SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 07-24-2011, 09:23 PM

Only the users secretIenzo1 and PapillonCameo may post. So you can just sit your butt down and watch/read/do something else.

It is a country town with vast amounts of crop fields and a well in a grassy meadow. It's a demonxghost RP.

The Ghost: SecretIenzo1
Name: Noah Deep
Race: Ghost
Likes: Granting wishes, when people are happy, making friends, small children, sweets
Dislikes: Spicy things, sad children, mean people
Theme Song: ‪bring me to life (lyrics)‬‏ - YouTube
Appearance:

Noah watched as the little girl approached the old well with a brownie wrapped up nice and neat in a napkin and a shiny penny. She put the brownie on the table that had a sign that said 'Put an offering of food on the table and throw a shiny coin into the well. Then say your wish and it will come true.' She threw the coin into the well and wished for a stuffed bunny toy. Noah smiled. He would give her one tonight. Ever since Noah died he had been granting wishes for the villagers all though only the children wished for things. They would all ways bring him food and even if they didn't wish for any thing they would say thank you to the well. The little girl scampered off and that night while she was asleep Noah entered her home and put a toy next to her sleeping body. She hugged it selfconsiously. The next morning he waited by the well but no one was comeing.

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 07-24-2011 at 09:30 PM..

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-24-2011, 10:08 PM

SPOILERX

The demon: PapillonCameo
Name: Echo Courtland
Age: Appears to be 17-19 but is much older then that. She prefers to let people guess her true age.
Race: Demon
Dislikes: Crowds, candy, and the city
Theme Song: ‪Cowboy Casanova lyrics‬‏ - YouTube
Appearance:

Echo walked around in her faded blue jeans and red tank top, quite glad to have disguised her demonic traits so successfully. She now had chocolate brown eyes and her black locks were yet the same. No one would think to look for her here, not when she'd let them all believe she was looking for someone in a city.

The thought made her scoff. In reality, there was a rumor flying around which intrigued her. That was how the demon found herself walking to stand in front of a well, with her hands in her pockets. A tilt of her head and a quizzical expression wee all that crossed her face. Shrugging, Echo plucked a dollar from her pocket and threw it into the well, not deigning to leave anythign on the table. "I wish to see who grants the wishes." It was worth a try. After a moment's thought and reading the sign, she put a piece of caramel on the table. A cousin had forced it on her even though she knew how much Echo hated the things.

Last edited by PapillonCameo; 07-29-2011 at 02:21 AM..

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-24-2011, 10:15 PM

Noah had seen the girl comeing and he had been ready to grant her wish but he hadn't expected that. He took the peice of candy and unwrapped it, of course before he could eat it he had to turn himself solid. He did so immediatly and popped the sweet treat into his mouth looking at the girl. "I'm Noah and I grant the wishes of the villagers. Who are you and why do you wish to see me?" He didn't mind showing himself to the villagers, in fact on more than one occasion he went into the village for food. They thought he lived some where in the woods past the farm fields. This girl puzzled him. No one else wanted to know who granted their wishes. Exept for the children but all children could see him for some reason.

(T_T I can't see the picture.)

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-24-2011, 11:39 PM

Upon his appearance, the young seeming woman smiled. Echo played around with the idea of showing him what she really was, but put the thought aside for later. A ghost, of course one would have to be powerful to do what he did. Which meant of course, that winning him to her, wooing him and making him fall for her, would make taking his powers so much easier. "My name is Echo. I was curious about you." Sitting down on the ground she leaned against the well.

There were quite a few things piled on the table. Most of them were sweets, probably brought there by children. The adults of course had no idea that the ghost would grant them wishes too if only they believed. Such a thing which was so absent in the world. It made Echo's life easier, but for this ghost she supposed it took away a chance to help people. "How can you eat so much candy? I hate the stuff!" Grimacing, the demon tried to think of ways to get this altruistic ghost to fall for her.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-24-2011, 11:49 PM

(I have a high vocab but what does altruistic mean?)

