Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 07-14-2011, 08:31 PM

Name: Naythan (Nay) Smith

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-15-2011, 01:28 AM

((I'll have my guy call him NayNay XD))

Name: Joshua (Joshy) Smith

Looks the same as Naythan except Joshua has black hair with natural white highlights and crimson eyes.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 07-15-2011, 04:08 AM

(Haha, I was thinking that too)

Naythan was currently sweeping the from porch. His mother was gone to work so it was just him and his brother. Well as far as he knew anyway. Naythan always woke up early to do his chores. he sometimes even dd hisbrothers chores. He stopped for a brief moment, putting his arm over his eyesto sheild them from the sun. "Looks like its going to be another hot day." He giggled, rolling up his pants legs and sleeves as he walked inside to grab a bucket of water and began mopping the floor. He was always messy and a bit clumsy, so he would probably end up with half of th water on him.

He was right. His pants were soaked. He had slipped on th wet floor, right when he got done and tipped th bucked of water of as he did. Thus making the bcket poor on him. When he finished cleaning up the mess he made, he went back into his room and stripped down and changed into a dry pair of clothes. He sighed. He hated being so clumsy.