maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 05-25-2012, 02:54 PM

He nodded, Dr. Pepper and a bottle of water it is. He clapped Jason on the shoulder and the two of them headed off. He called back over his shoulder, Get us good seats ladies!

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-25-2012, 02:58 PM

"That's fine," Jason said with a smile for Shayera. Jessica took Shayera's arm and led her off for the theater. "Where do you want to sit?"

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-25-2012, 03:56 PM

Shayera blushed for the hundredth time that day. "I've only been to one movie in my life." They came to the theater that would play Avengers and went inside. She looked around the dark room and pointed towards some seats. "I think the best place is in the middle of the screen and halfway up the seats. Wouldn't that have the best view?"

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-25-2012, 04:12 PM

"Sounds good," Jessica says climbing up into the seats. So got your eye on either of the guys? Jessica asked in a conspiratorial tone.

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-25-2012, 05:38 PM

Shayera looked at her wide eyed. "No, why would I? I mean they're both nice..... but no one that outgoing would want someone like me." Blushing, she tried to change the attention off of her. "What about you? If Jason's just your friend, do you like Jack? How do you know Jason?"

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-25-2012, 05:47 PM

First of all, don't kid yourself. Any guy would be lucky to have beautiful sweetie like you. Jessica stared seriously into Shayera's eyes, making sure that she understood it. Now me and Jason, that's kind of a long story. Short is I was in a not so cool foster home and still going through a lot, Jason was the only one who fought through the walls that I had erected. He is a good friend and like a brother to me. Jessica found herself staring off into nothing, images from the past flashing before her eyes. She shook her head and added, I don't know about Jack. He seems nice, but trusting isn't exactly my strong suit.

(She will probably tell the long if Shayera asks/you want to know.)

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-25-2012, 10:08 PM

Shayera slowly nodded her head. "I understand trust issues..." She sat listening to the music for a moment as they waited for the guys. "I actually though Jason was your brother at first," she said, glancing behind them to see if the guys were there. Then she blushed again. "Jack is kinda cute though, don't you think?"

maidenroseheart

Old 05-26-2012, 08:02 AM

Jack reached the snack counter and asked Jason, "So what would you like to drink Jason?"

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-26-2012, 03:10 PM

Cherry Coke, Jason answered Jack. What do you what for snacks?

Jessica smiled, looking around to make sure the guys weren't coming yet. Yeah Jack is cute.

maidenroseheart

Old 05-26-2012, 11:56 PM

Jack grinned and suggested, "How about popcorn?" He liked this guy. He was easy going. Good to have met him.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-26-2012, 11:59 PM

Jason grinned. Sounds good. He ordered the snacks and then turned to Jack. So what do you think of the girls? Either catch your eye?

maidenroseheart

Old 05-27-2012, 04:00 AM

Jack laughed and ordered the drinks. Picking them up easily, he turned to walk back and thought over the question. "They both seem really nice. At this point though I rather develop a friendship and get to know all of you a little better. Give it time and see what happens. You know, take things as they come. How about you?"

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-27-2012, 03:04 PM

Sounds about right to me, Jason said. Besides Shayera seems like the kind that needs to learn she can trust you. He stepped into the theater and looked around for the girls. He spotted them sitting in the middle, half way up.

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-27-2012, 06:59 PM

Giggling with Jessica, Shayera was about to say more but saw the guys enter the theater. Blushing, she sat back down and placed her hands in her lap.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-27-2012, 11:58 PM

We'll talk more later maybe, Jessica whispered to her. She smiled at the guys and waved them over.

maidenroseheart

Old 05-28-2012, 02:13 AM

Jack waved back somewhat awkwardly because he was holding the drinks. Heading up to them, he grinned and gave each their drink before taking a seat.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-28-2012, 11:46 PM

Thanks, Jessica said when Jack handed her the drink. She caught the skittles that Jason threw at her and settled back.

Jason dropped into his seat and settled back as the movie started.

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-30-2012, 02:39 AM

Shayera blinked as she stepped out into the hallway outside the theater. That was some movie! she thought. She thought about going back to her room but she was having so much fun with her companions, she decided to sit on one of the benches near by and wait for them. The movie had sparked some story ideas that she had plenty to think about.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-30-2012, 03:52 AM

Jessica stepped out of the dark theater, the lighted hallway nearly blinding her. She blinked and looked around for Shayera, finally spotting her on a bench. She went over to sit next to her as the guys came out talking about the movie. What did you think? Jessica asked.

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-30-2012, 04:53 AM

"It was interesting...." Shayera was afraid to say anything else. Her mind was running wild with ideas, her hands itched to write them down. But she had left her purse in her cabin so she would just have to wait until later. Besides, no one knew that she could write anything but poetry..... "What did you think?" she asked Jessica.

maidenroseheart

Old 05-30-2012, 01:29 PM

Jack stretched as he walked outside. "Jason, didn't you like that line Iron Man gave...'Army... right.' I mean, that was good. Or how hulk took the pampered Loki and beat him up. That was priceless too." He grinned at Jason, but inside was feeling ready for a rest. Perhaps taking a snooze by the pool and looking at the ladies?

Miranda happily wrapped in a bath robe walked out of her bathroom and into her small but plush room. The nice thing about cruises was the opportunity to do what she wanted, when she wanted. Changing into an airy dress and pulling her hair up into a messy bun, she grabbed a book and headed out to a lounge area. Crawling onto a couch, she curled up and leaned back to enjoy her book.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-30-2012, 04:30 PM

Jessica smiled at Shayera's question. I really liked it. Makes me wish I could write stories like that. Hey you want to change into our swimming suits and go hang out at the pool?

Jason nodded in agreement with Jack. I love the roles that Robert Downey Jr. playes. Like in Sherlock Holmes.

Ettilai
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Ettilai

Old 05-30-2012, 11:10 PM

Kaeori jolted ubruptly up out of her bed. She had just had one of those dreams. Y'know, the one where you get scared for weeks? Yeah, one of those. She was used to it now, though. Plus, she was old enough to know those things would never happen. I mean, what are the real chances of a boat sinking or a plane exploding?

Kae sighed, took a quick shower to "get rid of the shakes", and got ready for the day. She hadn't checked the forecast, but it had to be nice out, and she definitely didn't want to waste the tickets she had won. An orange tote bag was slung over her shoulder as she headed out the door towards the pool.

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-31-2012, 04:22 PM

Shayera blushed. She had a suit her mom had bought her for the trip, but she really didn't want to wear the revealing 2-piece. "Um, sure? Just to sit? I'm not really into swimming..." She figured she could just put on a tank top and shorts.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-31-2012, 04:32 PM

Jessica smiled at the shy Shayera. Sure, get some sun and stuff. Jessica wasn't sure how her swimsuit would be recieved on a fancy boat like this. It was just a rash-guard surfer shirt and boy short bottoms. Oh well she didn't care what people would think. She always wore whatever she wanted. She did also have a one piece that she had had for several years.