Changling Death Wish
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-26-2011, 01:17 AM

Hall of Glass

Once upon a time a group of students from the 'Hall of Glass Boarding School' found themselves trapped in another dimension. They could still see and speak to there teachers and fellow students but they can also see monsters, witches, warlocks and most things mythical that the humans only ever read about. This race were called the Downworlders. Downworlder's live on earth yet outside of the human realm.

These students, as part of a agricultural class, found 5 small discs with markings and scratches covering the surface. They were placed within the dirt in a circle exactly in the center of the schools field, long forgotten by centuries past. By pushing them in a certain sequence they were able to tear a layer between the two worlds that sucked them through to the other side.((Such a thin layer and so the name of the school was revealed to the students and that the school was suppose to be a place to learn about Downworlders and how to fight them.)) Fortunately for them they all still only believed that these creatures were myths and so none of the students could yet see them... until they awoke the next morning...

dun dun duuuuuuuuuun....!

OK!!
So here is the deal. Each RPer who joins must have TWO characters.

1st Character - HUMAN ONLY
2nd Character - ANY MYTHICAL CREATURE YOU LIKE ((or a teacher))

School: 2 story high. First floor are class rooms, second are bedrooms. (you may have room mates.) Communal bathrooms. Obviously Boys and Girls. Nobody gets there own, not even teachers... or monsters XD

Rules:
I hate rules haha so ill try keep it short
Follow the RP Forums rules.
Please not text language (if one slips out that ok :) just go back and fix it)
And... Have fun i guess?? haha

Please send your profiles to me in a PM and wait for me to tell you its ok to start RPing :P

User name:
Character name: (remember 2 characters so two profiles)
Race:
Description or character: (please no pictures, just keep it small :D)

The RP starts with everyone waking up the next morning in there rooms to find there world has been changed forever....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHARACTER INFO!!!
User: Magician Girl Mirani Number (1)
Character name: Jack Eira
Race: Incubus
Short Bio: Jack is an orphaned Incubus but that never stopped him. He is a master at his craft and is not particularly picky about who his 'targets' are. In short he is omnisexual and is proud of that fact.
He prefers to move around a lot in order to avoid sticking in one place too long and making friends. Friends only get hurt in the end and he prefers not to get hurt. That is how he ended up where he is now. There is plenty to do and it's interesting.
Description or character:
Hair: black and usually a little messy but in an aluring way.
Eyes: silvery-blue and metalic but glittering in the starlight
Height: about 5'8"
Build: Slim with lithe muscles.

Character name: Kenna Isla(eye-la) Jones
Race: human
Short Bio: Kenna Isla was born in Scotland and lived there for most of her life. She doesn't get on very well with most of her family as she is different and is not as stuck up as the rest of her family. When she turned 16 she and they both agreed that the best place for her to be was at a school where she could stay so she'd be far away from then. That is how she came to stay at the school currently. She is a recluse by nature and it takes quite a bit of effort to pierce her defensive walls.
Hair: fiery red
Eyes: piercing royal blue flecked with grey and green from her dad's side.
Height: 5'1" (if that)
Build: slim. Not weak but not overly strong either.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User name: Changling Death Wish Number (2)
Character name: Lieyra
Race:Sprite (like a fairy only nasty XD)
Short Bio: Lieyra was born at the school and raised herself. Lacking in shops with her sized clothes sometimes you might find cut outs of your clothing or curtains.
Eyes: Emerald
Hair: Strawberry blonde, short and spiky
Large wings
Petite build.

Character name: Jace
Race: Human
Short Bio: Jace was picked up by some teachers when they found him fighting in an ally as a young lad. Dirty and heart broken they took him in and gave him a home at the school now he has no plans on leaving. He likes to work out.
Eyes: Amber
Hair: Messy and curly, never gets brushed. Blue Black
Tall, wide shoulders and chest, strong.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User name: SecretIenzo1 Number (3)
Character name: Beyond Vergo
Race: Human
Short Bio: Beyond had always been a walking mystery and where ever he went trouble happened. His parents sent him to boarding school and of course trouble followed him. He has been blind in his left eye since birth
Description or character: Red hair, a fringe of his hair over his left eye, pale skin, 1 blue eye 1 grey eye. 5 feet 7 inches tall.

