MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 07-17-2010, 02:54 PM

Name:Evan Miyamoto
Personality:Evan is sweet,caring and hates to be mean,rude but can be at times if you get on her bad side.

Demon Form

Last edited by MoodyBats; 10-26-2010 at 12:39 AM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-17-2010, 10:28 PM

Name: Hikako Daishi
Personality: Hikako is a very shy boy, he doesnt really like talking to others since hes always been judged for the fact that he looked already too demonic even when he was in his humanic form. He doesnt like to fight at all, but would fight if it meant he had to for someone else.
Appearence:
(The one on the right, his brother on left)

Demon form:

Last edited by happydeath; 07-17-2010 at 11:55 PM..

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 07-17-2010, 11:24 PM

Evan was headed home after a hardworking day of work.Evan worked more than one job.In the morning she helped out as a cashier at the local market.In the afternoon she helped out at the day care.And at night Evan worked as a waitress at a local and expensive resturaunt.For all that Evan did she actually got payed well.Though Evan didn't care about money,she just cared about making people happy.

As Evan was walking home she then remembered that She needed to go buy groceries."I totally forgot!"Evan said and ran back the other direction and toward the market she worked at.
When she stepped in her fellow employees looked at her a bit weird.
"Evan your shift is over."Her boss said.
"I know i just remembered i need to buy food."Her boss laughed.
"Your very forgetful."Evan laughed a bit then went toward the frozen meat section buying a few different meats,and vegitables too.Once she had checked everything she got she began walking home again.

"That would've been bad if i forgot."Evan said with a chuckle.Evan was the type of person who would do nice and caring things and forget about herself in the process.She always put everyone else before her.Evan had been doing that since she was little because she is the oldest of her siblings.Even though Evan may seem human she was far from it.
Evan had been a demon.She appeared not to be.Some demons find it hard to believe such a being who was a demon was in fact a demon.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-18-2010, 12:11 AM

Hikako was walking around the town in the middle of the streets since all the cars werent around at this time. He never really liked to stay home since it was always so dull there and he was more into going outside anyway; even though he never talked to anyone. "The night breeze feels great..." he said with a whispering tone to himself as he turned around from hearing running footsteps. When he saw it was his brother Hikako sighed shaking his head. "What do you want now, Daigo?" he asked with a cold tone.

"Why didnt you come home today?" Daigo asked with him standing behind his brother trying to catch his breath. "Mom and dad are waiting...y-you know they'll be pissed right?" he said still breathing a bit heavily.

"Ask me if I care..." Hikako said coldly, as he walked away from his brother leaving him in the middle of the streets and heading over toward the park to relax. When he reached the park, he sat down onto a bench and looked up at the night sky seeing the stars twinkle in the darkness. Since he wasnt concentrating on supressing his demonic power; he had relaxed too much and slowly began to change as his eyes began to change to a yellowish color and his wings were slowly growing out of his back.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 07-18-2010, 01:15 AM

While Evan was heading home,Evan felt a demon's presence.Evan felt like her heart skipped a beat for a moment.She then headed her way toward where the demon was.As she approuched the destination where the presence of the demon was,she felt some sort of weird feeling.

Once she was at the park and had a clear view of the demon she had an odd feeling about him.Evan thought maybe she would watch him for a while until he would notice her.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-18-2010, 01:43 AM

Hikako hadnt heard anyone come near him or sense anything while he was changing into his demon form. He just kept relaxing letting his inner demon take over and change his thoughts about everything. "This place.....its so....relaxing...." Hikako said as he began to suddenly grin out of no where.

Daigo felt his own brother changing as the air around Daigo got a bit more thicker and seemed a little 'sticky'. "Oh no....no no no...bro...dont do this...not around here!" he yelled running to where he felt his brother's energy increasing the most. When he ran to the park and saw Evan standing outside he tapped her shoulder really quick. "Miss..um..you shouldnt be here...th-this place isnt going to be very safe..." he said with a slight conerned tone.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 07-18-2010, 03:27 AM

When Hakiko grinned,Evan hopped this wouldn't get too messy that she would have to transform into her demon form."I'll be fine."Evan said with a smile to Daigo.She had an odd and bad feeling about being her but oh well if she was here she was probably going to have to do something.

Evan than took a chance and put her grocery bag onto the ground and approuched Hakiko which could be bad but could be good also."Hello um i was wondering if your alright."Evan said in a calm yet sweet tone.Evan wanted to keep things nice and easy for her to understand what could happen tonight.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-18-2010, 04:29 PM

Hikako glanced over at Evan approaching him as he was still grinning devilishly. "Hmm? what do you want, girl?" he asked with a little whisper as his wings had finally touched the back of the bench and made his eyes widen in shock, as he quickly took back control over his demonic form and turned back into his humanic form. Dammit!!! when did that even happened?! he thought as his face turned a bit crimson when he thought about Evan seeing him in that form just now.

