Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-03-2012, 02:07 PM

entering very simple avi....

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 01-03-2012, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
Really, you can keep it! I don't mind at all! Other people have used the same item so I don't think it'd hurt. I just thought it was neat that both you and I used the pudding 'cause it seems a lot of people forget about the snack attack store :yes:

EDIT: plus, one my Avis (I have two different possibilities) is of her about to serve the pudding she just made
Ah! I just searched for food in the DAC. XDDD I like ze pudding.
But yeah, it's no big deal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariaMorgendorfer View Post
Hehe, I don't want to see *OHH NO, the contest ended and I forzgots* Okay? Makes me all sadlike. But when it ends, it ends...
-gasp- Neverrr. :oops:

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 01-03-2012, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post

Ah! I just searched for food in the DAC. XDDD I like ze pudding.
But yeah, it's no big deal!

-gasp- Neverrr. :oops:
Yeah, the pudding is really cute and it matches the pastries on the perfect pastries table

*Hime*

Old 01-03-2012, 03:24 PM

*is inspired*
I'll definitely enter this!

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 01-03-2012, 03:45 PM

wow Hime long time no see!

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 01-03-2012, 04:37 PM

I edited my first entry out of my previous post. :yes:

Rochelle Harbor Contest Entry
Username: Ikuto Akihiko

Reference Photo:
Dango!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-03-2012, 04:46 PM

Whoa, even the dango colors are in the exact same color and order! :XD :heart:

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 01-03-2012, 04:51 PM

Username: fireprincess
Reference Photo:

STORY THAT GOES ALONG WITH THE AVI. ENJOY ;)X

Hello all and welcome to the Sugarplum Village Fair!
What with so many traveling Menewshans arriving, the master chef had to hire a little extra help. She has enlisted the help of a little bunny named Sugar. Now, don't go making assumptions about Sugar.... You may be thinking "Why, it's a bunny! A bunny certainly can't cook or even be able to communicate with the students!" Well, that's where you'd be wrong! You see, that's what poor Angel thought when she was assigned to work under Sugar making a Figgy Pudding.
When Angel signed up with a few of her friends to work for the great confectionist, she was very excited to showcase her fine cooking skills for all to enjoy. Cooking and baking had always been a passion of Angel's, so she was a bit devastated to learn that instead of baking with the great confectionist, she was assigned to bake with her assistant...Sugar. Her friends gave her sympathy as they talked about what hardships were in store for her....seeing as she was assisting a bunny.
Angel was now more than ever determined to prove her worth. She practiced cooking and baking day and night to give her a leg-up. "I don't need help to make a delicious Figgy pudding," she declared "especially from a bunny!".
The day finally arrived for Angel to bake her Figgy Pudding for the anxiously awaiting Menewshans. She gathered up all her courage and walked over to the baking station where Sugar was already waiting. Angel quickly got to work preparing all of her utensils and ingredients ignoring Sugar, who kept tugging at her legwarmer, all the while. Finally frustrated with the tugging, Angel decided to see what the little bunny could possibly want before she started creating her masterpiece. Afterall...she couldn't have this little bunny constantly underfoot while she was running about. She looked down to find little Sugar holding up a carrot, offering it to her. Angel politely declined and went back to her preparations when she felt another tug. She looked down again to see Sugar still holding the carrot up to her but this time Sugar had the sweetest look on her face. "Well, what's the worst that could happen?" she thought as she took the carrot and bit into it.
Her head started spinning as soon as she swallowed the bite of the funny tasting carrot. Sugar jumped on her head and held another carrot in front of her face. "No, I don't want another carrot!" Angel proclaimed "I'm going to be sick from the first one you gave me."
The spinning got worse and worse until she finally had to close her eyes. After the spinning had slowed, Angel felt she could try to start baking. She opened her eyes to find the carrot still dangling in front of her face when a strange feeling rushed over her. Suddenly the carrot was irresistible and she just had to have it. She quickly reached out to grab it when it was yanked to the side. She reached for it again and it was pulled away once more. She glanced upward to find Sugar still sitting on top of her head saying "Now you be a good little student and do as I say and you may have the carrot."
"What's this!?", you ask? "Angel can understand what the bunny is saying?? Impossible!" Well, how else did you think Sugar would communicate with the students, but with a magical carrot that temporarily brainwashes the consumer.
Angel is now being drug all over the kitchen, forced to do Sugar's bidding in the hopes of finally getting the delicious carrot being dangled in front of her.

