Kiako
We are heroes; heroes of the nig...

Old 10-11-2010, 01:21 PM

Keith:
The demon woke up laying down in a tree branch. He yawned, sitting up, then doing a double take. Where the hell...? he though to himself as he looked around. Last thing her remembered we was laying down in bed with several of his female companions laying close against him. Now he woke up in a forest. What sort of prank was this? He jumped down from the tree and observed his surroundings. He could here the rushing sound of water. Calmly her walked towards the the sound, and when he finally reached it, we has standing at the top of a waterfall. Looking around, her noticed a clearing down at the base and there was a fire. Not only that, but there were living beings down there as well. He might as well go and ask them where he was. Perhaps they had seen where his companions had run off to.

He walked through the forest until he reached the clearing. He walked out into it, rubbing his head. He spoke with a thick cockney accent, "'Ello. You 're prolly wonderin' what I am doin' 'ere. I am just tryin' to find those thievin' wenches who stole my money and left me in this here forest."

Tzipporah:
She had been out sitting against that tree for what seemed like an eternity. Her body had begun o relax against itself. Taking a deep breath, she stood up. She must have done so too quickly; she became very lightheaded. Resting her hand on the tree for balance. She panted as she took a step. Her vision went black. She hit the floor of the forest, her head hitting a rock on impact. Blood dripped from the wound as she lost consciousness.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to ainebella

Old 10-11-2010, 02:00 PM

October blinked her eyes awake and fluttered off Andres shoes. "Opps, sorry. Andre, hmm that's a snazzy name. October said sitting beside the Andra on the grass. "Its better than big guy, ans Tzipporah at my cherry, went funny got up and just stormed off. I dont know what happen her, Kira went off after her." October heard something coming, she flew up see a strange man coming into the clearing. He spoke with a odd accent to her. She tilted her head to one side as she look at the stranger. "Well that's all fun and dandy but who are you? What are you?" October asked flying over to the strange man and looked at him closer.

Kuyichi
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-11-2010, 02:12 PM

(where should I start? :cry:)

Danae yawned and streched herself, while jumping down from the tree she slept on. "And another lame day", she mumbled and looked around. "Trees, trees, trees nothing else then this stupid forrest!", she shouted and hit the tree,where a fist-sized
hole appeared. "I cant wait to take revenge on this guy. If I find him here, he´s dead." She licked her lips with a small grin and walked down a narrow path.

Kiako

Old 10-11-2010, 02:23 PM

Keith:
He looked at the pixie in front of him. She was very small, but cute. Little thing was feisty. Too bad she is not a little bigger... he thought to himself. He then smiled at her. His razor sharp white fangs gleaming from under his lips. "Sorry about that love. The name is Keith Alexander Lee. A pleasure to meet you." His eyes were cold as he looked at the girl. The aura around him was much darker then anyone else who was here. He was a true demon, and he knew the extent of his powers.

"Now then, since I have introduced myself. Might you be so kind as to answer my question? Have you seen my companion or not?"

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-11-2010, 02:35 PM

October looked over the demon. Hmm hes kinda cute, such a shame hes not a pixie. She thought to herself as she looked him over. October felt something odd about him and flew back a bit from him. "Sorry Keith, I haven't seen any thieving wenches today." October said calmly to him. She was quite afraid he might eat her. Oh please dont eat me, She thought to her self. I like my life.

Kuyichi
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-11-2010, 03:00 PM

Danae sneezed and growled loudly. She felt a little hungry and thirsty.
"If my wing wasnt hurt, Id fly out of this damn forrest." she groaned.
Suddenly she slowed down her steps and stood still. She closed her eyes and listened carefully.
As she opened her eyes again, she snickered quietly. "Seems like I am not alone", Danae whispered and climbed up a tree with her claw-like nails. Her movements were elegant as a predator, while she jumped from tree to tree to the noises.
She looked down, her eyes darken to a deep red, and sh saw a women lay beneath the branch she was standing on.
Blood dripped down her head and soaked into the ground. Danae jumped down and sat next to the women. "Oh so that was the noise", she said and turned the girl. "Looks like she hit the stone really bad. I shall help maybe. But is it worth it?"
She carefully put her fingers on the wound and mumbled a spell. The wound closed by its own. "Work done. Now wake up"

iiToxicRainbow
Im not always what i seem
Send a message via MSN to iiToxicRainbow

Old 10-11-2010, 03:06 PM

Viola walked along the forest floor,she thought it was easier to hide on the ground.But then again no-where was safe in her opinion.She'd rather be back in her tree then walking along looking for some acorns or whatever.
((Crap entry post i know >.>))

Kiako

Old 10-11-2010, 03:33 PM

Keith:
Keith grinned as the girl backed away from him. "Ahh? You haven't. What a shame. I guess they must 'ave ran past 'ere... And yet, I 'aven' caught a wiff o' them since I been 'ere..." He looked around for a moment. None of these people did he recognize, and all were women save for one. He must have fallen into paradise.

Tzipporah:
Her eyes opened part way. She was still dizzy, and her head was pounding, but no longer could she feel the blood dripping down her forehead. Carefully, she worked her way to her knees, sitting up and wiping the last of the blood from her forehead. Then she noticed; a younger girl then her sat down in front of her. She glanced over the girl, not quite sure what to make of her, but at the same time, she was grateful the girl was there. "Thank you..." Her voice was almost silent.

