Old 01-02-2018, 10:00 PM

Niffy Banner Here

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-02-2018, 10:00 PM

Do I need this? Maybe

Oh perfect. I'll put monthly Challenges here.

JanuaryX

Last edited by Car'a'Carn; 02-16-2018 at 06:20 PM..

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-02-2018, 10:04 PM

Jan 1st - 2017 in review:
Can't tell you how glad I am to see last year in the rearview... I think that about sums up my year last year.

Jan 2nd - Talkin' bout ma Resolutions!:
I haven't made resolutions in years to be honest XD I never keep them But I am determined to move forwards with some big stuff this year! So hopefully at least that will stick!

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-07-2018, 08:13 PM

Jan 3rd, Leftovers!:
I love leftovers. Too often though, I forget I have them in the icebox and forget to pull them out and eat them before they go bad >.< Also reminds me of The Incredibles when they have Leftover night XD

Jan 4th, Glacier melt:
When everyone is underwater, there will still be someone who says Climate change due to global warming isn't a thing. Whichever way the argument goes, there are a lot of coastal cities, the glaciers are melting, and people ought to stop arguing and just agree that something is happening and do whatever they can to fix it. Just sayin XD

Jan 5th, Dream Home:
Never really thought about this much. Whatever it looks like or wherever it is, it needs to have lofts, 2 stories, open spaces that look out onto the first story etc... things like that.

Jan 6th, Cozy Sweaters:
I wish I needed a sweater. It's been below freezing plenty here this year but for the most part, just rainy and blech :/ Depressing. Not really that Cozy Sweater kinda weather. Plus I ate too many cookies and can't fit into my favorite sweater XD

Jan 7th, A is for...:
Action! Awesome! Alright! lol XD A is the start of the alphebet. So I'll say, A is a beginning. And this is a new year, full of new and amazing possibilities so I'm going to go with that! Here's to some amazing action in 2018!

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-20-2018, 08:10 PM

Skipping a few XD

January 15th:
Fur is...
Depends on the fur. Goat fur tends to be pretty coarse during the summer but their undercoat is super fluffy and soft. My dogs fur is mid length and kinda soft and my new dogs hair is short and rough lol I wonder if all Australian cattle dogs are like that.

Fun note about today. My group in my SWTOR guild did a fun group adventure of hatching mysterious eggs found in nests on different planets. You head out to Tatooine and hatch them after scrounging moisture evaporators and then standing under a solar panel exhaustion zone XD It's a whole ton of fun especially since we ended up having to run all over to find the water when it didn't respawn. The extra funny part is that it was 3 days shy of being exactly a year to the day that I first did that mission. Of all the things, I keep a SWTOR journal XD and that was the the thing we had done last january one night when we were playing together XD Funny how things can match up so close like that

January 16th:
Furries
Are we talking the enthusiasts of humaniod animal characters? Or the little rodent creatures? As long as it's not the rodent kind I'm happy XD I had a huge rodent problem in my barn last year >.<

Not a whole lot interesting today. Trying to get Christmas things put away. Got stuck in a super long operation on SWTOR that we didn't end up getting to finish because our DPS sucked.

January 17th:
Photo shoot!
NO MORE PHOTO SHOOTS. I'm not a pro photographer but I'm not too bad at it either. as such... My sister often "hires" me to do her photoshoots for the covers of her books or other assorted things projects for her website. I once had to spend half a day in sub freezing temps while we took picture after picture after picture... And when I say "hire" I don't mean the kind that pays.

Wednesday wasn't terribly exciting. Ended up working into the evening to get most of the Christmas stuff put away. Boxes on the porch. just have a few things to get to now and then I can put it all back in the shed!

January 18th:
My yard
It's pretty big I live on 40 acres right now so It's a lot to take care of. There's no clear demarcations where the "Yard" ends and the rest of the property begins so I do my best to like the yard area look pretty and keep it trimmed and stuff.

Ended up going to do a big shopping/supply run to Redmond. After I came back, I ran my dog/trained her out in the pasture. Just as I got started, my nephew calls for tech support so I had to finish the dog training with hand gestures. She was an ace student XD

January 19th:
Last night when I sat down to do this, my PC was to my left. Now the ladder that leads up to my loft is to my left.

Lots of cleaning. I'm on a huge "get rid of shit" kick right now so lots of boxes for goodwill, ebay, ewaste, trash ect... Later in the evening I got to play Eternity Vault on SWTOR with a good group of guild members and we got to do 5 lockout runs. It was hilarious because the last one we did, I brought in a shadow tank that I had respect to DPS and set up a quick rotation for that I had no idea how to use really. right after phase 1, our tank dies and I got to fake tank the whole thing knowing nothing about my abilities XD I learned on the fly which were my defensives and which were my taunts

January 20th:
Discus a random fact
Quote:
Discus has been played in the modern Olympic Games since they started in 1896.
I have an EX that used to do track and field. I know she did shot put and stuff but I don't know if she ever did discus XD I've never tried it unless you count rocks and throwing them into the pond as a kid :P

Today isn't over!! I'm changing my bed though. Lots of washing and vacuuming and cleaning. I don't trust my new pup to sleep in my room without eating something she shouldn't so I've been taking both my doggos into my loft at night to sleep. It's very hairy up there now We'll see how the rest of the day goes. Supposed to have a crafting day and then I have plans for later in the evening

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-16-2018, 06:21 PM

Feb 16th, Lets Bake Somethign!

Lets not and say we did. I have a huge family get together this weekend and already I have a ton of cooking to do tonight XD I didn't get to do enough baking over the holidays though. It's too bad too cause I love baking.