Lilim
(・・^...

Old 12-21-2007, 08:29 PM

Welcome to our Kinky xXx-mas!
This is an event hosted by Baskets Off luff As most of you already know it's a charity to help cloth newbies. For this Event I have asked for a helppers. Santa sent me Yanyan13, Zweres and my lovely Honeysuckle ((but she's always been there to help me with anything to do with the charity)) This three will be here to give you love and hot coco when needed and anything else I might ask for them *Grins evilly to herself*

♥
Table Of Contents

• The Welcoming!
  • About Lilim's Lil Kinky Helpers!
  • Rules & FAQ
  • Gifts!
  • Yanyan's Pantie Acution!
  • Wish List
  • Events ((Meaning more free stuff))

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 12-21-2007, 08:30 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ About Kinky Lil Helpers! ♥ ♥ ♥

Honeysuckle:

Nickname: Honey, hon, slave.. aka robot ((DL gave me that name XD))
Menewasha Birthday: 12 Jul 2007
The nices thing anyone said to you:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drache-Lehre

t0 honeysuckle -
*huffs* Damn right. D< I think for one, I could never be friends with j00 because I dislike your name. D< YOUR NOT SWEET. ITS A BLANKET FULL OF LIES THAT YOU HIDE BEHIND. D<<

Lilim is the goddess around here.. you're her.. like slave.. aka robot. =3 THATS YOUR NAME FROM NOW ON. <33

whee, I love being retarded with friends, funfun. XD
Story behind the quote: *Grins* I locked Lilim in the closet and wouldn't let her out
What are you going to do to help the Kinky xXx-mas event? I hold all the gold that will be use to buy gifts ^_^

Yanyan13:

Nick names: yanyaaaan!!!
Menewsha Birthday: June 7 2007
Favorite colour: white!
What are you going to do to help the Kinky xXx-mas event? I'm going to touch people...
What you enjoy the most of this time of the year? Moor sleep!!!

Zweres:

Coming soon...

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 12-21-2007, 08:31 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ Rules! ♥ ♥ ♥

• This is for new and old users no mules. I have two mods to help me that will be checking IP addresses
  • You most be three days old before posting a gift form.
  • Newbies under two weeks of age may pick two items from the event shop. Please keep the total value under 500 gold
  • Oldbies may pick one item from the event shop. Please keep the total value under 250 gold.
  • This event only has 5081.01 Gold so we have to choose users with cold hands and warm hearts
  • Please, do not be upset if we didn't pick you. We only have so much gold to use to buy gifts T_T
  • Remember Begging, spamming, and double posting are no no's around here >.>
  • We have the right to changes, if needed.

♥ ♥ ♥ FAQ! ♥ ♥ ♥

Question:
Can anyone ask fill out a gift form?

Answer:

Yes! As long as you are 3 days old or older.

Question:
I want an item that cost more then the amount given... Is it okay to still ask for the item anyways?

Answer:

No... It's not okay to ask for the item anyways. We only have so much gold saved up for this event and we've like to give out as many gifts as possible

Question:
I don't really want anything in the Special Event Store can I ask for items from another shop?

Answer:
Nope, this is for people who want items from the Special Event Store open. Merry Kinky xXx-mas ^_^

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 12-21-2007, 08:32 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ GIFTS!! ♥ ♥ ♥

We are no longer giving out gifts

If you've read the rules you know what to do...
But, I'll remind you again. All gifts are coming from the Special Event Store

This is your gift form ^_^ ((Post it inside thread))

Code:
SHOW ME THE KINKYNESS!
User name:
Menewsha Joinning date:
Item(s) are you wanting: ((Remember newbies most be 3days old and no older then 2 weeks. Oldbies I'm sure you know that to do ^_~))
Why should we give you a Kinky xXx-mas gift?
What do you enjoy about this time of the year?
Value: ((Read the rules if you don't remember the value))

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 12-21-2007, 08:33 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ Yanyan's Panties Auction! ♥ ♥ ♥