Kuyichi
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-11-2010, 03:42 PM

Danae looked into the girls eyes and smiled slightly. "No problem. You seemed so helpless."
She stood up and held her hand to the woman.
(well...head empty :XD)

iiToxicRainbow

Old 10-11-2010, 03:59 PM

"I dont want to be stepped on,maybe the sky's better,even though there is Crows,eagles and some other birds.."
She spoke aloud,as she flying up Not too far up though she thought to herself I dont want the birds to spot me easily

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-11-2010, 04:06 PM

October smile at Keith. "Well Keith, Im sorry that we couldn't help you." October said as she crossed her arms. "And I hate to tell you this but even we dont know where we are." October flew around the camp site and try to get above the canapy but couldnt reach the top, she gave up and went to sit ontop of of the hut Tzipporah made. Hmm she been gone a while I hope she gets back soon, I'm worried about her. October thought to her self.

Kuyichi
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-11-2010, 04:21 PM

"It seems were not alone here." Danae said to the woman. "I can hear other voices. Werent you alone?"

Kiako

Old 10-11-2010, 04:33 PM

Tzipporah:
Tzipporah took the girls hand and stood up. She was still dizzy, but not nearly as bad. She rubbed her eyes, then remembered. No, she was not alone any longer. There were others. She looked to the girl and said calmly, "no, we are far from alone. Come with me." She began to walk back to the camp, using the trees for balance. Her tail would catch her when she stumbled. Slowly, she emerged back into the camp.

Keith:
He looked at the pixie. They don't even know where they are? Curious... he thought to himself. We went over and sat down by the lake, running his fingers through his hair. He turned and looked as the scent of two demons drew closer to him. He growled under his breath, waiting to attack if they tried anything. He knew the unpredictability of demons, especially when they were hungry.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-11-2010, 04:36 PM

"TZIPPORAH!!!!" October shouted in happyness as she flew over to Tzipporah. "I'm sorry if i caused you harm Tzipporah." She looked at Tzipporah and notice she was looking so well. "Tzipporah are you okay?"

Kuyichi
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-11-2010, 04:44 PM

She followed the woman cautious. As a loud voice shouted something, she hissed quietly and her eys darkened again.
"What..?!" she groaned and looked at a small creature flying right towards them.
"No danger in sight. This little thing coudnt do a thing to me." she thought and smiled. "I just hope they didnt notice my reaction. She trembled as she felt the aura of another demon. The woman was a demon too, but wouldnt be dangerous to her. But there is someone else...

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-11-2010, 04:49 PM

October notice something in the conner of her eye. She trurned and saw a strange look girl. "And what is it with stangers today? You the second person today? Who are you and why are you with Tzipporah?" October said as she stood her ground like her father tought her to do so, when meating new poeple.

Kuyichi
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-11-2010, 04:52 PM

She smiled innocent and calmly at the pixie. "If I wasnt there, your friend would still lay somewhere unconcious.
And who is the stranger here, little one? That was no nice welcome."

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-11-2010, 04:55 PM

October looked at the woman, Well she seams nice and if Tzipporah trust her I will as well "Im sorry, you are new and my hardness comes out. Im October Nightshade, and you are?" October said to the woman as nice as she could before she could turn back to Tzipporah. "And I'm not little, im travil size!"

Kiako

Old 10-11-2010, 04:56 PM

Tzipporah:
Her head was pounding. All the noise an excitement wasn't help her either. "I just need some rest..." She said as she walked towards the hut. She went inside and found a nice spot, then collapsed down into her. The world was spinning around her, and she felt nauseous because of it. She closed her eyes, bringing her wing around her, then began to focus on her breathing. It was all she could do until this passed.

Keith:
He watched the interactions between the pixie and the two new women. The one seemed to be battling a hungry that raged deep inside of her, and the other seemed more on edge then anything else. Keith stood, intrigued by this young demon who appeared no more then 15. he walked over calmly and looked down at the girl. "Forgive the young pixie. She is only worried for who appears to be her friend." He grinned, his fangs once again gleaming from under his lips. The cold purple of his eyes examined the girl. She appeared young, but she would tell she was much older then her appearance. In this camp, she would be the only one who posed any threat to him.

iiToxicRainbow

Old 10-11-2010, 05:04 PM

Viola spotted a small gathering of people nearby,she dived down to get a closer look.
Geez what a random bunch of people to be here in the forest She walked closer,curious to see what was going on,
Man some these people look scary,especially that demon girl... Viola muttered And Tall..

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-11-2010, 05:06 PM

October growled as she saw Keith stepped between her and the new woman. Leave it to a demon, they will always be the first one to step in the way! She taught to her self and flew off and sat on Andres feet. she pulled out her satchel and began looking at her sparkly. She looked at the hut and saw Tzipporah laying down. October bit her lip and got up with her favorite sparkly and placed it near Tzipporah as a present. October stood on the ground and folded her wings in and walked out of the hut. she wondered back to Andre and sat back onto his foot cross legged and began to look at the two demons and watched them.

Kuyichi
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-11-2010, 05:07 PM

Danae looked at the man and the blood thirst inside her. "Of course I will forgive her. Why shouldnt I? I just never met a pixie before, so I might have overreacted a little. I have to apologize. So this is the demon I felt. I should be careful. BUt it would be fun, fighing against him. She replied his grin and smiled gently back.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-11-2010, 05:11 PM

October heard something from behind her, she turned and saw another almost like her. Octobers eyes widen. She got up and jump down and wondered towards the other pixie. "Hello." October said as she waved to the girl. "And you are?"

iiToxicRainbow

Old 10-11-2010, 05:17 PM

"Oh Dear...Um..M-My Name is V-Viola.." She stuttered "Y-You?" Her eyes looked the girl up and down,she was another pixie like her.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-11-2010, 05:19 PM

"Well hello Viola, I'm October. Its nice to meet you." October siad with a smile. "Please you must be tired come join us?"