Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 11-12-2011, 01:09 AM

Mirabella listened to the teacher, Mrs. Barrnet as she spoke. She gasped lightly when she suddenly felt something hit her head. She looked on the floor behind her and seem a balled up paper ball. She picked it up and unraveled the paper and read the message. A quick gasp escaped her lips as she looked up and held the paper close to her chest, she didn't know how to answer the note. Mirabella sighed lightly and started writing, "Um, well he was going to hurt more people in the gym so I decided that I would distract him from hurting anyone. I told him that he needs training because he wasn't a good kisser." she wrote and tossed the paper back to Michael and jumped feeling Fredrick hand suddenly touch her leg and gently started to rub it.

"You look very tasty." he said in a creepy voice as he slowly started to raise his hand to her waist. "Please stop that." she asked quickly as she pushed his hand away, only to have it placed on her waist again.

King Usbeorn
Only in time will you become a K...

Old 11-12-2011, 07:13 PM

Micheal caught the paper Mirabella tossed to him. Wow she really did this to save some kids from a dodge ball? He thought. He glanced at her again, watching the pervert Fredrick abuse Mirabella.

By now Mrs. Barrent was out of the class room when her lecture was over. So without hesitation Micheal got up and shoved Fredrick over a desk, not caring about his knife. All the other students sucked in air as the saw this, thinking they were about to see a fight.

"Get off her creep!" Micheal roared.

Gothika_Knight

Old 11-13-2011, 03:58 AM

Fredrick growled at Michael as he stood up slowly and picked up his knife then placed it at Michael's throat, "Don't interrupted my fun." he hissed then looked at Mirabella as she stood up and started trembling, "Wh-What are you doing? I-I-I do not think weapons are allow..." "They're not but the teachers don't check pockets or bags that well." he said as he walked to Mirabella and started tracing the button line on the front part of her shirt. Mirabella pushed him away and backed up, "St-Stay a-away fr-from me." she said shaking more, she couldn't do anything. Her powers were shut down for three hours and she couldn't tell if this was a twisted human or a demon. Fredrick growled and turned his attention to Michael and slashed his knife at him as if he was trying to kill him.

Mirabella could only watch as Mrs. Barrent walked back in the class and saw what was going on, "Get me security. Fredrick is at it again." she said into the intercom as Mirabella gasped lightly watching and realized that Fredrick wasn't human, he was fighting to kill. Along with the way he was looking at her earlier, he was an incubus of pain and he wanted to kill both her and Michael.

King Usbeorn

Old 11-13-2011, 05:49 PM

Micheal got cut straight down his body and fell back to the ground in pain.
Fredrick ran toward him with the knife and swung his arm back and with all his strength he threw his arm down.

For some reason though, his arm couldn't move. He paused then slowly looked up to see that the Grim had caught his wrist.

The Grim held tight on Fredrick's hand making sure he couldn't let go of the deadly knife. Grim's other hand grappled the back off his neck, and slowly the Grim started forcefully shoving the knife towards his neck. All Fredrick could do was punch Grim in the back with his other hand.

The room gasped and screamed, even begged the Grim to stop. Micheal held his chest in horror while Mrs. Barrent attended to him.

The Grim looked into Fredrick's eyes.

Gothika_Knight

Old 11-13-2011, 10:46 PM

Fredrick growled and hissed as he started to feel the knife come closer to his neck. He looked into The Grim's eyes and saw almost nothing. Fredrick's eyes widen as an evil smile spread on his face. "Tell me Johnathan, do you think your strong enough to kill an Incubus." he hissed as his eyes turned black and red as he turned into his true form and threw Grim over his head. The Knife cut deep into Fredrick's throat, but he didn't fall. "Now that just turns me on." he said taking the knife out of his throat and healed it as the blood dripped on the on the floor and laughed at both Michael and Grim, "Humans are so pathetic, I should have killed you all when I had the chance but now, I have some fun to get to, isn't that right my little angel." Fredrick ran to her and pinned her to the wall and threw her across the room. Mirabella smacked the wall hard causing blood to shoot up of her mouth as she trembled on the floor. The students stood up and started running out the classroom screaming followed by Mrs. Barrent. Fredrick slowly walked to the door and locked it, "I'm going to have my fun and what is it that you humans plan to do about it?" he asked as he grabbed Mirabella and ripped her shirt off as he laughed and started to reach for her bra.

Mirabella shrieked and crawled away before Fredrick could reach her bra. She stood up and leaned on the other wall and wiped away the blood from her mouth. 'Damn it, my powers are shut down still. What can I do? Michael nor Johnathan are able to fight him.' she thought to herself as a pink blush appeared on her face as she covered her chest.