Noah smiled at Echo with his best smile. It wasn't every day someone wanted to meet him. "It's a pleasure to meet you Echo." He looked at the table where all of the candy was. "I like sweet things. It's one of the few pleasures I get to have since becoming a ghost." When he heard singing he looked up to see three little girls approaching the well. They made their offerings of potato cakes and threw a coin into the well. "We want to be friends forever!" Noah chuckled and pulled something like dust out of his pocket, blowing it on them. The girls glew red for a few seconds. "You do not need my help for this. Your bonds are strong enough." The girls left after looking in his direction. Children could see him but chose to ignore him if people were around. Since Echo was around they had ignored him. They girls walked off in the direction of the town. "So what were we talking about?"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-25-2011, 04:37 PM

((
Quote:
Unselfish regard for or devotion to the welfare of others
))

After a little while, Echo stood up to stretch despite the presence of the girls. This ghost really was strong and his energy smelled so very appetizing! Oh what a pleasure this would be, tricking someone so good and then ending them. After the little ones left, she turned to Noah with the sweetest smile she could muster. It nearly made Echo gag. "How you like sweet things. Well, I don't really like candy at all. It makes me sick." Echo then bit her lower lip to pretend she was nervous while fiddling around with another piece of candy in her pocket.

Placing the strawberry flavored thing on the table and throwing in another coin she smiled. "I wish you'd help me get out of a troublesome situation." His energy would help her become strong enough to defeat her brother's people. O how dear Coda would love to get his hands on such a prize! His little sister would get him first, then she would defeat her brother to rule their clan!

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-25-2011, 04:45 PM

(I really love the plot twist you thought of. Also there was a death in my family so I may be gone for a few days. *bangs head against wall* Stupid writer's block.)

Noah couldn't stand it when people got hurt so when people needed help he rushed to help them. "Of course. What is it that you need?" He smiled at her and took the candy from the table, popping it into his mouth. He adored strawberry but cherry was even better. "As long as I don't have to kill anyone i can help you."

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-25-2011, 05:05 PM

((Take as much time as you need.))

He'd fallen for it like a gullible fool! This was amazingly easy. "Well, there are these people after me. They want to kidnap me and I'm trying to hide from them. Maybe you'd be able to suggest a good hiding spot? Something so good that not even someone scrying with magic could find me." Echo made her voice tremble with fear and unshed tears, while inwardly she was laughing with glee.

"M-Maybe you could come talk to me too, I won't be able to get out much for fear people say they've seen me." In such a manner she could finagle her way into Noah's heart. By tying him to her side for at least a little bit every day she could find ways to seduce him. In the mean time Echo would be working upon spells of her own. War magic was oen of her specialties, and the rose bracelet on her wrist was testament to that.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-25-2011, 05:14 PM

Noah let out a tiny gasp at her words. "Of course I have a place you can stay. Even ghosts need a house right? It's this way." He quickly took a sign from the ground and put it on the table. It read 'No wishes for now'. He then took a basket and put in the offerings. He took Echo's hand and led her into the woods and after about 10 minutes of walking they were at a clearing and a large abandoned mansion stood before them. "It used to be a beautiful place but trees grew after the original owners left blocking it off from the town. Now I live here." He opened the door with ease and showed her inside. A large wolf bounded over to them. "This is Maxamillion. Unlike most animals he is really tame to ghosts." Max wagged his tail at Echo happily. The wolf was actually tame toward all 'mystical' creatures but Noah didn't know that.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-26-2011, 11:44 PM

Following the ghost, thinking, the woman smiled. This would actually be a pleasure for her. He was so incredibly trusting. As they walked, Echo squeezed Noah's hand. She knew hers must have felt warm to him, while he being a ghost felt cold. The strange contrast was something Echo had expected, and relished.

