View Poll Results: What kind of pet do you have?
Cat 2 50.00%
Dog 2 50.00%
Bird 1 25.00%
Fish 3 75.00%
Reptile (snake, lizard) 1 25.00%
Small Mammal (mouse, rat, guinea pig, bunny) 2 50.00%
amphibian (frog, turtle) 0 0%
insects 0 0%
others I haven't thought of 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

shinigamikarasu
(^._.^)ノ

Penpal

Old 03-13-2010, 11:44 PM

I don't know about you guys, but I love to gush about how adorable and smart my pets are. So, I made a place for us to do just that.

I have a cat, two dogs, and a catfish. My dogs are smart enough to open our refrigerator, so we have to lock it up whenever we go out somewhere. And my cat loves our dogs enough to copy whatever they do. He even taught himself to sit of command by watching them.

So how about it. What kinds of pets do you have? Do they know any fun tricks? What's the funniest thing they've ever done? Are they perfect little angels? Or do they drive you up the wall?

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 03-14-2010, 12:03 AM

hello!!! i have two kitty cats!!! Harley Dave is at my mom's, he's an orange tabby. he's kinda mad at me cuz i can't bring him home with me. Penny Kat is a black/white/tan tabby. she's really funny. she likes to chase my sons around. and i have one betta who's name is Sushi Bob, he's a blue/turquoise mix and i have a guppy tank with four orange females, a silver/blue male and a black/orange male. hehehehe

shinigamikarasu
(^._.^)ノ

Penpal

Old 03-14-2010, 02:09 AM

@ llonka: Awww, that's really cute. I love your pets names. Especailly Sushi Bob.

Mimiroppu
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Mimiroppu

Old 03-14-2010, 06:47 AM

I adore animals. *o*

I have many cats! Mewz (American short hair; white and black tuxedo), Yuugi, Yami, Atem (three brothers that I think are American shorthair, but Yuugi's hair is longer and he's fluffier; all have black fur), and Seto (Siamese mix and SO CUTE!). Sierra is also technically partly mine, but I have no idea what kind of breed she is. o__o

I used to have rats, betta fish, and several parakeets. I also kept a few lizards temporarily. My last parakeet died almost a year ago, and I haven't gotten another one. Too many cats!

shinigamikarasu
(^._.^)ノ

Penpal

Old 03-14-2010, 06:53 PM

Yes, I can imagine it would be hard keeping a bird around with so many cats. My cat, Gizmo, is also an American Shorthair.