Couture_myass
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-07-2011, 10:14 PM

Deep in the heart of a black forest is a a dark building, towering over the large trees. It houses and protects a thousand students. But these aren't any old students. These students are special.

They have been brought, placed and dumped at St Orchards, home of the gifted, the cursed, the damned.

Classes are held, testing agility, speed, strength, strategy and skill.

The most important goal is to build trust between the students. It is only then they can fight as what they were destined to become...

Welcome to ST. ORCHARDS

Rules:
1.) No goddmodding
2.) You can be one student/professor or one student and professor
3.) You have to be literate/semi-literate and post a good amount. I will warn you once if you are not up to the standard.
4.) Romance, fighting, gambling is allowed but keep it PG-13...unfortunately
5.) Students aged 11-20
6.) PM me your profiles
7.) Half-Breeds are welcome, but humans are good ;)
8.) I want this to be a serious rp thread, so commit to this roleplay before joining, post everyday and let me know if you can't or are going to be away for a while.
9) Let the creative juices flow and have fun!

Profiles
Name:
Race:
Supernatural ability:
Picture:
Why are you at St.Orchards:

----------

Profiles

Couture_myass

Name: Skylah Statuske
Sex: Female
Race: Human
Supernatural ability: Telekenesis
Picture:

Why are you at St.Orchards: Skylah was arrested by the cops, beaten and bruised she stayed overnight in the cell, and then woke up in the morning in a dorm room. She is trained in the martial arts, and relies on this skill the most in comparison to her 'gift'. She rarely takes advantage of it. Whenever she does, nothing except trouble is the outcome.

----------

Accepting now so PM your profiles!

Last edited by Couture_myass; 06-07-2011 at 10:47 PM..