Zombie Pixie
(。・ω・&...

Penpal

Old 05-07-2013, 06:07 PM

Do you think you can survive?..
A game to be the last one standing

Last edited by Zombie Pixie; 05-10-2013 at 02:30 AM..

Snails
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2013, 06:09 PM

How The Game Works

The game will consist of 5 stages, each stage will be different from the last.
You will also be working towards getting as may points as possible during each stage of the game, you will be tested along the way on your creativity, teamwork and, your will to survive. The person with the highest score each round will be given an advantage, the advantage will be different each stage and will be announced at start of each stage. Rules for each stage will be posted as well, failure to follow stage rules will result in the loss of points. Also please read game rules posted below.

Rules
1) Please be respect full and follow Mene ToS
2) My scores for each stage are final! And will not change.
3) No mules can enter, mains only.
4) No outside help, your friends can not help you during the game.
3) All stuff submitted must be your own work.
4) No fighting
5) Failure to follow the rules can result in being removed from the game.

Last edited by Snails; 05-08-2013 at 09:24 PM..

Zombie Pixie
(。・ω・&...

Penpal

Old 05-07-2013, 06:09 PM

What You Can Win

1st place gets a Diana's Grace - Vox
2nd place gets a Tengu - Polly
3rd place gets a Ixion's Children - Seri
4th place gets Basement dweller - Azn
5th place gets 1,000gold - DD

Contestants

1.) Seridano
2.) Dessertdesiert
3.) x---Aznco0ki3
4.) Pollik17
5.) Vox

Last edited by Zombie Pixie; 06-23-2013 at 06:07 PM..

Snails
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2013, 06:22 PM

How To Enter The Game

Please fill out the forum below and post it in the thread to be added as a contestant.

HTML Code:
[SIZE=18][B]LET ME PLAY!!![/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][B]Username:[/B]
[B]Time Zone:[/B]
[B]Do you have what it takes to survive?:[/B]
(this isn't a yes or no question)[/SIZE]

The answer on the forum must be answered, when answering please explain your reasoning behind why you think you have what it takes to survive.

Last edited by Snails; 05-14-2013 at 03:51 AM..

Zombie Pixie
(。・ω・&...

Penpal

Old 05-07-2013, 06:22 PM

Stage: 2

Stage 2 rules

You have 72 hours to finish stage 2...thats 3 days
All work must be original
If you miss more then 4 of the required items for this stage your entree will be disqualified for the stage
No late entry's will be accepted this stage

---

Something has happened. Your running out of supply's, the people around you are getting nervous and the sick are only getting worse. What are you going to do? You need supply's..Fresh water, Food and, medicine. Are you prepared to go out there? Your scared I know..it's dangerous and you might even die out there. Wait what? You don't know what your surroundings are like..that's what your telling me? Well that's not a problem! We will send out on with the recon group. Go get your pack don't forget to grab a notebook and a pen your going to need it!

For this stage you will be drawing a map of your surroundings. The map doesn't have to be perfect, and it can include as many details as you wish.

Requirements: (You are alowed to miss up to 4 requirements miss more then 4 and your entree is disqualified)
A place to find medicine
A Place to find food
Fresh water
Known enemy locations
Mark if a place is safe or not
Your hideout (basically this is your bat cave o3o)
You need atleast 3 roads
A name for your town
Color your map

Send all entree's to Zombie Pixie

Last edited by Zombie Pixie; 06-12-2013 at 04:18 AM..

Snails
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2013, 06:23 PM

Game Results

Stage 1 Results

Vox Seri and Azn will have a 2 point advantage in the next stage

Seri's score: 32
Vox's score: 32
Azn's sscore: 32
DD's score: 29
Pollik's score: 29 plus 3 bonus points for a total of 32 points (the addition of the bonus points will not quality you for 1st place)

Last edited by Snails; 06-11-2013 at 02:26 AM..

Zombie Pixie
(。・ω・&...

