Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 10-30-2011, 12:34 AM

"MOTHER! FATHER!" Alegna screamed and raced out of the room but stopped when she got to the doorway as she slowly backed away from it. A wolf, not your average one, more like a werewolf was creeping into the room. Its big yellow eyes locked on Alegna's aquatic silver eyes. Alegna didn't speak up but soon everything faded as Nathan was back in the attic room alone and it was as if it was a dream.

King Usbeorn
Only in time will you become a K...

Old 10-30-2011, 01:58 AM

Nathan saw finally got his vision back and saw the wolf before he woke up in sweat, still in the attic. He rubbed his eyes and tried to comprehend what had just happened. Why in the hell did he not remember this?

"Good Morning Nathan." It was Mrs. Wilburn. She was sitting next to him on the bed holding the silver box.

"Okay old lady, enough of this messed up stuff, what the hell was that?"

"Let me take some time to explain," she paused to get Nathan to cool down ad pay attention. "These chest are very rare to come by these days. They can store anyone's memories, something like a diary. And it can show anyone those memories without the owners approval."

"Alright, so that must be Alegna's chest then? Is that what was showed me her memory?" Nathan asked.

"Yes, dear, it is."

"How come it chose to show me that memory and why in the hell can't I remember that?"

"That was the day Alegna's parents died son. I was one of the hunters that... well, drove that werewolf into Alegna's house. Horrible accident, Alegna's parents were killed by the beast. Took about ten of us to kill it. After we put it down we saw you, past out again. We put you back where you were, so you didn't have to be in the drama. However I am quite curious myself, why were you past out in the first place?"

"I was fighting off some guy who kept saying "Get me in shade hurry." Then I remember him freaking out and elbowing me in the temple and boom, I was out like a candle. Then I woke up in the same place, with a rag."

"That was the man that turned into that werewolf, full moon that day. Werewolf humans have to take form while the full moon is out, that is why we drive them north. We still this day don't know why he was in our territory or how he had gotten here. He was an incredible beast. However, not controllable."

Nathan went silent for a moment. This girl must of saved his life...
Nathan looked up after rubbing his eyes a bit more and saw the gold chest.

"That one is mine dear," Mrs. Wilburn said.

"Thought they were rare?"

Mrs. Wilburn chuckled, "Come, lets get something to eat." She walked downstairs to the kitchen, Nathan followed.

Last edited by King Usbeorn; 10-30-2011 at 04:57 PM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-30-2011, 02:24 AM

Alegna woke the next morning, she was glad she had only gotten 3 classes for training wise. Head to Head Combat, Meditation, and outdoor self training. She had gotten dress putting on jeans, sneakers, and a camo t-shirt as she headed out to her motor bike, but, then she stopped. She needed to get at least an hours worth of training before nightfall.

Even if nightfall would come she wouldn't care and would continue to train. She ran some laps around the school, dodging things, avoiding trees and walls. Whatever she could as an hour passed. Once done she went back inside, took a shower, and now it was just about two hours away from getting dark. Riding her motorbike she arrived at the old woman's house entering without knocking. "Mrs. Wilburn I'm here" one day had gone by, she was still very tired, she wouldn't let anyone else know about this though. Things like this was a weakness.

King Usbeorn:

Last edited by Kia_; 10-30-2011 at 03:02 AM..

King Usbeorn

Old 10-30-2011, 05:03 PM

"Oh, she is here," Mrs. Wilburn got up to answer the door. "Hey pumpkin come on in."

There she was, that girl with the silver eyes. Nathan was at the kitchen table drinking more of his blood drink. He gulped quite a bit down before she fully walked in.

Last edited by King Usbeorn; 10-30-2011 at 06:50 PM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-30-2011, 06:40 PM

"What are you guys up to?" Alegna asks as she smiles walking into the room not caring if anyone else was around or not. (Silver eyeballs? Really? Say "eyes" next time) "I see you like the drink, thats good, they aren't that bad" Alegna smiled asking "What ya making?" "Oh just some freshly baked cookies, want to help?" Mrs. Wilburn asked smiling a bit, she looked a bit tired "Do you want to sleep and I will make the cookies?" Alegna asked back not answering her question fulling. Mrs. Wilburn looked back between the two "You know, I might take you up on that, I do need a bit of a nap. I will see you guys in a bit" and Mrs. Wilburn left while Alegna got started on the cookies. "So how did you sleep?" Alegna asked the vampire (Nathan)

King Usbeorn

Old 10-30-2011, 06:57 PM

Nathan nodded in agreement that the v8s were pretty good."Pretty rough night with a rough sleep." Nathan said while Alegna started making the cookie dough. "And your silver toy box gave me a nice little dream," Nathan said sarcastically. "Never figured you'd save me from a werewolf."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-30-2011, 07:15 PM

"What are you talking about? Silver Toy box? I've never even seen a werewolf before" Alegna spoke, she knew about her memory but it was locked away in that box for a reason and she wasn't wanting to remember it, not fully, it could make her uncontrolable and that was a fact. Alegna worked the dough, she was making blood filled cookies again, even non-vampires ate them and couldn't tell much of a difference.

