xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-03-2018, 03:14 PM

Sakura looked at him and wonder that but she wonder if they were real could it happen something Sakura doesn't understand she never cared for anything besides her father and her best friend.

While she was sleeping Saki called his friend "Kai we might have a problem can you come to my place and if you are with the girl friend bring her here just to be safe." Saki heard her and he got off the phone and he was in his human form and got something to drink and gave it to her and said "you are in my home." he sat down on the chair next to the bed.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-03-2018, 03:21 PM

Yukina blinked a bit."why?",she asked confused. She didn't remember the man coming in and making her fall asleep. All she knew was that she had gotten tired suddenly and passing out."did i fall asleep standing up again?"

Kai blinked hearing Yukina's voice in the back ground."odd",he whispered and looked to Sakura."well now hat we have our coffee and food..lets head out of here",he said grinning."my friend..has convinced your friend to join him at his place....and has invited us to go with him"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-03-2018, 03:26 PM

Sakura heard of her friend and was worried and nodded to him and they walked to his friend place.

Saki looked at her and sighing and knows he can't tell her but he might have to if they are really after her and said "no you didn't but they were after you for some reason." Saki sigh and crossed his arm and closed his eyes "what i tell you Miss Yukina will be a shock to you."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-03-2018, 03:32 PM

Yukina blinked."they?",she said blinking."like aliens or something?", She asked.Then blinked hearing a knock at his door.

Kai smiled as they walked to his friends apartment and knocked."hey Saki it's me",he called out.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-03-2018, 03:37 PM

Saki heard the door and he got up and went to opened the door and saw his friend and the girl and bowed to her "welcome Kai and miss please your friend is here."

Sakura looked at him and then heard her friend she went in and ran to her friend and said "Yukina are you alright what happen were you hurt?"

Saki saw her going right in and smirked and said "so that's the girl who is like you my friend." Saki said so quietly only he heard him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-03-2018, 03:42 PM

Kai had a light blush. "yeah I guess so"

Yukina blinked seeing Sakura and smiled a bit."Hi Sakura. Im okay. I just had a sudden urge to sleep and now im here"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-03-2018, 03:48 PM

Saki smirked and then came to the girls and said "since you both are here i think Kai and I should tell you ladies what happen we were to keep it a secret however." Saki crossed his arms and sighing.

Sakura looked at him and thought of her friend being in danger and was not happy at all "what is going on sir why was my friend in danger and why were hiding it from anyone." Sakura doesn't like it when she is lied to.

Saki sigh and looked at Kai and said "you both will promise me not tell anyone?"

Sakura nodded at him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-03-2018, 03:56 PM

Kai blinked."Saki are you nuts!",he yelpped worried.

Yukina frowned."no way. I have to tell Gabriel"

Kai paused." Gabriel?"

"My dog", Yukina said grinning.

"...your dog...well thats fine..but ae you sure Saki, why do you suddenly have the urge to expose us?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-03-2018, 04:01 PM

Saki looked at him and sigh "i would like to keep it a secret but since miss Yukina is in danger we might have no choice when it comes to next time Kai." Saki crossed his arms he knows he doesn't like it either but but in order to save the girl he must besides his boss said only when they need to.

Sakura sigh and looked at her friend and sat down on the bed and she always wondered what are they were talking about and by kai look it is something big.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-03-2018, 04:05 PM

Kai groaned."fine then....and who said there would be a next time"

Yukina sat looking between the two and let out a gahsp."I know what your going to tell us!",

Kai jumped."you do?"

Yukna nodded."your pregnant, arnt you?", she said grinning at her joke.

Kai nearly did the classic anime fall down."no...no...nothing that dramatic"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-03-2018, 04:08 PM

Sakura looked at her and then couldn't help it but she laughed and she never laughed in front of other people only Yukina.

