( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 04-02-2011, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferra View Post
@zeapear: Fine, you can go make some then! :P

----------

@momochan: Did you refresh the page? I find that the hide tags don't work unless you refresh sometimes.
SOme of the stuff I knew, but others...WOW. :rofl:

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 04-02-2011, 04:24 AM

@momochan: It's a dark and fascinating world out there. :lol:

@zeapear: Aww, that's cool. *pins it to her chest* Wait, I'm not wearing a shirt! D:

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 04-02-2011, 04:25 AM

Uh... I'm not entirely sure that's a good thing, Ferra O_O; Like, ever...

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-02-2011, 04:25 AM

yes ferra, it is. >___<;; omg I think south park made fun of one of the things on that list once. xD

Hean
o7

Old 04-02-2011, 04:27 AM

As of largest amount of bumps on a page it'd be about 100k posts or something crazy like that.
So what've I missed? I always log off for about a year and return around this time for maybe a week and then dissapear again!

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 04-02-2011, 04:28 AM

@zeapear: Yeah, I know... My shirtless body blinds people. That's why I usually wear t-shirts in the shower, just in case.

@momochan: South Park has made fun of everything at some point or another.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-02-2011, 04:28 AM

hean: Probably a bunch of events and the arrival of momo. xD
OH and menewsha doesn't do coded events anymore.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferra View Post
@zeapear: Yeah, I know... My shirtless body blinds people. That's why I usually wear t-shirts in the shower, just in case.

@momochan: South Park has made fun of everything at some point or another.
thats why I lurv it. > u<

Hean
o7

Old 04-02-2011, 04:30 AM

momo: Don't know why, I always come back around easter for some reason, I forget this webpage for exactly a year and then return for one week, it's really freaky.
WHAT!? No more coded events Q_Q oh the hor-oh wait nvm.

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 04-02-2011, 04:30 AM

Ferra
Hmm, sounds like a plan. A good way to prevent the rats that live in the shower-head from going blind and starving to death since they can no longer eat the dead skin cells that remain after each wash. :ninja:

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 04-02-2011, 04:32 AM

@Hean: Wow, that is a lot! I know I've made over 1k bumps in a thread since I was involved in a competition way back when, but I don't even have 100k posts total on my Gaia (or Mene) accounts.

Well I do appreciate that you return, even if it's briefly. I suggest checking in on the Announcement forum for some updates.

@momochan: We're in a transitional period right now. :yes:

@zeapear: Ah yes, you truly understand how horrific my body is. *wipes away a tear*

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 04-02-2011, 04:32 AM

Hip bumps. Yey or nay?

Yey! I hip bump when dancing and make people fall ALL OVER THE PLACE! It's a great way to lose friends XD

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-02-2011, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hean View Post
momo: Don't know why, I always come back around easter for some reason, I forget this webpage for exactly a year and then return for one week, it's really freaky.
WHAT!? No more coded events Q_Q oh the hor-oh wait nvm.
I will NEVER forget mene. <3 its just so awesome. I am on it everyday! :D
I like the coded events, but these feel more....Menewsha-y

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 04-02-2011, 04:33 AM

WOODY! You came! :'D -snuggles-

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 04-02-2011, 04:35 AM

@Woodlandnymph: I accidentally hip bump people all the time. Japan can't handle my massive Western woman hips! D:<

@momochan: I'm on Mene (virtually) everyday as well. :) It's a great site, even if I find it harder to keep up with things sometimes.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-02-2011, 04:36 AM

ferra: I am usually on almost ALL day. xD Just proves I don't have a life. I chat in so many threads its crazy. :drool:

Hean
o7

Old 04-02-2011, 04:37 AM

Ferra - Yea I pretty much go into a coma state where I just post out of reflex if I do mass bumping and well, seems like in general that this place is almost the same from last year and last year again. I also seem to still be the guy with most pink.

Momo - Well, I have a game server I have to be an admin on which takes up a lot of my mind and time, besides from that I have a loooooad of games and other websites which I'm more focused on, which is probably why I keep forgetting Menewsha.

zeapear
How's Annie?

I used to go on every day... Then I found minecraft. :heart:

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

ZEAPP!!! You've got some googly eyes there my lovely friend! :hug:

Ferra: Lol... OH man, they probably can't handle my Western woman hips either.... Doesn't help that I am also 5'11.... My hip bumps were made to CRUSH PEOPLE'S SOULS!

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 04-02-2011, 04:39 AM

All the better to GOOGLE YOU WITH! :insane:

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-02-2011, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hean View Post
Ferra - Yea I pretty much go into a coma state where I just post out of reflex if I do mass bumping and well, seems like in general that this place is almost the same from last year and last year again. I also seem to still be the guy with most pink.

Momo - Well, I have a game server I have to be an admin on which takes up a lot of my mind and time, besides from that I have a loooooad of games and other websites which I'm more focused on, which is probably why I keep forgetting Menewsha.
:lol: I am on a few other avatar sites, but menewsha is the one that keeps me from them. :rofl: I have an account on Solia and Gaia. They are both boring if you ask me. xD

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 04-02-2011, 04:43 AM

**Feels thoroughly violated by the googling** I love it!!!! <3

How is everyone here? I can honestly say I have never "bumped" for gold... I was only ever on Gaia and it was very short lived cause....welll..... It was boring and a people weren't so nice.

*snuggles with the menewsha* But you are lovely! Aren't you?! Who's a good avatar site?!?!?!

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 04-02-2011, 04:43 AM

@momochan: I need to get back into the habit of posting more. I was on Mene ALLL DAAAY back when I had active hangouts, but RL kept me too busy for awhile. I don't normally make my own threads, so this is uncharacteristic for me. :B

@Hean: We've actually had some radical improvements recently with the marketplace opening. :) But you're right. The forums, which are the heart and soul of Mene, remain largely unchanged.

@zeapear: I need what little hours of free time I have, so minecraft sounds dangerous. XD

@Woodlandnymph: Damn, gurl! You be bumpin'! I feel bad since I do tend to bump into my students desks quite a bit. >__> Not my fault they make the paths so narrow.

Hean
o7

Old 04-02-2011, 04:44 AM

Momo - As of Gaia I used to go on my old user heanhej before he was perma-banned, later I made a new account called Exnah, but I've kinda abandoned him now. I don't go to any other community sites because usually it makes me feel more alone since I usually become ignored by people and such. As of gaia being boring it might be because the population is so massive that it's just ridicilous. - P.S. Sorry for my crappy English, had to teach myself how to write and talk the lanuage so there's still a lot of flaws.

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 04-02-2011, 04:45 AM

It's ok Ferra..... bumping and hitting into their desks is a very valuable life lesson. CONSTANT VIGILANCE!!! You never know when someone is going to push your papers over with their hips. It has to be learned.

Hean: self taught?! Daaang. What's your native language?

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 04-02-2011, 04:45 AM

Hey Woody... You know everything about horses right? How many hands big would a smaller-than average Clydesdale be? :ninja: My character for Flink's RP contest is a horse animagus. :yes: