The Sharpest Spoon
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2007, 02:57 AM

No graphics yet... D:

It'll be awhile before I have absolutely everything set up, but I want to be ready! X3 Please no posting for the time being until I post otherwise.

Anyway, in this shop, there are three stages, egg, baby, and adult. Although it seems very simple, each child is almost entirely customized by you, the owner. You are able to choose from a variety of items in almost any color you want and are also given the choice as to which base you would like to use, as of now, there are four for each gender which will be posted once colored. On occassion, there will also be auctions for entirely unique characters. These are also discussed in another post. Enjoy!

Navigation:

1. Intro/ Announcements
2. Rules
3. Story
4. Stages
5. Available Items
6. Availability/ Ordering
7. Complete Custom Info and Form
8. Auctions
9. Species List
10. Owners List
11. FAQ
12. Roleplay Info/ Updates
13. Affiliates

The Sharpest Spoon
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2007, 03:02 AM

Rules:

** Absolutely NO Stealing the images used here or by owners!
** Be considerate
** Do not beg for a pet.
** No trading or selling your pet, or the result of a breeding!
** No chatspeak please!
** Roleplaying your pets are definitely encouraged!

The Sharpest Spoon
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2007, 03:27 AM

Story
(I'm a terrible writer... ^^; )

In the immaculate and untouched realm dubbed Eden, several species of mythical beings live in harmony. Closed off to the rest of the world, Eden harbors only the most kind and peaceful species to allow for a perfect society, in which no impurity or evil can exist. To the creatures contained within, there is nothing in existance outside of Eden. Very few have tried and successfully escaped Eden, and those who have, never returned. But things are beginning to change, the creatures outside of Eden have grown jealous and now have the aid of the escaped- they desire the same lush environment that the other species have been treated to for the as far back as can be remembered. Banding together, the outacsts join forces to slowly infiltrate the desired land.

Some seek peace, others seek its destruction... but it is up to you upon how these mythical beings will interact.

The Sharpest Spoon
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2007, 03:36 AM

Stages

The stages are simple, and the infant stage only lasts ten days with only your chosen hair and certain important features. (ex- hair, head accessories, and back accessories. ) Other than those, the inafnt stage is unisex and only wears a diaper.

Egg>> Infant>> Adult

Egg- Lasts five days

Infant- Lasts ten days

Adult- Forever

The Sharpest Spoon
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2007, 03:40 AM

Item Lists

This post is here to inform you of the available items that each flatsale may contain, these are also available when ordering a regular custom to see you options!

Regarding the items:
No two children can be exactly the same, and because I only have so many items, I will create new items periodically and I will phase old ones out to keep everyone's individual character completely unique.

Bases
This is the basic body for your character to be.

HairStyles
Links coming soon.

Ear/Horns Styles
Please order according to desired species.
Links coming soon.

Head Accessories
Hats, bows, ect.
Links coming soon.

Shirts
Links coming soon.

Bottoms
Links Coming soon.

Arm Accessories
Links coming soon.

Leg Accessories
Links coming soon.

Back Accessories
Links coming soon.

Shoes
Links coming soon.

The Sharpest Spoon
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2007, 03:42 AM

Availability and Ordering

Flatsales will be posted here! I will decide a cost later on, when I figure out what would be adequate and post the mascot and items available.

When the time does come, simply be the one of the first to post, and you will get to choose the egg you want by filling out the form. <3 All of the other information such as breed is already chosen.

Code:
I Want a Flatsale! 
Owner's Name:
Child's Name:
Desired Egg: {#}

The Sharpest Spoon
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2007, 03:53 AM

Customs

I will only be taking three at a time, sorry, but they are all made to order.

As stated in the post above, you will pick items that you want on your child from the list, please only one item from each category. If you decide you want more, you will be charged 20g for each additional item.

Every item is numbered, so you will only need to fill out the form using numbers and colors. If you want the trim on an item to be a different color, just say so, you're always able to add that in the form. ^^

Code:
I Want a Custom!

