LovelessLover

Old 10-24-2010, 12:10 AM

Who here has any special,. special friends, that you are into on menewsha.com?

SaetonChapelle
Do not fight with the ignorant. ...

Old 10-24-2010, 01:48 AM

Heavens no. I am going to assume you mean in a romantic or more sexual way. And once again I will write "heavens no". I have yet to jump onto the "Man pixels are some sexy shit and although I've never talked to this person offline or off the phone, nor have I been directly in front of him/her, they are some hawt stuff" bandwagon, I think I'll continue to miss out on the fun.

That being said, I do have several people on here of which I enjoy to converse with regularly. I even had made one friend whom allows me to travel back and forth from his country to my own to visit, as I do his.

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 10-24-2010, 02:39 AM

I've met one person IRL who I met on Mene, and I've garnered quite a few "pen pals" (distance friends? I don't like the term "internet-only friend").

But they're all just that. Friends. And general hooligans. But not "special friends." Ick. I'm getting married and I enjoy my monogamy, so I'll pass.

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...
Send a message via AIM to Vix Viral Send a message via MSN to Vix Viral

Old 10-24-2010, 05:06 AM

I met the guy who introduced me to my boyfriend on here if that counts.

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 10-24-2010, 05:14 AM

My exhusband used to have an account on here. I knew him before he created an account here though. I'm not really one for "hooking up" or internet dating in general although I did meet my ex through the internet.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 10-24-2010, 05:55 AM

Hmm... the girl I like from school has an account, does that count?