Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-15-2017, 04:24 AM

"Maybe....I didn't want anyone to get hurt..." Vincent says softly. That's why he was where he was. There was no one around and the room seemed promising, so he wanted to try that first. He bows his head a bit, trying to hide the fact that those tears are actually there. "Maybe." He could've left as well, not come back to this place like he did, or he could've had more control over his anger and the like. Or just stabbed him once or twice, stabbed him in the wrist to get away or something instead. He's running through scenarios in his head at the moment.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-16-2017, 03:41 AM

"I believe you meant no real harm." He could not say he meant no harm completely. Vincent had intended to inflict pain just not as much as he had done. "Anger and fear are two nasty emotion. They make people do things they do not intend to do in a sane state." Alexander had been through many moments like that in his past. Many that he will regret and many that could have been so easily different. He pushed himself away from the sink and stopped in front of Vincent. He went to place his hand on the other's shoulder, but stopped mid motion. "I am at as much fault as you if not more." He said letting his hand fall back to his side. Even he must swallow his pride and admit he was wrong from time to time.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-16-2017, 03:49 AM

Vincent doesn't understand Alexander in the least. All he knows was what he was taught....that if caught, he would probably be dead. Whether dead due to punishment for trying to steal and all....or by being drained by a vampire, well who knows? "I don't want to hurt anyone." He says softly. Even with the stories that he's heard, he just wants a peaceful life, without having to be under vampires. Though, if the vampires were willing to just live their lives and all, he would be willing to try to live with humans and vampires in the same area. He just looks at Alexander's hand, not moving away or anything, just watching at the moment. "It isn't your fault we need supplies...I don't think..."

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-16-2017, 04:14 AM

Vincents​ shift in attitude was interesting to him. He seemed unsure, almost questioning of his own feelings and thoughts at the moment. Alexander suppressed his urge to ask, something's​ required correct timing. He was sure the other did not trust him yet, with good reasoning. "Not my fault directly, but I fought in the battle to suppress mankind." He sighed walking past Vincent to the door, "many did not get the choice to not participate, but that is a tale for another day." It was best left in the past at the moment, where in rightfully belonged. A change in tone was needed and with that he faced Vincent as he stood in the doorway smiling. "I believe I owe you new clothing. If you'd allow me to help."

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-16-2017, 04:19 AM

Alexander isn't the only one who likes stories. Vincent does too and Alexander's words have got him a bit interested. "What do you mean?" He can't help but ask even though Alexander has already said that now isn't the time pretty much. He tilts his head a bit at Alexander's mention of 'owing' Vincent. He can't really turn that down, even once back with his people, well, he can't afford to have less clothing, so he does pad after Alexander a bit. "I....guess so..." He still doesn't trust Alexander, but he still has the knife...and Alexander seems to be nice, at least for the moment.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-16-2017, 04:46 AM

"Curious?" He chuckled a bit, but it held a tone of sorrow. "Something's are best left in the past or in one's memories." He may have shared the story to some, but tonight he was drained and those stories were best left for another night. "I can not promise lavish clothes." He turned stalking out the door expecting Vincent to follow behind him. "We keep clothing here for workers to use in case theirs become soiled" They weren't too far from a room they used as a changing room with lockers and showers.
Alexander held the door open for Vincent when they reached the room. " You may use the shower if like. Clean clothing should be laid out in the room somewhere. " He would not stay and wait for him to shower he was in need of a donor. He would return when he was finished to see if Vincent was still here or if he would flee again.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-16-2017, 05:00 AM

"A...a little." Vincent says, bowing his head a bit. It's obvious that Alexander doesn't want to talk about it, so he will not push it. "I wouldn't want lavish anyway." He prefers practical clothing anyway. He just follows after Alexander for now. He pads into the room, watching Alexander still. He nods a bit. "Thank you." He says softly.

He spends more time than he means too in the shower....he enjoys the hot water a bit too much, unable to help it. It's so nice and wonderful. He'll miss it, so it lingers until the hot water runs out, or until he's a prune. He does clean himself in the process and changes into clothes that are there. But....now what should he do? He needs those supplies and they're not here anymore. How much time does he have before they leave him for captured?

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2017, 02:38 AM

Alexander nods at Vincent's thanks and allows the door to close behind him as he leaves. There should be a few humans still left tending to things before the night ends and the next shift appears. He was starting to feel that backlash of ignoring his needs for a period of time. It wouldn't harm him, but drive him mad slowly if not attended to. There was a male sitting at the front desk that looked up and gave Alexander a tired smile. Alexander explained his need to him quickly and more demanded assistance than asking for help. The result of a long night and no more patience left to spare. He drank from the male's wrist, but was sure to not drain him too much. It would look poorly if he caused an accident trying to return home.
There was no sound of a shower running as Alexander approached the room he left Vincent in, but he could hear breathing. A smile formed on his lips as he grew closer to the door. Vincent had not left while he had the chance. He gently knocked on the door before pushing it open partially, "May I come in?"

