Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-23-2009, 10:42 PM

XD well.. yeah but.. lol meh I tend to spoil my friends. ^o^ If I had my own scanner, I'd probably spoil people more often though. lawl.

xD! Isn't that weird? I bet if you ask anyone you know that's read your writing... and they'd say they love it. But yet you yourself is all.. No.. it's bad.. x3;;

LOL!! I wish that would work. But my mom works two jobs and is rarely ever home (especially on weekends) and my brother only comes home to eat, sleep, and use the bathroom. x____x; (and makes a mess of everything while he's here).

D: Yet who is the one that gets yelled at for the house being messy? My boyfriend and I. D': How messed up is that? xD

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-23-2009, 11:17 PM

HAHA, true! It's sad you can't gift others writing, though. >: I am not good with random oneshots... That's why I gift them items on other sites or graphics or something. x3

And... that's so... yes. >< They are always like "Omg it was lovely" and I go "Huh? What? That can't be real. D: It was one of my worse posts ever. D:" Talking about my writing, I can give you link to my FictionPress and FanFiction profile links. ^^; You might not get the Fics, though, if you don't know Labyrinth, though. D:

That's wow, unfair. >< Especially the brother parts. D: *hugs* *lends mental help in house cleaning* D:

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-23-2009, 11:23 PM

XD That's so true. Writing really can't be gifted, unless you make someone a poem or something. Gifts are great~ (I'm not a big fan of recieving lol I am a stubborn beast at Christmas), I'd rather just give, give, give~! ^o^

D': Yep, that's how it goes. It's wild how they usually almost always compliment the one piece you dislike the most. Never the decent/semi-ok things. D':
Okayyy~ You can show me if you want. : D lol I know what Labyrinth is, but it's been forever since I've actually seen it. D':

Oooo mental housecleaning help. x3 Hehe thank you~ ^^
Now that's interesting. I actually earned a little money for once last night, for cleaning out a little section of the kitchen. $5. Not much, but eh lol I won't complain. :3 I'm going to get a donation item from here with part of it. ^^

Oh yeah, it really is unfair. He slacks off and rarely gets yelled at. But if my boyfriend and I slack off.. we get to listen to all of the complaints. D:

(Wow.. my mom wants to take my bf and I out for ice cream tonight, she just texted me. o.O'' This is rare. lol I'm scared. xD)

Edit: I really don't want 666 pieces of gold so I'm editing this in hopes that it will make it past that number. O_O

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-23-2009, 11:50 PM

I do write poems. D8 But they are kinda personal and dedicated to someone. o.o And, well, I take gifts like this - if I get one, I eventually give something equally big or more to someone else completely randomly, not taking anything back, and keep the gifts circling around.. It's like version of Pay It Forward. x3

Omg you even know Labyrinth! This keeps getting better and better. x3 I will fetch the links and Pm you sometime soon. <33 ^^ And that's so true. >: I /sometimes/ like what I have written when I reread it after few months or more... But never sooner, no matter what they say. ><

Well, I gotta help somehow adn I can't be there in person. D: And wow, donation items! Those are amazing. x3 But I would wait to get something awesomly pretty that you want to keep... x3 Or you would sell it?

And, gosh, I wanna go and fwap him, WITHOUT luff. D: That's one horrible brother. *noms on him angrily*

Haha, THAT'S EPIC. I mean, it's hard to achieve that number. o.o Probably one chance in whoknowswhat.

That means you're going? D: Oh well, try to have fun.. Your mom better not do something scary... And yay for ice cream. x3 *hugs*

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-24-2009, 12:06 AM

Haha, well yeah.. and you know, I believe poems should be that way. Personal and dedicated to someone. I don't think they should randomly just be tossed out to friends or anything. It's sacred. x33;; Have you seen the movie Pay It Forward? o-: I like doing things like that too. Sometimes my friends win though... cause they can get mad after a while. I'll eventually accept things, but I try my hardest not to. xD I'm starting to learn that if someone is giving you something... it's rude to not accept it. At least, that's how it's been when people have tried to give things to me. (I like to avoid them being mad at me xD)