Character name: Illusia Aqua
Race: Siren/Downworlder
Short Bio: Illusia has always been fasenated with the boarding school and humans so she is constantly near it. Beyond was the first person to see her and she can be found near him most hours of the day.
Description or character: pale blue skin with greenish scales on her arms and legs, ocean green eyes, 5 feet 6 inches, long blue hair with green tips.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HUMANS:
1) Kenna Isla(eye-la) Jones
2) Jace
3)Beyond Vergo
4)
...)

DOWNWORLDERS:
1) Jack Eira (incubus)
2)Lieyra (sprite)
3)Illusia Aqua (Siren)
4)
...)

Last edited by Changling Death Wish; 05-28-2011 at 05:16 AM..

Changling Death Wish
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-26-2011, 11:50 PM

All night Jace had dreamed about what had happened only his dream was filled with weird creatures and mythical beings. Groggily Jace pulled himself out of bed, everything was blurry from sleep in his eyes. Makeing some kind of groaning monster noise that only teenage males can make when waking up in the morning, Jace stood up and wobbled. Taking a step forward and still not having wiped his eyes properly her stumbled out his door, down the hall, into the toilets, sat on the loo, finally wipes his eyes only to see something in there with him. Getting a fright Jace let out a long scream that sounded way too girly...

((I will introduce my second character later))

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-27-2011, 11:17 AM

Kenna Isla Jones (known as Kenna Isla, Kenna or Isla respectively around the school) rolled somewhat haphazardly out of bed the next morning. She grunted as she hit the floor with a rather hard 'thud' and she glared at nothing in particular. Forcing herself to stand, she turned around and quickly fixed the sheets on the bed, not making them overly neat but making sure that at least her bed didn't look like it'd been attacked by something in the middle of the night. That thought brought back memories of the day before and the dreams she'd had later that night after she'd finally gone to bed.

A frown marred her pale face as she thought over what she'd dreamed. There had been so many creatures it was impossible to tell waht they all ahd been. Some had appeared human to her or part human and others bore no resemblance to a bipedal organism in the slightest. The frown stayed on her face constantly as she made her way around her small corner of the room, getting ready for the day. She pulled on her usual black skinny jeans and her favourite black shirt before pulling on socks and her favourite knee high boots and her best pair of matching fingerless gloves. To finish the look she added a choker with a light blue stone dangling from the centre. Her hair was cut short so she didn't bother brushing it. It looked fine the way it was. Besides she could never do anything with it no matter how much she tried. She debated growing it so she could tie it up but dismissed the thought. It would be too annoying.

She walked to her bed, grabbed her sachel-like school bag and headed out of the room. It was earlier than usual but she didn't really care. She preferred to move around when the halls were quiet. Too much noise gave her a killer headache, especially in the mornings. Besides she wanted time to think, especially about the strange dreams and the things she'd seen last night.

-o0o-

((I'll just introduce my second character now shall I?))

Jack sighed contently as he relaxed into the warmth of his large bed. Today so far had gone brilliantly. Although it wasn't even noon he still considdered it a good day. Well...more acurately it had been a great evening that lasted until the very early (or late) hours of the morning. He glanced at the other ocupant of the bed and the smile on his face deepened. Oh yes he'd most definitely had fun. He hadn't been this tired for at least ten years. It was nice to interact with a sucubus occasionally. They were similar in nature but then again they were polar oposites. He yawned and stretched, shifting his position slightly on the bed and causing the other ocupant to stir.

"Morning," he grinned, his natural charms coming up automatically.

The sucubus grunted slightly, clearly not in the mood. Jack pouted at that, slightly offended, but then let it go. Depending on the sucubus you would either get the cold shoulder or a warm welcome when they woke up. Apparently this was one of the ice-queen types. Oh well, didn't change the fact taht they'd both been sated last night. Jack didn't think he'd need to feed for the next seven or eight days after what had happened last night.

Of course that didn't mean that he wouldn't. He just didn't absolutely need to.