Penpal

Old 05-07-2013, 06:23 PM

Stage Scores

SPOILERX

Stage 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seridano

Name: Neryn Seville aka "Nern"
Height: 5'7"
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Type of Apocalypse: The lore speaks of a nuclear holocaust that decimated populations and destroyed life as it was then known. The few survivors built the Domes, places where life could be sustained without fear of reprisal from the heavily mutated landscape and its creatures. For near on three hundred years now, the Domes have been the primary method of survival for humanity.
Biography:
What do you mean lady folk don't talk like this? Does this look like the kinda place for your lady folk? The infernal heat plagues us. The air is no longer meant for breathing, not out there. In the Domes, we're free to remove our masks, to breathe without aid or adornment, as we were meant to, but out there...things are different. Out there, you take your life into your own hands. You can't be soft. The plants, the air, the creatures, few of them care for out kind, and few enough of us volunteer to venture beyond the dome for fear of an early death. I always do. Danger is nothing compared to living your whole life long in a bubble, to never knowing what's out there. I'm not the only one that feels this way, of course. Takes all kinds to make a society, after all, but there aren't many of us. Of course, that hasn't stopped the higher ups from makin' a force out of us. We are the members of the FCE or Food Collection and Exploration team. If it can't be grown within the confines of the dome, we find it and bring it back. If there are rumors to be debunked, we go out and debunk them. In other words, it's not an easy life, but it's fulfilling and, hell, if I'm being honest with you, it's the only life for me. People rely on us, and we make a life for ourselves that's all our own. Those in the dome...well, most of em anyway, they'll die in their sleep, taken up by Death in the night - no warning, no struggle, nothing. But me, I'll go on my own terms, I'll fight for the life that I have, and when Death comes, I'll kick 'em in the face and keep on moving. If he wants me, he's going to have to do better than he's done recently anyhow. Takes more than a few pissed off Nessers and a hungry plant the size of my left breast to get rid of me, even if the venom nearly did me in last time. No worries though. Next time, they'll be tasting the greeting end of my pistol before they get close enough to do any real harm.

Score:
Biography: 17
Creativity: 10

Comments:
Error was fixed sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertdesiert

Name: Alexis Jane Miller
Height: 5' 1"
Hair color: brunette turning grey
Eye color: Grey
Apocalypse: Viral infection

About me: I just had gotten out of college and was in my first real job when a viral infection spread across the country, many who caught the infection soon perished afterwards, I and others have somehow survived it. However one of the side effects is out hair starts greying at a young age. We don't know how long we have to survive, but we are doing the best we can. I wear rags now since they are easier to move in and there is not as much of a concern about fashion as there is about survival. I carry around my grandfather's pudao to protect me from the animals, did I forget to mention them? Animals have also changed they are smarter and more dangerous then they were ever before and we all need some form of protection. I am not very skilled in combat since I spend most of my days in the lab, but I can protect myself from any beast.

Score:
Biography 16
Creativity 8

Comments:
What type of viral infection? How did this effect the animals to make them smarter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by X---AznCo0ki3

You must be wondering what my name is, well for starters you can call me Ava. Miss Ava that is, I demand respect and the respect will be equally returned to you, no more no less. I am 18 years young, my eyes...they used to be a chocolate colour before they turned red. I stand at about five feet one inches, hey! No laughing, I maybe small but I can sure pack a punch. My hair colour is a lush golden, on really sunny days my hair has been known to daze others.

So you might be wondering just what the hell am I still doing on Earth after the cat apocalypse?! Well it's just what you think I'm doin' searching for kitty litter. I was left behind and separated from my family. A pair of real old cats were nice enough to take me in and turn me into one of them (I had always wanted to be a cat! Meow~)

Now that I'm a cat I just prowl around at night and laze around during the day. We go out on hunting missions in the morning, see if there are any of those damn humans still around. I also work in the science base of the C.A.T.H.S (Cats ate the humans! Slurp~) trying to come up with the formula for transforming cats into humans!

I mean sure, I hitch a stop sometimes...but so far none of the side affects have been severe. Most of the cat humans tend to have furry arms and legs and they occasionally throw up hair balls.

That's all I can give away for now! Cat you later Mrrrooowww~

Score:
Biography 17
Creativity 10

Comments:
This was very creative I mean who would of thought of a catpocalypse? This was by far the most creative thing and my favorite as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollik17
Diary:

Day 72...
It has been exactly 72 days since the day of the Zombie Apocalypse. It all started since the outbreak of an unknown and uncurable disease happened. Most people call this disease the “Klyggerian Amatoxysis Disease”. People get this disease by inhaling a poisonous green and purple gas, which was rumored to come from dead mutant animals that drunk the radioactive liquid that came from a nearby power plant. The people who get this disease get extreme symptoms like having large, purple boils all over their bodies, heavy swelling of the skin especially the face and high fever causing rotting of nails and hair loss. After suffering for 5-7 days, they die and become undead when dawn arrives.
Here I am, Russell Brown, but people call me as Cross, writing my experience in this Apocalypse as a guide and as my memory for the future generations that might or might not come. As of now, my comrades and I are living in the wilderness and caves to protect ourselves, trying to survive.
About myself:
My name is Russell Brown, aka Cross. 6’2 in height,blonde hair, blue eye, average physique. I frequently use my pickaxes for digging and as a close-combat weapon against my enemies. I am living with 3 of my comrades in the wilderness and caves. They are Gregg, Candice and Trace. They are my workmates from the Marines and Military Dept. and we are trained to in what to do when these types of circumstances happen. I lost my right eye while fighting for my survival against the zombies. I always wear my blood-colored sash that was originally white. Wearing it reminds me of the my battles against countless zombies.
...I would stop to this part because I am very tired due to my battle earlier and I lost a huge amount of blood due to a huge slash on my back....
...I hope I would survive until the end...until this all would end...
===========