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-17-2017, 02:44 AM

Vincent was enjoying the shower until not too long ago. He can't remember the last time he had a hot bath or shower or anything, so he head to enjoy it for longer than necessary. He has clothes on. "I guess so?" He says softly. He doesn't know what else to do at the moment. He doesn't know where he can go to get the supplies, but he can't leave without them....but what if his people have already left him? That thought just makes him sad.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-18-2017, 03:41 AM

Alexander entered the room closing the door behind him. No need for any passer-by to having wondering eyes, not that the chance of that is high. He leaned against the now closed door, "where will you be going after you leave here?" He didn't bother with his small talk. "Will you leave or attempt to steal again?" Not that he fully expected a truthful answer that question, why would one announce their intentions to steal. He stared at Vincent with his icy eyes weighing his next option. He still wished to observe and listen to the other male. "My offer from before still stands, though if I allow to notify your people that you are alive and still in search of supplies, will that suffice?" It was the only thing he was allowing to slip on. "Is there a way you can get a message without leaving the city?" He asked and held up before any protest or question could come, " I hope you understand that I can not simply trust that you will return if I allow you to leave."

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2017, 05:45 AM

"I don't know..." Vincent says, frowning a bit. "I can't just go back with no supplies. That would defeat the purpose of me leaving in the first place." He's watching Alexander. "Then there's no way I can contact them which means I can't take your offer even if I wanted to. He would if he was allowed to go back and tell them what he's doing, but his only way to contact them is to go back. Alexander won't allow that with their deal. "Because they're not going to come out for some stranger." He says simply.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-19-2017, 02:27 AM

Alexander let out a sigh of annoyance, not particularly at Vincent himself, but at the fact that nothing seemed to work in his complete favor. He quickly recomposed himself with a small inhale. "Do you think telling them is wise?" He knew they must know so he would not be abandoned, but would they accept where he was getting his supplies from and how. "Surely they will not think highly of you cooperating with a vampire or will you lie?" He did not know Vincent well enough to determine on his own whether he was the type to be honest even if it meant something bad would befall him. He did not want to offer another to his deal. It was beginning to feel like Vincent had more leverage than him. It annoyed Alexander, but intrigued him that Vincent had this sway over him.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-19-2017, 02:55 AM

"I'd have to tell them. I don't know if I can trust you, so I have to tell them so they can be safe." Vincent says. He has no good reason to lie to them....and if he did, it would bother him greatly. "And I'd still have no way to communicate with them unless I go myself....and you said that's not an option, right? Which means they'll have probably moved on by the time I actually get back to them." He says softly, bowing his head as he does. It seems that he'll lose no matter what he does at this point.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-19-2017, 03:17 AM

"Pardon me if I am wrong, but you hardly seem the type to give up easily." He'd come back in an attempt to steal again even knowing the risks were higher. It was partially the reason Alexander was so intrigued with him. "I admire your honesty it is uncommon to find someone that values it among many humans and vampires. It is refreshing." It was indeed refreshing, but it made him want to know Vincent more. "If I
delivered the message for you without being seen or heard just a letter." He asked knowing that it would most likely be turned down. "I could accompany you as well, but stay back far enough to be unseen." He must have sounded desperate despite his voice remaining to usual tone.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-19-2017, 03:24 AM

"No....but no option seems good at the moment." Vincent says, frowning a bit. "There's no point in lying really." He says imply. "I have nothing to gain from doing it." So he doesn't see the point in doing it. "You'd stay back? Say nothing and do nothing? They wouldn't know you were there?" He doesn't trust Alexander, but he knows they wouldn't trust any letter or anything just there and all, would they?