Come one come all!! To bid some panties! But!!! This aren't just any old panties this are Yanyan's panties! The kinkiest user known to many... Yan's been stealing our panties for months now. Its time for use to take yan's *nods*

*Holds up Yanyan's panties*
One lucky user will be taking this home... You will get to love them and hug them and maybe even call the George XD

Note: You will get to pick the colours of you pet's tag

♥ ♥ ♥ Bidding Info! ♥ ♥ ♥

Auction will end when the winter event of Menewsha ends

All fonds for this auction will go to help buy clothing for newbies at Basket's of Luff...

Starting Bid: 20 gold
High Bid:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkgirl101
Username:Darkgirl101
Bid:60g =o
Why do you want Yan's panties? I want to smell them T_T <_<;;; XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkashaHeartilly
Username: AkashaHeartilly
Bid: 50
Why do you want Yan's panties?
cause I'm more of a prevert than them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinglessFairy
Username: WinglessFairy
Bid: 30g ^_^
Why do you want Yan's panties? because their AWESOME! X3
Code:
I Want Yanyan's Panties!
Username:
Bid:

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 12-21-2007, 08:34 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ wishes! ♥ ♥ ♥

Items will be given out the 25th and 26th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystyne
SHOW ME THE KINKYNESS!
User name: Krystyne
Menewsha Joinning date: May 17, 2007 ;3
Item(s) are you wanting: ((Remember newbies most be 3days old and no older then 2 weeks. Oldbies I'm sure you know that to do ^_~)) Blue Aurora Top! <333
Why should we give you a Kinky xXx-mas gift? Because...I'm...cute? >> << *hides*
What do you enjoy about this time of the year? Crisp air, cold feet, white bunnies. And presents. XDD
Well, what I want is 200 gold...the limit's 250! X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinglessFairy
SHOW ME THE KINKYNESS!
User name:WinglessFair
Menewsha Joinning date:october-ish?
Item(s) are you wanting: Candy Apple Mantle!
Why should we give you a Kinky xXx-mas gift? Because I heaaart you! =D
What do you enjoy about this time of the year? EVERYTHING!
Value: 200g!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayla
SHOW ME THE KINKYNESS!
User name: Ayla
Menewsha Joinning date: 10/12
Item(s) are you wanting: Candy apple blouse
Why should we give you a Kinky xXx-mas gift? Because that top is uber cool and I've been a good lil' girl this year. ^w^ XP
What do you enjoy about this time of the year? Giving friends gifts and watching them light up (and freak out XP) after they open it. XDDD
Value: 250gold on the dot. XP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithir
SHOW ME THE KINKYNESS!
User name:Ithir
Menewsha Joinning date:April 6th, 2007
Item(s) are you wanting: Winter night blouse
Why should we give you a Kinky xXx-mas gift?Because Ithir frequents Baskets and luffs it muchly. And she can't spend anymore gold if she wants to have back up for her charity.
What do you enjoy about this time of the year?Winter break. It's a life saver. But it also saddens me, because a lot of my friends go out of town.
Snow is win too!
Value: 250 gold on the dot.

-hit with a snowball-
CHEAP SHOT! I was trying to apply! D<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia
SHOW ME THE KINKYNESS!
User name: Dystopia
Menewsha Joinning date: June 22, 2007
Item are you wanting: Evergreen Blouse
Why should we give you a Kinky xXx-mas gift? Because I'm Anna and I'm cool like that.
Uh.. Cuz I'm questing for everything and this would help?
And uh... >.> *thinks really hard*
;.; Get back to me later. This thinking thing is new to me.
What do you enjoy about this time of the year? =x I'm Christian, so knowing that its the special day makes me feel all warm and happy and fuzzy inside. Heck, I stopped slapping all my friends for the entire month. xD *giggle*
Value: 250g
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Wild Mage
This is awesome I'm so glad there is a chance for us little naked ones to get warm Christmas things.

