Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-17-2007, 05:44 PM

Oh really?! Wow I didn't know that. Someone told me it was a store... I guess they had their information wrong xP

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 08-17-2007, 05:44 PM

Oh. That's cool! ^^

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-17-2007, 05:49 PM

Ya that is cool. If only I had joined a month earlier.. lol

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-17-2007, 06:28 PM

Ok guys. I need a name for my store so I can make some banners. Any suggestions?

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-19-2007, 10:50 PM

Yay for weekend at the lake. :)

How was everyone's weekend?

yanyan13
im holding somethin long & hairy

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-19-2007, 11:00 PM

• good luck on your shop eroy :>

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-19-2007, 11:00 PM

Thank you yanyan xD

Did you manage to get your sash?

yanyan13

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-19-2007, 11:02 PM

• you are most welcome :>

mm.. nah XD not yet, but that's ok. i almost have enough pures to buy it, so i just need to find a seller :wink:

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-19-2007, 11:06 PM

oh that's good then! *cheers for yan* xD

Vale was selling one... not sure if you saw her thread or not.

yanyan13

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-19-2007, 11:11 PM

• yeah she is, but she's selling at an expensive price. i'm looking for sellers that would let the sash go for 8k :O

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-19-2007, 11:11 PM

Oh I didn't even look at what she was selling it for. @_@; xD

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-20-2007, 01:44 PM

:?

No one came to visit me?

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 08-20-2007, 01:56 PM

Well I'm visiting now, how 'bout that!

how was your lake weekend?

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-20-2007, 01:59 PM

Hey Siz! Looking hot! xDD

The weekend was ok. It rained at the lake of course.. it always rains when we go down there. I talked to Chris about us all going to weekend after labor day though and it sounds like he's cool with it :D

How was your weekend?

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 08-20-2007, 02:11 PM

Heh. Thanks. The new Atlantis/Phoenix sets are really nice. I spent too much money on them. LOLOL Ah well. These things happen. XP

It rained all weekend? How sucky! Well, hopefully it was still a good time. I'm hoping it doesn't rain when we go down there. I'm looking forward to it. :D

My weekend wasn't all that exciting. I didn't do anything on Friday night because I didn't feel like it. Saturday I got a lot accomplished: went for a walk, went to the laundromat, cleaned my apartment some...mostly the bathroom. It really needed it. ewww. Then I went and hung out with Lee for awhile...

Then Collin finally woke up at like, 5 p.m. or something and we went to Vietnam and then went for a drive...Came back to my house and watched Disturbia, which was actually rather disturbing. LOL Yesterday I slept late and didn't do much of anything. Rearranged the living room a bit (switched the couch and loveseat), watched some movies. Nothing too exciting.

Syd and I were going to go to the Cultural Fest at Swope Park, but I had some stomach problems on Saturday that moved into Sunday, so eating a bunch of ethnic food didn't sound all that appealing.

But yeah, that's about it. Not too much exciting stuff really...

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-20-2007, 02:54 PM

Ya I really like matching set items xD
Ugg.. I can't wait until I'm finally done with my quest so I can start spending money on commons T_T
Until then I'll continue to look mismatched and barefooted. lol xP

Ya it totally rained and there were a ton of kids there. We had all the triplets and Christie's 3 yr. old and Shelbie and Sarah. So it was mostly kid watching the whole weekend. We went to bed early each night b/c the trips had us up at 8am every morning. Dx

Hell ya! When we go down it'll be fun. And it better not f-ing rain!! Seriously.

Disturbia eh? I heard it sucked really bad.. Was it any good?
Matt and I need to do a good house cleaning/rearranging. I think I want to get rid of the fainting couch. It's just.. in the way really. I want to do something with the living room other than have a fold out table and chairs in there. I don't think it'll ever happen though :(

Oh that Cultural Fest sounds fun! It's too bad you weren't feeling well. Paige says she has extra tickets for me and Matt for Irish fest. We might go.. I donno I haven't decided yet.

So we should hang out this week. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever (even though in reality I saw you on Thurs. lol) xP

Atlantis
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 08-20-2007, 03:37 PM

• Best of luck Eroy on buying that wonderful V-pin! <3

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 08-20-2007, 04:31 PM

Well, I hope you get your pin soon. That'd be nice. You've got enough money! I see you asked Aeris about her auction...I still haven't heard about it starting again any time soon.

God, your weekend at the lake didn't sound like much fun. Then again, I only babysit if I get paid for it. LOL I'm sure I'd feel different if they were my own kids...I just dunno about all that! XP I'll bet you guys are exhausted!

