Nola
Forever Depressed, Forever Stres...

Old 09-30-2014, 03:37 AM

So I am trying my hand at making Nightcore on youtube ^W^ I have done five so far, just in one night because I love it so much. But I need help deciding on what songs I should make into Nightcore. Your opinions are all accepted and here is a video to give you a taste of what I do. Nothing fancy but I like doing it.

So yes. Please give me a few songs that I could make into Nightcore. It doesn't matter if it has been done a million times before. I don't mind. As I said, I just like doing it.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-01-2014, 05:50 AM

I've heard a few Nightcore songs, but I really don't get what Nightcore is. Tell me and then maybe I'll suggest you a few songs. XD

Nola

Old 10-01-2014, 10:51 AM

It's really simple. It is just changing the pitch to make it where it is higher. Some people add some extra noise to give it a more personal touch and to make it kind of like a remix. However the pitch isn't so high that it gets on your nerves unless someone messes it up. There is also Anti Nightcore which is the same thing except the pitch is lowered. My friend does anti nightcore if you want to check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3K...sksF1HA/videos

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-02-2014, 07:23 PM

Ah...okay. You're not really doing anything but playing with the sound? Unless the song was really annoying before, I don't really get it. What's the point? I don't mean to be rude...just why?

Nola

Old 10-02-2014, 08:52 PM

It makes the song have a more dance and party rhythm. Basically it makes the song more fun to dance to and like I said some people add beats into the music to give it kind of a mix of dubstep as well. I just don't know how to do that yet. Plus changing the pitch changes the tune and whereas some people may not like the tune of a song that might be like country, it won't sound country after it has been put into nightcore mode and they would maybe like it better. In basis, it adds a club music feel to it.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-03-2014, 05:45 PM

Hmkay. I only heard one song that I thought sounded good nightcored. Marrionette? I don't know the original song. Maybe cliche love song by basism would sound good nightcored. Or disco pogo, though that was already a club song.

And what's wrong with country?!

Nola

Old 10-03-2014, 09:14 PM

I like country but some people don't like country music. A lot of my friends don't. They just don't like the beat. Some people don't like that most country songs are about love stuff.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-03-2014, 11:44 PM

Aren't most songs about love in one form or another? Country is remarkable in the amount of songs about god and beer, sometimes in the same song. Country these days crosses over a lot with pop and rock.

Nola

Old 10-04-2014, 04:14 AM

Yes sadly most country is mixed with pop nowadays. I personally like the Country rock, especially compared to the country pop.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-06-2014, 05:08 PM

I like quite a bit of the pop stuff, but not the stuff that edges in closer to hip-hop or rap. It never sounds right. I prefer the music I grew up with from the 90s for the most part.