SHOW ME THE KINKYNESS!
User name:Master Wild Mage
Menewsha Joinning date:November 19th 2007
Item(s) are you wanting: Still a technical naked newb but over 2 weeks so, Blue Aurora Borealis Sash
Why should we give you a Kinky xXx-mas gift?Because I'm going for a kind of night sky theme for an outfit and now with these new event items I can do it. There is just no way that I'll be able to afford the whole out fit in time since I have to work. :x (grr evil work)
What do you enjoy about this time of the year?I love the crisp feeling in the air and how sometimes people seem just a bit nicer and more forgiving when Christmas is coming closer.
Value: 250 (I'm hoping that it means 250 and under. >.< If not I can pick something else.

Yay for the Kinky side of the holidays!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenHearted
SHOW ME THE KINKYNESS!
User name: BrokenHearted
Menewsha Joinning date: Sept 9?
Item(s) are you wanting: Candy Apple Blouse
Why should we give you a Kinky xXx-mas gift? No particular reason other than I am questing for a very hard to obtain item and I'm trying not to detract from my quest but this blouse is very pretty and I love to dress my avatar up in red. :P
What do you enjoy about this time of the year? I enjoy the dangerous drivers on the road, every morning my daily commute is a life or death adventure. :lol:
Value: 250 gold ^^;
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon waltz
SHOW ME THE KINKYNESS!
User name: moon waltz
Menewsha Joinning date: 13 Dec, 2007
Item(s) are you wanting: Winter Night Skirt and Winter Night Mantle
Why should we give you a Kinky xXx-mas gift? Because, as sentimentally attached as I am becoming to this ragged, threadbare shirt, I think I would look much more fashionable in some stylish event garb
What do you enjoy about this time of the year? Trees bare of leaves and somber conifers; sitting in a window to watch the falling rain or snow (depending on where I am); nighttime wanderings across an untouched field of white, with moonlight reflecting upon the snow; the ending and the rest before the flurry of life that spring will bring
Value: 500g even
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
SHOW ME THE KINKYNESS!
User name:Thanatos
Menewsha Joinning date:April 6 ^^
Item(s) are you wanting: Blue Aurora Borealis Sash
Why should we give you a Kinky xXx-mas gift?Because I'm spending all my gold on your art auction 8) No, really because I really want some of these commons, but after buying art for people for christmas I have like... no gold xD
What do you enjoy about this time of the year?Everything, Snow, friends, presents, and the togetherness that the holidays bring
Value: 250g on the money :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaney
SHOW ME THE KINKYNESS!
User name: Shaney
Menewsha Joinning date: December 5th
Item(s) are you wanting: I'd like a Winter night blouse, please
Why should we give you a Kinky xXx-mas gift? Because <3 Christmas is a time of giving :)
What do you enjoy about this time of the year? No school, of course!
Value: 250 gold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflower
SHOW ME THE KINKYNESS!
User name:Snowflower
Menewsha Joinning date:August 4, 2007
Item(s) are you wanting: Pink Aurora Borealis Top
Why should we give you a Kinky xXx-mas gift?So I can keep my top half warm while I flash my naked bottom at yan. ^.~
What do you enjoy about this time of the year?I love everyone getting together and spending time with each other. All the wonderful goodies, the decorations..it's just a wonderful time!
Value:
200 gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_Madison
SHOW ME THE KINKYNESS!
User name: Sakura_Madison
Menewsha Joinning date: 11 Cotober 2007
Item(s) are you wanting: Candy apple candle lantern
Why should we give you a Kinky xXx-mas gift?I have been a good Menewshan this year. Working really hard and spreading kindness to everyone. I hope to get a Kinky X-mas gift from you guys.
What do you enjoy about this time of the year? Giving to the less fortunate. Seeing the smiles on their faces and making me all warm inside. Also, seeing family members that I have not seen in a long time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_shy_girl_1999
SHOW ME THE KINKYNESS!
User name:a_shy_girl_1999
Menewsha Joinning date: Oct 12, 2007
Why should we give you a Kinky xXx-mas gift? I am normally a GaiaOnline user, however for this site I would love to receive an item because I always am helping others before myself and this is the reason quests are hard for me to complete, I just would like to have a item to remember this event from. The first Menewsha Christmas. Thank you.
What do you enjoy about this time of the year? I love buying presents to give out to people.
Value: Blue Aurora Borealis Sash = 250 gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxRAiNBoWS
SHOW ME THE KINKYNESS!
User name: XxRAiNBoWS
Menewsha Joinning date: Er... Longer than two weeks.
Item(s) are you wanting: Aurora's Shoes
Why should we give you a Kinky xXx-mas gift? Because I'm sexeh. xD
Nono, ... yes, that, but these things too! I'm a regular at the Main Basket thread. And I'm related to ... Someone large! D<
>>
Value: 125 Gold<3