(And then, they attack Vincent, assuming he had betrayed them XD)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-19-2017, 03:58 AM

He is surprised that one of his options was actually being contemplated by Vincent. He arched an eyebrow, but smiled. "I, Alexander, swear that I will not interfere in any way and shall remain hidden until you tell me otherwise. " He bowed placing his hand on his chest as he did. He had offered his name making this a serious matter to him. If Vincent was caught in a way he could bring Alexander down with him, but he was beginning to believe that situation was very unlikely. He came back up from his bow with his usual smirk on his lips. "Will they wait another day for you or is it necessary that it is done this night?" The night was slowly slipping by and sunrise would be upon them. It would not be an impossible trip this night, but it would need to be done with haste.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-19-2017, 04:04 AM

Vincent wants to get supplies to his people, and that seems to be the best option as long as Alexander sticks to being hidden and all. Long as the vampire keeps his promise, he won't rat him out. "I would rather go now....I don't know how long they'll wait for me, they never gave me a deadline..." He says softly, chewing on his lip a bit as he thinks about it. He doesn't want them to leave since it seems like he can get the supplies.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-20-2017, 02:24 AM

Alexander watched Vincent biting his lip and tilted his head wondering if this was something he did when he was nervous or when he was scared. He didn't want to ask just a mild curiosity of wanting to know more about him. "Would they truly leave you if you did not return in less than a day?" He asked in a somewhat appalled tone. It seemed rather ruthless to leave after less than a day somethings required time. What Vincent was doing for them was not something as easy as just walking in and grabbing supplies. He would not have put himself in that position it seemed doomed to fail either way. "Please, lead the way." He pushed the door open and walked out holding it open for Vincent.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-20-2017, 02:54 AM

"I know they'd leave if I don't come back quick enough....but then didn't tell me when they'd leave me..." Vincent says softly. "I remember them leaving someone my parents knew when I was small..." He remembers being very upset by it at the time. He pads after Alexander. "Thank you." He says softly as he walks on, knowing which way to go now, the leaving is the easy part when not being chased.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-20-2017, 04:24 AM

"That seems like a harsh life for humans outside our cities," He was not trying to calm that it was better in their cities, but being told you could be left for dead if you did not return seemed harsh. "If you are so limited in numbers why reduce your numbers purposely?" It didn't seem as though they would be so ignorant to think that he'd come back within hours. If Alexander were given such a mission he would think they were trying to get rid of him. He bowed his head a Vincent thanks and followed after him.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-20-2017, 04:31 AM

Vincent shrugs a bit. "It is what it is." He says simply. "The hope is that they'll return with whatever they were sent off for. In my case, medical supplies. But there's always the chance we'll be attacked....either due to chance, or due to our person being caught...and our group not moving quick enough to avoid an attack, or whatever would be sent due to us being ratted out." He sees no point in lying about this one. "It was my turn to go now that I'm old enough."

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-21-2017, 03:15 AM

"That seems like a rough way to live," he said with a soft sigh. It wasn't as if Vincent chose that life he was born into it and they did what they had too. It wasn't as if what he explained didn't make sense it just seemed like a hassle. "To be perfectly honest, most vampire don't hunt humans down anymore. There isn't a need with our cities unless they simply want the hunt them down." It wasn't entirely a lie a good portion of vampire didn't see a point in hunting humans that would most likely die out in the wild. They had health humans in numbers in their cities. There were a few though that enjoyed the hunt that would go out of their way to attack groups like Vincent's. It didn't mean all treatment in the city was fair either plenty of humans die or are severely injured by vampires. "Then would it be safe to assume this is your first time coming into our cities?"

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-21-2017, 03:22 AM

Vincent shrugs a bit. "It's the only thing I have. It just is...instead of being rough...it just is." To him it isn't a hard or easy...it's all he knows. "My mama told me stories about when they were attacked....all they could do is run and hope that someone else would get eaten instead of them." He says softly, sounding like a child for a moment. "That was before I was born though..." And he can't know if it was the pure truth, or exaggerated a bit. "But humans can be pretty horrible too..." It isn't limited to just vampires. He nods a bit. "Never had a reason to come here before." The city scares him in general, truth be told. So many people, and then there's vampires too.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-21-2017, 03:40 AM

The attack Vincent described to him did not sound out of the realm of possibility for his kind. He had heard tales from others some bragging and some just merely passing along a story. "Sadly, I have seen a great many horrors in my lifetime. Humans and vampires alike," he sighed yet again. "Unfortunately, being turned seems to draw out that side of oneself more." He shook his head slightly ridding himself of those thoughts and those he had seen slowly lose themselves over time. "Not many humans find themselves willingly coming here," he chuckled a bit. "Do we have much longer to go til we reach your group?" He asked slightly concerned with the amount they had left in the night.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-21-2017, 03:46 AM

"Well, if humans are going to be shitty to humans, why wouldn't vampires?" Vincent says. Humans are on about level ground with each other....vampires are seen as more. "Then is that the main reason?" That they rule now. "Because without the power....I think humans could've stopped it." He's rambling really. He shakes his head. "No, we'll be there soon. Don't worry."

(I'm thinking a meeting place near the human group but not on top of them and someone waiting for him until they leave?)