can see how it's paranormal to everyone else who hasn't seen spirits or even those who have. FYI my mom doesn't think it's a gift, it's just something that happens. I think it's a gift. I'd love to have that ability :)

LadyDesi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-11-2013, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Absolutely. I was about to say that. Any medium that offers "insight" into the material is a fake, any talk or asking for money is a dead giveaway. It's a very emotional and spiritual matter.

Oh, you're empathic too? Isn't it a fancy mixture of curse and blessing? I can also sense the making of things. I can't really explain that, but holding something in my hand tells me if it's handmade, fragile, old.... I sometimes get visions, impressions...

Don't you just hate how shallow and focused on the material human society is? I believe these gifts are perfectly natural, and all they ever want to do is stuff you with pills like a turkey, and put you away in some dark, dank, ugly corner.

yes i am also a empath, but i only feel the living, not the dead
and yes i feel the same about it being a gift and curse, since i cant controle it at all, so i just feel everyone everywhere and its horrible at times. but i dont have the other one about the holding things and seeing visions

yes the world is focused on things and money. and those that dont believe think of medical reasons i know. kinda why i feel it to myself

---------- Post added 10-11-2013 at 05:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by AspieBookworm View Post
Well, my mom considers her gift normal lol but I can see how it's paranormal to everyone else who hasn't seen spirits or even those who have. FYI my mom doesn't think it's a gift, it's just something that happens. I think it's a gift. I'd love to have that ability :)
she grow up with it, so it became normal i guess. but does she embrase it or does she rather not act up them?

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-11-2013, 03:46 PM

I learned to control it, and underwhelm it. I'd go mad for real if I didn't silence it partially. I get emotions off of things, through the internet, television, anything, really. Though the sad truth is that lots of people don't have emotions. They're like.. programs. Programmed to act out a pattern in different situations. Like a computer. That annoys me.

LadyDesi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-11-2013, 03:51 PM

Quote:
I learned to control it, and underwhelm it. I'd go mad for real if I didn't silence it partially. I get emotions off of things, through the internet, television, anything, really. Though the sad truth is that lots of people don't have emotions. They're like.. programs. Programmed to act out a pattern in different situations. Like a computer. That annoys me.
same here, people say its imposible to feel through the internet, yet i felt when i game friend had troubles with her heart, she couldnt get to her meds on time, good thing her friend came in just in time.

but if you see them, do you see them on tv too? my friend from long ago sees them and while people making the movie or tv show dont see them, she sees them act really funny and crazy infront of that camara, but those are things that are not seen by others

Lavender le Fay
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-11-2013, 04:02 PM

Energy is shared between people through the internet as well, so it's possible.

I can feel what the actor felt at that time when I watch a film. Sometimes, it's a burden, some actors just get so engrossed in their work, like the whole situation is real.

LadyDesi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-11-2013, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Energy is shared between people through the internet as well, so it's possible.

I can feel what the actor felt at that time when I watch a film. Sometimes, it's a burden, some actors just get so engrossed in their work, like the whole situation is real.
i think i can feel that too, since i sometimes feel fear while its a happy love story
or i smile feeling happy while some monster is about to eat someone or something

have you heared of that shot in three men and a baby, that there was a boy spirit caught on tape in the grandma scene? if so do you think its real or as the non believers say cutout board and placed there as a mistake from the crew members