King Usbeorn

Old 11-13-2011, 11:49 PM

Everyone backed into the corner away from Fredrick. Micheal made himself scoot back with them leaving a long blood trail. He stared at Fredrick at he approached them with a grin on his wicked face.

The Grim however laid still by the teacher's podium. Fredrick looked around and licked his lips at Mirabella, and started walking toward her.

Then someone started laughing. It wasn't Fredrick, it was the Grim.
"What a predicament I'm in," he chuckled in his dark low voice.
He slowly got up while cursing and looked at Fredrick and Mirabella who was pinned up on the wall trying to cover herself.

"Come here pervert!" Yelled the Grim. Grim charged at Fredrick and slammed him to the wall with a desk. He flipped the desk sideways and shoved all four legs into Fredrick's body. Blood started gushing out of his dark red skin.

"Mirabella, I can't kill this thing without a damn weapon!" Roared Grim as he struggled to keep the incubus pinned.

Gothika_Knight

Old 11-14-2011, 03:30 AM

Fredrick growled and snarled as he tried to escape from the desk, "Miserable human, let me go this instant!" he roared at the top of his lungs and seemed to my the desk dig deeper in his body. Mirabella panted slowly and heavily as she spoke in a sort of angelic voice, "By Heaven above, thy bless thee with 'tis sword t-to destroy thee demon." she spit out more blood and slid to the ground as a sword appeared next to Johnathan. Mirabella trembled lightly, the blue sapphire necklace around her neck flashed softly and caused Mirabella to collapse on the floor unconscious. Fredrick grunted and snarled as his wings and tail flapped and swayed everywhere so that he could be try to escape. Mirabella started breathing heavily as Fredrick feared that the sword was the one sword that was able to kill him, The Protector's Heart.

King Usbeorn

Old 11-14-2011, 04:06 AM

The Grim reached for the sword with haste and grabbed it. With great strength he shoved the sword right into Fredrick's skull pulling it down his face. More and more blood gushed out all over Grim.

Fredrick's body began to glow a bright reddish orange, until his whole body exploded into a red flame. And just like that, Fredrick was gone. Grim lowered the sword and desk. He peered around the room.

Grim found himself to be the only one awake in the classroom. Everyone had fallen asleep, even Micheal. And to his surprise there wasn't even a trace of blood on him or anywhere, not even himself.

Perhaps that demon didn't want anyone to see this, Grim thought, maybe he put them to sleep. They better not remember this.

Grim's eye caught onto something blue and glowing. It was Mirabella's sapphire necklace. Hmm... Grim walked over to her. She too was asleep. Grim picked her up with ease, and started running with her out the door. The bell rang and students poured out into the hallway, luckily Grim managed to escape both the students and the authorities out of the school.

Finally arriving at his house, Grim opened the door and walked up the stairs. At the top of stairs there was a long hallway with two doors on each side. He walked down the to the last one on the left and creaked it open. Inside was a rather uncomfortable looking spring bed and a large black comforter spread on it. By the bed was a black dresser with red handles. Nothing was on the dresser, neither on the walls. Only thing else in the room was a window behind the bed.

The Grim carefully laid down Mirabella on his bed, realizing she still had only her small skirt and bra on. She was beautiful, just like his mother. Opening his dresser, he pulled out a black shirt and managed to put it on her. It was way too big for her, but at least she would be a bit warmer during the night. Grim didn't have a heater.

Slowly he put the comforter up to her shoulders and let her sleep. The Grim didn't know why he started to care for her, he never cared for anyone like this, except for his mother. But this is one of only things swimming on his mind. When she woke, Grim would be sure to get answers.

Grim picked up the sword he dropped on the stairs while holding Mirabella. It was light and the hilt was pure sapphire with grand carvings of angels all around, with the same glow as Mirabella's necklace.

He sat on the stairs all night, guarding the door, sword in hand.

Last edited by King Usbeorn; 11-14-2011 at 04:11 AM..

Gothika_Knight

Old 11-17-2011, 10:34 PM

[srry, my skool blocked mene on everyone's laptop XC]

Mirabella groaned softly in the bed as she slowly rose after a few hours, to be honest she didn't really know. She looked rubbed her head a little as she looked around and realized that she wasn't in an Angel's infirmary but someone's attempt of a room. Mirabella looked down and seen the black shirt that seem to replace her once pale light pink blouse, she lifted it up a little and noticed that it might have been Johnathan's shirt. She slowly got up and walked to the door and started to look for him ,there was nowhere still to look except downstairs. "Johnathan?" she called softly in her sweet and gentle voice as she seen him on the stairs. Her saphire necklace continued to shine as she slowly walked to him and seen that he was still holding the sword. 'At least he can hold the sword.' she thought to herself as she walked down the stairs.