Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs ...

Old 04-28-2012, 01:13 AM

Welcome to the tea house. Located in the middle of a park. The tea house is an ultra modern building, where anyone from children to grandparents come and enjoy an afternoon snack. There is a stage inside for when small town bands wish to play. Visitors can choose one of the tables in the open area seeing the stage, or one of the private rooms. The private room are more like booths, keeping one side open so our lively staff may help you with your orders. There is a second and third floor also. The second has a break-room for employes and a couple of rooms for guests if they wish to stay. The third is strictly for the owners to live in.

The owners of the tea house are a pair of twins. Both are boys, in their mid twenties who took over the tea house mysteriously when the owners before could not care for the place much longer. They have a younger sister whom runs her own business online, and helps with the shop whenever able.
X

~Rules:
-Standard Mene rules of coarse
-The tea house is in a striving city, so surrounding places are welcome, Do keep in mind the tea house is a center location though.
-If you wish to work for the tea house, merely send the app in! Keep in mind there are so many spots, and not everyone will get the job lol.
-No one liners. At all
-PM profiles with something that will make me laugh. Seriously Funny things! Horrible funny things :P
-I think these rules will work, so hopefully I wont have to add more. New rules will be in hot pink, cause I roll like that.

~Profile:
Appearance: (No page stretchers)
Name:
Marks:
Bio:
Personality:
Extra:

~Pink List:
(White is last season)
Triquestra- Because I set it up :P

~Neutral List:
Triquestra- I don't hate nor like this person :P

~Black List:
Triquestra- Because I like being on all the lists ^_^

Last edited by Triquetra; 05-13-2012 at 02:47 AM..

Triquetra

Old 04-28-2012, 01:14 AM

~Profiles:

Name: Kohaku (Haku) Arai
Profession: Teashop Owner/ Interior Designer
Marks: Haku has a tattoo of his siblings names along his inner arm.
Bio: Kohaku grew up in a normal happy family. He is the elder of his three siblings, making him also the most mature of the three. His parents wished the best for their children, and did their best up until their passing once he had turned eighteen. Kohaku was eighteen at the time, and with his brother's help they gained custody of their sister Yasa. Who was more than willing to live with them. Kohaku went to collage for Interior design in the city. Graduating at the top of his class. He had come to the tea shop many times going threw high school, and when it went on the market, Kohaku bought it. Turning the broken down building, into a beautiful spot to visit.
Personality: Mature, creative, and harsh
Extra: When stressed out, Kohaku does smoke. In complete privacy.
Posting Color: Dark Slate Blue

Name: Kokoro (Koro) Arai
Profession: Teashop Owner/ Musician
Marks: Koro has two lip piercing, along with two full tattooed sleeves in a tribal fashion.
Bio: Koro is the middle brother and twin to Haku. When their parents were killed, Haku was actually in the car. He was sitting in the back seat on his way home from collage. His car had broken down, so his parents were giving him a lift. A drunk driver in the other lane hit them head on, sending their car rolling over. Koro woke on a stretcher in the back of an ambulance for a few minutes before passing out. He had struck his head. Since the accident, Koro has had trouble sleeping at night. Of coarse instead of seeking professional help like his siblings would want, He spends his time playing music until passing out. Sometimes in strange locations.
Personality: Stubborn, creative, and cold
Extra: His favorite instrument to play is of coarse the simple guitar, followed by his own voice.
Posting Color: Dark Slate Gray

Name: Yasa Arai
Profession: Make-up Artist
Marks: Yasa is mostly known by her odd eye make-up, that somehow she always seems to pull off.
Bio: Yasa is of coarse the youngest in her family Yasa was only sixteen when her parents passed away, and still the state was going to take her away. It took both efforts of her brothers to make sure she stayed with them. She finished school, and enrolled in beauty school, learning to do everything from hair to waxing to massages. Or coarse Eye make-up ended up being her favorite area. Yasa started a youtube channel online, showing other girls her talents, and simply took off from there. She has been in magazines, on a couple talk shows, and even done the make-up and hair for a few actors for the red-carpet. She lives at home though, bringing in a good amount of income for her two brothers.
Personality: Patient, Witty, and creative
Extra: Yasa online has over four million subscribers. But in her free time, does not enjoy being badgered about her work.
Posting Color:Purple

Last edited by Triquetra; 04-11-2013 at 12:38 AM..