After a moment spent looking at the mansion, the demon let herself be pulled inside. At the sight of the wolf so happy to see her, the very first true smile Echo had felt for a long time graced her face. "Well hello there, aren't you a handsome fellow!" Bending down she proceeded to spoil the wolf with plenty of petting. Glancing up, the smile slipped away. It was all part of her plan. "Noah, I-I know this is strange, but... I mean especially since we just met.. Would you mind maybe going on a date?" It was a tad fast, mused Echo, but she didn't have too much time to waste. Besides, it had been so long since she had the chance to have fun like this!

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-27-2011, 04:14 AM

Noah was happy since Echo was happy. She had such a beautiful smile. His own smile fell into a confused look when she said the word date. He had been alive before but he didn't have any of his memories from that time. "I know I sound stupid for asking this but what's a date? I don't retain any memories from my life so if I did know I don't now." He felt stupid on every level. Part of the reason he was so trusting was because he had no memories of betrayel or anything like that.

(I'm back!)

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-28-2011, 01:15 AM

An incredulous look crossed Echo's face at his words. It wasn't feigned, something like that was so very unusual! "Well it's a way to know more about someone you like, in a romantic way," explained the young demon just as she usually would. It was only a little while after that she realized her persona had slipped. If Noah realized she had had been acting, Echo would have to take his energy forcefully and eliminate him forever in the process. Such a sad end to such a nice ghost would have usually made her glad, but for some reason Echo found herself pushing the idea aside immediately.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-28-2011, 02:42 AM

(Yay for naked wednesdays! The wall flowers are hosting naked wednesdays! Also I just want to ask you if you think my posts are okay. I'll try to post more on them if you want. Someone canceled a RP with me because of post size once and I really like this one.)

"Oh, really? I guess I could go on one with you but I'll probably be bad at it. Do you still want too?" He asked. He noticed the change but pretended he hadn't. He was by no means stupid and if something was bad about the change he wasn't about to cause a fight. Of course he still didn't know she had been acting. "So how does a date work anyway?" Even if she didn't want to go on one still it had brought his interest out of hiding.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-28-2011, 02:51 AM

(I forgot about naked Wednesdays! lol And if you can post just a little more it would be great. As long as you make an effort it's fine. )

The wolf's soft fur was still under Echo's hands. The woman buried her face in the grey's neck to try and grasp her persona once more. It wouldn't do to let herself slip again. Of course, the inevitable would happen but even Echo didn't want to cause any unnecessary pain to this ghost. He was an innocent, and there weren't very many of them left in the world. "Of course! Well, if you want to.." Hesitation and sweetness slipped back into her voice gradually to make the switch a little less noticeable.

Turning her mind to the other question brought Echo to a near standstill. She'd been with men, but... On dates? It was something she simply refused to do, and yet there she was practically begging for one! Now how the explain the meddlesome courting rituals of humans... "We pick a place, I guess, and go there and we talk about ourselves an dour feelings... What we like and, what we don't. I'm not really good at this." Everything came out in an uncertain and quavery voice. Echo was trying to make herself look as needy and vulnerable as possible, hopefully it was working.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-28-2011, 03:03 AM

(Thanks for telling me! Your input helps a LOT. Join the wall flowers for naked Wednesday Cameo. We have cookies! XD I love stupid knock offs.)

Maxamillion walked away after that to finish his food. There was actually an entire pack of wolves that ran around the woods, each was tame to mystical creatures and Noah had named every one of them. He had known Max since he (Max) was born though. "Of course I want to! It sounds like a lot of fun!" Noah exclaimed with a smile. "I actually know a really nice place to go!" It was a clearing in the woods were lavenders bloomed all year round and fireflies lit up the area. It was most likely a spirit haven because Noah felt most at peace there. Spirit havens were left by the angels to let ghosts get close to heaven but even demons were welcome there since it wasn't a 'holy' place. "I don't think it matters if you're good at it or not. It's about being together right? Should we pack food or something?" Noah never regained any of his memories but he never forgot what he learned from those memories. It just took time for him to remember it on the spot.

(Was that better?)