The sucubus stood from his bed and made her way to the door, picking up her discarded items of clothing as she went. Jack didn't say anything. if she wanted to go then that was her choice. He sighed as she left, debating whether he should get up or not. He glanced at the clock and decided taht it was about two hours too early adn rolled over, falling back into a comfortable dose for the next hour and a half.

Changling Death Wish
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-28-2011, 01:41 AM

Jace's blood drained from his face as a bug looking thing sat on the hook of the bathroom door watching him. Deciding he had finished his business Jace quickly pulled up his boxers that had pictures of hot girls on and rushed out of the bathroom. Without, I might add, washing his hands. Looking behind him while running half naked down the hall Jace ran straight into a girl with bright red hair. Both crashed to the floor Jace squishing the young lady beneath him "Th.... th.... theres something in the bathroom. C...c...can you you go ha..vr a look??" Jace stumbled over his words tongue tied. Still not realizing he was on top of her he looked towards the bathroom and watched as the opened a small way then shut again. Something small flew up to them stopping right above them. Jace flipped over and pulled the girl over him to use as a shield "What the hell are you!?"

Lieyra sat in the air rolling her eyes at these strange creatures lying on the floor in this run down old school. "Ah-ya!! Who am I?? Who the hell are you?! You destroyed my mission I was on so you could use that white porcelain thing to put your bum on?? I needed that and now its spoiled!" She yelled really loudly at both of them but her gaze was directed at Jace. Lieyra's wings were very large for her size 2inches in length. Her body height was only an inch and a half. She waited glaringly for a reply, hands on hips and head help high in disgust of Jace.

SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 05-28-2011, 05:45 AM

Beyond stared at Illusia and she stared back. When she slowly brought her face closer to his his pulled his head back. When he did said action she pulled her head back. The young, half blind boy then sighed before getting up and heading to the bathroom Illusia following close behind. Many people would wake up and freak to see a blue girl with scales staring at them, Beyond however was not said many people. As he neared the bathroom he saw a very tiny floating thingy yelling at someone who was useing an obviously innocent passerby as a shield. He looked at Illusia for answers.

"The sprite girl's name is Lieyra and the students are Jace and Kenna." Illusia explained and Beyond raised an eyebrow. "How do you know this exactly?" He asked and Illusia smirked one of her cool smirks. "I always look at the schools student logs and I've seen Lieyra around." Beyond nodded before approaching the three. "Hey what's going on?" He asked and Illusia giggled.

Changling Death Wish
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-28-2011, 07:02 AM

Jace whiped his head backwards and screamed again like a girl when he saw another student and a blue girl with scales standing behind him. It was the scales that did it. Jace passed out on the floor... his nose twitched.

Lieyra sat on the twitching nose and giggled "Ahhhh Humans " she glared "they so freaking annoying." Deciding she liked the fabric on Jace's silky boxer pants she started cuting herself a night gown. Finding it hard to pull a small part of the fabric she looked up and said " Hey Illusia? Can you help me with this? i think it is stuck" Lieyra stuck her tongue out in concentration. "So.... Hows the human attached to you??"

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-28-2011, 02:45 PM

There was quite a racket going on outside the door and Jack rolled over on the bed so that he was facing the door. He propped himself up and tilted his head, staring at it curiously. Hmm...decisions, decisions. He could hear quite a few voices outside and quite a bit o teh conversation had been yelled, by that little sprite if he wasn't mistaken.

He pushed the ocovers from the bed and quickly pulled on his usual outfit of dark trousers and a light blue slightly old fashioned shirt before throwing on a pair of sturdy boots and, his favourite item of clothing, his dark blue world war 2 styled jacket. It was his favourite item of clothing and he never went anywhere without it. He didn't bother doign anything with his hair, instead letting it fall into it's usual messiness which he knew was atractive to most. He was an incubus after all, pretty much everything he did was atractive whether he wanted it to be or not. It could be annoying sometimes but normally ht was a great help.

