happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 12-12-2010, 11:15 PM

When Steven told Akio that she was going to go tell her father about the wedding and baby shower. He smiled softly nodding. "Alright." he said, once he was dressed completely, he looked over to the side seeing how Satoko and Cecilio were still asleep on the bed. He just smiled softly, walking over to them and giving a gentle kiss onto Satoko's forehead and petting Cecilio gently before walking out of the room, and headed around till he found the kitchen. Walking into the kitchen he saw how the entire place was so clean and it had simply anything and everything that could make food. "Well...this should be a lot easier than I thought." he told himself walking over toward a tall popcorn machine than opening the top and pouring in some of the unpopped popcorn from a bag under the cabinet. Once it was mostly all in there, he closed the top, clicking the 'start' button as the entire machine started to heat up and popping sounds were suddenly heard.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-12-2010, 11:34 PM

Cameron nodded.Steven then left his office going to her room knowing Akio was making the popcorn she put Celeste on the bed and going downstairs getting a few dvd's for them to watch.Some were romantic comedies,cartoons for satoko and action movies and just romance and drama ones.She put them in a basket and got out many photo albums and headed upstairs.Once she dropped that off in her room she then got two glasses of water for her and Akio."Okay i got everything ready and my dad said he is going to start getting everything planned for the wedding since weddings take months."

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 12-13-2010, 12:23 AM

The whole time while Akio was downstairs making the popcorn. When Cecilio heard someone coming back into the room. Her ears perked up as she sat up on the bed, looking at Steven walking in with another cat. Cecilio already recognized that cat as Steven's mother as she meowed a little quietly before laying back down next to Satoko and going back to sleep peacefully. Suddenly when Steven had come down into the kitchen, Akio jumped for a moment as he turned around gasping. "Oh, Steven..its just you." he said holding one hand at his chest panting from being scared. "Well thats good. Than now we dont need to worry about preparations." he said with a little sigh of relief.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-13-2010, 12:34 AM

Steven giggled."Sorry,did I scare you?"she asked."Is the popcorn done?"She asked as she got a light green bowl out."We can use this bowl to put the popcorn in when it is done."Steven said cheerfully."I also know what happened to my mother."She said with a smile."My dad told me and it does explain a lot of things."Steven said as she got a bottle of butter that was for the popcorn out."my mother didn't die she is very much alive.But she was cursed to be a cat.She is a cat by day and a human by night.I need to figure out a way to break the curse.I want her to be at my wedding and not as a cat."Steven told him meanwhile Celeste layed on Steven's bed and looking up at Cecilio and seeing Satoko a smile crossed her feline features.She walked over to Steven on all fours and layed next to her nudging her a little and purring.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-13-2010, 01:03 AM

Akio laughed a little nervously as he nodded when Steven asked if she scared him. "Yeah, you kinda did a little." he replied, shaking his head afterwards to her second question. "Not done yet, but its just about." he explained, though when she told him that her mother was actually alive, his eyes widened up as he turned around completely looking at her in shock. "W..w..what?!..your mother is alive?! Thats great!" he exclaimed smiling brightly, though whens she told him that her mother was a cat during the day and a human during the night he frowned a little deeply. "hmm..I wonder who put that curse on her...either way...maybe we could break it..if we use our demonic energy together...I'm not sure if our power is still strong enough to do it, but its worth a try right..?" he asked smiling nervously, not really knowing that there were some really bad after-affects if it failed.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-13-2010, 02:04 AM

Steven nodded."I have an idea for the curse.I need to come up with some kind of potion plus a spell too.We will work on it later today."She told him as she headed upstairs to get everything set up.She put the glasses of water on the table and organized her room a bit.She smiled seeing Celeste her mother with her daughter."Looks like she knew who her granddaughter was."Steven said with a chuckle kissing satoko's forehead and petting Celeste's head.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-13-2010, 02:33 AM

When Steven told him that she had a plan to make some kind of potion to help her own mother get the curse out of her. Akio smiled nodding as he smelt how the popcorn was finally done. Turning around, he turned the machine off, but made sure to leave the heat up a little so that the popcorn wouldn't get cold. So once he did that, he opened the top and scooped a bunch of popcorn into the green bowel Steven had grabbed earlier. "Okay. now for the butter." he said grabbing the bottle of butter and pouring all over the popcorn.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-13-2010, 02:57 AM