Daigo sighed with relief when he saw how his brother suddenly turned back to normal. "Thank god...." he said with a whisper to himself as he slowly walked up beside Evan and smiled down at his brother. "Your a smart--"

Right before his own brother could finish his sentence Hikako interputed him. "Shut up!!" he said pointing at his brother with an anger and at the sametime embarrassed expression on his face.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 07-18-2010, 11:04 PM

When Hakiko's demon had asked Evan what she wanted she just stayed silent,calm and felt relaxed.Her body didn't tense up at all.She didn't seem the least bit frightened.Though when Hakiko transformed back into his human form she felt relieved because that meant she wouldn't expose her form beforth these two strangers.

Evan smiled at the two."Well glad i could be to of service."Evan said before picking her groceries off of the ground.There was something about Hakiko that made Evan feel like she wanted to get to know him more.It was a bit weird.Though Evan denied the feeling she was feeling.Evan then turned her back toward the two and began walking off.that was a bit...interesting. Evan thought in her head.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-19-2010, 01:40 AM

When Evan left, Hikako glanced at her and tilted his head. 'service'? what did she do? he thought shaking his head in disgace. He was never really one to accept help from others nor admit that he had gotten help so when she left he wanted to forget the fact that she even did. Though strangely, looking at her gave him a sense of more peace more then being around his own brother. "Daigo...who was that..?"

Daigo tilted his head in confusion for a moment when he heard his brother talking to him. "Who?...Oh...that girl? I'm not even sure...I just saw her standing at the park entrance when I sensed your energy...think shes only just some random girl passing by.." he said with a little laugh. "Now come on...lets get you home before you really change into that form completely again..." Daigo said, grabbing onto Hikako's arm and pulling him up.

((Sorry I took so long...been really busy....:( :cry: ))

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 07-19-2010, 08:27 AM

While Evan walked home she strangely wanted to give him her address and phone number but felt it would've been to weird if she did that.Once Evan had arrived home,she unlocked her door and gently closing it behind her.She then washed her hands and began cooking the food she had bought.But throughout the whole time she couldn't get Hakiko off her mind.Maybe because she had never seen a demon in this town besides herself.

Why am i thinking about him so much?Maybe im just worried.But why?Evan asked herself as she got her puppy her food."Sorry i took so long Nancy."Evan said petting Nancy then continuing to cook her food.
Nancy was a baby black poodle.She looked very cute.Especially with her curly looking hair.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-19-2010, 02:14 PM

When Hikako was finally convinced to go home with his brother he sighed walking home with his mind mostly on controling his demonic side from taking over a second time; but at the sametime, strangely he was thinking about Evan seeing him like that. Okay....why am I thinking about that girl?....hmm...maybe its just awkward that she saw me that way... he thought nodding to himself trying to convince himself that it was just by mistake that she had seen him.

Daigo looked over at Hikako while they were walking home as he tilted his head seeing how he was looking like he was in his own little world. "What the hell?" he asked slapping the back of Hikako's head. "hey snap out of it, idiot!" he said laughing at him as he saw his brother fall forward onto the ground and look back angered.

"HEY!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" Hikako yelled angrily as he stood up trying to punch his older brother in the face, but missed since Daigo was much more experienced at fighting.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-20-2010, 11:11 PM

While Evan was cooking she even began to space out and remembered seeing his demon."Maybe my demon was wanting to get out when his got out.Yeah thats probably why i can't stop thinking of him right nancy?"She said with a chuckle and set nancy's food in her dog bowl that was black that said Nancy's name in white on it."Eat up Nancy."She said and finished cooking her own food and put it on a plate.Evan was the perfect housewife people said.She cooked for most of her friends whenever they couldn't or refused to.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 09-20-2010, 11:50 PM

Hikako nearly fell to the floor again when he tried to punch his brother in the face and ended up missing. He quickly turned around and glared at his brother seeing how he was just standing there laughing. He just sighed and closed his eyes walking right pass him. "Whatever..lets just go." he said, sounding a bit annoyed at his brother's little games.

Daigo had a wide playful grin on his face as he kept walking beside his brother. "Aww c'mon bro. you know I was just joking with you." he said tapping him on the back. He always liked to play with his brother even when he knew his brother always acted like he didnt like it. Daigo knew deep down within Hikako, it made him happy though.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-21-2010, 12:15 AM

After Evan ate her dinner she decided to walk Nancy around since she knew she was begging to go outside.She grabbed the leash and hooked it onto her collar and locked up her house and walked where she had met Hikako.Though she couldn't get his face out of her head."Maybe i met him somewhere else before..."She told herself and let out a sigh and sat down on the bench in the park.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 09-21-2010, 12:38 AM

After a while of walking, Hikako and Daigo had reached their home as both of them immediatly headed to bed without really eating supper. Daigo was mostly the one who was tired from the day from having to surpress his brother's demon before things got too out of hand. While his brother Hikako was just pretending to go to sleep so that once everyone was asleep, he could sneak out of the house for a stroll. Once Daigo was asleep, Hikako quickly got out of bed and jumped out the bedroom window and ventured around town during the night. "Finally out of that hole." he said to himself as he stretched out his arms.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-21-2010, 12:46 AM

