bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 05-24-2012, 12:54 AM

absolutely! i love helping out people with their avatars. ill do the best i can :)

Last edited by bloodstainedwings; 05-24-2012 at 12:58 AM..

ObviouslyAya
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-24-2012, 12:59 AM

Sure! I can't make up my mind what direction I want to go. This is my second attempt;

I don't know what yellow to use on the head. Should I use that, or yellow hair? Or there is the yellow headkerchief or the yellow kringle hat?

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 05-24-2012, 01:04 AM

first off it needs some white on the head to balance it off. i super duper love the cutie tie though. thats fantastic. and what about adding some better shoes. the orange cutie shoes would work. the basic ones i always feel are lacking.

i also feel like there needs to be some green in the waist area. like a belt or a sash or something. something thin if it exists. i also feel the yellow pirate thing is a little too much yellow on the head so i would recommend that the white item on the head to be something of substance. maybe a hat?

over all it feels a little winterish because of the fluffy.... maybe use the regular green shrug and then white gloves and the white shoulder wrap? but i think its super cute and that the layering is really great.

and with that i have to get ready for bed. night night! see you tomorrow.

Last edited by bloodstainedwings; 05-24-2012 at 01:15 AM..

ObviouslyAya
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-24-2012, 01:17 AM

*is replying and editing*

---------- Post added 05-23-2012 at 09:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodstainedwings View Post
first off it needs some white on the head to balance it off. i super duper love the cutie tie though. thats fantastic. and what about adding some better shoes. the orange cutie shoes would work. the basic ones i always feel are lacking.

i also feel like there needs to be some green in the waist area. like a belt or a sash or something. something thin if it exists. \i also feel the yellow pirate thing is a little too much yellow on the head so i would recommend adding that white item on the head to be something od substance. maybe a hat?

over all it feels a little winterish because of the fluffy.... maybe use the regular green shrug and then white gloves and the white shoulder wrap? but i think its super cute and that the layering is really great.
I agree. I was thinking about using the yellow kringle hat which has a white buff ball at the top. Worth considering? My only concern with it, is it makes me avatar yellow top-heavy. If I chose to do yellow hair I could add a white accessory.

The foxy heels are boring. I was considering the cutie shoes, but I bypased cause felt the orange was slightly too dull of a shade to match. But looking again, I could make them work. The shape is definitely more appealing.

The green at the waist, do you have suggestions? I love the green sleeves, but adding green in the waist area causes for there to be a cluster of green. I might be able to get some kind of belt to work, but I still feel the middle will be unbalanced. I can lose the sleeves but then the arms are too plain. And there aren't any orange gloves in the right shade.

Yeah the fluffy kind of does give it that feel. But the elegant green shrug doesn't look good. Makes the neck weird. How about the green sleeves?

Does this look any better?

Should I use that hat? Or do yellow hair + some kind of white? Dove wings yes or no?

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 05-24-2012, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodstainedwings View Post
i dont know. probably. i had vegan friends in university and i would make meals for everyone all the time. and i would have to make them vegan to allow everyone to partake and those of us who eat meat didnt like it too much. but we were ok with it as long as the vegan didnt complain when we made a roast or veal. lol.

but im italian and we are overly pushy with the whole feeding people thing. lol. ever seen my big fat greek wedding? its very very much like that. lol
Still, I worry about being a bother a lot, so I won't usually accept food from people. xD Especially because I might get sick and I'd rather not barf up delicious food someone made me. T_T;;; Uhg.
I hope one day my gastroparesis will be a little bit better managed.

hehe, that's cool though. I remember being a vegetarian briefly in middle and high school.
I don't think that a lot of people I know these days are vegans, but some of them are vegetarians and some of them are vegans. But mostly, they're just a bunch of meat-eating hippies. and I love 'em.
haha. one of my friends makes bacon almost every day.

Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 05-24-2012, 03:16 AM

text walls huh ?
I like your avi Mon XD
I thought you were on my friends list already :lol:

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 05-24-2012, 06:57 AM

Shhh. :ninja:
Thanks Boundie. xD

I thought so too, but maybe I accidently cleared you off or something when I hiatused. D8

edit: also, holy crap. since when is accidently so hard for me to remember how to spell? x__o

Bound Birdie

Old 05-24-2012, 07:00 AM

lol no problem it's probably cuse I'm always lurking until events XD That's when I'm most chatty

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 05-24-2012, 07:02 AM

Same... I don't even spend a lot of time posting on gaia anymore these days.
Sometimes I'll have a day where I'll post a ton, but mostly I just lurk or am reading news/facebook.
I want to deactivate my facebook account but there are so many people i communicate with that I can't as easily without it. x__o

