Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-23-2011, 07:41 PM

Pinning the Fairy's arms to her sides, Fenris snorted. "Well, you should be." Was all he said. He followed Angela a bit apprehensively. He was worried about how the guards might react.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 09-23-2011, 09:16 PM

The guards watched them when they passed and then went back to their buisness. Angela entered the throne room where five elder fairies looked at them. "Ah angel we heard you were back. Why is jasmine tied up beside a wolf" one of them asked. "Because i went back to reclaim what was mine and oh she tried killing me" angela said.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-23-2011, 10:20 PM

Fenris deposited his charge into the middle of the room, and crossed over to a corner. He thought it best if he stay out of things for now.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2011, 01:17 AM

Name: Light
Specis: Human
Bio: Light is part of an order of assassins and spies trained in the art of murdering and torturing and injected with pure arcane energies once the first phase of their training is complete. Most who undergo this process don't survive it or are driven insane. The rest tend to have some kind of physical mutation, but are blessed with great arcane power though they are told to only use this power if absolutely necessary in order to keep the power a secret. Recently, the Order of Light was approached by the head of the Institute to try and track down the escaped subjects. The Order dispatched Lucas Freeholm who, like all the agents they send out, has gone by the alias of Light to track down the escaped mythological creatures.
Pic:

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-25-2011, 11:31 PM

"is this true jasmine?" they asked. "yes she deserved it," jasmine said. "very well. take ehr to the dungeons," they said. One of the guards took her to the dungeons. Angela walked over to fenris. "follow me i want to show you something," she said.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-25-2011, 11:36 PM

Fenris nodded, and followed Angela quietly. He was worried now. Something didn't seem right.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-25-2011, 11:37 PM

"this is a secret place. Only i know about it," she said taking him outside. She moved some vines revealing a laggonn with colorful flowers and a waterfall.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-25-2011, 11:40 PM

Fenris' mouth dropped. "Th..... this place is.... beautiful......." there was no other word for it. "Has this been here long?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-25-2011, 11:43 PM

"yeah its been here for years. my dad showed me when i was little before he died. He said the village was built around it but no one else knows it is here," she said.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-25-2011, 11:47 PM

Fenris turned to grin at Angela, but froze. For some reason, she seemed absolutely beautiful... he paused a moment, and looked away. That was strange, he thought to himself.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-25-2011, 11:54 PM

"whats wrong? don't you like this?" she asked.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-26-2011, 12:03 AM

A man sat in the branches of one of the trees, looking at the two of them that stood down below. He pulled out a high-powered rifle from behind him and took a closer look at them through the scope before focusing on Fenris, centering on the chest before pulling the trigger, firing a high dose elephant tranquilizer dart.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 12:05 AM

Angel aheard the shot fired and moved fenris out of the way dodging it herself. Luckily for herself fairies had good senses. She looked around for who fired it.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-26-2011, 08:34 PM

Falling over, it took Fenris a moment to realize what was going on, but when he did, he threw Angela over his shoulders, and sprinted towards cover. "Wait here," he growled at her, "And don't move." He then sprinted towards the rough direction the gunshot came from, zigzagging to make him harder to hit. inside, however, he was panicking. He'd never had to fight snipers while he was in the army, and he didn't have a rifle to fight back. He only hoped tat somebody would come help.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-26-2011, 09:10 PM

The man scowled before taking another shot and quickly jumping from the branch he was on to another, keeping in the shadows and moving with enough grace that not a leaf fell from the trees. From his new position he had a shot at the girl and quickly changed ammo to a lower dose tranquilizer since the one he had for the werewolf would probably be too strong. With the new round he fired.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 09:11 PM

Angela heard the shots and ducked out of the spot she had been in, dodging the tranquilizers.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-26-2011, 09:13 PM

Fenris changed directions towards the shots, and climbed the trees. He saw the man and his rifle, and gained speed. Closing, Fenris slugged him.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-26-2011, 09:21 PM

He twisted with the blow, grunting as he fell from the tree and rolled as he landed. He looked up, ejecting the magazine and tossing the rifle aside before reaching back to grab a pair glocks, saying, "All enemies of Light shall perish." He began firing at both of them now using live rounds, but firing to wound and disable rather than kill.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-26-2011, 09:27 PM

Taking a hit in the shoulder, Fenris went into an animal rage.. Roaring, he charged at the assassin, no thoughts to personal safety. He began to glow, and ethereal claws grew from his paws. He pondered what the man said a bit, but didn't much care. All he could really think about was ripping the man into little bitty pieces.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 09:33 PM

Angela dodged by flying up but her wings got nipped but it didnt afect her much.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-26-2011, 09:39 PM

Light grinned slightly, tossing his guns in the air and stepped towards Fenris within the werewolf's reach and grabbed the werewolf's wrists and forcing his hands up and gave him a headbutt on the nose before pushing him back and back flipping, kicking the werewolf back further and grabbing the guns from the air as he did so, saying, "Foolish creature, Light is eternal and powerful."

Alex_Silvermane

Old 09-26-2011, 09:47 PM

This only made Fenris angrier. Sprinting up, he grabbed the man by the arm, and swung him through the air. After the man slammed into a few trees, Fenris slammed him into the ground as hard as he could. before the man could stand, Fenris pounced, and lashed out with his claws.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-26-2011, 09:47 PM

Angela watched and waited incase fenris needed help.