kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 05-14-2010, 10:23 PM

Kilyo smiled slight. She shot up to the surface and broke through to real air. She smiled at him. "Don't like deep water?" She didn't mean it to sound like she was teasing him, she was actually curious.

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...
Send a message via Yahoo to Jaijin

Old 05-14-2010, 10:27 PM

"Its kind of hard to see silly" grabbing hold of her hand and pulling her up next to him on his little cloud. "I couldn't follow you and i didn't have my flash light, not like it would do much." He then laughed at his failed attempt at covering for the lack of light. Taking her hand he kissed it gently "Thank you for providing some fun for me." he then winked at her from the kiss.

kionaredhawk

Old 05-14-2010, 11:52 PM

Kilyo blushed once more and pulled her hand away. "Thank you for allowing me to have fun." She put her hands flat on the water and pulled herself up like she was on solid ground coming out of a hole. She stood there, looking at him. "Care for a walk?"

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 05-15-2010, 01:05 AM

"Sure that would be a great pleasure." will said as he swooped over to air dry his shorts while he grabbed his shirt and smiled knowing he made a new friend. "So where are we walking to?" as he grabbed his stuff and hers handing it to her.

kionaredhawk

Old 05-15-2010, 01:13 AM

She waved a hand, removing water from her swimsuit and slipped on her blue dress. "I was thinking across the water, if you could manage it. I thought, since you can play with air, you would be able to do that?" She smiled.

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 05-15-2010, 08:23 PM

"Of course i can do that, i mean i can walk on air so its not a problem." will reached out and took kilyo's hand as they walked. "Oh im sorry." he said as he dropped her hand hoping that she wouldn't be upset with him, he blushed at his foolishness of grabbing her hand without asking.

kionaredhawk

Old 05-16-2010, 06:38 PM

Kilyo put her hands together behind her back, blushing again. She shook her. "Don't apologize. Just try not to do it for now, okay?" She continued walking along the water, going farther away from shore. Wanting to change the subject, "There's an island farther up that most cant' get to unless they have water or air powers, since it's directly in the middle of the lake. It's gorgeous. One of the only places that grow a certain moon-flower. I read about it in one of the St. Aether history in the books and I had to find the." She smiles a little. "They are electric blue and glow such in the night when the moon shines on them."

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 05-16-2010, 07:19 PM

"Well we could always stay the night on the island to find them easier." Will suggested, "I certainly wouldn't mind going to grab us some supplies for the night." he smiled about to dash off and find them. However something inside of him told him that he should wait and see what she would say. "Does that sound like a good idea considering that it is late afternoon."

kionaredhawk

Old 05-16-2010, 07:22 PM

Kilyo thought for a moment. "I don't know. We still aren't supposed to be out after a certain time, though I've done it before to see them. How about tomarrow night? I...Tonight doesn't feel right. Does that make any sense to you?" Her blue eyes looked at him, a little frown on her face.

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 05-16-2010, 07:29 PM

"That would be great and it will get me enough time to get another tent and sleeping bag for you of course. Anyways i still need to know a little more about you before i just loan out my good camping gear." he smiled to show that he was not upset with her at all. "So what are you gonna do once you are out of here? My parents are strict only because of my fathers title of Lord and i am to inherit that title." he smiled "though i don't really know what a lord is supposed to do since i hardly ever see my father."

kionaredhawk

Old 05-16-2010, 07:36 PM

Kilyo looked away from him. "I don't know what I'm doing." She forced a smiled and looked back at him. "And I have my own gear that I can use, thank you though. You can use your good gear." She grinned and did a mock curtsy. "My Lord."

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 05-16-2010, 07:52 PM

"I am not a lord yet, and is it true what i read in my history class that water users with both blue hair and eyes are rare and often considered royalty amongst their element?" will smiled and bowed "My Lady." he smiled at her when he looked up then winked at her.

kionaredhawk

Old 05-16-2010, 08:00 PM

Kilyo laughed, the sound like water bubbling in a small stream. "I don't know where you read that, but I'm afraid its not true. There have been others like this in history that were not royalty. I can show you the books on them, if you like." She was glad that he was mistaken, though he was right about her being royalty. She didn't show it, nor did she want to be it. She smiled a little. "Come, lordling, I am sure dinner will be served in the cafeteria soon and I don't want to spoil the surprise of the moon blossom's." She turned and headed back towards shore.