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0aa4c6c7.png

Score:
Biography 16
Creativity 10

Bonus points: 3

Comments:
When looking at your avatar I didn't get it as being in a zombie apocalypse, you also left out a very important detail in the biography. How old are you? But I did love how you described the disease and the effect that it has on people for this I'm making Bonnie award you with the 3 points i have to take away from your overall score.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox

NAME: Malcolm Crane
HEIGHT: 6’3”
HAIR COLOR: coffee brown
EYE COLOR: navy blue

TYPE OF APOCALYPSE: extraterrestrial invasion

BIOGRAPHY:

Malcolm was born the only child to a single mother. She was a drug addict and was institutionalized when Malcolm was young after several attempts to commit suicide. Malcolm was adopted by his grandparents, who cared for him until they both died within months of each other when Malcolm was seventeen. As he had been their only grandchild, all their wealth had been left to him. Malcolm moved away and hasn't spoken to his mother since.

At the time of the invasion, Malcolm was a computer engineer for a government space research agency. His agency was one of the first to receive warning of the threat. Upon receiving the warning, Malcolm joined a small group of people who had established a shelter in an abandoned building. Not long after Malcolm left the agency, it was bombarded by a group of aliens and taken for communication with further groups.

Now Malcolm's primary job within his group is collecting and researching alien weaponry. At the moment, he only carries a small pistol, but in the future, he hopes to harness the aliens' technology to use against them...

Score:
Biography 17
Creativity 10

Comment:
No comment

Last edited by Zombie Pixie; 06-11-2013 at 02:23 AM..

Zombie Pixie
(。・ω・&...

Penpal

Old 05-10-2013, 02:22 AM

*twirls around and puts out the open sign*

Looking for contestants :3

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 05-10-2013, 02:46 AM

pops the thread's cherry

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-11-2013, 03:43 AM

Much♥luck

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-13-2013, 11:43 AM

calling all♥contestants!

Zombie Pixie
(。・ω・&...

Penpal

Old 05-13-2013, 06:51 PM

lol thanks hummy :P
Im trying to make a banner that i can put in my siggie

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 05-13-2013, 07:26 PM

LET ME PLAY!!!
Username: Seridano
Time Zone: EST
Do you have what it takes to survive?:
Can ducks swim?

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 05-13-2013, 08:31 PM

I don't know what the game is..

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 05-13-2013, 08:37 PM

Nor do I, but I find the lack of knowing intriguing. o.o

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 05-13-2013, 08:40 PM

And how are we suppose to answer the question?

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 05-13-2013, 08:42 PM

/shrugs
I took the lack of direction to mean that we could answer it any way we wished, provided our answers were amusing-ish. Could be wrong though. We shall see. o.o

Zombie Pixie
(。・ω・&...

Penpal

Old 05-13-2013, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seridano View Post
/shrugs
I took the lack of direction to mean that we could answer it any way we wished, provided our answers were amusing-ish. Could be wrong though. We shall see. o.o
lol, most people just reply with Yes or No...just didnt want a yes or no answer o.o;
:3 your answer was fine

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 05-13-2013, 10:00 PM

Glad to hear it.
/hunkers down to wait until the game begins

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 05-14-2013, 12:28 AM

LET ME PLAY!!!
Username:Dessertdesiert
Time Zone:EST
Do you have what it takes to survive?: Are you a Zombie? XD
(this isn't a yes or no question)

Zombie Pixie
(。・ω・&...

Penpal

Old 05-14-2013, 01:44 AM

<_< i dont understand why you answered the question like that

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 05-14-2013, 01:47 AM

I think it's much like my 'can a duck swim?' but directed at you because your name is Zombie Pixie.

Zombie Pixie
(。・ω・&...

Penpal

Old 05-14-2013, 02:15 AM

Interesting lol o.o
...But im not a zombie ;)

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 05-14-2013, 02:28 AM

But you are a Zombie, your username says so!

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 05-14-2013, 02:32 AM

The plot thickens! o.o