Poppy Yukia
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-10-2010, 06:36 PM

I was wondering if other people here have read the Black Dagger Brotherhood series? If so then please come in and discuss with me about them. They are awesome and I am dieing to talk about it to anyone willing to listen and also enjoy the discussion. SO bring your topics in or just tell me you love them! :heart:

Dreizehn
Void Walker

Old 10-11-2010, 03:03 AM

I've read most of the books I believe. The last or latest one that I know of was Rhevenge's book. I felt pretty bad for his character and amount of never ending bad that kept coming his way. I am eager to know what happened to Xhex as well.

Poppy Yukia
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-11-2010, 03:08 AM

Her book has already came out. SO I will not spoil it for you. Ward has already set a date for payne's book to be out in March. I also felt bad for Rev. He was nice and just had alot of issues. Who is your favorite brother so far?

Dreizehn
Void Walker

Old 10-11-2010, 03:19 AM

It is?! Gah!!! I have not kept up at all!! I am so happy to read that she is making one for Payne's character, I am intrigued about her. So far I would have to say that Rehvenge is my favorite though he isn't technically a brother. Sooo, I think I will go with Vishous for the time being. =3

Who would your favorite be, which book did you like the most?

Poppy Yukia
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-11-2010, 03:28 AM

Oh man I would also have to go with V too! His book was just soo awesome. He is def. my favorite brother of all time. But John comes into my second only he also is not technicaly a brother yet. John's book is pretty awesome. It is more action filled then the others. What do you think about Blay and Quinn?

Dreizehn
Void Walker

Old 10-11-2010, 03:37 AM

I do like John as well and think that it is pretty cool that he is Darius reincarnated. I wonder if eventually he'll have some sort of recollection of his previous life to twist the plot even more. Ooooohhhh!!! That would change things wouldn't it?

Blay and Quinn are an interesting pair. I like how Ward decided to make someone curious or interested in the same gender. Mixes things up a little and it complicates their transition from a young male to an older "adult". I like the tension that it brings between all of them.

I hope Lash gets taken care of eventually, he simply annoys the hell out of me. Though I didn't see that whole bit coming with his ties to The Omega.

Now do you think that they should make this series into a show or a movie?

Poppy Yukia
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-11-2010, 03:46 AM

You should really read John's and Xhex's book. GIves you alot more detail on both of those situations.

I do not think that they should for the simple fact I am afraid they will do it wrong. I use to enjoy the twilight books(notice the past tense) and I know that when they turned the book into a movie the sort of butchered it. By the time the movie came out though I had already started to sort of dislike the books anyway. I am just afraid they would do that with these books. They are my favorite series and I do not want that to happen.

How do you feel about making it into a movie or show?

Dreizehn
Void Walker

Old 10-11-2010, 04:06 AM

I think I read John Matthew's book actually. Ugh, I just can not keep track these days. :sweat:

Hm, I read the Twilight series and honestly was not all that impressed. I mean, they were okay though the first one was quite difficult for me to get through. I just could not stand Bella sometimes. Anyway, after the movies and the whole craze with "Team Edward vs. Team Jacob" started I simply lost any possible positive feelings for the series.

That's just me though. ;)

I think that if they did it right and stayed true to the series I wouldn't have a problem with it. I mean, shows such as True Blood have some serious raw scenes so I don't see problems arising with the Brotherhood series in that aspect. Though those parts sort of wore on me, I like the series for the plot and the characters that Ward had created.

Poppy Yukia
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-11-2010, 04:12 AM

If you read john's book then you would know what happened to Lash. I do not want to say what happend into you are sure lol. I do not want to spoil it. It is called Lover Mine. Jog your memory?

Anyway I would not mind the movie or Tv series as long as they did it justice. I just have seen sooo many books ruined. I am really hoping that Blay and Quinn will be getting a book.

DO you think they should get one by themselves?

Dreizehn
Void Walker

Old 10-11-2010, 04:51 AM

Never mind, I didn't read that one yet. So I am behind. :)
Thank you for not ruining it for me, that happens far too often with movies, shows and books.

Hm, I like their characters but I'm not sure if I like them enough to want a book for both of them. Although it would keep the series going and I could possibly get to liking their characters more. I liked how in the last book they came from Wrath's perspective again. I hope that Ward will do that more with the other books because it keeps it from becoming predictable I think.

Tohrment hasn't had a book yet has he? I felt horrible when I read about Wellsie. I really wish that that hadn't happened.

Poppy Yukia
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-11-2010, 05:21 AM

I feel the same way. It makes me sad to think about it. But if Ward takes the series were I think she is then he should have a happy ending I hope. TO answer your question he has not had a book yet. I think he will soon though. I can not wait to read Payne's book.

In John's book you get to see Blay quite often. I would like for her to maybe make a book with little snipets of each brothers stories with their wifes. Have you read any of the guide book yet?

Dreizehn
Void Walker

Old 10-11-2010, 04:02 PM

Ah that is something to look forward to for sure.

I haven't read it. I'm curious about it and ma have to check it out. I take it that you have, do think that it is worth ready?

Last edited by fiarra; 11-06-2010 at 06:40 AM..

Poppy Yukia
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-11-2010, 06:32 PM

I have. It is worth having but not so good if you just want to read it. It is not important to the series. However, there is this little story about Z and his new baby in it. It is totally sweet. She also has a couple of deleted scenes and some stories she had on her main website in the book. I enjoyed it but nothing you have to have.