King Usbeorn

Old 10-30-2011, 07:22 PM

Alegna seemed very defensive about what he had just asked. Nathan figured that she didn't want to remember scenes from her past, and thought it might as well be too disrespectful to go on with the subject, especially since she just got here. She looked tired as hell too. Nathan tried changing the subject.

"So uh, you like baking?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-30-2011, 08:05 PM

"Yea, it was one of my hobbies at home, that and cooking" Alegna responded as she adding each ingredient without looking. She was good at that, doing things without looking, but, she did have training like that too. She put the cookies in the oven, throughout fifteen minutes she had about 80 cookies made already "I think thats enough, here if you want some" Alegna wouldn't care if he wanted any or not, she put the large plate of cookies in front of him as she started to make something else. "What about you, what do you like to do?"

King Usbeorn

Old 10-30-2011, 08:35 PM

"Not much. I guess I just like to... well, not much really. Just like my peace and doing what I wanna do. Like to ride my bike though. Its a fat boy from the old days. You got one too I see, maybe we could go for a ride later. Well, when I fix my truck to go get it." Nathan looked grim at his truck near by. It was totaled. Damn it...

Picture of the bike.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-30-2011, 09:42 PM

"I might know someone who can fix it but I'm not so sure if they are willing" Alegna spoke as she put the stuff in the oven side not being used. The cookies were done so that was a plus, "Maybe we can, I know that Abel could probably fix your bike" though she would owe his sister a favor, that was better than owing him a favor that was for sure.

King Usbeorn

Old 11-02-2011, 08:46 PM

(My bike doesn't need fixing, just my truck >.<!?)

Nathan started at the cookies, they were rather quite good. Nathan mumbled with his mouth full,
"That sounds all good to me, who did you have in mind to fix my truck?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-02-2011, 10:42 PM

(if i said bike, pretend i said truck I read bike but thought of truck)

"Like I said, Abel could fix it, though I'm not sure how long it would take" Abel was able to get things done correctly and rather quickly.

King Usbeorn

Old 11-02-2011, 11:53 PM

(oh xD)

"Sounds good." Nathan drank some more v8. He looked at his truck again, Damn.

"So I'm guessing you go to that hunters institution. Sounds like a neat place to visit, might have to drop by and say hello to yea while my truck is getting fixed." Fact: There was no way in hell Nathan wanted to go there. He only wished to go there so he might be able to get more knowledge out of Alegna, also he was quite curious about Mrs. Wilburn. Nathan already began to regret what he had just said. "Lets say tomorrow?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-05-2011, 06:53 PM

Alegna stopped in her tracks, 'Is he serious? They would kill him on the spot, there isn't even a treaty to keep him safe from the hunters unless somehow he wound up with royal bloodline. Then no one could harm him, then again there was a little baby boy there a few years ago...' Alegna shut off her thoughts.

"Ah, so you want to be killed is that it? You're a vampire, if not full you are still one, which means they will not hesitate to kill you right there on the spot. Now the niners (ninth graders) wouldn't go after you without an order, but, the rest of them truly would."

Alegna changed the subject "Did you ever hear of the vampire fmaily that lost their baby boy years ago?" not many people knew about this and those who did kept their mouths shut and kept their thoughts to themselves. However, Alegna was far from other people as it was.

King Usbeorn

Old 11-08-2011, 02:49 AM

Figures, human hunters always seemed to be so anxious to kill a vampire... Nathan thought. "Okay, I won't go. And yea I heard about the royal child kidnapping and that's dangerous words rolling off your tongue human. You know just as well as I do that all the conspirators and black mailers found themselves dead in that situation. The baby was never found, who cares. Why did you bring that up?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-10-2011, 08:47 PM

"First of all, show me some respect bloodsucker, 'treat others the way you want to be treated' follow that wisely around me. Second of all, I asked because you resemble somewhat of the child taken away and I'm sure that there are not many half blood vampires out in the world since most have gone extinct thanks to the hunters clan. So excuse me if I am curious about something and would chose to ask all those I know" Alegna made sure her voice sounded bitter, however, she was tired of treating these 'things' with respect unless forced to or there was a good reason to.

King Usbeorn

Old 11-10-2011, 11:35 PM

"Look human girl, I just want my truck fixed and to go home. There is no way I'm that child and I was only giving you some advice. All I want is some information, and it doesn't seem like I'm getting any so I'll just go to the hunters institution myself." Nathan, frustrated, got up went to the door, "Oh by the way, your cookies taste like ****." Nathan closed the door and secretly ate one of her cookies he still had in his pocket as he walked away.

Nathan hated being accused of being related to some vampire family. Ever since he was a child tons of adults tried to claim him, but all the blood test came up wrong. No one really knew whom he had belonged with. By the time he was thirteen almost thirty families tried to claim him, but it was all just false hope, hope that he may just of had a family that cared for him. Who cares for them anyway, they left me, I'm not going to them, he thought.

That human girl though, she took me in, think she knows me more then I know her for now...

