WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 03-18-2012, 04:29 AM

Jack wasn't too shocked by the contact, nor did he worry. It's not like Gabrielle had been there to see it.l. Hopefully. He followed her out of the room, knowing she pd know where to go, a he hadn't bothered looking at where they would be. "I'd prefer not to, but Gabrielle will probably drag me into it, threatening to skin me alive." he sighed, preparing himself mentally for science.

Junabelle
But first, coffee.

Old 03-18-2012, 05:00 PM

Giselle rolled her eyes and moaned slightly, but she was glad that her moan had been muffled by the crowded hallways of yelling barbarians. "Remember when you used to do what you wanted to do?" Giselle asked as she walked into a science lab. Yep. The right room. She turned her attention back to Jack. "You used to not go to homecoming because you saw it as something as pointless as I see it," Giselle murmured as she found an empty table and sat down as she put her book bag before her.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 03-18-2012, 09:53 PM

Jack out his stuff next to her. "I know I know. But sometimes you've gotta give up stuff for others. That and I like wearing my skin."
He pulled out his books and sat down heavily. It was true though, ever since he started dating Gabrielle his time was slowly becoming hers. Bt that didn't really matter.

Junabelle
But first, coffee.

Old 03-21-2012, 03:19 AM

Giselle fell quiet for the last minute before the bell rang that meant that class had begun. The teacher cleared his throat and got his seating chart. Like other teachers, he was being easy on the Seniors with letting them sit where they were sitting at the very moment. Then the teacher went into a lecture for the rest of the period on the class projects that will be the determination of everyone's grade each nine weeks. She hunched over and tangled a hand in her hair as she propped up her elbow on the table before her. She was tired. She hated getting back into the swing of getting up at 6 am.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-02-2012, 10:07 AM

Jack had tried to pay attention through out the Sience lesson, but by half way through his brain had been overloaded and his eyes were drooping as to fall off. He'd stayed for the rest of the lesson, drooling over his books half asleep, while the teacher, to swept up in their moment was completely oblivious. When the bell to signal the lesson went, Jack shot up like a rocket. The teacher and regrettably gone out of her swing and was bidding the students farewell somberly. Jack how ever, had all ready scooped up his books, cleaning off the drool, and was already on his way out. Next lesson was Maths. He wasnt Gabrielle's class for that one, he knew that much. That wasn't really what was exciting though, apparently according to inch time rumors, the teacher, Miss Denae, was a total babe. He was intent on finding that out for himself.
Jack entered the class room with much haste, he got his shirt cought in the door handle, tugging it out of it's usual stuffe position, making him look more like a delinquent. He took a seat, and waited for the teacher to enter. This would be awesome! Finally a hot teacher hopefully!