Viki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-23-2012, 09:00 AM

That's sad that she's prolly not coming back. I wish I could make her some art, I need a scanner!! A mouse can only get me so far, I don't understand how people can make amazing beautiful things with them! I have tried for years and they all end up.......... Off...

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 11-21-2012, 07:47 AM

Oh Crap, I totes haven't logged on in forever and a day. I've had a whirlwind life since I last logged on.

Falconwing
Unintentional Thread Killer
Send a message via AIM to Falconwing

Old 11-21-2012, 05:37 PM

I never got the chance to meet you or really ever talk to you but I'm sad that you are leaving. Who knows, had we had the chance we could have become really good friends. I'm not all that great at drawing, I can't really draw at all. The only thing I can do is write and if you would want me to write you something I would be happy to do that.

This is my Quest thread: Falcon's Quest Thread

If you need anything, just feel free to ping me. Sorry again that you are leaving. =(

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 11-22-2012, 10:49 AM

Not sure about writings for avy's at all. I mainly seeking some commemorative art of avy here and some of my Gaia avy since I am there a lot of the time.

Siipu
From Winter to Spring

Old 11-22-2012, 10:51 AM

Oh, i haven't used my gaia in a long time.
I mean, i've logged in there now for few days, just to reply
to my friend's pms. But not planning on becoming
active again. I don't like it all that much. xD
I'm not sure if i should sell my stuff or not.
Which I have a lot, since i joined Gaia back in 2006. xD

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 11-27-2012, 01:03 AM

I'm sorry to hear you're going, Akasha. I can understand as life tends to get the better of me.

The only item you've got there that I don't have myself and is on my quest list here - http://www.menewsha.com/forum/gaming...o-out-you.html

Although I'm sure someone may have some art they can offer and/or it may have already been given out. I understand either way.

Risque
bing chilling

Old 12-04-2012, 09:09 AM

I was worried you were going to leave but then I realized that this thread is from January, so you are still out and about (albeit rarely).

here is some art I made of you and me and our good times on Nox. ;_;

edit: holy shit I tried to upload an image onto Tinypic and the captcha was a fucking advertisement WTF

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 12-05-2012, 05:33 AM

I meant to say the only item was the pudao if I remember right. I thread my post just now and realized it didn't make much sense....

kasakir
Now you see me...

Old 12-05-2012, 10:19 AM

havend been here for a long time, hows it going? Looks like the thread is living slowly again ^^