<33 Okay!~ Yup! I've seen it a long time ago, but maybe I can find a video online or rent it somewhere. I've been meaning to watch it again sometime, but kept forgetting. Oh definitely. Some things just take time to grow on you. Especially when it comes to any form of the arts. Sometimes I will find old pictures of mine that I drew a year ago, and it's like Christmas.. I get all excited and sometimes I even like what I drew back then. It's always fun to see how much improvement was made.

x33; Well I appreciate your help. It was very... helpful. lawl. Yeah! ^^ I doubt I will sell the one I get (Blind Justice).. I'm trying to keep every item I recieve on here lol that way I won't have the feeling of regret later on because it might go well with a future outfit. O: If I keep earning more money, maybe sometime I could get you a monthly thing too! ^O^

Yeah D: You can slap him. He and I have gotten into physical fights before. He has grown out of this stage now thank goodness but he chased a friend and I around with a knife once because we made him mad. o.o'''' (And I don't think he even got into all that much trouble).
He worries me..... I am scared that he'll grow up to be some punk kid who cares about nothing and gets into all kinds of trouble. -_-;

lol! It was epic. I should have screenie'd it. D': But that number scares me so lol I'm glad to be away from it. Too bad it wasn't 333. Now that would rock. 8D

Noooo I'm not going yet. It's whenever my mom gets off of work. :3 It should be shortly, but I won't be leaving right away luff~ <3 -hugs- I luff ice cream. I love sweets. x3

Edit: she's here now. D': I'll be back later lufflyyyyy

Last edited by Hyda; 06-24-2009 at 12:17 AM..

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-24-2009, 12:20 AM

Yah. x3 My dedication things are very starnge, though. Like shadows. o.o Or it can;t be called so? I don't know.
And, yeah, I saw it and am in PIF club on Wajas. x3 I realized I am kinda following it only later, though. D8 And, yeah, I agree, they could take it the bad way. D8 But it's so sweet of you. x3

Oooh, yep! You completely forget it and then you see it again and as you have forgotten the flaws you had noticed but couldn't fix back then, it seems good to you. XD Because no one seems the tiiiny flaws of writing/art or anything else as the one who created it. x3

The Blind Justice is prettyful. <3 They come in red, blue and white color or something? I really don't remember. D8 I rarely check them out... And, oh I know that feeling of selling something and then being all "-_-;;" later. >:

*slaps him* >_> IAMNOTAFRAIDOFKNIVESD< So, I shall protect you from now on. 8D ... Well, try to. D: It really does sound a bit worrying... But then again, maybe he does care for you... He jsut fails to show it to you. D: I mean, he could be '20 Questions' not only to annoy him but because he actually wants to know what you do... In a good way. Hm.

Pahaha, yeah. I have had 999 on some site at some point in time. XD And I think 666k but the hundreds were not matching. D:

Oh, oaky.x 3 That's good to know. i will be on all ngith. <3 And Ice cream is my favorite snacks... I do love sweets but because of my gastritis they foten make me sick so I am keeping my sweet lover at bay. ^^;

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-24-2009, 12:52 AM

haha well that's ok though, it's neat. and it has meaning. :3 And that's alright. (: It's still good.~ I loved that movie. I think a lot more people should be nice.
D': They really can... and then they say "well I was just thinking of you and you're not accepting it. i feel like you don't care". Then I'm all " T____T -sniffle-"

I try to hide my art. xD I just hate when I have my sketchbook or something and someone snatches it and starts to look through it. I'm not hiding it because I'm hiding something, but I like for people to ask. My mom used to do that. She'd be so nosy. x__x' I love looking back at old art. Sometimes I've even gotten better and I can go back and fix it. Other times... the imperfections make the picture or writing... perfect I guess. x33

I'm not sure what colors they come in. I don't know how to look and see what the poses are. I've seen some people wearing them though, so I know for sure there's a sword?? I hate that feeling. I've done that on gaia a lot and now I can't afford the item I once had. =_=''' -fails-

Woot my own personal pandafriendthingy protector. 8D He doesn't do that anymore, so that's good. But I appreciate the offer. ^-^ Sometimes I wonder if it is because he cares. If I'm gone for a long time, he'll call me and be all "WHERE ARE YOU!111!" not freaking out. lol but just inquiring.

