Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 10-29-2017, 11:01 PM

So, I am just parked at the shipper for about twenty minutes or so when another one of our trucks shows up. Apparently, he just finished loading and only needed to weigh out before hitting the road. Anyhow, the guy gets out of his tractor and looks up at me as he walks to another tractor to chat with another driver. As he does we exchange glances and wave hello to each other. Then I noticed one of his front teeth were missing and my thoughts flashed back to the movie Deliverance. With a pair of overalls on and straw of wheat hanging out of his mouth would cast him perfectly as one of the hillbillies in that movie for sure.

My point is that it's precisely stories like these that you won't find anywhere else but here on Menewsha. Or perhaps it's a catalyst for hastening your departure. Well, I certainly hope not.

At any rate, I thought Dystopia offered some sage advice that is worth putting in your pipe and smoking. I echo her sentiments regarding this matter completely.

One thing I do ask is that you not join the Dark side. Yes, the Dark side has cookies, but they are Pepperidge Farms cookies which are really, really dry and require eight glasses of milk to choke down.

Peace be upon you.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 10-29-2017, 11:26 PM

maybe we're misinterpeting, she could be going on haitus and just doesn't want stuff to sit in her invo?

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 10-29-2017, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
maybe we're misinterpeting, she could be going on haitus and just doesn't want stuff to sit in her invo?
Hmmmm. Don't think so. Telling NPCs to "stuff it" would upset me, too. I openly encourage any moderator or assistant administrator to smite these offenders.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-29-2017, 11:49 PM

no Nephie wouldn't give away her inventory.
she works too hard keeping it organized.
i'm hoping today looks different to her.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 10-30-2017, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wrong View Post
Hmmmm. Don't think so. Telling NPCs to "stuff it" would upset me, too. I openly encourage any moderator or assistant administrator to smite these offenders.
hey everyone has a bad day..'blinks'

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

no Nephie wouldn't give away her inventory.
she works too hard keeping it organized.
i'm hoping today looks different to her.
me to..

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 10-30-2017, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
hey everyone has a bad day..'blinks'
What's an NPC gotta do to get some respect around here? *straightens necktie*

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-30-2017, 12:21 AM

flex dem muscklies

Kiari
XD

Old 10-30-2017, 12:27 AM

Neph, if you leave it won't be the same!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 10-30-2017, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Yeah..You really dont' want that answer. and we respect'em..just because their run by the staff..but still.

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 10-30-2017, 12:51 AM

Quote:
I miss Rodney Dangerfield.

Nephi ~ I hope you aren't thinking about leaving. Just step away for a while and then come back when you feel better about things. We all love you & will be sad if you leave us.

marnie

Old 10-30-2017, 01:33 AM

see Nephie, so many people do not want you to leave us.
if you need a break that is cool, i can totally relate
just don't leave us for good cuz i has no where else to follow you <3

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 10-30-2017, 01:58 AM

*sneaks in*
Neph, no :(
Please tell me you're still not leaving :( :( :(

---------- Post added 10-30-2017 at 03:00 PM ----------

You're the only staff member who actually got some shit done around here when everything was falling apart & all us members were moaning about action!
You do realize if you leave, i just don't think this place will continue for much longer. We're already seeing all the issues we've got after the server move. I have NEVER seen this place so slow during an event. Please don't go!! :(
-clings-

Last edited by Roachi; 10-30-2017 at 02:00 AM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-30-2017, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
*sneaks in*

You're the only staff member who actually got some shit done around here when everything was falling apart & all us members were moaning about action!
You do realize if you leave, i just don't think this place will continue for much longer. We're already seeing all the issues we've got after the server move. I have NEVER seen this place so slow during an event. Please don't go!! :(
-clings-

I second every thing Roachi says.
not kissing up to you but being real
you are our glue, boo!
think about k.
paleeeeease

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 10-30-2017, 03:59 AM

Quote:
So, I am just parked at the shipper for about twenty minutes or so when another one of our trucks shows up. Apparently, he just finished loading and only needed to weigh out before hitting the road. Anyhow, the guy gets out of his tractor and looks up at me as he walks to another tractor to chat with another driver. As he does we exchange glances and wave hello to each other. Then I noticed one of his front teeth were missing and my thoughts flashed back to the movie Deliverance. With a pair of overalls on and straw of wheat hanging out of his mouth would cast him perfectly as one of the hillbillies in that movie for sure.

My point is that it's precisely stories like these that you won't find anywhere else but here on Menewsha. Or perhaps it's a catalyst for hastening your departure. Well, I certainly hope not.

At any rate, I thought Dystopia offered some sage advice that is worth putting in your pipe and smoking. I echo her sentiments regarding this matter completely.

One thing I do ask is that you not join the Dark side. Yes, the Dark side has cookies, but they are Pepperidge Farms cookies which are really, really dry and require eight glasses of milk to choke down.

Peace be upon you.
I happen to love pepperidge farm cookies with milk lol

but echoing what others said. Now I wonder what the context was that someone told an NPC to "stuff it" O_O

---------- Post added 10-30-2017 at 12:00 AM ----------

that was rhetorical by the way. Maybe better off not knowing

*Hime*

Old 10-30-2017, 12:29 PM

Quote:
*sneaks in*

-clings-
I can only agree to this *nods*
Don't gooo!

GummyBearKisses
RED TEAM ROCKS

Old 10-30-2017, 03:09 PM

Quote:
*sneaks in*

-clings-
You are the glue that holds us together and I hate to see you go.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-30-2017, 09:41 PM

Neph! I hope that you won't leave! I know we don't talk much (I don't get much free time to get on these days), but I know I'll miss you!! You just take some time, take a hiatus, and focus on you for awhile.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-30-2017, 09:47 PM

*sniffs our lovely mene glue*

Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 10-31-2017, 01:40 AM

Oh boy, is trading disabled!? What happened!?

---------- Post added 10-30-2017 at 09:41 PM ----------

-steals the glue from Hummeh and huffs it in a deep dark closet away from everybody else-

Facade isn't good at sharing. D:

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-31-2017, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
When they switched the server a couple weeks ago some glitches appeared such as not being able to trade. They are working on fixing it hopefully!

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 10-31-2017, 01:41 AM

Yuss trading is borked.

Honestly if neph leaves, i think i will prob pack up too.
No point, i only seeing this place going to the dogs.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-31-2017, 01:43 AM

You never know...if Neph leaves some fresh face may join staff and come in swinging. I'm definitely going to wait it out to see what happens. Not saying I won't miss Neph obviously lol. Just going to give a chance to whoever comes in

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-31-2017, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facade View Post

---------- Post added 10-30-2017 at 09:41 PM ----------

-steals the glue from Hummeh and huffs it in a deep dark closet away from everybody else-

Facade isn't good at sharing. D:

Huzzah Façade share the mene glue!

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 10-31-2017, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
You never know...if Neph leaves some fresh face may join staff and come in swinging. I'm definitely going to wait it out to see what happens. Not saying I won't miss Neph obviously lol. Just going to give a chance to whoever comes in

I hang onto a shred of hope maria :(

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-31-2017, 01:49 AM

Quote:
I hang onto a shred of hope maria :(
There always seems to be someone who steps in. Although I feel like they could use some more mods at the moment....and pixelists who are actually active. But there is always a lack of active pixel people lol they always manage to make do