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-28-2011, 02:30 PM

Standing after the wolf left, the demon fluttered her eyes at the ghost. "Really? That would be great!" Hopefulness infused her voice, though she was actually grinning at how easy it was. She wondered where this place was, and hoped it was private and someplace accessible to her. If it was a fair or something like that on holy ground... Well there would be trouble and her plans would fall to water.

Nodding her head at his reassurances, Echo smiled and feigned relief. "Food would be nice and... Yeah, you're right it is about being together." The demon's voice was soft and sweet, a contrast to how it usually was. Fear inducing yes, but never sweet or docile. It was a wonder Noah couldn't sense something strange about her, then again he was very trusting.

((Yes, it was. XD Noah's really, really sweet and innocent. Hopefully he won't be too heart broken when he figures out what Echo is.))

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-28-2011, 02:43 PM

(Probably not. He's sweet and innocent but not stupid. He is all ready formulating the details.)

Noah smiled and hurried into his kitchen to make sandwhiches. He had a couple sandwhiches, some potato cakes (his favorite thing) and some mushrooms marinated in a delishes but slightly bitter marinade. He returned with all of this in a basket and a blanket. "Done." He had a big happy grin on his face as he took her hand and led her once again through the woods. The came to a large clearing filled with lavendered and a small stream running strait through the middle. Fireflies came to greet them with many lights. "This is the place. I think it's a Spirit Haven. I all ways feel most at peace here. Do you like it?" She would have no problem with her plan here all though Noah didn't know what it was or even of it. He still didn't have enough pieces of the puzzle.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-29-2011, 12:17 AM

For a few moments, Echo took in the wondrous peaceful sights around her. A gentle breeze wafted trough the place bringing the scent of lavender to her nose. The music of the stream bubbling happily trough the place brought a smile to the demon's lips. "It's wonderful," said Echo truthfully as she turned to face Noah.

Her brown eyes had turned red as she felt it was finally the right time to take and devour what energy she could. Her horns were an old ivory color as they sprouted from her head, small and elegant they only added to her beauty. A slightly sad smile crossed her lips. "I'm not strong enough to defeat my brother for the crown, the greatest help you can be to me is to die eternally when I take all your energy." Reaching forward the demon clasped her arms tightly around the ghost and placed her lips upon his. Tugging with her mind, she began breathing in his energy with slow and delicious care. Noah was one of the rare people Echo didn't want to hurt as she ended their lives.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-29-2011, 12:39 AM

(What to do what to do? *paces* Noah is strong! He can take her! What am I saying?! No he can't! XD I have mixed feelings about his strength. Also I take back what I said about him not being stupid.)
Noah hadn't been expecting that at all. Noah didn't fight back when he felt his energy draining. Since Echo was draining him of his energy it took more than normal but he managed to loose his physical connection to the world and fall to the ground. A normal and most likely smart person would run away but Noah turned physical again once he was standing. She could do it again if she wanted but he hoped she didn't. "You could have warned me before you did that!" He gasped for air and took long breathes. "You could have just asked me to make you stronger then your brother. I grant wishes for god's sake!" Noah wasn't stupid and if he hadn't known demons were sneaky little buggers he probably would have fought first and told her this later. However a sinister plan from a demon was understandable. "Why does every demon I meet have some kind of plan to end me and take my power? It never ends!" He looked at her with a serious look then. "Do you want me to make you stronger then your brother?" He asked.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-29-2011, 12:52 AM

The demon pouted as she crossed her arms. "But that would have been no fun at all! Besides, how am I supposed to know you'll actually grant the wish or if it would even work." That more then anything else had stopped her from asking for anything directly. Echo simply didn't place her trust in anyone. Besides, Noah was a good person, and good people didn't help evil demons become stronger willingly. "Besides, there must be something you want too. If we drew up a contract, well that would change things."

