Amelia
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-13-2012, 02:23 PM

~Amelia's Giveaway!~

I'm finding that I have less and less time to spend on Mene recently, plus I think I may be losing a bit of interest.
SO, I decided to have a little giveaway. There's really no point of a bunch of items sitting around in my inventory where there are fellow Menewshans working their butts off to try and get some items.

You don't have to do anything in the giveaway except come and chat! I'm going to be giving away items randomly, and you may or may not get something that you wanted.

Feel free to ping me to a quest thread that you might have, but I can't guarantee anything.

Anyway, have fun and just chat!

Announcement~
Closed, due to life. So sorry!

Last edited by Amelia; 12-22-2012 at 06:58 PM..

Amelia
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-13-2012, 02:28 PM

Rules:

1. Obviously, follow all of Mene's rules.
2. Be nice to everyone.
3. If you do decide to post a link to your quest thread, don't just post it and run. Stick around and chat....or trust me, I wont give you anything.
4. Don't complain if you don't get anything or didn't get something you wanted.
5. Say thank you. D<
6. Have fun and enjoy!
7. Please ping me if I need to accept a trade.
8. You do have the ability to win something more than once.

Last edited by Amelia; 08-14-2012 at 07:17 PM..

Amelia
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-13-2012, 02:29 PM

~Winners~

Pa-pancake ~ Tengu & EGL Ruffled Cardigan; For being the first poster!
ktbee ~ Whalecow on my Head
llonka ~Night Gold Olympic Halter Top, Nutcracker Blue Boots, Blue Jay Wrap Skirt, Olympic Gold Sash, Gold Domino Mask, Gold Medallion Earrings
Antagonist~ Midnight Carnival
kemii ~ At The Bottom of the Garden
Dragoncookie ~ Raven Wings
Mimmu ~ Ink Blott
dessertdesiert ~ 4k
LizzyCollinsDeArc ~ Ayumui's Black Top, Ayumui's Purple Top, Ayumui's White Top, Ayumui's Pink Socks, Ayumui's White Socks, Ayumui's Purple Socks, Ayumui's Purple Shoes, Ayumui's Pink Shoes, Ayumui's Black Shoes, Ayumui's White Bow, Ayumui's Purple Bow, Ayumui's Pink Bow
Silver Storm ~ White Harem Headdress, Life's a Beach
Hummy ~ 16k
Spunky3 ~ Tengu
R a n d e h ~ Valiant Knight Armor
Antagonist ~ 1k, Afrodonkey Jr, Tengu
Seridano ~ 1k, Imperial Regality, Yumeh Plush, Classic Movie Night
Mimmu ~ 1k, Hawtsome, Midnight Carnival, Siriusly

Last edited by Amelia; 10-09-2012 at 03:28 PM..

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 08-13-2012, 02:32 PM

New threadie :)

hullo!

Amelia
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-13-2012, 02:39 PM

Hello, how are you? :3

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-13-2012, 02:40 PM

I'm doing okay... Its 10.30pm here and I'm falling asleep but I don't want to sleep so early...

How are you?

---------- Post added 08-13-2012 at 10:41 PM ----------

A trade? O.O

---------- Post added 08-13-2012 at 10:41 PM ----------

Thank you... I'm happy :)

Amelia
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-13-2012, 02:41 PM

I'm doing good. Just sitting around until I've got to go to work. :3

By the way, check your trades.

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-13-2012, 02:43 PM

Ah what time is it over there? :)

I was frustrated at work today because ts a new job and I am lost ^^"

Thanks I did check. My page refreshed when I stalk the 'spy'.

---------- Post added 08-13-2012 at 10:46 PM ----------

I actually posted here because I'm looking for places to post after just returning to the forums on Friday :)

Amelia
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-13-2012, 02:49 PM

It's almost 11am here. xD

Ah, new jobs can make you nervous. I've been working at this one for over two years though...

How long were you away for?

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-13-2012, 02:53 PM

Ahhh exactly 12 hours difference :)

Yeah, I left for a new employer after working in the same company for 3 years... Getting used to the new environment and culture is hard.

I think I was away for about a year or so? Probably because I was worked out to the limit at my last job which was why I left.

Amelia
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-13-2012, 02:55 PM

Yeah, I don't really like having to learn new jobs. That's probably why every time I get a second job it only lasts about two months before I leave. xD

A year? That's a long time. Any of your friends from back then still around?