Steven scooted Satoko over the large king size bed and got on it and ran her fingers through her hair and waited for Akio.While she waited she dug out her large magical book from under her bed and opened it looking through it searching for the spell for the curse her mother was under.i know i saw it somewhere...in here when i was a little girl i looked through this book all the time. She thought to herself.When she passed through the page the premonitions came back.She had one of who cursed her mother.It was none other then Celeste's ex husband.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-13-2010, 03:43 AM

When Akio had the bowel filled up with a bunch of popcorn, he smiled softly walking over toward another cabinet and grabbing a couple of towels from it; than walking over toward the fridge. He wasn't exactly sure what Steven wanted to drink so he just grabbed two bottles of water, thinking that she'd still drink that at least. "Okay. Time to get going." he told himself, walking out of the kitchen and heading upstairs to Steven's room, when he finally got to her room, he saw how she was laying on the bed with Satoko, and two cats. He recognized Cecilio immediately, but the other cat was different. I guess thats Steven's mother.. he thought walking over and sitting down onto the bed next to Steven. "Heres the popcorn."

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-13-2010, 04:22 AM

Steven closed her book and pushed play on the remote.When Akio did lay down Celeste got up and moved over to Akio and layed onto his lap purring.Steven smiled leaning over to Akio."I think my mom likes you as her son-in-law."She whispered into his ear."Steven im not deaf and i still have a voice."Her mother told her.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-13-2010, 05:12 AM

Once Akio had sat down onto the bed next to Steven, he smiled over at her as he looked down at her mother and how she climbed onto his lap purring. All he could do was pet her head gently. Though when she began to talk, his eyes widened up as he gasped. "Woah!...y..you can talk!?..." he asked.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-13-2010, 05:20 AM

Celeste smiled and purred as she was pet."Yes i can.thats one thing you will notice the difference between me and Cecilio.But Cecilio can talk too."Celeste said with a bit of a chuckle in her voice."And i can sense im going to have another grand child.Maybe even two.Its an honor to meet you Akio.I hope you and my daughter and my granddaughter and my next grandchild will be happy staying here."Celeste said with a smirk as Steven's eyes grew wide.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-13-2010, 05:38 AM

Akio's eyes just stayed widened up in shock about everything Steven's mother said. Just hearing how Cecilio could talk, about her knowing that she might have another grandchild and possbility it being two. "Um...I....Its more of an honor...to meet you ma'am." he said nervously staring down Celeste the whole time she was talking as he stopped petting her due to how shocked he still was. "So ma'am...I heard that your in this cat form during the day..and a human during the night..is that true?" he asked curiously.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-13-2010, 05:49 AM

Celeste nodded."It sure is.The day the killers attacked my family my ex husband cursed me with this aweful curse saying it would be my sin.I didn't believe him since it was night time.But when the next day came i was a cat and i ran several hours and days until Cameron the love of my life reconized me."Celeste explained."But i am very excited since you both are getting married and my little steven is going to be having a baby shower.I insist you can call me Celeste Akio."

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-13-2010, 06:32 AM

Hearing Celeste explain how she recieved this curse, Akio nodded as he stared at her for the whole time she talked. "Hmmm...ma-- Celeste. Your daughter and I...we both swear that we shall remove this curse that was placed onto you. " he said determined to help her anyway he could.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-13-2010, 06:37 AM

Celeste smiled."Im glad you both want to help me.I want to be human again and at my own daughter's wedding and at my daughter's baby shower."She said as she purred."Im glad i am reunited with my daughter but it would be better of i wasn't a cat don't you think so?"She asked with a little giggle.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-13-2010, 04:36 PM

Akio just laughed a little and nodded from hearing Celeste question on how she said it would be better to be human and go to her daughter's wedding and baby shower. "Yeah, that would be better." he said as he remembered about the popcorn he had brought upstairs for them to all eat while they watched movies. "Oh. I almost forgot. The popcorn is done. Here you go." he said placing the green bowel right between himself and Steven.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-13-2010, 09:59 PM