Name: {Menewshan Name}

Child's Info:
Base: {#}
Eye Color: {Any}
Hair and Color: {#/Color}
Ear Style: {#}
Head Accessory and Color: {#/Color}
Top and Color: {#/Color}
Bottoms and Color: {#/Color}
Back Accessory and Color: {#/Color}
Arm Accessory and Color: {#/Color}
Leg Accessory and Color: {#/Color}
Shoes and Color: {#/Color}
Misc. Accessory and Color: {#/Color}

Cert Info:
Owner:
Child's Name:
Breed: {View playable species list}
Alignment: {Light/Neutral/Chaotic Neutral/Dark}
Cert: {Any Color}

Super Customs

This is where you can order an entirely unique character, meaning there will be no base, everything is drawn together and you choose every single aspect of this character! <3

Code:
I Want a Super Custom!

Owner Name:

Child's Info:
Sex:{male/female}
Breed: {Check playable species list}
Picture Reference? {Link if possible}
Or Description? {Describe or Link}
Personality: {Optoinal, but good for posing}
Alignment: {Light/Neutral/Chaotic Neutral/Dark}

Coloring Info:
Skin: {tan/pale}
Hair:
Eyes:
Top:
Bottoms:
Shoes:
Accessories: 
Other:
Any already existing items?
Please list:

The Sharpest Spoon
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2007, 03:55 AM

Auctions

More information will be given later.

The Sharpest Spoon
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2007, 03:57 AM

Playable Species
(Your child does not have to be of the alignment given to its species, this is just the general alignment. )

Species will be given full descriptions later on.

Good Alignment:

Angels-
The heavenly creatures that have found themselves in Eden, they generally have white, feathered wings and a shining gold halo above thier head and are endowed with seemingly unlimited healing abilities.

Elves-
Perhaps the creature that is closest in appearance to humans with the exception of their extremely fine features and pointed ears, they are also the closest to nature, their skills lie in archery and in their intellectual abilities.

Mermaids-
Given the head and upperbody of a human and the lower body of a fish, these creatures are best suited to the water and have the unique ability to hypnotise with their singing.

Fairies-
The size of these creatures vary, they can be anywhere between the size of an average person and a mouse, they have certain magical abilities and have a wide variety of wings that enable them to fly.

Neutral Alignment:

Humans-
Without having any magical ability to speak of, the average human must utilize their intelligence and strength to the fullest in order to stay ahead of other mythical beings, some of pure heart are found in Eden and on the rare occassion, are gifted with a small magical talent.

Witches/Warlocks-
These are humans that have managed to attain some magical powers, giving them various abilities such as healing, strengthening, manifesting monsters, and using the elements to aid and attack.

Nekos/Anthros-
Although very human-like in appearance, they are given the exception of having certain animal attributes such as ears and a tail, they are generally highly intelligent and very agile, and tend to take on personlaity characteristics of their animal root.

Evil Alignment:

Demons-
Perhaps the most fearsome race of all, the unholy equivalent of the angel, in appearance, they may have horns, bat-like wings, and often times, have a long tail. Malevolent and mischevious, these creatures are quick thinkers that live to annoy and trouble, they have amazing physical strength in most cases.

Dark Elves-
Famously dwelling in caves and in mountainous regions, the dark elf has a sharp eye and mischevious air, their skills can be found in their warring tactics and hand to hand combat.

Nagas-
An early, ancient race made up of half human half snake people, they are incredibly clever and mischevious in nature, they are quick, though their loyalties lie with no one, they are a race that seems to be universally mistrusted. Their skills can be found through their advanced potions and poisons.

Vampires-
Although very close in appearance to humans, these creatures have pointed ears and bear fangs which allow them to feed off of other creatures' blood. The blood is what gives them their powers, such as control over others that they have fed off of and their incredible stealth.

The Sharpest Spoon
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2007, 03:57 AM

reserved

The Sharpest Spoon
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2007, 04:01 AM

Oops, I just realised that I didn't start this thread in the B/C subforum!