mysticeyes2987
Comic Nerd

Old 11-03-2013, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
Oh it's not discontinued XD

They still get used - just not as often XD

I REALLY like some of the new palettes we've been slowly introducing over the year - like sage and petrol :P
mee too, but then green is my favorite color so I'm kinda biased XD

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2013, 01:13 AM

Yeah, I think you're right Seiki.

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 11-03-2013, 01:14 AM

I want moar! >:(

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
Absolutely 8DI'm holing you to that!

Haha very much not a ginger: http://i40.tinypic.com/13zzl06.jpg I wish though! I love freckles.

I know! That video makes my eyes go so wide every time!I've seen the Dove Commercial! I love it!! Have you seen this Dove one? Dove Real Beauty Sketches - YouTube Also beautiful.

The other day I saw an article about how a magazine in Europe finally allowed a "plus size" model to be on their cover. She was a size 8 tops. I was so disgusted with their views on a plus size model.

YES! You said it so very very well.
This is the newest photo of me: http://i.imgur.com/oBenpaP.jpg

I was at a football game at my high school :P My boyfriend is the band teacher of the football team that was playing against them XD So I had to go see his band and watch me team - of course we lost >.<

A size 8 should NOT be considered "plus sized" >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiki Nova View Post
Well, if we're throwing out our favorite new colour palettes, I'm going to offer up petrol, damson and merlot!
Me tooo!

---------- Post added 11-03-2013 at 01:15 AM ----------

Quote:
I want moar! >:(
There will be! Slowly but surely we are releasing more items in the new palettes :D

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2013, 01:15 AM

I want more tokens. >.>

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbigadorlube View Post
I want more tokens. >.>
me too! I wanted all the dresses but I'm only going to end up with 6 XD

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2013, 01:20 AM

I only have one more to go... I'm not sure I'll use them a whole lot but they're so pretty I can't help but get them all. ^^;

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 01:21 AM

Quote:
This is the newest photo of me: http://i.imgur.com/oBenpaP.jpg

I was at a football game at my high school :P My boyfriend is the band teacher of the football team that was playing against them XD So I had to go see his band and watch me team - of course we lost >.<

A size 8 should NOT be considered "plus sized" >.<
HOGOSH YOU'RE SO PRETTY. You have very nice teeth. I like

XD as long as you had fun obviously! If you're in high school and he's the band teacher...doesn't that make things a little risque and scandalous?

I KNOW !

On the topic of colours, just use purple every time please. All types of purple XD

Also, I find the green in the "Acid Green Skirt" doesn't get used enough 8D

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 01:21 AM

Quote:
I only have one more to go... I'm not sure I'll use them a whole lot but they're so pretty I can't help but get them all. ^^;
I won't use them all the time - I'm just so proud of them XD

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2013, 01:22 AM

Ah, I missed that photo! You are very pretty Maria! Your skin and hair look so much better than mine.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 01:23 AM

Quote:
HOGOSH YOU'RE SO PRETTY. You have very nice teeth. I like

XD as long as you had fun obviously! If you're in high school and he's the band teacher...doesn't that make things a little risque and scandalous?

I KNOW !

On the topic of colours, just use purple every time please. All types of purple XD

Also, I find the green in the "Acid Green Skirt" doesn't get used enough 8D
That's what braces were for :D XD

I'm not in high school though XD i'm 24 :P I went back just for the game lol And he's 24. Same age :D

All purples? Okay! I'll explain to Jelly that Randeh decreed it :D

hahahahah that palette is loved by some and hated by many :P

---------- Post added 11-03-2013 at 01:24 AM ----------

Quote:
Ah, I missed that photo! You are very pretty Maria! Your skin and hair look so much better than mine.
Aw thank you! My skin really bothers me lately actually D: I'm breaking out a lot on my chin I'm like UGH STOP D:

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 01:27 AM

Quote:
That's what braces were for :D XD

I'm not in high school though XD i'm 24 :P I went back just for the game lol And he's 24. Same age :D

All purples? Okay! I'll explain to Jelly that Randeh decreed it :D

hahahahah that palette is loved by some and hated by many :P
OHHHH okay I misunderstood XD Not as risque now!

YES! Jelly is a doll, she'll understand. 8D

Hahaha! Personally when it comes to items I care more about the layers than the colours. I can make colours work, I can play with things. I love the challenge of finding layers.

There are so many layers I'd swap around XD But then sometimes I like them the way they are lol. I don't know. I wish we had an "over/under" function. Where like all skirts go on a specific layer and we have the option to bring an item to the front or whatever. I can't explain it XDDD!!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2013, 01:28 AM

I have the same problem. I have a few on my chin, some on the side of my face that haven't gone away yet, and a new one one my forehead. *Sigh* I guess I shouldn't complain too much because my skin seems better than it was in high school but still, it's a struggle to get clear skin.

