Neko-Yoru
Your Friendly Soul and Dream Dev...

Old 05-08-2014, 02:58 AM

Hey Guys! Just want to see if anyone out there is a rock lover like me and knows any of the bands mentioned in the title. That's probably what brought you here in the first place, but if not that's cool too.

If you are a fan of one, which one, and what songs do you like?

If you have no idea who they are feel free to read and comment. This thread isn't only for people who love these bands, but it is for those who may have heard about them or are interested in who they are. ^^

My favourites:
White Rabbit, and You Make Me Sick- Egypt Central (of course! xD)
Animal I've Become- Three Days Grace
Everything, and The Fold- Bridge to Grace

Cataclysm
ಠ_ಠ

Old 05-09-2014, 03:49 AM

One of my all time favorite bands is Three Days Grace. I love pretty much all of their music and I own a few CD's :D They were probably one of the first bands that got me to love the rock genre, them and Atreyu. Atreyu surpasses Three Days Grace though, sorry ;A;

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 05-09-2014, 04:05 PM

3DG! I think I like... Riot, though all their songs on One-X are fantastic. I cannot remember which Egypt Central song I love. Never heard of the other one. ^^;

Also, Atreyu is awesome!

On the subject of rock, I also enjoy... Breaking Benjamin, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Bullet for My Valentine, Theory of a Deadman, Lostprophets, and Sick Puppies, just to name a few. :D

Neko-Yoru
Your Friendly Soul and Dream Dev...

Old 05-10-2014, 03:08 PM

Me and one of my girl friends love Breaking Benjamin and one of my guy friends really likes Sick Puppies.

Some of my other favourite rock groups are Linkin Park, Paramore (not really an all rock band, but close), and The Beatles. ^^