Last edited by King Usbeorn; 11-10-2011 at 11:38 PM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-11-2011, 08:02 PM

(hope you liked her attitude in the last one, that comes naturally)

Alegna was going to go after him and complain, however, she knew very well that her cookies were good. So many others had said so, if it wasn't that fact that she was being forced to be a hunter, she would have been a great pastry chef that was for sure. Nonetheless, she was not about to let something a vampire said to her, to get to her.

Alegna told Miss Wilburn that she was leaving, after that she headed out to get on her bike, but, remembered she was going to help him out. "Its easier to use magic but I'm not very good, going to call the twins anyways" Alegna sighed as she pulled out her crimson cell phone with her skull key chain on it and dialed a number. Placing it up to her ear, she listened for each ring, the phone clicked, meaning someone had picked up on the other line.

(First is Amelia in pink, Alegna in Green)

Quote:
"This is Amelia Hinamori, who is this?"

Alegna sighed knowing she called the sister this time and not the brother.

"Alegna Silvering, I have a favor to ask of the twins"

"Oh hey Alegna, what is it that you need from us this time?"

"I need you to fix someone's truck for me at Old Miss Wilburn's place, I will do anything you want, just needing someone to fix it, it is pretty banged up on the front"

"Oh really, anything?" Amelia asked, her tone of voice sounding interested in this.

"Yes Amelia, anything" Alegna sighed after speaking into her cell while shaking her head slightly.

"You have to go out with my brother Jacob"

"Why?"

"Because he likes you dummy, if you don't accept the terms then I will say no"

Alegna groaned not liking the idea, its not that he was bad looking, but, Alegna wasn't into dating as most would say or think.

"Fine, fine. Just tell me, how long?"

"However long it will last, however, you must stay with him for 'at least' two weeks minimum and if you break up with him, you have to give him a good reason"

"I can't hook him up with anyone else, can I?"

"Nope, now do you want to get that truck fixed or not?"

"Fine, but, you better be willing to give it a new coat of paint and make it look good"

"We'll fix it up like new, you just go ask my brother out, he should be waiting at the academy for you. He is going there now you know that right?"

"He is?"

"Yup and as soon as I knew you were calling, I used the house phone to call him telling him you wanted to talk to him. Though that was a chance, I didn't think you would actually need something in exchange for anything else really."

Alegna so knew that Amelia was smiling on the other end of the phone.

"Anything, just get him to fix it as soon as possible, goodbye"

"Bye sister in law"
Alegna didn't respond as she snapped her phone shut and putting it away. Miss Wilburn came out with a large box of cookies strapping it to the motor bike "These are my famous ginger and cinnamon cookies, give them to the teachers who stop you. You know this is your best chance for being late last night and tonight" Miss Wilburn smiled.

Alegna smiled back "thanks, I have to go, Jacob Hinamori should be able to come out and fix the truck like new soon alright?" Miss Wilburn smiled nodding "Good luck dearie" and with that Alegna started up her bike taking off down the road and to the school. Once she got there, she saw Jacob waiting for her, Alegna knew that his sister Amelia wouldn't say anything about what the discussion payment for the truck was. So she would have to make it like she really wanted to be with him or he might suspect it being a false move or something.

"Jacob, I'm glad to see you, I wanted to talk to you" Alegna spoke turning her bike off and getting off of it. "Yea I know, my sister said the same thing, well that you wanted to talk to me that is" Jacob responded while taking one of his hands and brushing it through his slightly dirty blonde, short hair. His hair wasn't like most of the boys at the academy, either it was long past your shoulders or it was short to the ears. Jacob's was spikey, bushy looking, but, it was softer than it looked.

"What is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" Jacob asked when Alegna didn't respond. "Here let me explain it like this" Alegna responded as she moved forward catching the newer hunter off guard by placing her lips on his, kissing him. When she pulled away, she saw he was confused "Do I need to say more?" Alegna asked in a normal tone. Jacob smiled hugging her "Be my girl?" Jacob asked. Alegna sighed silently in her mind. "Would love to" Alegna spoke up as she hugged back until they both let go as the other adults came out to see what the fuss was with the niners at the top of the school.

"Whats going on here? Why are you late Silvering?" Mr. Noblem (yes, like Mr. noble lol) asked as he saw the two hugging before the others did. Mrs. Blaise and the headmistress were also there waiting an explanation. "Well first, yes we are going out but it won't effect schooling or hunting. Second of all, here" Alegna went to her bike and untied the cookies "Miss Wilburn asked me to give them to you, she wanted to make some for the staff, there should be over a hundred or so of ginger and cinnamon cookies" Alegna spoke up handing the box to the headmistress.

"Very good, carry on you two, be inside soon, the niners are all watching" Headmistress spoke as the three adults walked away. Jacob spoke up next "Well, I know you need a truck fixed, so I am going to get working on that now. Care to come with me?" Jacob asked but Alegna shook her head "I have to get some training in Jacob, I barely trained yesturday and none barely today except running" Jacob was hurt a bit by this, "But maybe this weekend we can hang out, I'm just always busy during the week" Alegna added seeing his green eyes show a bit of hope in them. "Sure thing see you later" Jacob spoke and went to get in his car driving away from the school.

(Gonna make a second bio for another girl, so it will be on page 1)