He walked to the door and pulled it open before stepping into the hallway. As he pulled the door shut behind him it appeared to evaporate into the very wall. It was a neat little trick he'd learnt a while ago from some old warlock. It was definitely useful as it prevented unwanted visitors from coming by while he was...entertaining himself and others. Still even if someone did enter he could always ask them to join in...but back to business. He saw the comotion in the hall and he'd just walked out when the little sprite began to cut at the fabric of a studen'ts only protection against the elements so tp speak. To get everyone's attention he gave a loud wolf whistle and grinned as he strode towards them, his coat flapping slightly behind as he walked.

"What have we got here?" he asked, grinning widely as he stared at the four individuals in the corridor.

Needless to say while all this had been going on Kenna had not been very happy. First she'd been knocked to the ground and that was badn enough and then the other had started jibbering on about something b eing in the bathroom (and did she mention that he was wearing barely anything while he did this?) and now she was watching as the little creature with teh wings began to cut at the other's shorts.

At this point she was barely restraining herself from either laughing herself sick at the ridiculousness of the situation or punching the guy (even though he was in a dead faint) and stalking off.

"Get off of me," hse hissed at the unconcious chase and unceremoniously rolled him into the floor so that he was now face down. She glanced at the fairy after doing so. "You'll have an easier time taking the fabric from this angle and cut it from the sides." At least if he was face down they wouldn't have to see 'everything' if the little creature actually succeeded.

It was at that point she noticed another newcomer to the group. Where on earth were they all coming from? She glanced over his outfit, noting that he seemed to favour slightly old fashioned clothes but that it definitely suited him. He had a handesome face with bright silvery-blue eyes that immediately drew your attention. He was staring at them all with quite a large grin on his face. She glanced at the others before hoisting herself to her feet and straightening her school sachel bag as she did so. She brushed her hair out of her eyes and let out a slightly exasperated breath.

"Someone want to explain exactly what the hell is going on?" Her accent was quite different from the others. She was from the highlands of Scotland and although she didn't speak with quite as broad a voice as if she had been born in Edinburgh or Glasgow it was still clear exactly where she came from. There was also a slight welsh lilt to her voice as her father originally came from Wales and she'd picked up a little of his way of speaking when she was younger. She rested her hands on her hips as she looked at them all and leaned slightly against the nearest wall, awaiting an answer. So far the blue-skinned one had seemed the most level headed so she looked to her for the answers.

----------

((Sorry guys, got a bit carried away there...))

SecretIenzo1

Old 05-28-2011, 05:41 PM

Beyond Watched as Illusia plucked the fabric gently from the new angle and it didn't look torn. "Well I believe we can now see fairy tale people." He told the angered girl simply as if it was the most obviouse thing in the world which it sort of was right now. "All though I don't know why." He added.

Illusia thought for a moment on why she was following Beyond before answering. "Well I've always been interested in humans and he was really interesting to me so I watched him, and this morning he woke up and he could see me. He's really nice and he didn't freak out when he saw me so I've been following him around." Illusia took a breath after her answer and smiled. "I love your clothes today Lieyra." She complemented.

Changling Death Wish
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-29-2011, 12:06 AM

Lieyra giggled uncontrollably as she sat on Jaces stomach. "Oh boy.... This is rather funny. For all his muscle this human male seems like such a girl!!" She pinched his belly button. "Hello Jack" Lieyra smiled "Your looking rather spunky today." Jumping up she flew up in front of Kenna and held out her hand with a scowl on her face like she had to do this to be polite just because Illusia and Jack were here "Hey, I'm Lieyra" She waited for the red head to shake her hand and be 'polite' back until she couldn't be bothered waiting. So Lieyra flew down and took the girls hand and shook the finger. It was heavy.
Passing Jack she ran her hand along his chest and sighed in frustration at how handsome her was and how she wished she was normal size instead of squish able size. Under her breath she says "Your just so hot.." Lieyra made her way to Illusia with her new fabric and sat on her shoulder. "Why thankyou Illusia, and your scales look exceptional."

Jace once again started dreaming about about mosters and what not.