999 is awesome too. xD I love how those work out. Once I was playing a game and my gold totalled up to 1337. I had to take a picture of it. xD

Aww. )': gastritis? That's sad.. but at least you can eat some sweets! I got a hot fudge brownie sundae. (But they put too much fudge in it )': ) Oh well xD I enjoyed it for the both of us lol!~

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-24-2009, 01:04 AM

x3 Thanks for understanding. I haven't written a poem in a while, though. No mood to write anything. x_x
And, yeah, you actually don't accept because you care and then they think it's opposite. D:

Ohh, that must be annoying. D8 I mean, it's breaking in personal space. D: I would hate to just get my writing notebook grabbed... If I had one. XD *keeps everything in mind lol and is too lazy to keep a diary* And that's true, tooo! I actually rewrote my first Englishs tory recently... Well, first chap, at least. =P

*snugs* Sword comes with it? Cool~ And, yeah, I did it on wajas with some dyes. ._. Sad. D:

Maybe he does care. But sounds like he fails to show it properly. Like they often do, darn it. Maybe he thinks it's wrong to show he cares for you, not manly and stuff... Especially as he treats girls badly. ><

THAT'S Cool. <3

Mmm, I can taste it. Cool~ 8D Thankies!

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-24-2009, 01:12 AM

: D It's not a problem at all~! -patpat- That's alright. Writer's block is common, and mood can really affect the work you produce.. or lack producing. I used to draw all the time. Now I don't do it as much. D': Same situation, I'm afraid.
Silly friends. xD They always misunderstand or read too much into things.

xD! Yeah that sucks. I try not to keep one, and if I do I try to make an online site to just vent, or I write it down and throw it away. If I wanted to share it with someone, I'd share it. I don't open up to people really though. Most of those I know aren't reliable, or they are never there for me. D': So really, I'm a bottler. I just keep everything inside.
: D Oooo that's neat!~ It's fun rewriting things. x33

Yeah I think it does come with a sword. x33 Aww... it sucks, huh? D': At the time though, usually you're thinking, "Oh I'll never want to use that" .... .__.;

Hmm.. Maybe. He does show it in a weird way... but... I'm still not completely convinced. He's told me he's hated me before, then he turns around and tells me he loves me. Then he acts out... then we get along. It's just chaotic.

<33

:3 You're welcomeeee~ x3

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-24-2009, 01:21 AM

*gives happines to Hyda to make her draw again* *winces a bit as she has trait, too D8* I have bad experience with few freinds and so I always try to udnerstand what they're thinking and read too much into it. DD:

I am bottled in real life. I rarely lose my cool outside and you can hurt me and do nasty stuff and I will stand it, more or less silently... And then yuo cross the line and I explode... Scaring the crap out of you, as you don't expect it. 8D
But I get my lid off in internet. As I never really had friend IRL besides mom, I took any niceness signs as friendship... And ranted at them, talked about all on my little worried heart. D: Ended up with a 'sister' who wanted to save me from all troubles and then yelled at me for complaing when I had one of my lifes' worst times. It really hurt. -_- And she messed up my main RP forum's relationships... Or maybe I did, with being so depressed. I don't know. >< *is hiding from it now and trying to find way to figure out how to tell she will quit RPing...*

And there I go ranting again. DDDX Shoot.

Or you sell it cheaply and later it rises in prize drastically. ><

Brothers are weird. x3 *fwaps them* ... When mine tells he loves me, I don't believe him. He just doesn't act that way. ><

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-24-2009, 01:28 AM

Yeah, happiness is a very difficult thing. It's very fleeting, and extremely hard to hold on to. I'm only happy probably... ehh... 10% of the time. xD But I keep it to myself. When I'm on here though, I feel pretty good. (: I'm sorry you have the same trait. )': It can be miserable sometimes. DD: Mhm.. it gets hard to fix misunderstandings. Especially if the friend is stubborn, or just won't listen to you.