Celeste smiled.When Steven saw the popcorn she giggled."Its okay my mother kinda stopped you from giving the popcorn."She said with a giggle.Steven then began to eat some of the popcorn and watched the movie while Satoko was in Steven's arms.Celeste watched the movie as well.Though Once the movie would be done Steven decided that's when they would start the potion and spell on how to break the curse her mother was under.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-13-2010, 10:19 PM

When Steven said it was okay that he couldn't give the popcorn because of her mother, Akio just smiled softly nodding as he took some of the popcorn into his own hands and ate it while they had watched the movie in their room. Some parts of the movie seemed to be really funny, while others were just plain sad, though even when the parts of the movie were sad, it still kept a smile on Akio's face as the thought of just being as a family together with Steven made it all worth while. Once the movie was done, Akio realized that the bowel was all out of popcorn as he just looked down at it for a moment than back up at Steven. "So..should we watch another?..or do you want to get the potion ready?" he asked curiously.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-13-2010, 11:14 PM

"We should get the potion done before it turns night time."She told Akio as she got up and opened her cabinet she had in her room and got out the ingredients out of what she needed.She then got out an old looking bowl.She drew a circle around herself then a star in the middle of the circle and drawing circles in the star that had symbols in it.She then placed 8 candles around the circle and finished the potion.She then put her mother where the star was and the bowl with the ingredients.She then began to read the spell she made up herself."Reverse this curse to the face i have seen many years ago.
Return it to the queen Celeste,More or less."When she spoke the spell the room began to light up and little orbs surrounded her mother.Then she was surrounded in spoke.Once the spoke and orbs were gone her mother was her true form.She curse had broken though her mother was completely naked.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-13-2010, 11:50 PM

When Steven told him that they should work on the potion to bring back her mother to her true form. Akio smiled and nodded sitting on the bed as he was watching to see how Steven was getting everything set up. "Okay, lets get this working." he stated, getting off the bed and walking up behind Steven as he placed one hand onto her shoulder gently, closing his eyes and giving her some of his demonic aura so that the spell would work no matter what. Suddenly when the room lit up, he looked around for a moment but than took his attention over at Celeste as he saw how she was changing back to her true form. Cecilio on the other hand felt how the room brightened up as she stood up looking around seeing the room so bright as she than looked at Celeste, tilting her head. "Whats happening?" she finally spoke for once.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-14-2010, 12:02 AM

When the room was brightened Steven's hair began to float up as if there was wind in the air.Though when Steven heard Cecilio's voice Steven spoke."We are reversing the curse that is upon Celeste."Steven told her.Seeing her mother was back to normal made her smile.Steven stood up grabbing a robe for her mother and let Celeste put it on.Once Celeste had it on and was tied she hugged Akio and Steven both."Thank you both so much."She said with a smile."And its an honor to meet my daughter's husband in the flesh."She said with a chuckle.Celeste had porcelain skin,brown wavy hair and looked to be around 20.She hadn't aged a bit.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-14-2010, 12:16 AM

When Cecilio heard that they were trying to change back Steven's mother to her original form. She just purred and nodded. "Oh okay." she said laying her head onto her paws and tilting her head watching as it was completed. Once Celeste was finally in her true form, Akio smiled softly as he hugged her as well when she had hugged him and her daughter. "Nice to meet you too, miss Celeste." he said chuckling a little sighing from a job well done on how they were actually able to reverse and remove a curse like that. "Now when Steven and me have the wedding, the whole family can really be there to watch the entire thing."

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-14-2010, 12:34 AM

Celeste smiled at the two."And i am honored you both were able to do that."Celeste said and smiled."Well i think i should go get dressed now.I will talk to both of you later alright?"She asked going into her bedroom and getting into a white Greek looking dress.It went down to her ankles and was layered but it was also thin and well fitted.Once Celeste left Steven smiled at Akio."Well now that you've met my mother i think you are going to love having her as a mother-in-law."

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-14-2010, 01:10 AM

Akio just gave a wave toward Celeste when she said that she was going to go get dressed. "Okay, see you later." he said looking over at Steven when she said that he'd like having Celeste as his mother-in law. "Yeah, I'm probably going to like her as my mother, she seems really nice, and for once. I can finally feel like I actually have a parent." she said smiling softly remembering how he barely even had parents to begin with until now.