"So..." Lieyra sniggered "...What should we do with the body??" She held her stomach laughing as she fell off Illusia's shoulder to the floor in a fit.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-29-2011, 12:40 AM

Before Kenna had a chance to shake the little sprite-thing's hand it clearly got impatient and shook her finger. A grin spread accross her face of it's own accord at this. She was beginning to like Lieyra. The small being clearly had a sense of humor.
"It's nice to meet you Lieyra," she said, watching as the other female flew first to the tall stranger whom she said was called 'Jack' and then over to the blue-skinned one who she thought she'd heard called Illusia.
Jack winked at Kieyra as she passed and saluted in her direction.
"Why thank you, little lady," he said, smirking in her direction. He turned his head back to the kid on the floor and whistled slightly, his mercury coloured eyes twinkling slightly.
"We could always just leave him here and enjoy the show..." he suggested, his voice perfectly reasonable. He was an incubus after all so why not? He glanced at the red head and bowed slightly, deciding to introduce himself.
"Jack Eira, Incubus, nice to meet you."
"Interesting last name," Kenna commented offhandedly, trying to distract herself from the fact taht she was currently blushing. Why did the guy have to be so nice to look at? Oh yeah, he'd just said he was an incubus. Just great. "Welsh meaning snow if I'm right."
Jack flashed her an impressed smile.
"Got it in one," he said cheerfully. "Not many pick that up."
"What can I say?" Kenna said, flicking some hair out of her face again. "I'm unique."
She walked towards the other four occupants of the corridor and, as she was passing Jace, she prodded his side with the tow of her right boot.
"Wakey, wakey sleeping beauty." she said, continuing on and joining Illusia and Jack.
"So, any clue why we can suddenly see you all?"

SecretIenzo1

Old 05-29-2011, 01:37 AM

Illusia thought for a moment putting her thumb and index finger under her chin in a classic thinking position. "Well, Beyond pushed these little disk in the school field and was able to see me when he woke up. I've heard stories that those disks were like a gate or something like that. Do you happen to know what I'm talking about?" Illusia asked and tilted her head in a thoughtful mannor. "And hello Jack." Illusia added in a not so impressed tone. Sure he was attractive but Illusia was a Siren there for not influenced by his Incubus powers.

Beyond stared at the new guy who was just introduced as an Incubus. "Hello Mr. Jack and hello Lieyra." Beyond suddenly turned his face to Kenna who he found very cute. "Hello there, I don't think I've learned your name yet. I'm Beyond." He held his hand in to shake.

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 05-29-2011 at 01:38 AM.. Reason: Accidently forgot something

Changling Death Wish
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-29-2011, 02:01 AM

Jace awoke still on the floor of the school hall. Everything came flooding back to him as his eyes re adjusted to the light that was shining from above. He heard voices but he wasnt very interested in what was going on around him because his head was pounding something awefull as if someone had hit him over the head with a sledge hammer.
"Oh gggreat!" He mumbled.
"Now im going to feel horrible for the rest of the day!"

"Oooo Hey look everyone!" Lieyra exclaimed "Sleeping beauty is awake!!" Cackling she flew above his face so she was right in his line of vision.

Suddenly something was blocking part of the light and fluttered letting rays flicker through its wings. Next thing Jace new this ... THING... was yelling at him.

"Who do you think you are? Screaming at me like that! You blew my freaking brains out!!!" Lieyras face went redder and redder.

Jace jumped up knocking the fairy flying as he scrambled so he was leaning against the wall. "Hey.... Guys help me, this thing is after me!" Jaces face had gone white again.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-29-2011, 02:05 AM

Kenna hesitated for a moment before reaching out her own hand and cshaking the other redhead's offered grip. She knew her grip was form and she nodded her head in greeting.
"It's nice to meet you, Beyond," she said politely. "Kenna Isla. You can use either name, or both if you want, it's not that big of a deal."
Meanwhile Jack was pouting in Illusia's direction. No matter what he tried he could never seem to impress her. Oh he knew that sirens were immune to his charms but that knowledge didn't mean that her lack of interest at all didn't irk him a little. He was interested in her and her species so waht did she have against him and his? He was probably making a mountain out of a molehill but it was a matter of personal pride for him.
"Disks?" he asked curiously, looking from Illusia to Kenna. "There were five of those things werne't there?" he wracked his brain, atempting to remember the stories he'd been told when he was younger. Hmm...if what he remembered was right then this could very well end up being a very interesting place from now on.
Jack's attention was drawn to the human still on the floor as he stirred and began to freak out...apparently again since he'd clearly been passed out from shock. He chuckled slightly.
"Don't look at me," he said, still chuckling. "I'd rather stay on Lieyra's good side thank you."
"You made your bed," Kenna commented, still rather annoyed that he'd knocked her down and hadn't even had the grace to apologize for it. "Now lie in it."