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-13-2012, 02:57 PM

This is actually only my second job since I graduated. So this is my first new job as an experienced hire. Kind of why I am feeling the pressure as if my boss expects miracles from me.

Yeah, it has been a long time but yes, I do remember people here and there! And I'm actually glad some people do remember who I am as well :)

Amelia
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-13-2012, 03:00 PM

Ah, that sucks.

Thankfully I am the miracle worker at my job.

That's good! Being remembered is always a good feeling. xD It's just too bad Mene if having so many technical difficulties right now...

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-13-2012, 03:03 PM

Wow... Good to be the miracle worker. I wish I could conjure up miracles and work the new system.

Yeah, A lot of them have disappeared though. But I do see familiar faces :) I'm also amazed at all of the new shiny stuff I see in the shops.

The technical issue now I see is mostly the paypal thing which is an issue since its the only way I can buy the CIs...

Amelia
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-13-2012, 03:08 PM

Yes it is. I don't have to be the one running around like a chicken without a head. xD
Which is probably why I continue to work there despite the hours the dump on me with their crappy pay. I like being comfortable and knowing what I'm doing.

Yes, we've had a lot of new items recently. And they're all so lovely. <3

There's that issue, and I'm pretty sure the one with the marketplace is still going on...

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-13-2012, 03:11 PM

Yeah being happy with your job is really important. I used to believe that I would not mind suffering at my job now just to get money for my future plans. But then again, I hated my old job's environment and how there was politics everywhere.

Yeah, I especially find the lolita stuff cool. And I love having the girlie girl image for my avatar so the lolita things really go with the image :)

There was a marketplace issue? So I should not buy anything there yet? I think I did though but it seemed fine and I got my item.

Amelia
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-13-2012, 03:20 PM

I'm the kind of person who would much rather get paid less and be happy in a good environment then stuck in a job I hate for better money. There's no point in getting paid well if you don't even want to get up in the morning.

Yeah, I think it's still going on? I'll have to go check....
I don't think it was happening every time, but it was charging like, double or triple what the item was actually listed at.

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-13-2012, 03:22 PM

Ahhh... I hope my new job isn't as bad as my old one. I mean so far its not showing much promise but I can't just give up since its only going to be my third week. At least the people are nicer when compared to my old office.

Wow! That is a big big problem then! But then again I'm also pretty blur now about what things cost in the market. I have no idea what the EIs and CIs are and I'm seeing so many cool new avatars!

Amelia
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-13-2012, 03:25 PM

I hate how people can be real bit- for no reason. x.x

Yeah, I think it's been going on for a few weeks? But I haven't heard anything about it recently....but they never made an announcement that it was fixed so I'm assuming it's not yet.

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-13-2012, 03:29 PM

Oh... avatar is changing O.O

People in my old place can really backstab... It was a scary scary place where people were only looking out for themselves.

I actually bought an item or two from the marketplace but they did not look like they were overpriced so I'm okay with the purchases. But if there is a problem, I hope they solve it soon :)

Amelia
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-13-2012, 03:33 PM

I could never work in a place like that. I can't believe you stuck around with that as long as you did...

Well, it wasn't overpricing the item. If someone listed something for 2000g, then if you bought it there was a chance that instead of taking 2k out of your account, it was taking 4k or 6k.

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-13-2012, 03:36 PM

Yeah, I tried to stay out of the politics but then I could not for long and it caught up with me. I made some good friends there so I would have loved for them to remain as friends and hopefully not see what would happen if I stuck around. We may not be friends if I stayed >.<

Oh! Now that I did not notice! O.o Erm, maybe they did charge me... Shoot but oh well, at least it went to the seller and not disappear into the Mene world.

Amelia
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-13-2012, 03:41 PM

Well, at least you got some friends out of the experience!

Yeah, you just have to keep an eye on it if you're gonna buy from the MP.

ktbee
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-13-2012, 03:44 PM

Hi Amelia and Pancake! :) How're you two doing?

(I'm not expecting anything, but it's always nice to see people doing giveaways. ^^)

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-13-2012, 03:44 PM

Yeah some of the people I met there are really good friends. Miss them but not the environment.

I think I shall just stay clear of the marketplace for now and buy things from the exchange or from the normal stores :)

---------- Post added 08-13-2012 at 11:45 PM ----------

Hello there ktbee! Join in our random conversation!

---------- Post added 08-13-2012 at 11:45 PM ----------

Oh and what is that green thing on your head? LOL! It is freaking adorable!