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 05-16-2010, 08:26 PM

Being a little disappointed that she was not of royal blood because he would not be allowed to have a real friendship after school with non lord status people. "Race you back," instantly he picked up speed racing towards the shore moving the air around him and creating turbulence in his wake.

kionaredhawk

Old 05-16-2010, 08:40 PM

Kilyo laughed with joy as she caught up to him quickly, the water aiding her speed. She was barely really running. She stayed away from him, knowing that the air he left in his wake could disrupt her run. She buckled down and concentrated, going faster and faster as she went, the shore approaching quickly.

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 05-16-2010, 09:01 PM

"You do realize that once you hit the shore your gonna loose right?" smiling as he looked down at her from about fifty feet in the air. He then picked up speed knowing that the shore wasn't the finish the cafeteria was, starting to reach the shore he slowed down watching what kilyo would do from a decent distance.

kionaredhawk

Old 05-16-2010, 09:06 PM

Kilyo merely grinned and bent lower, seeming to 'ice skate' on the water. When she reached shore, her arms spread out and behind her, not creating more drag but helping her power. Water rose from the sand and she didn't slow down. She kept going, water being drawn from the dirt and grass as she passed. As soon as she passed over the water, it would drop back down and sink back to where it belonged, thus not killing the plants and earth. She kept going and going.

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 05-18-2010, 04:34 AM

Watching kilyo use her powers in this way was fascinating and he watched her for quite a while from behind but he knew he could not loose to a girl. He quickly focused on the shortest route to the cafeteria and took a shortcut over the gym rather than around it. Will was certain that no one could propel themselves faster than he could fly but none the less he made sure that he won as he wove in and out of the trees. He then tried to stop to quickly and flew through the glass doors of the building.

kionaredhawk

Old 05-18-2010, 03:07 PM

Kilyo laughed, having stopped right as he flew through the window. He had won but barely. She walked over, sliding water over the glass so that she wouldn't get cut. She smiled at Will kindly. "Are you okay? That was quite the tumble." She reached down a hand to help him.

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 05-19-2010, 08:09 AM

Grabbing her hand he smiled "Oh im fine thankfully i remembered to surround myself with hard air. I just hope that they don't get mad at me for using my powers outside of the gym." looking a little worried he then checked himself over for any glass shards finding that he had none. "Im gonna go tell a teacher what happened, wanna come along though you don't have to?"

kionaredhawk

Old 05-19-2010, 02:57 PM

Kilyo helped him up and let go of his hand. She smiled a little. "I'll come. After all, I was a witness. And we don't want you to get in trouble, right?" She adjusted the skirt of her dress back to where it should be since she had hiked it up a little bit so that she could go faster. "Shall we?"

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 05-19-2010, 10:26 PM

"Yeah i guess i'm just nervous since i broke the glass." Looking around to see if anyone else had seen what had happened, when he had noticed that no one had he walked ahead. Will had noticed that kilyo adjusted her dress and turned red. "I like your dress its very pretty." he then smiled as he walked towards the janitor's office to leave a note.

kionaredhawk

Old 05-20-2010, 01:33 AM

Kilyo giggled a little. "Thank you. I made it." She smiled a little. "I hope the janitor isn't too unhappy with you."

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 05-20-2010, 03:41 AM

Will smiled at her "well i like it very much your dress that is." blushing a little he turned around and pinned his note to the door of the janitors office, it reads Mr. Smith, I am sorry that the window got broken when my training exercise in the gym got out of hand. If there is anything i can do to help i will happily do so. Will "There now lets get something to eat." smiling and he started to whistle a little tune as he walked towards the cafeteria.

kionaredhawk

Old 05-20-2010, 03:46 AM

She grabbed his arm gently. "Wait, how will he know its you? I mean, I'm sure there are a few Will's in this school. Unless you've gotten to know him an such." realizing she still held his arm, she let go, looking at him with her blue eyes.