Last edited by Magician Girl Mirani; 05-29-2011 at 02:07 AM..

SecretIenzo1

Old 05-29-2011, 02:19 AM

Illusia hurried to save the flying Lieyra as Jace knocked her away. "Are you okay?" She asked before placing Lieyra on top of Beyond's head. She knew his hair was soft and would be a very nice spot of Lieyra to sit, that and she knew Beyond wouldn't care. "You're so mean Jace! You hit Lieyra!" Illusia huffed.

Beyond, unlike Illusia noticed the pouting Jack. "Why are you pouting? You like Illusia or something?" He tilted his head a bit and his hair fell out of his face reveiling his grey eye. He sighed as Illusia continued to make fun of Jace and stand up for Lieyra at the same time. The girl was clearly something else entirely.

Changling Death Wish
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-29-2011, 02:34 AM

Jace looked first at the red head and around the small group, soon the wake up bell would ring and students will tumble out of bed and to the showers. Suddenly he notcied that he was still only in his boxers. Color certainly flooded his face then especialy now that he remembered what he had done and who, he turned to the red head, he had knocked over. Quickly forgetting the strange creatures around him Jace stepped forward and took the girls hand in his. Kneeling on one knee he kissed her knuckles saying "I'm sorry young miss. What happened must have been traumatic for you." His voice was silk and light as his breath brushed her fingers. Jaces muscles rippled through his body as he stood up taller than her. Looking into her eyes "Can you forgive me?" Still holding her hand Jace was only a few centimeters away from her.

Lieyra sat on Beyonds head rolling her eyes once again "Oh bother! give me a break... This dude is such a dramatic."

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-29-2011, 07:59 PM

"I supose you could say that," Jack said to the human male. "You see I'm an incubus and she's a siren so it can get a little...complicated I supose. She's immune to my abilities and I'm immune to hers so things can get a little...iffy when there's a group of us. Besides," he flashed a grin in his direction. "There're plenty of beauties around here. Illusia isn't the only gorgeous one that I can see right now."
Kenna felt her eye twitch slightly as the boy kissed her hand and then stood up. Was he for real? He'd just fainted like a damsel in distress (not to mention screamed like one) and now he was acting like a knight in shining armour? She pulled her hand free of his grasp, not overly rude but still making it clear that she wanted to stop the contact, before taking a step back slightly.
"I'll think about it," she said carefully, chosing a diplomatic answer for the moment. "But if it happens again..." she let the sentence trail off and glared at him slightly, her piercing blue eyes not exactly cold but definitely firm. She didn't need special treatment because she was a female. She smirked at him for a moment before crossing her arms in front of her chest and looking at him, a glint in her eyes that hadn't been there before.
"Now if I were you I'd run along and get dressed. The bell will be going soon and, in case you haven't noticed, Lieyra, the little sprite you were having a yelling/screaming match with a few minutes ago, has taken some of your fabric."
"Yup!" Jack put in, grinning at the human male. "And it's quite the show too." He leered in the human's direction, barely containing his laughter at the whole situation. Who knew humans could be so entertaining?

SecretIenzo1

Old 05-30-2011, 01:02 AM

Beyond nodded in understanding to Jack before looking at Jace. "You should run Mr. Drama Queen. Very fast." He said just as the bell rang. "I say you have about 1 minute before students stop being lazy." He added with a devious smile.

Illusia giggled a bit at Jace. "Run, run as fast as you can, you'll still never make it." Beyond then started to chuckle at her statement. The two did a quick high five.