Moving forward, Echo couldn't resist placing another kiss on his lips. This time, she did it just for the feel of it, and her eyes closed for a few brief seconds. Lifting her head, she smiled mischievously. "Noah, I like you , you're a pretty nice ghost and one I can understand. Let's make a deal, and maybe you can explain about those other demons who've been coming around." He was hers! No one else was getting near Noah as long as Echo was around. She had grown fond of him during their short acquaintance, as fond as she'd ever been of anyone. Of course she didn't trust him, but with an upbringing like hers that was understandable. There was also the fact that she was searching for an excuse to stay near him, and maybe tell him how relieved she was that he had found a way to escape her.

((Yeah, well whatever he's doing is starting to win Echo over. Or at least putting the seeds there. XD))

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-29-2011, 01:03 AM

(Some one sounds jealous! Echo is actually very lucky. Those 'other demons' didn't last long. X3 Noah kicks butt! *waters seeds* GROW SEEDS GROW!!!)
"I'm just lonely. Besides that there isn't anything I want. I'm not even bothered by the lonlieness much. I have in fact done that wish before so it does work." Noah froze when she kissed him again. When she went away his cheeks were scarlet. "I like you to but I have no reason to dislike you. Besides trying to end me of course but I believe in second chances. There isn't much to say about the other demons. You're the only one I didn't kill once I found out the plan. I'm curious about this deal however." Noah took a chance and looked Echo over. She was not only the prettiest demon he had ever met but the prettiest girl. "Should we head back to my house and discuss this?" He asked.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-29-2011, 01:52 AM

((lol , Guess she picked the right ghost uh?))

"What makes me so different then?" Her red eyes flicked to him as she debated letting her wings out to breathe. It would mean ruining a wonderful shirt, and Echo wasn't about to do that. Instead she focused on Noah, as she pondered the advantages of going back to his home. "It seems a shame to waste all this good food. Why not stay here, or do you regret showing your sanctuary to me? And, now I'm curious... How did you manage to kill those other demons, you seem too nice to do that." The thought of food had Echo bending down and grabbing some from the basket, She really didn't want to leave that place. A niggling sensation at the back of her mind told her that trouble was brewing, and peaceful moments were going to become quite rare.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-29-2011, 01:59 AM

(Yes. Very much so.)

Noah sighed. He didn't regret showing her the sanctuary, he just thought it better to talk about it at his home. "I don't regret bring you here," his voice cracked a little on his next words, "And absolutely nothing makes you special." He was lying. She was special. He just didn't know why. He wasn't very surprised when she said he was too nice. That was what the other demons had said before he killed them. "I'm a good person true, however I'm not a push over. I won't let people walk all over me." He turned and set the blanket out in the clearing sitting down on it and looking at her. "So what kind of deal are we talking about?" He questioned and munched on a mushroom.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-29-2011, 02:11 AM

Instead of pointing out she knew a lie when she heard one, Echo sat down to face him. Nodding her head at his statement the demon realized she was... Relieved. That was something which would remain unvoiced, just as her fondness for him and the extant of it had to remain secret. If her brother ever found out things would get very messy indeed. "You said you're lonely, and I need your energy or that wish granted. Well, I can write up a contract, where you would be bound to grant my wishes while I would be bound to keep you company for so long as it's possible. You'd have to sign your soul of course, but that's about it." Though she liked Noah, she still slipped in a few loopholes in her words or at least tried to. Echo didn't want to be trapped. by anyone, least of all herself.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-29-2011, 02:23 AM

Noah munched on another mushroom in thought. It wasn't exactly a bad thing but what about the kids? "Would I still be allowed to grant the wishes of the children? If I won't I'll need you to wish that the well granted wishes on its own. I can't just abandon all of them like that. If you can do that my soul is yours." Noah had a hidden meaning in his last sentence but he wasn't about to tell her what it was. He had no control over his emotions any more and it had only been a few short hours. He felt like he had known her forever despite not knowing her at all. What was going on? Why did his chest hurt? He felt dizzy all of a sudden and then he fell to the ground, out like a light.