EDIT: If the avi I submitted doesn't meet the requirements you can exchange it with this one

Last edited by fireprincess; 01-03-2012 at 04:54 PM..

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 01-03-2012, 05:13 PM

Rochelle Harbor Entries have been updated!

*Hime*

Old 01-03-2012, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivvy View Post
wow Hime long time no see!
Hey Ivvy! *hugs*
How is thou?

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 01-03-2012, 05:23 PM

@Ted-san: :lol: Compared to other avis submitted for this one, I am slacking!
But I liked using the dango nonetheless.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-03-2012, 06:27 PM

Username: shadami
Reference Photo: Carrot cake :]

Naisou
Can't rain all the time

Old 01-03-2012, 07:33 PM

Username: Naisou
Reference Photo:
Nai wanted to make something special for the villagers, and decided that she would put a twist on her master Amaltheia's decadent cupcake recipe. Being...semi-not-so-well-versed in the ways of magic and lore, Nai decided to enchant the cupcakes to sing lovely carols. Unfortunately the spell went awry, and now the cupcakes just chatter incessantly about fashion, sweets, all around gossip. One even went so far as to bake herself a puppy-cake, and insists on dragging it wherever she goes! While they still taste amazing, they make the most unappetizing face when bitten. Nai really needs to figure out how to fix this, before Amaltheia comes back and sees what a mess has been made...Anyone want a chatty cupcake?

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 01-03-2012, 07:44 PM

Username: crazymuch

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 01-03-2012, 08:01 PM

Rochelle Harbor Entries have been updated!

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 01-03-2012, 08:13 PM

Username: Seito
Reference Photo:

Seito didn't understand. She knew she was new to the whole cooking thing, but there's no way she could be that bad right? Right?! Cause her chicken turned out nothing like the chef's juicy plump mouth water chicken.

Instead hers came out black and flat and nothing like the head chef's one.

"I don't understand!!" Seito sobbed. "The head chef will kill me if I don't get this right." She looked at the bucket of MFC in her hands. "No one will notice if I use MFC chicken instead," she told her desperately. Seito needed this job! She can't get fired on the first day for being such a horrible cook! There was no way she was this bad.

Seito would find out later on that the reason why her chicken was so bad was because Peeblo decided to replace her supply for chicken meat with rubber ones!

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 01-03-2012, 09:31 PM

Did my entry get skipped? D:
I dont see myself on the front page.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 01-03-2012, 11:00 PM

Um, did you enter? o xo I don't think you did...

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 01-03-2012, 11:14 PM

Suona: I didn't see an entry form for you for the Rochelle contest...

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 01-03-2012, 11:50 PM

Ooh i better hurry up and do mine!!

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 01-03-2012, 11:57 PM

Unless I'm mistaken, the cut off time has already been. It says 2pm Central on the front page. :sweat:

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 01-04-2012, 12:12 AM

Aww damn i'm always too late lol.

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 01-04-2012, 12:18 AM

Roachi: I am going to keep this open for a bit longer. Either Siz or I will say when we are done accepting entries and the contest is over. The reason for this is that we honestly don't know if the event will be extended or not, and I'd hate to end this to find out the event was extended...

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 01-04-2012, 12:19 AM

Oh okay awesome, thanks Daria i will submit my entry now. :)

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 01-04-2012, 12:21 AM

If it's one with the banana I'm looking forward to seeing that. It looked interesting! :)