Bound Birdie

Old 05-24-2012, 07:16 AM

Yeah I just buy and sell items on Gaia for the most part, there's one guild I post in but thats still rare
lol I get asked if I have a facebook all the time and people give me the strange look when I say no

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 05-24-2012, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObviouslyAya View Post
*is replying and editing*

---------- Post added 05-23-2012 at 09:24 PM ----------

I agree. I was thinking about using the yellow kringle hat which has a white buff ball at the top. Worth considering? My only concern with it, is it makes me avatar yellow top-heavy. If I chose to do yellow hair I could add a white accessory.

The foxy heels are boring. I was considering the cutie shoes, but I bypased cause felt the orange was slightly too dull of a shade to match. But looking again, I could make them work. The shape is definitely more appealing.

The green at the waist, do you have suggestions? I love the green sleeves, but adding green in the waist area causes for there to be a cluster of green. I might be able to get some kind of belt to work, but I still feel the middle will be unbalanced. I can lose the sleeves but then the arms are too plain. And there aren't any orange gloves in the right shade.

Yeah the fluffy kind of does give it that feel. But the elegant green shrug doesn't look good. Makes the neck weird. How about the green sleeves?

Does this look any better?

Should I use that hat? Or do yellow hair + some kind of white? Dove wings yes or no?
well the orange shoes are a huge improvement. and i love the green belt.

i would hav to see it with the green sleeves to be able to make any comment on it. but i figured with the elegant green shrug you could add the orange gumball bracelet and yellow gloves which would break up the green enough to justify the belt.

as for the hat... i was thinking that you would keep the yellow bandana and just wear a white hat on top like the white slouch hat or the rain hat or even go all pirate and wear the white pirate hat. but the yellow kringle hat make it look super wintery. to me, that looks even less spring. im not sure if you want to go spring or more winter. they do kinda overlap though. so maybe it would be interesting to just go wintery with it? and to solve the too much yellow, try adding a orange headband. it will add more orange to the head and break up the yellow.

one last thing to say about it i think. the dove head and ankle wings i hate using together. because using them both means using a set... so i like to break them up. i would remove the ankle wings and replace them with something more wintery by the feet. like the fluffy anklets or something.

Last edited by bloodstainedwings; 05-24-2012 at 10:20 AM..

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 05-24-2012, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bound Birdie View Post
Yeah I just buy and sell items on Gaia for the most part, there's one guild I post in but thats still rare
lol I get asked if I have a facebook all the time and people give me the strange look when I say no
I WISH I didn't have one because its much easier not to have one, than to have one and get rid of it.

Edit: I'm also totally stumped on an avatar for the site contest.

Bound Birdie

Old 05-24-2012, 08:39 PM

I think you got it >.<
I see everyone in sunny colors XD

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-24-2012, 09:09 PM

i have no idea where to get the red solo cup or the toga on gaia.

Bound Birdie

Old 05-24-2012, 10:04 PM

They were part of the "spring fling frat party" event they had
XP it as lame

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 05-24-2012, 10:10 PM

...the what?

Bound Birdie

Old 05-24-2012, 10:15 PM

Gaia had this frat party event where you got toga's and beer cup and animated vomit o.O

ObviouslyAya
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-25-2012, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bound Birdie View Post
Gaia had this frat party event where you got toga's and beer cup and animated vomit o.O
What the hell? :roll: Pfft Gaia

BTW MonMon, you look awesome!! :drool:

Bound Birdie

Old 05-25-2012, 12:43 AM

lol I know Gaia is the worst avi site ever
but hummy was asking >.o

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 05-25-2012, 05:16 AM

I still kinda like gaia...that said I haven't posted much in days.

Bound Birdie

Old 05-25-2012, 05:32 AM

I do the market placed and the items, even if the avi's are a little squished

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 05-25-2012, 05:43 AM

Yeah, some stuff can be fun. I'm just bored of it and the rest of the internet right now.

Bound Birdie

Old 05-25-2012, 05:49 AM

The internet is my home. It's not so much as entertainment is thats where I talk to my friends :yes:

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 05-25-2012, 06:27 AM

Same here usually, but...I'm not as active for a few days and many of my so-called friends haven't even tried to speak to me though I've been online.

Bound Birdie

Old 05-25-2012, 06:52 AM

It can be hard to tell when people are online
I miss people cuse I never pay attention to that bar at the bottom that they have.

I always get random comments from rude horny teens and that seems to be about it o.O