Ooooh yeah. I'm the same way too. O___O When I get mad, it's really scary.. But I try not to be that way. Usually I take things as they come, but if it starts to hurt too much, I have a reaction. And usually it's an explosive one and it really affects everyone around me. x_x''
D: Well your 'sister' shouldn't have yelled at you. If she wanted to step up in that role she should have done so in the polite way. At the very least she could have said, "Hey.. I need a break from this for a while so I can sort things out". something. D; Anything is better than yelling, and I'm sorry to hear that about your forum.

Probably the best way to go about it is to just tell people you were in a slump, so because of that.. you neglected things. Honesty is usually the best way to go- and remember, you can't please everyone. So it's unrealistic to think everyone will jump for joy; though if they did, that would be awesome. x3 If I can help you in any way, just let me know and I will do my best. ^^

xD You can rant. That's the only thing I'm good for is listening. I'm like... a rant-sponge. XD

>.< Oh yeah. I had seal slippers on gaia once.. I ended up selling them and now the price is crazy. =_=;

D': mhm.. I think love should be shown more in action, not in words.

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-24-2009, 01:33 AM

Hey Ivvy! :D It's been quite awhile. I hope things are well.
Maybe I'll try to draw the circus troupe sometime before this event ends. XD; -shot-
(But no promises, cough cough.)

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-24-2009, 01:40 AM

Truetrue. For example, today I was all happy and then one thing mom said made me think and I went all "ugh, what I am gonna doooo" and all my happiness poofed. It returned, though. Thanks to you. *hugs*

Haha, yepyep. We're the awesome do-not-anger Panda Warriors. <3 When we go Berserk, better watch out. x3 This one kiddy tried to touch my chest in our apartment building yard because I usually just ignore him and oooh~ He still doesn't come near me, though, I only pushed him and his bike to ground. My mom said I had impressive expression when I came up. 8D

Yes. And after we fought, she later again 'became my sister' and the cycle keeps repeating though I am distancing my self more and more... And, still, I care for her. I always have the most muse when RPing with her. It's ridiculous. I wish I could just... 'turn off' the part of heart that cares for her and the part that is hurt.

Nom, but I am always in slump last months, especially after my grandma had stroke. D8 It's become lame excuse, even if true. ><

ANDAND You're great for many things not only listening and talking! *tackles* Seriosuly!

True. Seriosuly, soon we can start just think up our posts and not write 'cause I will end up agreeing... But then again, we get nice gold from it. XD

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-24-2009, 01:50 AM

)': Awh... I'm really glad I was able to help you. (: That makes my day!~ Lots of things can trigger my sad moods, usually it's the little things.. and my mind is all.. "O:!!!"

LOL! Go you!! I'm proud of you. xD That kid better be scared. That is so inappropriate!!

)': Aww.. I wish hearts would work that way... like there was an 'off' switch or something. At least you're distancing yourself. Things shouldn't hurt as bad that way. ): But the heart takes a long time to heal. -hug-

D': oh goodness!! Is she ok?? That's more than enough reason to be in a slump. If mine had a stroke... I don't know what I'd do. T____T

Awh, well I'm glad I am good at other things besides listening. ^_^~~ I just have yet to fully realize it I guess lol.

!!! That might actually happen. The gold is nice, but being friends is more rewarding. : D I love having amazing friends like you~ ^^

Edit: It's time for me to go. Mom wants the computer now. )': I will try to get on later if it isn't too late~! Stay happy luff sistertwinneh~ ^^

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-24-2009, 02:00 AM

Nomnom, sadness is such a pesky little thing sneaking into you without warning and at the worse times. D8

Haha, yep. x3 I mean, I AM patient but friggin' touching me is wayyy over the border... But now you see why I don't go out much. Most kids in the yard and all are like that. ._. I don't have anything in common with them but I feel uncomfortable just to cycle around house when there is chance to encounter them. >_>

Yes. But... She already did her damage with rumors and silent badmouthing on forum and AFTER that she wants to be my friend and is all "I feel so bad... Every day I don't talk to you hurts me T_T" ... .... ><