Saki looked at her and a laughed a bit and said "well she got you there Kai." he tried not to smile and get back to his old self and said "well the person that put Yukina sleep had magic and i only a few things that people can use magic."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-03-2018, 04:12 PM

Kai laughed as well then smiled hearing Sakura's laugh.

Yukina blinked."someone put me to sleep?",she asked

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-03-2018, 04:18 PM

Saki looked at her and nodded and said "yes here is a question for you two ladies do you think demons and angels are real?" Saki asked about that.

Sakura looked at him and looked away from Kai and she blushed lightly but then heard of angels and demons "I always wondered."Sakura looked at him and wondered.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-03-2018, 04:22 PM

Yukina blinked a bit."hmm well I would like to think that there real. It be kinda cool"

Kai smiled."well. They , are real",he said carefully

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-03-2018, 04:24 PM

Sakura looked at him and her eyes widen and didn't what to say.

Saki nodded and said "yea what Kai said some kind of demon or angel must be after you miss Yukina for some reason." He won't say anything more only if she wants to know.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-03-2018, 04:29 PM

"and how do you know that there real?",Yukina asked crossing her arms.

Kai sighed.'well ..that's because both Saki and I...well were...were..."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-03-2018, 04:41 PM

Saki looked at him and said "what he trying to say we are both demons." Saki sigh and then he turned to his demon form he was a bit different from his human form but sigh "you must understand we must keep this from you all we have to." Saki sigh a bit.

Sakura looked at them and saw the demon and her eyes were widen and said "i knew it!"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-03-2018, 04:45 PM

Kai sighed then slowly turned into his demon form as well."please you two musnt tell any other humans...or we get sent backhome again.."

Yukina stared at them in shock."well, this is ...odd....",she said trying to wrap her mind around it.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-03-2018, 04:51 PM

Saki looked at them and said "i am very sorry Miss Yukina i am very am." Saki sigh and tried not scare her.

Sakura looked at Kai and she remembered those eyes from her book but she didn't say anything and she nodded and she looked down she was a bit shy now. Sakura sat down and said "alright."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-03-2018, 04:57 PM

Yukina blinked."oh, dont be sorry"

Kai starred. "your ...not scared"

Yukina smiled."no, this is who you guys are. If you had ment to do any harm then i bet you would have tried by now"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-03-2018, 05:04 PM

Sakura looked at her and then him and was quiet like she always is.

Saki nodded and bowed to Yukina but he looked at could see the other girl is quiet and wonder why but it doesn't matter and said "true on that but we must make sure you are safe Yukina but I think they could go after miss Sakura as well only cause she is your friend." Saki said

Sakura looked up and stood up "i don't need to be protected i can take care of myself i have study on demons and angels since I was little my father taught me that."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-03-2018, 05:11 PM

Yukina blinked. "why are they after me, and who is they anyway?"

Kai sighed."not sure and , rouge demons, and arch angels",he said calmly. "Why there going after a human is a whole other story",he then looked to Sakura." well at least let me watch out for you. I mean we could hang out and do re search ... it may be able to figure out why there after your friend"

Yukina stood." that sounds like a plan, but that can all start after Sakura and I go to my house ",she said going to the door.

Kai nodded."sure, well keep a distant eye on he two of you"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-03-2018, 05:21 PM

Saki looked at them and nodded and said "very well then." Saki bowed to them.

Sakura looked at them and nodded then and she goes to the door and looks at Kai and said "I hope i see you later Kai." Sakura smiled at him and she walks out with her friend.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-03-2018, 05:23 PM

Sakura smiled.'and stop bowing theres noneed for it",she sid before leaving with Sakura.

Kai looked to Saki before turning back to his human form." well now that there gone, why do you think that man was after Yukina?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-03-2018, 05:31 PM

Sakura walked with Yukina and said "so what you think of Kai and Mr saki?" Sakura looked at her.

Saki was back in his human form and said "well remember the angel and demon that were in love well i heard from other demons i don't know if it is true or not but Yukina could be one of us." Saki looked at him.