-steals everyone's panties and has a pantie party-
8D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caeluma
SHOW ME THE KINKYNESS!
User name: Caeluma
Menewsha Joinning date: um. . . a while ago. . .
Item(s) are you wanting: GLOMPaDay from Lilim
You may say thats not an item in the special events shop well it is I have screenshot proof!
Why should we give you a Kinky xXx-mas gift?because it's super kinky and full of luff!
What do you enjoy about this time of the year? becasue I get to hug lilim but I guess i do that all year!
Value:It's free with love!
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedvolt
SHOW ME THE KINKYNESS!
User name: speedvolt
Menewsha Joinning date: October
Why should we give you a Kinky xXx-mas gift? Because I think im the only boy now is that special?
What do you enjoy about this time of the year? The Presents and the extra presents
Quote:
Originally Posted by daashi
SHOW ME THE KINKYNESS!
User name: Daashi
Menewsha Joinning date: 12 Oct 2007
Item(s) are you wanting: Winter night candle lantern
Why should we give you a Kinky xXx-mas gift? Because I am asking very nicely. I have donated some items to your charity and I need something to hold.
What do you enjoy about this time of the year? Ummm . . . My diet goes on a hoilday.
Value: 250 gold exactly.

Merry Christmas Everybody and Kinky New Year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damballah
SHOW ME THE KINKYNESS!
User name:Damballah
Menewsha Joinning date: December10th, 2007
Item(s) are you wanting: I really don't know what to ask for...a pretty dress? ((Remember newbies most be 3days old and no older then 2 weeks. Oldbies I'm sure you know that to do ^_~))
Why should we give you a Kinky xXx-mas gift? There really isn't any reason, but I feel really soddy
What do you enjoy about this time of the year? Christmas Spirit, Solstice, evergreens, clear nights and full moons
Value: I really don't know values on here ((Read the rules if you don't remember the value))
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose
SHOW ME THE KINKYNESS!
User name: blueblackrose
Menewsha Joinning date: 18 Mar 2007
Item(s) are you wanting: Winter night candle lantern
Why should we give you a Kinky xXx-mas gift? Because I've been a good lil kinky girl this year ;;>.>
What do you enjoy about this time of the year? Giving presents and snow...if we get any that is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PK
SHOW ME THE KINKYNESS!
User name: PK
Menewsha Joinning date: 23 Nov 2007. But i feel like a newbie still xD
Item(s) are you wanting: Blue Aurora Borealis Sash OR Winter night candle lantern. Otherwise, if you pick me to get an item that is, you can get me any event item as i don't have any of them so i don't mind really xD
Why should we give you a Kinky xXx-mas gift? Hrm, now that's a tough question. I don't really know why you should. I'm sure there are other people that deserve it more than me xD Er...that's not really helping my case, is it? Lol.
Being able to spend time with friends and family. Just the general atmosphere. Well, that and i love giving. I'd give away all of my gold if i weren't saving up xD Seriously.
Value: 250g at most? xD