It was around midnight when she was still out.She mostly liked going out at night time.She let out a sigh.She was thinking mostly about her past."Why did i start thinking about this now?"She asked as she had Nancy in her arms as Nancy was curled up into a ball onto her lap and in her arms.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 09-21-2010, 12:58 AM

Hikako walked around the town with his normal serious frown on his face. "Hmm...something smells...off.." he said as he began to stop walking and looked around not seeing anyone. Since Hikako and Daigo both knew the demonic power well enough, they were able to smell other half and full demons around if they were powerful enough. "I got a bad feeling about this...maybe I should call my--" he stopped himself before he decided to call his brother as he knew if he did; his brother would just drag him back to bed. "No...I'm not even tired..hes no fun at all.." he said, turning off his cell phone.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-21-2010, 01:05 AM

While she was outside she felt another demon's presence and immidietly transformed."I feel another demon..."She said.Nancy wasn't afraid because Nancy wasn't actually a real dog.Nancy had actually been a werewolf but she had to disguise her as a dog."Come on where is this demon..."she said as she looked around."Nancy do not transform yet unless i need back up understood?"
Nancy nodded and watched Evan and their surroundings carefully.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 09-21-2010, 03:32 PM

Hikako kept walking around town when he suddenly felt the demon's energy skyrocket. "Yup...its a half-demon." He sighed to himself, lowering his head and shaking it. "Man, why do I always have to get into these kinds of things when I just want a little alone time?" he asked himself with a bored sigh. He could easily tell it was a half-demon since, being a half-demon himself he knew if this were to be a full one then their power wouldnt suddenly increase dramatically out of nowhere like that. All half-demons; including himself and his brother, Daigo leak out demonic energy from just being in their human form. But when they go into they're demon form they all tend to be releasing even more energy so that their strength, speed, eye movement, reflexes and accuracy can increase almost up to 100 fold.
"Now where are you..so I can get this over with and get a little 'me time'" he said, as Hikako just raised his energy high enough so that only his eyes would change to the dark reddness. In this state, only his strength, and reflexes increased.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-21-2010, 05:15 PM

When she felt his presence she then went exactly where he was and nancy followed her.When she arrived where Hakiko was she was on one of the roofs' crossing her arms and watching him."So its him again?"She said to herself."So he is also a half demon...that is very interesting i will have to keep that in mind."She told herself.Once he was in a good place she then went directly at him and stood behind him."Looking for me?"She asked with a grin.Evan's demon was far more different than Evan's human self.Evan was sweet and kind while Evan's demon was rude loved killing and hurting people and wanted to see people suffer a painful death.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 09-21-2010, 05:29 PM

Hikako kept walking around town when he felt the demonic energy get even closer as he stopped for a moment and looked all around him for the demon. Where is it?.. he thought contiuing to look around, since it was night it was quite hard to see anything; even with the demonic eyes he had at the moment. Suddenly, when he heard a female's voice he quickly turned around and saw Evan standing there in her demon form. At first he didnt recongize her, but scanning her figure for a few minutes he realized it was the same girl that he had found in the park. "Its you again!" he yelled, pointing his index finger at her in a little shock. "Your the half-demon I'm looking for?!"

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-21-2010, 05:50 PM

"Thats night..but my human form has nothing to do with it.And another thing...stop pointing your finger its rude."She said grabbing his wrist and squeezing it tightly."Her name is Evan so call her evan not you."She said as she grinned while trying to break his wrist.It felt good.She felt more alive now.She began to even laugh qhile squeezing his hand."I know your a half demon also which strikes my interest in you.Today she couldn't even stop thinking about you.Evan could be such a fool."She said laughing even more.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 09-21-2010, 06:12 PM

Feeling Evan twisting his arm, Hikako didnt scream at first since he was already letting out enough demonic energy to withstand the pain, but suddenly when she began to twist it even more it began to hurt as he released even more of his power kicking her into the stomach and jumping backwards a couple of feet, rubbing his wrist. Ow...what the hell?!...what did she do that for!? he thought as his hair was slowly changing into the dark bluish color as well. "Why did you do that?!" he yelled clentching his fists tightly; Hikako knew more than anyone else, expect his brother that his own demonic power was hard to control, thats why he didnt go into a completed form of his demon side since he was afraid he'd lose it and he end up destorying everything and everyone in sight. Whats even worst was that this time, his brother wasnt around to help if he were to go into his full demon form.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-21-2010, 06:44 PM

She grinned and licked her claw a bit."This is going to be fun."She said with a smirk and attacked him again.She used her claw to scratch his chest,ribs and arms.She smirked as she did this.Evan's demon loved starting fights.It was her hobby to see people in pain telling her they would do anything for her if she stopped.Evan never listened though she just flat out killed the people she attacked.