Triquetra

Old 05-02-2012, 11:55 PM

~Owners: Kohaku Arai, Kokoro Arai

~Available Employment Opportunities:

~Waitress:

~Waitress:

~Waiter:

~Cook:

~HouseKeeping:

~Bar keep:

~Will add More as needed:

~Live Entertainment:

~Kokoro: Solo Singer/guitarist

Last edited by Triquetra; 05-03-2012 at 12:35 AM..

Triquetra

Old 05-03-2012, 12:35 AM

It was the mid-afternoon. It had been a fairly slow day all around. Only maybe a couple dozen groups all day. It was a friday night though, and this was when the crowds really came in. Outside of the tea shop, there were plenty of people who had been simply enjoying a day at the park. Coming in periodically for hints of ice-cream, or small drinks. It seemed the small sales would never be enough for the small establishment to stay open, but in truth they managed.

Kohaku watched with honey-brown eyes at a couple of kids playing with a kite right outside. A couple walked into the tea house. They were older, probably grandparents in fact. A couple of day-time regulars if Kohaku remembered right. Their names though, slipped his mind, sadly. He could decorate a room from wall color to kink-knack items, but names were more of his brother's area. Kohaku walked towards the couple with a suave smile planted on his face.

He was wearing a white button up shirt with a black vest and black tie. His hair was a bit long and had a slight wave to it. Giving it that messy yet stylish look. His pants were ironed and not the slightest out of place, and his shoes, well you could probably see yourself in them. In fact the man seemed the perfect gentle man, and his girlfriend would be a lucky lady... If he had one.

"Welcome to the teahouse. Allow me to show you to a table." He said in the up-most polite manner. Bringing the couple to a table in the corner. He then heard a sudden thump. Peering towards the window, he could see the kid's kite had gotten stuck on their roof. "Please excuse me."

Heading towards the stairway leading upstairs, and bringing a cupped hand up to the side of his mouth, the male called for his brother. "Kokoro! Can you climb out your window and drop the kite down for the kids?!" It was supposed to be a simple request, and because Koro probably was not really sleeping, there was to be no problem. Or so the eldest brother though.

"No!" Haku heard him call back. Being stubborn as always.

"Its right outside of your window Koro!" Haku called back.

"I'm sleeping!"

"Your talking to me brother!" There was a bit of silence before Koro came out of his room, wearing only a pair of boxers. Luckily no customers could see him from up the stairs. His hair was sticking up in the back, and the look of sleep crossed his face. It was true Haku knew his brother did not sleep at night, even begged him to see a doctor. It may even seem cruel for Haku to wake his brother up, but in reality Koro refused to sleep too long, and would often get angry if Haku allowed him to sleep past noon when he passed out.

"Why do you want me to jump out of my window?!" Koro asked his brother with the most innocent face he could muster. Haku simply stared at his twin brother in disbelief.

"Really?"

"What!??"

"There is a kite outside of your window, drop it down for the kids outside please." Koro asked calmly.

"Oh... Do I have to put pants on?"

"Unless you want to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life, yes." Koro said, which received a grumble from Haku. They had a glaring match going for a few seconds before Koro ultimately gave in and stormed off into his bedroom.

Last edited by Triquetra; 07-03-2013 at 05:00 AM..

Triquetra

Old 05-13-2012, 02:45 AM

No one is interested then?.. :(

Triquetra

Old 04-11-2013, 12:36 AM

((Maybe I can get this started? Hmmmmmm??? xD))