I'm off to bed now, but i'll be back tomorrow to chat all day ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Gypsy
SHOW ME THE KINKYNESS!
User name: Crazy_Gypsy
Menewsha Joinning date: Not sure lol i dont even know how to check!
Item(s) are you wanting: ((Remember newbies most be 3days old and no older then 2 weeks. Oldbies I'm sure you know that to do ^_~)) Winter Night Blouse
Why should we give you a Kinky xXx-mas gift? Because im always thinking of others and im really helpful. Honestly i dont have a good reason. I mean im sure i do but i cant think of anything. I just really like this item and im wantting to get the 300g skirt to go with it and if i got the top it would seriously help me!
What do you enjoy about this time of the year? The fact that i can buy a ton of gifts for the ones i love and the suprise on there face when they open it up to find out that they really got what they wantted. Also the lights are pretty at night and the fact you see who really cares about you to spend money and you find out who really knows you buy when you open the gift to something you always wanted or opening up to something you will never use. Also it seems to bring families together!
Value: ((Read the rules if you don't remember the value))250g
Quote:
Originally Posted by nescia
SHOW ME THE KINKYNESS!
User name: nescia
Menewsha Joinning date: 07/16/2007
Item(s) are you wanting: Winter Night Blouse
Why should we give you a Kinky xXx-mas gift?
Because Kinky xXx-mas is about spreading love and giving presents...and possibly other things.. I'm also quite low on pure because I spent all of my gold for a lovelipop. I've started to earn some back now, but I'll probably spend it all on a gown if I have enough before the commons are moved. I really like the new tops and it would match a few of my outfits.
Two words: No school! I love the slower relaxed pace of this time of year. Food, family, and tradions are nice, too. <3
Value: 250 gold.

Thanks for your time and consideration!
Merry Christmas!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch
SHOW ME THE KINKYNESS!

User name:Witch

Menewsha Joinning date: 08 Mar 2007

Item(s) are you wanting: Purple Borealis Pants

Why should we give you a Kinky xXx-mas gift? Because nothing is more kinky and sexy than a purple pants! :x <3<3
Plus, even though my avatar's color them is the purple witchines, the only skirt I have is that green pink skirt that clashed. It's like she's committing a fashion crime and those purple pants could be her savior in this cold winter.
XD
Ok, ok...
Real reason?
I blew all of my quest's fund on gambling even though it was so close on getting finished. That's why I've been starting over to return the lost quest's fund, saving from 0 gold again while holding myself back from buying anything even the new pretty items from the special event store (and definitely trying to stop from gambling again). So this kind of contest is a blessing and a chance for me to try to get at least one of those items. :)

What do you enjoy about this time of the year? You can talk, meet, and get together with Family & friends, even those that you rarely see or talk with because of distance or other reasons! XD <3<3

Value: 250g :oops:

*cross fingers*

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 12-21-2007, 08:35 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ Page Contest! ♥ ♥ ♥

As most of you know my thread moves pretty fast... Almost as fast as the threads hosted by the mods *Smiles warmly* I really do feel like the SnowPrincess Of Menewsha, not because of how my avi is dress but now kind you guys are to me ♥ I luff you all *huggles her lovelys*

• That being said... I'd like to give out some holiday pets draw by me. Everyone who post on page 100 will be given one pet. I don't know what to draw yet... Maybe a Christmas cookie or tree? What do you guys think I should draw? ((I drew this pet for
    halloween))

• ♥ Winners on page 100... Please PM me the name you wish to call your pet

xKlownPiXiex
    tigerangel - ♥
    Pretty Handsome Awkward
    Dystopia - ♥
    jellysundae
    xuvrette - ♥
    whitebeast - ♥
    Baja

As for anyone else. If you weren't lucky enough to grab a post on page 100... If you Donate 15g to me in and write in the message the name of your marshmallow ♥

• Everyone who post on page 111 will be drawn in a 'family-portrait' thingy by XxRAiNBoWS she is a chibi-ish artist *Giggles* I don't know what the ish means but I cannot wait to find out ♥
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxRAiNBoWS

Here's an announcement!
First person to post on page 145 that isn't already on the page 111 pic gets to be riding a kitty cat through the piccy! <3 xD
Merry Kinky xXx-mas!
We're open for posting!! *Dances around with a tray of freshly made hot coco*

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-21-2007, 08:36 PM

* follows the coco*

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 12-21-2007, 08:38 PM

*Stops dances and hands Ladyumbra a mug full of coco* ^_^ Enoy
How are you today?