Yeah, no rain! Boohiss! We'll have to talk to Ian about coming too. I'm not sure if he'll be able to come or not, but it would be nice. *nods*

Actually, I thought Disturbia was really good. Way better than any of the other horror movies I've seen lately. It was actually suspenseful! Crazy! I'd recommend it, totally. Not sure who said it was bad, but I have to disagree.

Well, what are you going to do with the living room? LOL Things like that just don't get done. I know how that goes. XD Our 'dining room' in Tulsa didn't have shit in it until Ian got all that furniture. Speaking of, he still hasn't gotten his bed set up. He's been sleeping on the floor for three weeks now. LOL He'd better do it this week. I don't want to sleep on the floor!

Yeah, I saw Irish fest was coming up. Is anyone exciting performing? How much are tickets? I was thinking that might be fun. Hopefully the weather stays cooler after this week. That'd be really nice.

Well, I've got plans some of the nights this week...One night I'm hanging out with my mom, another with Syd...But we will be spending all weekend together, so that'll come up soon enough if there's not time during the week...

Shitty. I've gotta get back to work. I've got lots to do, but I don't really want to do any of it. Boohiss!

GO VOTE FOR MY AVATAR IN THE ARENA ON GAIA!!! Give me a 10! XD

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-20-2007, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantis
  • Best of luck Eroy on buying that wonderful V-pin! <3
Thanks Lance! xD

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-20-2007, 05:26 PM

I know I hope I get my pin soon too. I hope Aeris starts her auction back up.. or lets one of the other mods take over while she is having computer issues. I mean, that would be easy enough wouldn't it? It's not like she hasn't been on. I see her on every day! She could update the prices once a day. I don't think anyone would have issues with that...

The weekend was ok. Just... too many kids. We def. need adult time at the lake. Dx Ya we should totally try and talk Ian into coming. Though who knows.. he'd probably be all 'Matt didn't come to Wichita. Why should I go to the lake?' You know how he gets... It can't hurt to give him an invite though :'D

Huh.. Well I'll have to watch it sometime. Probably at your place since Matt would never DL or watch it. rofl!

Ya.. I don't know what I'd do with the living room. Fuck it. It'll stay empty with a fold out table until we move I'm sure. Maybe we'll be better about decorating our new place. We need to move in the spring or something.. when the weather is perfect. lol Haha! That would suck. Sleeping on the floor = bad.

I don't know who is going to be at Irish fest.. I haven't really looked into it yet because Matthew didn't sound too excited about going. Paige got free tickets from her mom b/c she works at HyVee and they're sponsering it. Yay for free stuff xP Ya I hope the weater stays cool too. No more 100 deg + days PLEASE!!!!!!

Ya I guess we will be spending the whole weekend together. lol. Yay I'm excited. I haven't seen Dom in forever and I'm sure there'll be a bunch of other people there that I haven't seen in a long time either. xDD

Ya I've gotta work too. Boo hiss. This project is killing me. I'm hoping to be done with it soon though.

Lol. Ok I'll vote for you. Did you post a link in the thread?

*goes back to work*

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-20-2007, 09:34 PM

So.. maybe I should hold a contest. Would that help keep people in here?

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-21-2007, 04:35 AM

Yar! Come visit my shop! Leave a post. please! n_n

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 08-21-2007, 02:05 PM

It's so odd to see you with blonde hair. Throws me off. LOL

I need to post a lot today b/c I owe someone 100g...but I don't really have time to do so. I've got a lot of work to do unfortunately, and that's a big problem. I'm much better at lurking than posting, I've decided. :D

Anyways yeah, off to work. I'll reply to your long-ass post later on. LOL

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-21-2007, 03:22 PM

Ya I know! I hardly recognize myself xDD I wanted something to go with the gold though xP

I'm glad Aeris' auction is up now. I think I'll keep this thread open though.. Just in case I get a seller before the auction is over.

Ya I'm much better at lurking too T_T

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 08-21-2007, 05:31 PM

Yeah, you should totally keep this thread open. Though you might get a better deal in the auction actually. We'll just have to see how expensive things get. So far, everything is very reasonable. :D I think you've got a good chance!
Woo!

OMG, my jaw is killing me. I think I've been clenching my teeth when I sleep! I need to go to the dentist and while I'm there, I'm sure they'll have some suggestions for me, if not want to make me a mouth guard. Ugh. I swear, sleeping is just not good for me (snoring, jaw problems...). It just never ends.