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 01:29 AM

Quote:
I have the same problem. I have a few on my chin, some on the side of my face that haven't gone away yet, and a new one one my forehead. *Sigh* I guess I shouldn't complain too much because my skin seems better than it was in high school but still, it's a struggle to get clear skin.
What shampoo/conditioner do you use?

I ask because if you use anything with Argon Oil, it's known to cause break outs on the sides of your face and forehead.

Seiki Nova

Old 11-03-2013, 01:29 AM

Maria, you look like a teacher! C :

And good. I expect them shortly. In addition, I will offer you a short list of items that I wish to be recolored. I might even recolor them myself if I get bored and then I will send them to you to force Jelly into releasing them! C :

mysticeyes2987
Comic Nerd

Old 11-03-2013, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Oh I'm sure you look gorgeous too, Zigbig!!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2013, 01:31 AM

@ Raneh: I've been using Pantene lately. I only have one on my forehead but I've got quite a few on the sides of my face that haven't completely healed yet. I'll have to check the list of ingredients to see if that one is in any of the body care stuff I have.

---------- Post added 11-02-2013 at 09:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticeyes2987 View Post
Oh I'm sure you look gorgeous too, Zigbig!!
Aw... *Blushes*

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 01:31 AM

Quote:
OHHHH okay I misunderstood XD Not as risque now!

YES! Jelly is a doll, she'll understand. 8D

Hahaha! Personally when it comes to items I care more about the layers than the colours. I can make colours work, I can play with things. I love the challenge of finding layers.

There are so many layers I'd swap around XD But then sometimes I like them the way they are lol. I don't know. I wish we had an "over/under" function. Where like all skirts go on a specific layer and we have the option to bring an item to the front or whatever. I can't explain it XDDD!!
haha it makes more sense now :P

We are both music teachers :D Kind of nice to have someone who knows what I go through :D

To have that function would just take so much coding unfortunately :(

You still make awesome avatars with the layers soooo ! I wish I could layer like you!

Quote:
It's just annoying - I feel like I'm 12 years old when I SHOULD be a professional 24 year old >.<

Quote:
Maria, you look like a teacher! C :

And good. I expect them shortly. In addition, I will offer you a short list of items that I wish to be recolored. I might even recolor them myself if I get bored and then I will send them to you to force Jelly into releasing them! C :
Aw yay! SUCCESS! I'm trying to look more like a teacher :D

LMAO! You should totally recolor them :D I would but I don't have the time D: *gotta start FOWN stuff* XD

Seiki Nova

Old 11-03-2013, 01:33 AM

If I require colour palettes, I shall let you know, but will do : )

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 01:34 AM

Quote:
If I require colour palettes, I shall let you know, but will do : )
Check out my help thread: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...xels-open.html

I have tons of palettes in there :D So helpful! :D XD

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2013, 01:34 AM

@ Maria: All that shit they tell you when you're younger that it's a puberty thing and it'll get better when you're older blah blah blah is total crap. I know so many adults who still suffer from acne when they get older. V_V

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 01:35 AM

Quote:
@ Raneh: I've been using Pantene lately. I only have one on my forehead but I've got quite a few on the sides of my face that haven't completely healed yet. I'll have to check the list of ingredients to see if that one is in any of the body care stuff I have.

---------- Post added 11-02-2013 at 09:31 PM ----------

Aw... *Blushes*
Hmmm definitely check your body stuff. I mean I can go on about how you shouldn't use Pantene, but that has nothing to do with the break outs XD!

When I was getting them on the sides of my face and forehead I switched to an Anti Residue shampoo (I use Live Clean Apple Cider Anti Residue - I don't think it's available in the US).

What do you use on your face? Have you ever used tea tree oil? It gets rid of pimples and stuff really quickly I find. You can get some at the Body Shop. Don't use their face wash though if you have sensitive skin, just the tea tree oil dabber will do ^^;; Burts Bees has one too.

Seiki Nova

Old 11-03-2013, 01:36 AM

Damson isn't in there though. Or Merlot. At least not that I can tell!

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 01:37 AM

Quote:
haha it makes more sense now :P

We are both music teachers :D Kind of nice to have someone who knows what I go through :D

To have that function would just take so much coding unfortunately :(

You still make awesome avatars with the layers soooo ! I wish I could layer like you!
XDD! I didn't know Jelly taught music?!!!

Yeah I know ): I used to do recolors and item adding and what not on Avaricia back in the day when it was around...it was SOOOO much work and I effin loved it because I'm anal about things being on the right layer with the right tags and right spelling and what not XDD!

DAWE YOU'RE SO EFFIN SWEET.
Quote:
@ Maria: All that shit they tell you when you're younger that it's a puberty thing and it'll get better when you're older blah blah blah is total crap. I know so many adults who still suffer from acne when they get older. V_V
YEP! I didn't have a single break out until I hit 24. XD

spicedroses
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 01:38 AM

"slaps face" no slacking off on your last minute posting!