Pearl
Toruk Makto

Old 12-21-2007, 08:40 PM

Hello n___n

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-21-2007, 08:43 PM

I have back spasms and arthritis joint pain. However I am still mostly happy. How are you?

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 12-21-2007, 08:43 PM

Hi Pearl
I really like how you put your avi together <3

EDIT
@ladyumbra- oOo my you should be in bed with boifreeze on your aches and pains with a heating pad

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-21-2007, 08:45 PM

Wow, YANYAN'S PANTIES!? *O* <3

Krystyne
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-21-2007, 08:45 PM

SHOW ME THE KINKYNESS!
User name: Krystyne
Menewsha Joinning date: May 17, 2007 ;3
Item(s) are you wanting: ((Remember newbies most be 3days old and no older then 2 weeks. Oldbies I'm sure you know that to do ^_~)) Blue Aurora Top! <333
Why should we give you a Kinky xXx-mas gift? Because...I'm...cute? >> << *hides*
What do you enjoy about this time of the year? Crisp air, cold feet, white bunnies. And presents. XDD
Well, what I want is 200 gold...the limit's 250! X3

Pearl
Toruk Makto

Old 12-21-2007, 08:46 PM

Thank you, I love the hints of green on yours. n__n

Having returned from the bathroom, I am glad. I thought my period would start on Christmas morning (like last year) but I don't think I shall be in pain when I open my prezzies. :mrgreen:

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

SHOW ME THE KINKYNESS!
User name:WinglessFair
Menewsha Joinning date:october-ish?
Item(s) are you wanting: Candy Apple Mantle!
Why should we give you a Kinky xXx-mas gift? Because I heaaart you! =D
What do you enjoy about this time of the year? EVERYTHING!
Value: 200g!

yay XD

anyways, cause I'm hear, do you want me to make you a banner? cause I caaaan!

I Want Yanyan's Panties!
Username: WinglessFairy
Bid: 30g ^_^
because their AWESOME! X3

clock
tick tock

This is very kinky. Reminds me of the panties vending
machines they have in Japan. xDD

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-21-2007, 08:48 PM

I just took some meds, we'll see what happens. Laying in bed doesn't help I just get bored and am in pain. Though if it hurts bad enough i take groval and just sleep for a few hours.

* Sips her drink*

Pearl
Toruk Makto

Old 12-21-2007, 08:49 PM

Ooh, I love the look of the frostbite gowns.

clock
tick tock

Old 12-21-2007, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl
Ooh, I love the look of the frostbite gowns.

It's so big and fluffly. :3

Ayla
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-21-2007, 08:50 PM

Lilim!! <33

Pearl
Toruk Makto

Old 12-21-2007, 08:52 PM

I think I would describe the first day of a period as trying to digest carving knives.

Krystyne
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-21-2007, 08:53 PM

Quote:
I think I would describe the first day of a period as trying to digest carving knives.
You mean it isn't supposed to be like that for the first THREE days? >.>;

*flees to other threads*

Pearl
Toruk Makto

Old 12-21-2007, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystyne
Quote:
You mean it isn't supposed to be like that for the first THREE days? >.>;

*flees to other threads*
Well, for me the second day is just achey, and the third isn't painful at all.

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-21-2007, 08:56 PM

The frost bite gowns are pretty but way too expensive for now. i do like how the green aurora skirt sorta matches my halloween top.