Well, she is on bed for last 9 years but she can still move and speak... More or less. Words mess up in her mind a lot, though, and she is always crying and being deprssed... And computer is in her room. >< I have to listen to that if I want to be on comp... because she won't calm down. >< Thank goodness for radio and headphones. D:

Haha, I will help you with that, mah luff, ok? =P

I love that, too! Meeting you is one of awesomest things that has happened to me. ^^

And awww! T_T Bye! Luff you! *hugtackles* See you later sisterluff. <3

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-24-2009, 06:18 AM

D8 Totally. Sadness is like poison or something... it can seep in at any time, and it's hard to get rid of. Not only that, but it can constantly come back; sometimes in a stronger way. )':

Mhm, touching definitely crosses a boundary. Especially trying to touch someone there. o.o'' I normally don't touch anyone unless it's a good friend and they want a hug. Even still, I don't hug every single one of my friends. That's all the touching that I will do, and that I want to do. Anything over that, to me... it's just inappropriate. I love my friends to death, but not enough to be all ... touchy. o.o'' It's good that you avoid them. I would too. I'd avoid them like the plague.

Ughhhh... >_< I dislike people that do that... They treat you bad and know that you know it, yet turn around and pull stuff like that. They can't really be your friend if they sit there and badmouth you. Friends, even if they are extremely mad at each other, should never say stuff about the other person. I can get mad at friends, but when I do... I don't try to ruin things for them, and I certainly don't talk bad about them. I cool down, and then try to smooth things over. D': She just sounds like she's going to keep hurting you over and over.. </3. It makes me sad.

Aw...... I'm glad she still has a lot of functioning she can do. Sure, she might get confused.. but she has it pretty good. Minus being depressed and crying. )': That's why I want to be a nurse so bad.. that way, when I take care of children or elderly or whatever, I can try to make it to where they aren't depressed. I'm going to show them that someone really does care. (: xD The headphones and radio are genius.

=P Ok, I will try to help you too if you need it.

Aww. <3 ^^ I'm glad we met too. It's nice to know someone with so much in common and is so nice~

<333 Kay I'm going ni-night now. xD I ish tired and it's 1:17am (approximately)

TwilightTigerStar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-24-2009, 06:25 AM

YIKES!!
Speaking of walls of text...

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 06-24-2009, 06:41 AM

Wow, hehe, yep, walls of text...but then, Katty and I are used to that, so that's nothing new to me, lol. Anyways, just wanted to tell Ivvy and Twilight both, make sure you check out my picture when Esmereina posts it, hehe. Time for bed...this is my last post of the night, btw. I will talk to you all tomorrow! Goodnight everyone!

*Huggles and squishes and luffles on all my awesome friends* :heart:

TwilightTigerStar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-24-2009, 06:46 AM

Wall of text is awesome, it just suprised me is all.

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-24-2009, 07:06 AM

Haha, sorry. : P I usually don't talk quite that much on these sort of sites. ^^;;

-hugs everyone-

I'm seriously going to bed now. xD -gets someone to pry her away from Mene- </3

TwilightTigerStar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-24-2009, 07:13 AM

Okie dokie night xx

Stardragon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-24-2009, 04:04 PM

Hi Fiziali and everyone.

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-24-2009, 04:26 PM

Good mor-almost afternoon/evening? To everyone. x3 I might go back to sleep for another hour or two, but I just wanted to post and say Hi~! ^^

I will definitely be back on later. 8D <33

Stardragon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-24-2009, 06:12 PM

Hi Hyda. I'm back for a bit. It's almost a 100 degrees out with 106 Comfort Index and 110-120 in the unshaded asphalt parking lots. I salute and thank you CO2 polluters. A special thank you goes to the people that pump Chloraflouracarbons into the Ozone Layer. Who needs O3 anyways.:insane:

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-24-2009, 06:14 PM

Welcome back, Stardragon. (I just got back too). x3 Geez... that's crazy hot. =_=' I can't stand the heat, but I live in a place where it gets fairly hot over the summer. I'm glad the ac was recently fixed but... wow. -patpat- )':